Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Haha! Good luck with no WI's for a while Deb. The longest I could do was 2 weeks!
Am liking my new signature.....no escaping from trying to lose 11lbs for Xmas now I've admitted to the world I'm doing it lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Ha I know Kim. The sneaky weigh in today showed pound off from last weeks disaster but it doesn't mean anything in my book. Tell you what, am missing my gym session today. Two sessions and am hooked. I want to weigh in but know I will be disappointed which will likely lead to a disaster. Not done too bad today but yet again feel bloated.
Good luck ladies for tom x

Lol yea I meant ww.

Yes 9.8 is my sw start weight. I started on Tuesday. I've already lost around 4 stone from having my daughter.
I'm loving it so far. I've never felt so full... I'm still feeling bad with all the pasta I'm eating but fingers crossed x

debtin said:
Ha I know Kim. The sneaky weigh in today showed pound off from last weeks disaster but it doesn't mean anything in my book. Tell you what, am missing my gym session today. Two sessions and am hooked. I want to weigh in but know I will be disappointed which will likely lead to a disaster. Not done too bad today but yet again feel bloated.
Good luck ladies for tom x

Its the endorphine release you get post exercise that gives you the buzz, hence you can get hooked!
Bad naughty girl having sneaky WI's.....you will have very sore red wrists with all the wrist slaps from me this week Mrs lol! Get OH to take out the battery if you have no self control......you know they tell lies on non WI days!!! X

honeypop said:
Lol yea I meant ww.

Yes 9.8 is my sw start weight. I started on Tuesday. I've already lost around 4 stone from having my daughter.
I'm loving it so far. I've never felt so full... I'm still feeling bad with all the pasta I'm eating but fingers crossed x

That's a great loss, well done. What made you swap from WW?
Never feel bad about the amount of food you can eat....eat until satisfied! Your appetite will settle & no food is ever bad, just enjoy the freedom. Are you doing all 3 plans?

I quit ww last Xmas and went on to do a vlcd for ages. I would lose loads and then put it all back on whenever I had one off day even tho i was working 4 times a week with a trainer. So I tried ww again but didn't like the new plan and I also wanted something different. So here I am :)

honeypop said:
I quit ww last Xmas and went on to do a vlcd for ages. I would lose loads and then put it all back on whenever I had one off day even tho i was working 4 times a week with a trainer. So I tried ww again but didn't like the new plan and I also wanted something different. So here I am :)

You will love it! Never think of it as a diet, its just a healthy eating plan & any meals you like can be adapted to the SW way!

honeypop said:

You have did amazing and am sure you will continue to do so. Listen to Kim, she is very wise and determined and the wrist slaps come in handy!! All the girls are really motivated and brilliant at being on plan. Am ok(ish) but aim to go on full sw mode come Saturday. At the min I am following it but not strictly enough. Basically am cutting out junk and makin better choices.
Are you still working out so much?

Yes I work out 4 times a week. But today was my first day working out since starting sw and I threw up half way through and fainted :( I dunno y and I hope it wasn't sw related

Also thank u. I'm very petite so I need at least another stone off. I've been trying to get rid of it from feb so I just hope sw does it for me. Have u any idea of expected weight loss on EE?

m155chw said:
Hey Guys :)
I joined Slimming World last Wednesday after I gave up on counting calories everyday - I'm 9st4 and would like to be 8st 5 (I'm 4"11!)
Lost a pound & a half on my first week :D!
I'm chuffed - I knew it would be slow coming off as I don't have much to lose!

Anyway I just thought I'd pop my head in & say hello x

Hey!!! Well done on ur loss. What plan r u doing

m155chw said:
I joined Slimming World last Wednesday after I gave up on counting calories everyday - I'm 9st4 and would like to be 8st 5 (I'm 4"11!)

Hello and welcome to you too. That's a great loss. Are you enjoying it so far?

honeypop said:
Also thank u. I'm very petite so I need at least another stone off. I've been trying to get rid of it from feb so I just hope sw does it for me. Have u any idea of expected weight loss on EE?

We're all vertically challenged on here!
I'm afraid there is no expected weight loss on any of the plans, but SW say 1-2lb per week. Personally I would say 0.5 - 2lb per week as normally when we get to this stage we haven't much left to lose, so the losses are slower.....but a dripping tap will fill that bucket! We're all also fans of exercise, so your well on your road to success!

m155chw said:
For the first two days I tried to keep to the green days but nearing the end of the week I went onto the EE one & found it much easier until I could stop looking in the book every five minutes!
What about you? I read a little about what you said regarding eating as much as you want but I was shocked to have lost at all because I thought I ate moderately well in the first place!
How are you finding it? x

I'm enjoying EE. I hope I have a loss because I'm a very healthy eater. But the plans I was on didn't allow pasta and bread etc so fingers crossed

Hey everyone. I've just joined. I'm a we convert. I weighed in at 9.8 on tues. would love to be 8.8

Welcome :)
Yes I work out 4 times a week. But today was my first day working out since starting sw and I threw up half way through and fainted :( I dunno y and I hope it wasn't sw related

Had you eaten much? How long before you worked out. It shouldn't be slimming world related all of us have been quite active in the past or are so now and don't have any issues. You need to make sure your eating plenty if active but also not eating too soon before a workout (sorry I'm sure you already know this but just trying to think why you might have fainted)

Hello and welcome

Hope you both enjoy slimming world, I love it can't believe I haven't been doing it forever

I feel like such a cow for earlier :( we did miss the club but we just did the run together on our own which was nice, upset we missed the club still but it wasn't too bad. Also my nanna hasn't been to a supermarket for years which is why they took so long as she was looking at everything. She feels guilty now, my mums told her not to and next time I see or speak to her I'll tell her not to worry as well as we both still had our workout and my mum made her meeting about the marathon so it really wasn't a big deal.

Also my Nanna is coming tomorrow and she doesn't like pizza so she might go for Chinese or KFC, if she does I'm having Chinese instead of pizza :D I know I'm not worrying about syns while I'm there but its not just the syns thing, I prefer Chinese and I haven't had kung po pork for years and it used to be my favourite so I'd have that. Also I'm making my mum coffee cake so I'll be having a slice of that as well. If everyone has pizza I'll go with pizza as although I prefer Chinese and always have pre-slimming world (I love pizza and although I would eat take-away pizza before slimming world I've always been a bit of a pizza snob and not appriciated it unless it was pizza hut or domino's)

kim63 said:
We're all vertically challenged on here!
I'm afraid there is no expected weight loss on any of the plans, but SW say 1-2lb per week. Personally I would say 0.5 - 2lb per week as normally when we get to this stage we haven't much left to lose, so the losses are slower.....but a dripping tap will fill that bucket! We're all also fans of exercise, so your well on your road to success!

Kim that's well said!!! I will fill my bucket (or rather empty it)

m155chw said:

Hello & welcome......2 newbies tonight!l
Goodness me 1.5lbs isn't a slow loss.....that's a great loss especially with only 13lbs to go! Sometimes it takes your body time to adjust to a new eating plan, so you will see various losses as you progress

m155chw said:
Thank you :)!
The diet is amazing - I'm missing having lots of bread as I'm used to but knowing that I CAN have it by synning makes me NOT crave it as much as opposed to if it was forbidden if that makes sense haha.
The diet just makes good sense to me so I can't wait to start seeing the results x

You don't need to syn bread, you can have 60g of wholemeal bread as a HexB

Welcome to the two new lovely ladies :)

I really struggled at the gym tonight, but I think its because I rushed to get there. It usually takes about 35 minutes to walk from the bus station to the gym (and I'm not a slow walker) but I made it in 20! On a Tuesday and Thursday they have a gym circuit class at 8 and everyone else gets kicked out, except my bus was late - that's why I rushed. I think it took the wind out of my sails a bit - the walk was a workout of its own haha!

Made the Pork pasta thing from the EE cookbook (again), but with chicken instead (again), its becoming a fast favourite in this household! And I didn't burn it this time loooooooool

WI today was as expected disappointing! But I do look at it quite dispassionately cos whats the point getting worked up about one little WI in the grand scheme of things, especially when I know its not 'food' weight but 'water' weight from * week looming & I feel like an UmpaLumpa lol!
Anyways, 2lb on, but that hopefully will disperse through osmosis or I put a pin in my belly & burst lol!
Hope you all have a good day now x

Star weeks a pain isn't it, well done on not letting it get you down though :)

Have a bit of a rushed day today, need to do the library at school, then make my mums Birthday cake and hopefully fit my exercise in at some point before going to my mums. Didn't know I was making the cake until yesterday when she was saying she still needed to make it and hadn't had a moments rest all day, so I just said I'd make it as it seems silly her stressing over making her OWN birthday cake. Should have done it last night really but once I was in from my run I couldn't be bothered.

Back