Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I pay almost 500 per month on child care and our out goings are 2000. We struggle and have seen us using last £10 on petrol and having no money to last us til following week. We could never not have one of us working.....you will think your rich Donna when you get new job if you have savings and a buffer account with one income. You can have nice treats ;)

Am not bothered by the scales showing a gain. I am in the mind set today of "what will be will be" ha see how long that lasts lol

I think we'll probably live the same when I start work, but it will mean we can start planning a wedding, well if he gets round to proposing. But yeah it will be great.

Childcare is stupid money, at least I won't have to worry about that now he's in full time school, well not until we have the next one

Eeeee I love Christmas shopping, we nearly have all of ours done now. Can't wait until its all done, although I want it to be the end of November so I can't start getting properly in the Christmas mood. Might put some Christmas music on my ipod so I can secretly start feeling more Christmassy when I exercise. I don't have Mariah Carey on any of my CD's though :(

I tried get some more presents this morning but at 730am in Asda before work at 8am and tryin buy fireman sam with little one with me wasn't happening...duh!

Girls treadmill after work or jillian? My bet is jillian as can't face treadmill today. Do I bite bullet and do my 20min run attempt or jillian? One means I don't get home to later and other means I get to go home normal time then do shred later on? Mmmm decisions

I tried get some more presents this morning but at 730am in Asda before work at 8am and tryin buy fireman sam with little one with me wasn't happening...duh!

Girls treadmill after work or jillian? My bet is jillian as can't face treadmill today. Do I bite bullet and do my 20min run attempt or jillian? One means I don't get home to later and other means I get to go home normal time then do shred later on? Mmmm decisions

I'd say run but that's because I'm all about the running lately haha. Gillian would also be a good choice though, although another reason for the run is that you'll do it and its done, whereas would you be in danger of putting the shred off if your doing it later?

I know, we went shopping with little one the other day and saw loads we wanted to pick up but couldn't because he was there. He started wanting to add everything to his list as well, I lost count of how many hundreds of times I said ''you can put whatever you want on your list but it doesn't mean you'll get it, santa can only buy so much''

GAH! What is wrong with people!? Last year we put the tree up on the 30th of November, that evening... for a number of reasons, one being we were busy most weekends in December, another being little one was going to see Santa with school on the 1st of December, so we thought it would be nice if it was all up for him in the morning. We enjoyed it and we didn't get fed up of the decorations, we took them down in the new year at a normal time to take them down.

Now a few weeks ago my friend had a rant about people putting them up too early and saying how she puts them up a week or so before, today my mum just rang and as we were talking about going to Castleton and feeling Christmassy I just said how I was excited and how I wished it was closer so I could start putting my music on and wrapping presents and getting in the mood ect. she set off saying how it was far too early... but then I said yes I know that's why I said I wish it was closer, she then asked whether it was me or my sister who put the decorations up ''ridiculously early'' I said I wasn't sure when my sister put them up but we put them up the last day in November and she started having a right go saying it was too early (she used the same argument that my friend used.. which was people who put them up early take them down early..... which none of them seemed to listen to the fact that I didn't take them down early and I wasn't moaning about them or fed up of them) anyway I tried defending myself saying how I didn't take them down early and how it was for little one and she started having a go saying ''I'm not arguing about it can we change the subject? lets not have a domestic'' We weren't having a domestic but if your going to tell me something I've done which effects no-one except me and my family unit then please let me also put my side across!!! I don't see why people can get so annoyed about when someone else puts their decorations up. Personally I don't see the point in only having them up a week before Christmas!

I also pointed out to my mum that after she went to Castleton last year she said she wished she'd put them up earlier as they went to Castleton it was all Christmassy but then she got back and nothing was up, to which she denied saying she has very strong feelings about it and would never have said that!

Like I say what annoys me is I don't think putting them up so they're up for December is too early, but if you don't want yours up, don't put them up, but don't have a go at me because I do want mine up!

Don't think it really helps that it was my mum saying it, she's always so down on me. In the same phone conversation she mentioned the santa run I'm doing and asked when my running course finishes, so I said the week before, so she's umming about that and I said I should be fine as that means I'll be running at least 30 minutes none stop and can always take it slow if I need to, then she started talking about my friend who's doing it with me saying how she's a really fast runner, so again I said well we don't have to run together and then I also pointed out that I'm not a slow runner to which she said yeah your good your always at the front of the beginners but she's been doing it a lot longer then you, I told her yeah but I've got to start somewhere. I just don't know why I'm always defending myself to her

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all ok. I'm sorry I haven't been around - I've had so much going on! Had a bit of a skim read, but don't know where to begin with replying to everything, so perhaps I should just start from here, lol. A warm welcome to Jenna :)

I don't even know where to start! Mum is out of hospital now, had her stitches out, is up and about and doing well *phew* :) thank you to everyone for your support on that day - I had a big old cry in the office and was able to leave early to go and see her (I can't remember whether I'd already told you that part - it's been so long!). Since that day (23rd Oct), I haven't been on plan - ooooops :/

Haven't been to the gym in 2 and a half weeks either - I feel like a right little porker! Haha. Seriously need to get a grip on it now - I was so close to being back in the 9's! I'm going to be writing some food plans in the next few days with the aim of starting again on Sunday (that was my WI day). I reckon I've probably put on about 6lbs.

THE WEDDING IS OFF! Hehe, it's not that dramatic. We're having to postpone our plans for a little while as I'm having to take my vindictive, scheming ex to court - oh joy! I'm absolutely terrified about it, but if it means that the whole sorry mess is over then I'll be glad to go through it all. This has been going on for almost 2 years now and I've had enough! Negotiations haven't made any bit of difference, so he will be served with court papers and a notice of severage :)

I've been feeling mega down recently and I'm convinced that it's my diet! My water intake is down, chocolate intake is up (well - everything intake is up lol) and I feel so rubbish. You know that first step you all took when you decided to start exercising? The point where you're so tired and can't possibly see how exercise can help? I'm at that stage right now. I need to bite the bullet and get back into the gym.

Hoping to be around a lot more now and stop being such a flake. Mmmmmmmm, Flake! ;)

xoxo

Hey Annie

Good to see you back chick. Now you listen in lady, I wont no talk about being down about your weight/exercise etc, etc.....s*** happens & the last thing on your mind will be counting syns...your family life should always take priority to what goes in your mouth & if it means SW & jumping on the treadmill goes out the window for a few weeks, so be it. The main thing is, you know you feel so much happier in yourself when you have the focus of a healthy way of life & its recognising that & not going on that slippery slope of 'lard'!. So, yey to you for coming back.....were still here plodding on.

Im sorry to hear about the 'ex' thing & its still not resolved, as I know we've had lengthy chats on that subject matter......but at least its come to a head now & you can sort it out legally, its a shame its had to go that far, but at least he will be out of your life forever then, with no financial tie between the 2 of you.

So roll on Sunday, get planning your meals & you know once you start exercising again you will get that 'slimming' buzz again......and you know its the best feeling & you can take control again.......keep smiling Annie as it can only get better xx

Thanks for the welcome, Suzie :D

Eeek, it sounds like you've been having a majorly stressful time so it's really no wonder that SW has taken a back seat...sometimes life is just too complicated to worry about what the heck is on your plate.
Glad things seem to be picking themselves up a bit and that you want to start following the plan again :D

Completely know what you mean about feeling down and exercise being the last thing you want to do but when you get back to the gym you'll totally remember why you like it...I hate the idea of going, but really enjoy it when I get there. Makes you feel like you're making a real effort to get to where you want to.

downtownsuzie said:
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all ok. I'm sorry I haven't been around - I've had so much going on! Had a bit of a skim read, but don't know where to begin with replying to everything, so perhaps I should just start from here, lol. A warm welcome to Jenna :)

I don't even know where to start! Mum is out of hospital now, had her stitches out, is up and about and doing well *phew* :) thank you to everyone for your support on that day - I had a big old cry in the office and was able to leave early to go and see her (I can't remember whether I'd already told you that part - it's been so long!). Since that day (23rd Oct), I haven't been on plan - ooooops :/

Haven't been to the gym in 2 and a half weeks either - I feel like a right little porker! Haha. Seriously need to get a grip on it now - I was so close to being back in the 9's! I'm going to be writing some food plans in the next few days with the aim of starting again on Sunday (that was my WI day). I reckon I've probably put on about 6lbs.

THE WEDDING IS OFF! Hehe, it's not that dramatic. We're having to postpone our plans for a little while as I'm having to take my vindictive, scheming ex to court - oh joy! I'm absolutely terrified about it, but if it means that the whole sorry mess is over then I'll be glad to go through it all. This has been going on for almost 2 years now and I've had enough! Negotiations haven't made any bit of difference, so he will be served with court papers and a notice of severage :)

I've been feeling mega down recently and I'm convinced that it's my diet! My water intake is down, chocolate intake is up (well - everything intake is up lol) and I feel so rubbish. You know that first step you all took when you decided to start exercising? The point where you're so tired and can't possibly see how exercise can help? I'm at that stage right now. I need to bite the bullet and get back into the gym.

Hoping to be around a lot more now and stop being such a flake. Mmmmmmmm, Flake! ;)

xoxo

Awe missus sorry to hear all that. Hope your ok? I think it has been said a million times before but you need to be in the right head space to be able to focus on everything. Glad your mum is doing well
I think you now know your on The point of returning. Life has a **** way of throwing things in the air. You were doing amazing so you know you can do it..keep posting and we will be here if you need us. Huge hugs x

Eek, 2lbs down from yesterday!

Friday: 9st 4.5lbs

Saturday: 9st 4lbs
Sunday: 9st 3.5lbs
Monday: 9st 3.5lbs
Tuesday: 9st 1.5lbs
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

Donna that's rubbish for you. You do what is best for you and stuff everyone else. Woman on my street puts hers up day after Halloween

Guys did treadmill and actual stopped after 15 or so min. I found it so tough my legs ached. First since I started I gave up...not amused...dunno what's going on. Away collect off one feeling silly that I am actually sweating after 15 min on treadmill. Jillian would have kicked my ass lol

kim63 said:
Eek, 2lbs down from yesterday!

Friday: 9st 4.5lbs
Saturday: 9st 4lbs
Sunday: 9st 3.5lbs
Monday: 9st 3.5lbs
Tuesday: 9st 1.5lbs
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:

Whoohoo!!!!!
I've half an hour left for my official weigh in.
P.s we weigh the same! Lol

Donna, its your family & if you want Xmas deccies up, you put 'em up! Some people have them up all year! Not sure why your Mum is like that with you tho, family dynamics are complicated so wouldn't really like to say.

Deb, some days are just like that, it happens to us all when we just cant be a****! Try not let it put you off tho, as tomorrow is a new day & you'll feel better for it x

GOOD LUCK FOR WI TONIGHT Donna & Charlene x

Guys did treadmill and actual stopped after 15 or so min. I found it so tough my legs ached. First since I started I gave up...not amused...dunno what's going on. Away collect off one feeling silly that I am actually sweating after 15 min on treadmill. Jillian would have kicked my ass lol

Must be the weather lol as I had the same problem today but with weights...I literally think lifting a tissue would have been an effort!
What speed do you guys (those of you who treadmill it) run at when trying to jog for a prolonged period? When I was doing couch to 5k today I was walking at 7km/h and then for the jogs I was putting it up to between 8.5 and 9.5km/h. Just interested to see what I should be working towards!

I cant believe Im just about to say this after all this time..............Im enjoying jumping on the scales daily!!!!!!! I always used to dread my WI day on a Friday as was always scared what I was going to see! Maybe thats where I've been going wrong all these years......dont be scared of the devil scales, as its quite empowering seeing what they say on a daily basis, even if it gives you absolutely know indication what WI day will say as your weight can fluctuate so dramatically!

kim63 said:
I cant believe Im just about to say this after all this time..............Im enjoying jumping on the scales daily!!!!!!! I always used to dread my WI day on a Friday as was always scared what I was going to see! Maybe thats where I've been going wrong all these years......dont be scared of the devil scales, as its quite empowering seeing what they say on a daily basis, even if it gives you absolutely know indication what WI day will say as your weight can fluctuate so dramatically!

I always weigh daily. For the past year. I find t helps me stay on track and was a big help in losing 5 stone.
The only week I took the scales out of the house was last week and I had a sts. Lol

Back