Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

honeypop said:
My first attempt at smash pizza!!! Chicken,bacon,mushrooms,chillies,jalapeños,
Morzzerlla and chilli passata base :) serves with Cajun smash wedges :)
Can't wait til after weigh in

Looks great tho I don't fancy the texture of smash. May try the chicken one soon

kim63 said:
Would love to see 8 something on Friday, but *week looming again & that only means 1 thing.......water retention! Im trying to keep it bay by drinking at least 2 litres of juice along with my coffee's & so far the fingers are a normal size lol!

Friday: 9st 0.5lbs
Saturday: 9st
Sunday: 9st 0.5lbs
Monday: 9st 0.5lbs
Tuesday: 9st
Kim what did you weigh last week? I can't see on my phone and interested to see what you have lost and gained between
Star week....good sign your fingers aren't like sausages x

Hope this helps Deb x

Week 1:
7/77 days on plan = -3lbs ....first week on plan so a good loss
Week 2:14/77 days on plan = +2lbs*....star week brewing
Week 3:21/77 days on plan = -1.5lbs*....end of star week
Week 4:28/77 days on plan = +1.5lbs....no idea about the gain, except maybe not enough fluids & ran twice this week
Week 5
: 35/77 days on plan = -4lbs.....again no idea about the huge loss but I drank more fluids & didnt exercise

kim63 said:
Hope this helps Deb x

Week 1:7/77 days on plan = -3lbs ....first week on plan so a good loss
Week 2:14/77 days on plan = +2lbs*....star week brewing
Week 3:21/77 days on plan = -1.5lbs*....end of star week
Week 4:28/77 days on plan = +1.5lbs....no idea about the gain, except maybe not enough fluids & ran twice this week
Week 5: 35/77 days on plan = -4lbs.....again no idea about the huge loss but I drank more fluids & didnt exercise

How interesting. It seems to go on as quickly as it comes off..good losses tho Kim you will be at target before you know it. Am trying drink 5 750ml water from 8am til 430 plus coffee then anything else is bonus. Even tho I was really bad at weekend and weigh in today was way up I don't feel heavier...very confusing

So I stayed the same this week. I had quite a bad chocolate week. Only 2.5 pounds to target and club ten. Weighing in next Thursday. So 9 days I want to reach target by next week. I'm thinking of doing a success express week. Anyone else fancy it? X

Well done on the losses!

And Rosie well done on sts even after a choclate week.

I got 1lb off this week :)

I was thinking about a success express week

*sidles in to the room and lurks nervously*

:hide:

I'm not totally sure what weight I will stop at, I have put 8st10lb as my target but how do yo really know, you know?

purpleboots said:
*sidles in to the room and lurks nervously*

:hide:

I'm not totally sure what weight I will stop at, I have put 8st10lb as my target but how do yo really know, you know?

I know what u mean. I have 8.7 as mine Cnut might move it too 8 depending on how I feel at target

rosierose15 said:
Well done you. Think success express is in order for me x

Can u gimme any ideas on what to make for success express for breakfast, lunch and dinner

I know what u mean. I have 8.7 as mine Cnut might move it too 8 depending on how I feel at target

I'm more thinking I might stop sooner. I've fitted in to some trousers today that I've not worn for about a year. Once I can get into my skinny jeans...maybe that should be the test rather than a weight!

It does make me wonder also when to go out and do some clothes shopping. I can actually fit my hand in my bra, as well as my boob now :censored:but it is so expensive to replace a whole bra collection so I don't want to shop till I've finished!!!

Breakfast- fruit and yoghurt?

Lunch? Ham egg sw chips with lots of tomatoe onion mushrooms followed by fruit?

Dinner? Mince made with loads of passata onions tomatoes mushrooms with rice and a fruit salad?

I'm new to it so I'm not 100% to b honest Gunna do some research

honeypop said:
Well done on the losses!

And Rosie well done on sts even after a choclate week.

I got 1lb off this week :)

I was thinking about a success express week

Well done that's brilliant ;)

well done on the losses and the STS ladies...... I gained a lb and I was gutted, but then I got voted Miss Slinky and after talking to my group who said I was an inspiration and have done so well, I've realised I have been being too hard on myself and as long as I stay in target does it matter if I'm 9 stone something or 8 stone something (although even as I type this I'm screaming 8 8!!!) but I'm relaxing again, not with the diet but with myself. My boyfriend has suggested I do the blind WI's again as he says I was a lot happier when I was doing them.

Also we have loads of Tuesday weighers now, I love it.

Oh and felt like rubbish when I did my run, had a headache and my stomach was horrible (I felt like I was going to poo myself the whole way round) so I do think I'm getting a bit poorly... but I feel way better for doing the run now so was worth going.

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey ladies

Weighed in tonight with a loss of 1.5lbs, also got slimmer of the week.
im over the moon as its only my second week too :) xxxx[/QUOTE

Whoohoo!! Well done. I would love to win slimmer of the week but I doubt I ever will

donna88 said:
well done on the losses and the STS ladies...... I gained a lb and I was gutted, but then I got voted Miss Slinky and after talking to my group who said I was an inspiration and have done so well, I've realised I have been being too hard on myself and as long as I stay in target does it matter if I'm 9 stone something or 8 stone something (although even as I type this I'm screaming 8 8!!!) but I'm relaxing again, not with the diet but with myself. My boyfriend has suggested I do the blind WI's again as he says I was a lot happier when I was doing them.

Also we have loads of Tuesday weighers now, I love it.

Oh and felt like rubbish when I did my run, had a headache and my stomach was horrible (I felt like I was going to poo myself the whole way round) so I do think I'm getting a bit poorly... but I feel way better for doing the run now so was worth going.

That's amazing! Miss slinky!!! U will probably start losing if u relax a bit on urself. And don't push urself if ur unwell.
What's blind weigh ins?
Congrats again :)

MrsWilsoncroft said:
Hey hun

Check out my success express thread here, loads of meal ideas and how to do the plan xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express.html

Thank u!! X

Thank you, I did it a few months back... basically I get weighed but I don't look and they don't tell me or write it in my book until I want to know again. Obviously if I come out of target they will tell me as I'll have to pay the following week if I'm not back in again, but while I'm in my target range its good as I'm not stressing about the number but I know I'm still somewhere in my range.

Back