Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I love watching a series from beginning to end as he just gets bigger and bigger throughout the series. I think that's why he stopped doing the challenges and has said he won't do another man v food now. It must be hard suddenly going on a diet and then piling it all back on again then dieting again (well we know from dieting ourselves) just imagine trying to do that in America as well. I was never a massive fan of the challenges anyway, I prefer just seeing him talk about food that looks really nice rather then seeing him stuff his face with something either stupidly spicy or stupidly big and fatty.

Yay, haven't seen 8st something for a while! This drinking lots malarky is obviously doing its trick, but for how long?!

Friday: 9st 0.5lbs

Saturday: 9st
Sunday: 9st 0.5lbs
Monday: 9st 0.5lbs
Tuesday: 9st
Wednesday: 8st 12.5lbs

That's great Kim! I so so so so desperately want to see the 9's this week!

Did another 4k today. Well, actually it was 3.9k lol the treadmills at my gym automatically stop at 25 minutes, so knowing that it was coming up I remembered the distance and tried to work out in my head how far I needed to when I started the treadmill back up again. I got it wrong lol

Was going to push for 5k (4.9k lol), but my legs just aren't ready yet. At 2.5k, I walked for 0.25k. My overall time was just between 30 and 31 minutes (I can't remember the exact seconds). It works out at about 12.5 minutes/mile - going to work towards getting it under 10 minutes :)

Attempted lifting some weights but my body felt so tired and I didn't want to hurt myself, especially after my longest ever run. Tomorrow will be a rest day and hopefully on Friday I can pick up where I left off :)

Good stuff Annie. I am having a night off tonight too.
Feeling deflated today though feeling bloated and huge isn't helping. Will just keep ignoring it and hope come Friday I will be of decent weight. Is it 1500 extra calories to add one pound?
Why after excercising for few weeks now do I not feel the benefit? Weight up to what it was at the start. Ach just moaning and on a plus...am off tom yippeeee

That's great Annie... fab running.

Deb I haven't lost a thing since I started exercising in September, depressing when I look at it like that but I do feel better in myself and have to keep it up now as I have my run booked lol.

donna88 said:
That's great Annie... fab running.

Deb I haven't lost a thing since I started exercising in September, depressing when I look at it like that but I do feel better in myself and have to keep it up now as I have my run booked lol.

Have you not Donna? You do so well watching what you eat, syns etc but your in a good place with it which is excellent. I KNOW its better I keep up the excercise and am enjoying it now I am mixing it up a wee bit. Must be my hormones with star week looming. I will no doubt be feeling better tom...not sure I can face the scales tho. Then again don't think I can cope not knowing ha ha

Have you not Donna? You do so well watching what you eat, syns etc but your in a good place with it which is excellent. I KNOW its better I keep up the excercise and am enjoying it now I am mixing it up a wee bit. Must be my hormones with star week looming. I will no doubt be feeling better tom...not sure I can face the scales tho. Then again don't think I can cope not knowing ha ha

Nothing worth noting, I might be a lb heavier or lighter.... I'm trying not to think of it that way to be honest though. I'm def relaxing over Christmas and I will decide after then whether I'm sticking where I am now or wanting to loose a bit more

Good stuff Annie. I am having a night off tonight too.
Feeling deflated today though feeling bloated and huge isn't helping. Will just keep ignoring it and hope come Friday I will be of decent weight. Is it 1500 extra calories to add one pound?
Why after excercising for few weeks now do I not feel the benefit? Weight up to what it was at the start. Ach just moaning and on a plus...am off tom yippeeee

Its 3500 calories extra to add a pound Deb x

kim63 said:
Its 3500 calories extra to add a pound Deb x

See that helps as I can't possibly have eaten 10,000 extra cals in as many weeks to equal the 3 odd pound gains. Well that's what I am telling myself and things will even out. I was eating take away every night and having much more junk and didn't put on as much weight....keep at it...keep at it...keep at it...keep at it

donna88 said:
Nothing worth noting, I might be a lb heavier or lighter.... I'm trying not to think of it that way to be honest though. I'm def relaxing over Christmas and I will decide after then whether I'm sticking where I am now or wanting to loose a bit more

Sorry I meant you were so good and focused to stay on track. Didn't know if that came out well. Will take a leaf out of your book and not makes excuses to go off the rails x
P.s my little one is running out singing "bat man" he has never seen Batman. He must pick it up from kids at nursery...he better not go off fireman sam ha ha

Ok ladies I am comin on the sw journey. My shopping day is comin up and after looking thru the healthy extra forum I remembered all the good things we can have.
Probably for few days I will do green days. Am fine for breakfast and lunch, I think, what kind of things do you have for dinner? Would more than likely use healthy extras on bread, porridge milk and cheese. Perhaps tuna so couldn't use chicken or meat as healthy extrj and not keen on quorn so apart from baked potato what can I have? Will go look thru some diaries too.

Sorry I meant you were so good and focused to stay on track. Didn't know if that came out well. Will take a leaf out of your book and not makes excuses to go off the rails x
P.s my little one is running out singing "bat man" he has never seen Batman. He must pick it up from kids at nursery...he better not go off fireman sam ha ha

Oh sorry no, I didn't think you meant it any other way, I just meant nothing of note as in if my weights changed its not much, but thank you. As daft as its sounds knowing people think I'm good also helps me keep on track. I always worry as well, if I'm not doing well when I am being good how much would I gain if I went off lol.

Awww bless, that's adorable, I know my little one gets the girls to be catwoman and they don't always appreciate it. I'm sure he'll love all the fireman sam stuff ;)

Ok ladies I am comin on the sw journey. My shopping day is comin up and after looking thru the healthy extra forum I remembered all the good things we can have.
Probably for few days I will do green days. Am fine for breakfast and lunch, I think, what kind of things do you have for dinner? Would more than likely use healthy extras on bread, porridge milk and cheese. Perhaps tuna so couldn't use chicken or meat as healthy extrj and not keen on quorn so apart from baked potato what can I have? Will go look thru some diaries too.

I love baked bean pasta bake, just boil my pasta, mix in loads of fried veg (whatever I have in but onions, mushrooms, courgettes, spinach ect.) mix in a tin of baked beans or mixed beans go really nice in this and top with cheese if I have the HEA available, if not it would still be nice without.

Or chips, beans and fried egg, mushrooms, onions and toms

Morning all - weigh in today 8.8st so at least i am heading down the way and seeing light at the end of the tunnel - albeit very slowly its still coming down. Realised i shouldnt be moaning esp after the alcohol and junk marathon of last week. Official weigh in day tomorrow but at least i am looking forward to starting my sw journey. Thanks for that donna, am going to get my old diaries out (from back in the day when i was good) and see what my days were like then.
I was this weight over a year ago and just seem to be losing and gaining the same 2-3 pounds....that alone should give you a kick upone the butt. My goal of 8st seems a bit far off since xmas is 6? weeks away - can only try - have a good day every

I love Christmas but I hate it as well, its such a pain for weight loss. Although this year its partly my own fault, last year I was fine in the run up to Christmas and was really good just because I knew Christmas was coming and I wanted to get to target before. This year although I do have a target I want to get to it doesn't seem as urgent (probably because I'm not paying at the moment) so I'm enjoying the run up to Christmas a lot more, which is good, but does mean I'm going to have a harder time after Christmas... but that's normal isn't it? most people gain weight over Christmas and then loose it after. My main worry actually is if I gain too much I won't have anything to wear... I jumped from size 12 to size 8 and have got rid of all my size 12's now, I might need some 10's for after Christmas but I refuse to buy any.... I suppose if jeans get too tight I'll have to live in my jumper dresses.

Awww just seen an advert for the batcave we've got for little one and he got excited saying that's what he's going to ask santa for, hope that doesn't change before Christmas haha.

This weekend is proving to be more difficult then I thought, we're now going to another Christmas market and a friends house for take-away... but I'm going to be good this time and take my own lunch to the Christmas market and make sure I take some diet coke so I have drinks as well, then for the take-away I'll make sure I get something low syn and that will be all I have that day.

Next weekends market will depend on how WI this week goes (not doing blind WI's until the week after if I do decide to do them as my consultant isn't there next week, plus I'm only a lb into my target range so would feel more comfortable if I do see a loss this week)

I have never watched my weight at Xmas to be honest. I plan to keep tryin right up until my target date mainly keeping the excercise up to see where it takes me.

I've never watched it over Christmas as in that week, but I just mean the run up... which has already started for me with all the markets :p but I will enjoy it, other people do so why shouldn't I.

I'm sure we'll all be fine. :) this exercise business has got to work out for us surely

My mum rang me while I was on the crosstrainer today and said I need to take it easy and that I need rest days, she wasn't impressed when I said Sunday is my rest day, but lets face it its not like I'm going over board, I do 5 lots of 30 minutes on the crosstrainer, 5 or 6 lots of 100 crunches and 3 lots of running (about 30 minutes each time with breaks for recovery) each week, yes its a lot but loads of people do way more then that!

Morning ladies!!

Well done on the 1lb loss.

I'm officially in the 8's this morning :) 8.13(1/2)
Finally.

I'm not looking forward to Xmas either breaki want to get to 8.7 and then I will enjoy it

Back