Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

You'll feel better if you do go, but at the same time if you don't do it don't worry about it, is there something you could do in the house if not?

I have the shred DVD or another workout DVD. Plus basically I home gym with running machine and ab bench lol so spoilt for choice ,.... But y do u never get motivated if ur at home alone?

Plus I can also book on with my trainer later on if I feel up to it.

The only reason I feel bad is because this Friday morning class if a free local class run by sure start for mums. And they have free child minders so mums can still get out of house and do stuff. And each week every one is pullin out and not showing up. And if ppl continue to not show up they have to cancel the class, so they sorta depend on me because I'm the only one that has been there every week. But at same time it means that I feel I can't have a week off because everyone else just couldn't be annoyed going ugh. Sorry as I said before its * week so I guess I'm moody too lol

HP definately GO. You will feel so much better for it and if its a government ran thing then take it. That is a great opportunity to have, we dont have anything of the sort which is why i need to go straight from work while wee one is in nursery - just realised its nearly 9am so if i am able to motivate you then its too late haha
Do something though, you will feel better for it

Ronnie hope your feeling better soon and dont worry about scales - theywill sort themselves out soon

Official weigh in today - 8st 7.75lb VERY happy with that. Considering i had a bad weekend last week and star week approaching i feel as though i have been given a life line. Seeing 7 something has motivated me if nothing else. Need to sort my menu out this week if iam on slimming world proper this week. Only thing is i havent got much in that is sw friendly for breakfast as i am going shopping soon.
Prob best to do a green day and have some porridge for breakfast as i have no eggs and no wholemeal bread and cant think of anything else ha

feel good - maybe try do the shred before i get a shower as i didnt realise it had been few days since i did it - not good

so...as i was looking at my signature i realise that today was my 5th weigh in and i havent even lost 2lb in 5 weeks - not so good. MUST GET A GRIP

I'm sister has just pulled out so I only needed to leave house at half 9 if I needed to pick her up first. So class is at ten. I've attempted to get on me and pick out the wee ones clothes. Like I'm gonna drag myself to the class. As u say its a good opportunity. And the only bad work out is the workout that didn't happen!

So even I I attempt something in the class it will be better than nothing

Well done on seeing 8.7ish!! Let it motivate u. What's in the past is in the past borage it there start fresh today and get that scale down!! Lol

Good for you HP..I did the shred. Even in my underwear and just trainers I was sweating like mad. Struggled today but I usually find that's the case if I miss more than a day off.
Was feeling bit annoyed that I have lost so little over the five weigh in esp since its a big effort for me to stick to excercise and motivate myself but just keep at it and stop having rubbish days x

Hope you've gone to your class honeypop I do think its the getting to/getting ready for exercise that is the hardest part once you get going its usually ok :)

Well done doing the shred deb I'm not sure ill get chance to do it this weekend got a jam packed one but also how I'm feeling at the mo not sure ill manage it

Have wi up 1lb not too bad I'm not getting down about it and in the grand scheme of things it's the least of my worries. Thinking about it I've really been maintaining now since I came back of my hols in August and really that is ok. I would really love to get back to 9.7 or a little less but for now I'm happy I'm actually able to maintain :) xx

Hope you all have a good weekend what's everyone up to ? x

I have the shred DVD or another workout DVD. Plus basically I home gym with running machine and ab bench lol so spoilt for choice ,.... But y do u never get motivated if ur at home alone?

Plus I can also book on with my trainer later on if I feel up to it.

The only reason I feel bad is because this Friday morning class if a free local class run by sure start for mums. And they have free child minders so mums can still get out of house and do stuff. And each week every one is pullin out and not showing up. And if ppl continue to not show up they have to cancel the class, so they sorta depend on me because I'm the only one that has been there every week. But at same time it means that I feel I can't have a week off because everyone else just couldn't be annoyed going ugh. Sorry as I said before its * week so I guess I'm moody too lol

Wow its fab that it's run like that, def take advantage, I can't believe more people aren't doing so.
Bet your glad you decided to go as well.

so...as i was looking at my signature i realise that today was my 5th weigh in and i havent even lost 2lb in 5 weeks - not so good. MUST GET A GRIP

You know you can do it Deb :) Just need to get your head in the right place

Well I feel really guilty now with all this talk of exercise, as I've decided I'm having the day off. I've been to little ones school and done the library so a lot of walking up and down and I ran home :p but that's like literally 2 roads away. But I do have a reason, I think little one has a water infection :( so I'm waiting to hear from doctors, so don't want to get on the crosstrainer and start because I might miss the call, also I'm hoping they'll book him in soon-ish so might have to rush to pick him up from school and take him down to the doctors. He's had accidents twice in a row on nights now and in his own words ''that's really strange because I haven't had an accident before'' he seem's really nervous weeing and he has said his winky hurt last night, when I asked him this morning again he said it didn't but then I asked if it hurt when he went for a wee and he said yes. I wish he'd tell me this stuff without me having to ask... but I suppose at least we're getting it sorted. I feel really mean as well as he's away all weekend, at my mums and at his dads, but he seems okay in himself its just when he needs to toilet.

Hope you've gone to your class honeypop I do think its the getting to/getting ready for exercise that is the hardest part once you get going its usually ok :)

Well done doing the shred deb I'm not sure ill get chance to do it this weekend got a jam packed one but also how I'm feeling at the mo not sure ill manage it

Have wi up 1lb not too bad I'm not getting down about it and in the grand scheme of things it's the least of my worries. Thinking about it I've really been maintaining now since I came back of my hols in August and really that is ok. I would really love to get back to 9.7 or a little less but for now I'm happy I'm actually able to maintain :) xx

Hope you all have a good weekend what's everyone up to ? x

Really looking forward to this weekend :) we're going to another Christmas market, but this time I'm taking my lunch with me so it will be syn free and we're going to a friends house tomorrow evening for take-away and drinks, again will make good choices and I'll be on the pepsi max.

Do you have any plans?

So I went. And no else showed up!! No one! The trainer was raging. So just just a small 30 mins class with me based on my tummy and bum. Happy I went. Now I look like the motivated one :)

So I went. And no else showed up!! No one! The trainer was raging. So just just a small 30 mins class with me based on my tummy and bum. Happy I went. Now I look like the motivated one :)

Great that you got a personal trainer for the day :) but sad that noone turned up, I hope they don't end up cancelling the class, what a waste :(

I'm getting so moody now, it's because I want to get on the crosstrainer and I can't.... weird not too long back I would have been getting moody about doing exercise not about not being able to do it

Well done you! Must be great to feel you made the effort even especially as you were undecided!!
:)

Yea can't believe 7 ppl didn't show up who promised they would yesterday. But a wee personal session ain't bad :) think I'm gonna go back to sleep now lol

Ano what u mean. U sorta become addicted to exercising and hate when u miss out

JannyH said:
Well done you! Must be great to feel you made the effort even especially as you were undecided!!
:)

I've been trying to reply to ur pm's but it keeps saying I've too many messages and can't send anymore out until I delete some. But it doesn't gimme the option to delete from my phone. Ugh any idea how I do it. Cant get on a computer

Can't believe I just wasted 6 syns on half a bit of wholemeal toast with butter and Nutella :/
Damn u Eva Mae for not eating ur snack

Ano. Plus I had a yogurt for 1.5 syns. So that 7.5 syns gone before lunch lol oh well

Back