Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

And you Debs x

Just Sat here in bed thinking about WI tomorrow & how it wont be a good one! I feel like an UmpaLumpa & if you stick a pin in my belly I'd be popping off all round the house I'm that bloated! *week is 10 days late & even tho I'm not retaining as much fluid as normal I feel all blubby! Oh well if its not a good WI I know the reason as that's me 8 weeks on plan 100%.....bloody marvelous lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I seem to be having a bad week also Kim I feel very bloated and can't go to loo but feel as if I need too :/

I've also 7 weeks on plan so I'm hoping its not the weight loss slowing down as I only had 3.5 left to target :(

Kim don't worry if WI isn't good today at least you know its not fat because you've been on plan.

I wouldn't worry about weight loss slowing down Charlene, we all have our bloated weeks, its not nice but it won't be perminant either.

My colds coming back full force, got to do the infant library today as well and then Christmas shopping. I've taken some cold and flu capsules, will take some more later as well (I didn't keep taking them the other day just took the one lot) hopefully I'll get rid of it for tomorrow but it's not looking likely.

I'm so sad that I can't have today off to go crimbo shopping with my mum and nan :-( every year I have the last Friday of November or the first Friday of December off to go shopping :-(

I want mince pies, hot chocolate and Xmas market! Hmph!!

On a brighter note we are getting the Xmas tree tomorrow and having a m&s dine in meal so hopefully my festive cheer will be in full force.

Good luck at WI Kim, don't worry about it though because like Donna said it won't be fat if you do have a gain, It will just be water xxx

we're putting all the decorations up tomorrow as well and cracking open the mince pies :D I can't wait, will watch some Christmas films with little one as well and hopefully get feeling festive. Will even start wrapping presents maybe (I've been putting it off as I really want to feel Christmassy when doing it)

Although that reminds me I need to tidy and clean the house today so that we can put the decs up.... bit of a pain when I'm busy all morning, doubt I'll have time for my exercise, will have to make today my rest day I suppose.

Ladies all your weeks on plan is amazing...well done
Nikki why you not allowed off?

I weighed today at 8st 6.75 so 1lb up from last week. Am pleased its 1lb as three days not being so good for 1lb is good.
Will admit that I thought "won't make target for Xmas, may not be so hard on myself now and just watch what I am doing". Then I realised that any weight off between now and Xmas would be a bonus as I don't imagine I will be completely on plan over Xmas and new year. So I am back on sw as off today. I know I start off well then end up stopping but its better to try to be good than just giving up?

1lb up isn't bad Deb, how fast do you loose when you do stick to plan 100% try and focus on that and see if it motivates you to stick with it.

God it is so cold, I am not impressed! I could do with wearing a jumper or cardi but want to mucky off the shirt I wore yesterday (going to have the same problem next week as well for my interview) its too cold for interviews.

1lb up isn't bad at all deb. hope your feeling ok about it.

Can't have today off as I'm out of holiday days :-( x

donna88 said:
1lb up isn't bad Deb, how fast do you loose when you do stick to plan 100% try and focus on that and see if it motivates you to stick with it.

God it is so cold, I am not impressed! I could do with wearing a jumper or cardi but want to mucky off the shirt I wore yesterday (going to have the same problem next week as well for my interview) its too cold for interviews.

Not so sure Donna but last week I did ok up until wedding and I had 2lb loss. Looking back at my sw book I had loss every week, from half pound to pound and half so will start afresh today. Going to have a look at some green day dinners but I mostly eat meat as its easier to cook for us all with meat

Awe Nikki take a cheeky sick day ;)
I couldn't but like to encourage others ha ha

Thats not a bad gain Debs as you haven't been on plan all week & Im liking your attitude for the rest of the month! Once you get into the swing of things it becomes second nature & just think how much you could lose in the next 3 weeks! Why not try giving up your wine at the weekend if it gives you the munchies the next day????!!!! :rolleyes: If you remember what I was like over the summer.......out on a Friday drinking, munchies all day Sunday, so only 5 days fully on plan & I was bouncing all over the place with my weight, so giving up wine for a while may help. Or why not have vodka & slimline as its only 2.5 syns a shot!

Well, Im pleased with my loss this morning seeing as I have a balloon for a belly & haven't been as active this week......0.5lb loss, taking me to 8st 11.5lbs! So, Im well into my target of losing 0.5-1lb a week for my 11 Week Xmas Challenge as I've lost 8lbs in 8 weeks & 56/56 days on plan! You never know I may reach my final target of 8.7 by the end of the year!!!! DH doesn't want me to lose anymore as thinks Im slim enough now, but if I can get to 8.7 easy enough I will keep going & see if I can carry on losing as I have til the 3rd May.

Deb....would it help you to post your daily meal plans on here so we can help you, or do you feel confident in what you're eating? x

Think Im going to go back to daily weighing again as I didnt feel so stressed by Friday doing it daily......I've changed!!

kim63 said:
Thats not a bad gain Debs as you haven't been on plan all week & Im liking your attitude for the rest of the month! Once you get into the swing of things it becomes second nature & just think how much you could lose in the next 3 weeks! Why not try giving up your wine at the weekend if it gives you the munchies the next day????!!!! :rolleyes: If you remember what I was like over the summer.......out on a Friday drinking, munchies all day Sunday, so only 5 days fully on plan & I was bouncing all over the place with my weight, so giving up wine for a while may help. Or why not have vodka & slimline as its only 2.5 syns a shot!

Well, Im pleased with my loss this morning seeing as I have a balloon for a belly & haven't been as active this week......0.5lb loss, taking me to 8st 11.5lbs! So, Im well into my target of losing 0.5-1lb a week for my 11 Week Xmas Challenge as I've lost 8lbs in 8 weeks & 56/56 days on plan! You never know I may reach my final target of 8.7 by the end of the year!!!! DH doesn't want me to lose anymore as thinks Im slim enough now, but if I can get to 8.7 easy enough I will keep going & see if I can carry on losing as I have til the 3rd May.

Excellent Kim you are doing amazing!!! So pleased for you. I was on my healthy eating from wed onwards so I will continue with what I am doing but by doing sw properly now. Had toast for breakfast and now I have sw chips on for lunch as didn't want eat more bread.
Green day suits as I can have toast in morn or porridge? Then alpen light for mid morn snacks. Just dinners to sort out for green day..will get my book out before Asda later

I can't believe I was sworn off wine and can imagine putting tree up tom then sitting back with a glass...so bad..hoping I am made of stronger stuff and will have Morgan instead. When I have glass or two at weekend I don't get munchies next day...really only when I am totally hung over.
I am takin each meal at a time today and just tryin to focus. Looked at my books and I was 9st with clothes on when I joined so sort of lost half stone but that was back in may 2011..how rubbish am I lol
At least I am lighter and when I followed sw and went to class I lost 2 first week, then half, then 1.5 then one...plus a .5 gain and sts. Thinking that although my Xmas night is 3 weeks today I have potential to be really good and get 3lb off. It's Not target but will keep going
My slim a tea is working or else I have a bug.

My favourite Xmas tipple when we're putting up the tree is Egg Nogg/Advocaat or/& Brandy & Babycham :eek: Wont be doing that this year as I have full intentions of being on plan right the way thru Xmas & then possibly a few drinkies NY eve, but not really keen as haven't drank in so long I dont want to poison my pristine liver lol!

Ha yes that's it. Didn't have that effect last week tho I have had more this week. No bug then lol
Kim your too good. Strong as an ox. I want to lose few pounds so that I can enjoy Xmas without worrying about my weight...not ideal but we are all off work and plan on having fun x

Ha yes that's it. Didn't have that effect last week tho I have had more this week. No bug then lol
Kim your too good. Strong as an ox. I want to lose few pounds so that I can enjoy Xmas without worrying about my weight...not ideal but we are all off work and plan on having fun x

The tea can creep up on you and ambush you sometimes, it usually works about 20 mins after you eat a meal!!

There are bugs doing the rounds too but if it was really urgent?? it was most likely the tea, you get an urge then if you try to ignore it its nearly too late! LOL :eek:

JannyH said:
The tea can creep up on you and ambush you sometimes, it usually works about 20 mins after you eat a meal!!

There are bugs doing the rounds too but if it was really urgent?? it was most likely the tea, you get an urge then if you try to ignore it its nearly too late! LOL :eek:

Ha sounds about right. Had jump out of bed this morn. Maybe its working cos I have been doing it three nights now.

Ha sounds about right. Had jump out of bed this morn. Maybe its working cos I have been doing it three nights now.

HaHaHa yes I know the leap out of bed feeling!..lol When its like that I usually get a few repeat visits later too!

I'm so scared! I've ordered 2 dresses (based on the measurements on the website) and looked on various websites and apparently I'm now a size 12. I haven't tried on/worn a dress since before SW (which then would have been size 16/18) I'm both excited and scared to see if they actually fit, because I can not actually psychologically believe it!

Your doing so well Kim, great stuff.

Glad to hear the tea's working finally Deb, although hope its not working too well and causing you problems

Good luck with the dresses Sparx, although if you went by their measurements they must fit :)

Been Christmas shopping and didn't actually get that much Christmas wise... bought a tin of biscuits for my mum and her partner and another for boyfriends Dad, some gloves and some pants for boyfriend and a m&m's despenser for little one.... but also bought some new pj's and slipper socks for me and some new gloves. Also had all my syns for the day on some suishi for lunch and a honeycomb hot chocolate at costa... when I bought it I was tempted to ignore it and still have my chocolate bar tonight, but I think I'm going to be good and stick within syns. (although boyfriend has only gone and bought some mince pie ice-cream and just waved it around in my face, whoop-di-do for you fatty but I'm trying to be good... lol he also bought full fat philli instead of light by accident :( going to still use it and count it as a HEA plus 3 syns, I know that's a little naughty but surely can't do that much damage)

OMG for f's sake... I'd put the despenser on the kitchen side in the bag as I was with little one when brought everything in and I didn't want to draw attention to it, but boyfriends just grabbed it shouting ''is this to go upstairs?'' its like yeah but thanks for the subtly... managed to convince little one its something for someone else and we'll show him later when we start wrapping

Back