Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Not sure that the whole 7lb is in the bump, think I've distributed it around lol

I want a decent bump for Christmas!

Yaya done it!!

Attachments

• image-2478419365.jpg
    image-2478419365.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 58
Awwww such a cute little bump now!!! Have you started wearing maternity tops now? Some of them make your bump look bigger anyway if you want it to look bigger at Christmas maybe experiment with them lol.

Awwww such a cute little bump now!!! Have you started wearing maternity tops now? Some of them make your bump look bigger anyway if you want it to look bigger at Christmas maybe experiment with them lol.

Aww thanks :) Well I've bought a dress, a pair of leopard leggings and some black top shop jeans for now so I'm having a play around with them. Need to buy a couple of tops and some plain black leggings then ill be sorted.

awww bumpy pics make me sooo brroody! lol lovely lil bump :) i always wanted a HUGE bump, never got one though :( lol when is baby due nikki?

So cute Nikki!! Ur gonna stay tiny!!

What an eventful day. Ended up getting tickets to see mrs browns boys live at last min. So sitting in odyssey arena waiting on it. I've ordered a cheeky vodka and diet :)

Nikki my belly looks like yours but I'm not pregnant. I just have gained 5 pounds recently :-( actually looks exactly like urs just on my belly sticking out.

Congratulations xx

You don't need to wear pregnancy tops Nikki show off your bump with some cute tight tops! X

Hope you hear soon Donna x

Cycled 16 miles today with no dramas afterwards! Think that will be my limit whilst its freezing!
Pleased to say my fat % had dropped from July....it was 29% & is now 26%!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Last edited:
Aww thanks for you lovely comments ladies. It strange because mum reckons I loo like I've just had a few too many pies and don't actually look pregnant yet so I'm hopping ill pop soon! Xx

ahh doing my 1st night shift tonight! 7pm-7am :/ im gonna die lol!
i know this sounds like a silly question, but what would i do about eating?! gonna feel strange eating through the night...would i just take a packed lunch or summin as usual?
duna how im gonna cope with 2 days no sleep :S lol x

Bit late now as you'll be at work, but for future reference I normally take a pile of egg sandwiches, velvet crunch, baby plum tomatoes, some chocolate, scanbran muffins & fruit! Sounds a lot but all within Hex's & syns for the day & keeps me going & quite often bring food back

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Oopsie, have been awake since 4am, got up at 5.30am had 2 cups of coffee & then realised its Friday & WI day! So, think I'll take yesterdays STS as I wont get a correct weight now......muppet!

Oopsie, have been awake since 4am, got up at 5.30am had 2 cups of coffee & then realised its Friday & WI day! So, think I'll take yesterdays STS as I wont get a correct weight now......muppet!

Oh no :/ at least it's a sts for u.

Well last night mrs browns boys live was amazing! So funny. I ended up have two cheeky vodkas plus 3 nachos with cheese :/
But I'm still 1/2lb down this morning meaning I already have 1.5lb off from that horrible 2lb gain. :)
Wanna aim for another 1lb before weigh in

Is my tracker updated? Is it showing me at 8.10?

OMG!!!!!! bored out of my brain!!!!! at my mums (stopped here last night because I went to that running club do and it would have cost too much for a taxi to my house) half past 7 and my brother wakes me up asking why Im there and wamting my bed... he'd come in after a few drinks (which he didnt want to go for) and passed out on the kitchen floor, my mums partner had found him... (he didnt know i was there and was freezing so didnt want to go to his room as its in the attic) i got up about half 8 bit mums partners at work, mums still in bed and so is brother (ive tried getting him up a few times because hes meant to be going to work for 10 but hes npt having it.

anyway im downstairs with the dog who just wants to sleep and got my brothers laptop but i cant get it to work :/

oh and a quick update on my life at the mo, i didnt get that job, i was gutted spent most of thursday evening crying to myself but i had no idea what i was going to do, id volunteered there for a year and then been asked to go for that job, I just felt so deflated and disheartened. i quickly filled in the application for midday supervisor at my little ones school as the closing date was yesterday and had it all printed off to hand in.

yesterday morning was a rush as little one was on a school trip and i was helping out, i looked awful when i got up (eyes were all puffy) but showered and tried to make myself look presentable. handed my application in straight away then ran round to little ones class. i was given a lovely group of kids to look after (although it was a nightmare watching 4 of them as two of them would run off in one direction and two in another, then one woulsnt want to go somewhere and the rest would or some of them would need the toilet and others wouldnt!!! but i had a lovely day, when we got there i noticed i had a missed call from school, so i rang them and they asked if i wanted to do relief that day, so i explained i was on the trip and she asked for me to go in when we got back. so whem i went in to see her she asked if id be happy to do relief for them, i said yes so im in on monday :) so its only relief and only dinnertimes but at least its a job finally and hopefully will turn into something perminant and then either lead me onto more hours doing something else in the school or my boyfeiend thinks i should start looking into becoming a consultant and if i did that this job would fit around it as well... so hopefully things are starting to look up for me.

oh and then last night i ate and drank loada of what i shouldnt but i had a good night and it was planned, i was supergood on thursday when i was disappointed i really wamted everything i shoulsnt have but ended up just having pasta beans and cheese (partly because we didnt have much in that was really naughty and partly because my boyfriend for once stuck by what id want him to do and refused to get takeaway as id regret it after)

sorry about all the spellinv mistakes, on my phone typing quickly

oh and a quick update on my life at the mo, i didnt get that job, i was gutted spent most of thursday evening crying to myself but i had no idea what i was going to do, id volunteered there for a year and then been asked to go for that job, I just felt so deflated and disheartened. i quickly filled in the application for midday supervisor at my little ones school as the closing date was yesterday and had it all printed off to hand in.

yesterday morning was a rush as little one was on a school trip and i was helping out, i looked awful when i got up (eyes were all puffy) but showered and tried to make myself look presentable. handed my application in straight away then ran round to little ones class. i was given a lovely group of kids to look after (although it was a nightmare watching 4 of them as two of them would run off in one direction and two in another, then one woulsnt want to go somewhere and the rest would or some of them would need the toilet and others wouldnt!!! but i had a lovely day, when we got there i noticed i had a missed call from school, so i rang them and they asked if i wanted to do relief that day, so i explained i was on the trip and she asked for me to go in when we got back. so whem i went in to see her she asked if id be happy to do relief for them, i said yes so im in on monday :) so its only relief and only dinnertimes but at least its a job finally and hopefully will turn into something perminant and then either lead me onto more hours doing something else in the school or my boyfeiend thinks i should start looking into becoming a consultant and if i did that this job would fit around it as well... so hopefully things are starting to look up for me.

oh and then last night i ate and drank loada of what i shouldnt but i had a good night and it was planned, i was supergood on thursday when i was disappointed i really wamted everything i shoulsnt have but ended up just having pasta beans and cheese (partly because we didnt have much in that was really naughty and partly because my boyfriend for once stuck by what id want him to do and refused to get takeaway as id regret it after)

sorry about all the spellinv mistakes, on my phone typing quickly

Oh Donna, so sorry you didn't get the job you had your heart set on. I know you were very upset but something will come up that's perfect for you! Would you like to be a consultant? Things will get better for you, chin up xx

Omg stepped on the scales this morning at it showed 8st 10!!!!

At last at preferred target! My baby is one next Sunday. All baby weight now officially gone.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the job Donna, you obviously haven't found the 'perfect job for you' yet!

Well done on reaching your target Deb1leo

I'm really okay about it now but thankyou both :) my mum said I was silly for letting myself get so upset on Thursday but I'm glad I did, I got it all out of my system.

Hopefully things will start coming together next year, at least I have this relief work for now which isn't much but its the first time I've done any paid work in two years! So I don't think I can complain too much, I'll just have to keep working at getting more hours ect.

I would love to be a consultant or work with children, so I'd be happy if I got a job as an LSA or equally happy if I did this lunchtime work and also became a consultant, would be the best of both worlds lol.

I've had a really good weekend as well, I went to my running club do and my mum got two trophys and I won the pub quiz (which never happens lol), I also did my Santa dash on Sunday, Friday and Sunday both involved some naughty foods so hoping for a maintain but I'm happy as although both days were naughty food wise, I ate because I was happy and celebrating and not because I was upset like I wanted to on Thursday.

Back