Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

If I fall pregnant again I will join sw lol because I gained 4 stone during my last pregnancy because of my cravings lol oops.

I always watched what I ate before I got pregnant and then just eat everything when I was pregnant. And only a stone came off in fluid after Eva Mae was born lol

Really craving a takeaway. Might order something after weigh in if I've done good??? Ugh can't be annoyed cooking dinner and then looking at it hungry and then waiting 3 hours to eat it after weigh I'm when it's cold :/

What does ameretto taste like Donna?

It's aniseedy I think, it tastes like dr pepper when mixed with coke (or diet coke for us)

Hiya everyone!!

Good luck for today's weighers!! Everyone is doing fab!

Are we all looking forward to crimbo? I'm fuming! I was supposed to get paid this Friday (including a rather juicy Xmas bonus!) but they have had to put it back to next Wednesday! Arghhh!! I need to do shopping!

Debating going to back SW group as well or shall I wait until after baby? What do you all think?

Xx

Join if you think it will help you stay on track, only thing is do you want to pay the £5 a week even though you know you won't be loosing or at the very least you know you won't be getting to target until after having the baby. Personally I'd join if you can afford it as I couldn't go on without my group (just watch me fall apart these next 3 weeks)

I'm looking forward to crimbo. Cause I wanna enjpy myself with food and sweets without worrying lol and of course seeing my daughter face, this is the first year that she's aware of what is going on at Xmas.

It's completely up to u Nikki. Going to weigh ins might help u stay within 7-14lbs of ur original weight. But again it's up to u x

This is exactly what I want to be like

Really craving a takeaway. Might order something after weigh in if I've done good??? Ugh can't be annoyed cooking dinner and then looking at it hungry and then waiting 3 hours to eat it after weigh I'm when it's cold :/

Have a takeaway as a treat but something that's within your syns :) win win

Might try it. Wanna have a diff drink rather than vodka n coke.

They only thing is it won't be with in syns for today. Will hopefully be for the week though x

Charlene.......Amaretto is made from almonds, so it tastes/smells like marzipan......lovely over ice.
Have you tried Vodka & Slimline tonic? Lovely with lots of ice & a slice of lemon/lime or cucumber

2lb off for me :) yay

2lb off for me :) yay

That's fab Charlene well done. I don't like vodka, I love ameretto, that's it almonds, I knew I was wrong that's why I said I think lol. Feel like a right fool now.

Lost half a lb this week :) and won the raffle for the second week in a row.

I'm 3lb away from target. But 2lb away from 1 stone award and 1lb away from club 10 :)

I like almonds so I went and bought a bottle after weigh in and gonna have it tonight with my Indian :)

Well done Donna!

Finding it hard already... knowing I'm not weighing in this week, had my mini roll and hifi bar (6 syns and HEB) and I just want to eat everything. Luckily boyfriend had a baileys coffee and I was tempted but the smell made me feel sick, so won't be having any of that :) waiting a bit to snack more but I have crab sticks and some fruit and if my berries defrost quickly enough I might have syn free pancake with berries (if not that will be breakfast tomorrow). Just need to think of all the goodies which I'm going to enjoy guilt free this weekend because I will have saved the syns :)

I've just stuffed myself with an Indian and bit of chocolate. That will be me for ages tho. Drinking that drink u mentioned Donna. It's yum x

I know, well I'm off the drink for now, might take mine with me to Castleton though so I can have it if others drink... otherwise I might end up on the wine again, will have a think (will probably end up on the wine anyway lol)

Gutted I want to sign up for my half marathon so I have something to work towards but they haven't put the details up yet, there's another one in May though.... I wonder if I could manage 3 or 4 in a year

I know, well I'm off the drink for now, might take mine with me to Castleton though so I can have it if others drink... otherwise I might end up on the wine again, will have a think (will probably end up on the wine anyway lol)

Gutted I want to sign up for my half marathon so I have something to work towards but they haven't put the details up yet, there's another one in May though.... I wonder if I could manage 3 or 4 in a year

If u think u can do it then go for it! U could be surprised at urself

I'm going to aim for it :) def doing the one in March and the Halloween one as they're both part of our club championships (want to do as well as possible in them so have a chance at getting a trophy from running club) there's two in May on the same day, as far as I know none of them are the club championships but would still be nice to do one of them. Waiting for this March one to confirm details first so I can sign up for that, as would need to decide which one to do in May.

Please someone give me strength :(
All this talk of Amaretto and I keep thinking about trying to make a latte with it... I have the milk which makes it worse as I keep thinking well it is Christmas... almost and I have the milk allowance!
Don't know whether to hold on until the weekend but then that makes my weekend even naughtier as I'll be having cheese and milk :/

Well done on the half a pound Donna. Hope you had an Amaretto ......lifestyle to short to deprive yourself & that's what your syns are for so use them & just enjoy your social without thinking of SW. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things if you put on a few pounds over the next few weeks! You're at target so enjoy your socials & follow SW on the other days with a bit of damage limitation......stop with the guilt & enjoy!
Good for you planning on some Halfs as its great to have a goal & it will keep you focused.
Was planning on doing a Half in March but my physio has adviced against running coz of my hip so aiming for a 100 miles cycle in July. Just wish I could get out at the mo but the roads are too icy.....grrr!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Well done on the half a pound Donna. Hope you had an Amaretto ......lifestyle to short to deprive yourself & that's what your syns are for so use them & just enjoy your social without thinking of SW. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things if you put on a few pounds over the next few weeks! You're at target so enjoy your socials & follow SW on the other days with a bit of damage limitation......stop with the guilt & enjoy!
Good for you planning on some Halfs as its great to have a goal & it will keep you focused.
Was planning on doing a Half in March but my physio has adviced against running coz of my hip so aiming for a 100 miles cycle in July. Just wish I could get out at the mo but the roads are too icy.....grrr!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I haven't but not had my coffee yet either, think I will go make it in a second :) I know your right, but the thought of not weighing for 3 weeks scares me a little, I need to breath and relax again don't I?
I know what you mean about the ice and the motivation, that's why I want this March one booked, but I know I'm going to do it so I suppose it doesn't matter whether I'm booked on or not :) Having something to aim for will def keep me on track. I didn't go to running club tonight because of the frost, not just the running but the driving put me off and also how fast the car seems to be frosting up. Hope it's a bit warmer on Thursday so I can go.
That's a shame about you not being able to run, but at least you can still cycle :)

Back