Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning ladies, i'm getting geared up to rejoim group tomorrow nght. I'm expecting to be over 10st when i weigh in, i refuse to be down abiut it though because i know exactly what i have to do to re-lose the weight.

I've bought myself an exercise bike, so i will never have the excuse to sit around watching tv doing nothing, i can sit around watching tv and cycle :p. I've asked my parents to come to mt first meeting with me tomorrow, hoping that if the C explains the plan to them they might understand it better and hoping that if my mum sees the plan actually works and that group isn't about public humiliation that she might join me as well... Because i know her weight gets her down as well.

We have a family cruise booked for August, i want to be comfortably in the 8s by then at the latest. But hoping to get to my goal weight by Download festival in June.

Here we go :) xxx

Hello Ladies & Happy New Year

We laugh at gains hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Come on girls, this year we can do it, targets are within our reach!

I cant see me being much on plan this week as still have cheeses/biscuits, pate, chocs to get rid of. Im also going to see some friends in Plymouth on Friday, so Im sure I'll have to partake in a wee tipple, which will be my last for a few months. Didn't feel too bad yesterday considering the amount of vodka I consumed lol & enjoyed every mouthful, but glad I dont really drink anymore as the poor tummy is feeling a bit ropey!
I'll weigh in on Friday to see the damage, drink/eat whatever in the evening & then thats it, I'll be back on the road to being a Slimbo Kimbo for my big *0 birthday in May!

Hello everyone, nice to see some familiar faces.

Hope you've all had a good Christmas and new year.

Last week I was still in target range, not I'm not holding out much hope and I seem to swiftly back to 9 stone, so I'm back to try and get myself some focus again.

Kate x

honeypop said:
Morning everyone.

So yesterday was weigh in day!! First weigh in in 3 weeks!! 5lb gain!! Lol

In not worrying about it. I had a great Xmas and New Years. Plus I had just eaten a big dinner before weigh in because the family went out for dinner.

After weigh in I came home and had a Chinese and drink with the boyfriend and few chocolates!! Lol and that's it.... Holidays r over and reality has started today. The bf is back to work today to I'm excited to get back into it.

Started today With my first litre bottle of water(have missed my water)
And a gorgeous grapefruit and yogurt yum!!

Gonna start this year by doing a daily weigh in tracker, anyone wanna join? Plus I got my new sw pack yesterday so have to read through if

Tue: 9.1(1/2)
Wed: 9.2

That's not that bad and I bet its not thee most accurate weigh in due to your dinner and water retention. I bet you notice a difference in next few weeks...that's my hope for me anyway lol

MidnightPrincess said:
Morning ladies, i'm getting geared up to rejoim group tomorrow nght. I'm expecting to be over 10st when i weigh in, i refuse to be down abiut it though because i know exactly what i have to do to re-lose the weight.

I've bought myself an exercise bike, so i will never have the excuse to sit around watching tv doing nothing, i can sit around watching tv and cycle :p. I've asked my parents to come to mt first meeting with me tomorrow, hoping that if the C explains the plan to them they might understand it better and hoping that if my mum sees the plan actually works and that group isn't about public humiliation that she might join me as well... Because i know her weight gets her down as well.

We have a family cruise booked for August, i want to be comfortably in the 8s by then at the latest. But hoping to get to my goal weight by Download festival in June.

Here we go :) xxx

Sounds like a great idea to take your mum. If she joins it will be good for your support. Also great about your bike...I can't wait to get started. Let us know how you get on x

kim63 said:
Hello Ladies & Happy New Year

We laugh at gains hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Come on girls, this year we can do it, targets are within our reach!

I cant see me being much on plan this week as still have cheeses/biscuits, pate, chocs to get rid of. Im also going to see some friends in Plymouth on Friday, so Im sure I'll have to partake in a wee tipple, which will be my last for a few months. Didn't feel too bad yesterday considering the amount of vodka I consumed lol & enjoyed every mouthful, but glad I dont really drink anymore as the poor tummy is feeling a bit ropey!
I'll weigh in on Friday to see the damage, drink/eat whatever in the evening & then thats it, I'll be back on the road to being a Slimbo Kimbo for my big *0 birthday in May!

Sounds like you had fun miss Kim. You did deserve a drink blow out to be fair ;)
Am not too concerned about the weight gain just now...hope come Friday morn I will have the bottle to weigh in and take it on the chin. Decided Am going back to gym at work...only work three days so no excuses although my little one is starting new nursery as I had issues with previous one. Means I won't go next week as I will want to collect him sharp. Sayin this am not sure the traffic will allow me to use gym and collect him on time...argh...will need try it and see. Maybe its not fair to leave him in so late the first few weeks. Maybe let him settle in and see. Jillian is most defiantly gettin looked out. Missed her skinny toned ass!!

Tiphareth said:
Hello everyone, nice to see some familiar faces.

Hope you've all had a good Christmas and new year.

Last week I was still in target range, not I'm not holding out much hope and I seem to swiftly back to 9 stone, so I'm back to try and get myself some focus again.

Kate x

You came to the right place lol am sure we will all be on the right track soon x

I feel I've made this post several thousand times before but I am BACK ladies and I am going to get to target. No more faffing, the festivities are over so no more excuses (well providing I don't go near the choc digestives). I gained 2.5lbs on Sunday and would KILL to maintain that this week given the sheeeite I ate on NYE and day!

You came to the right place lol am sure we will all be on the right track soon x

If you lot can't get me re-motivated, I'm just going to have to get the needle out and sew up my mouth. :)

Weigh in tomorrow, I only put half on over Christmas, but we hit the restaurants and take away this week as we couldn't face the shops, so who knows this week. Still I have been at the exercise, so hopefully some compensation.

Jenna88 said:
I feel I've made this post several thousand times before but I am BACK ladies and I am going to get to target. No more faffing, the festivities are over so no more excuses (well providing I don't go near the choc digestives). I gained 2.5lbs on Sunday and would KILL to maintain that this week given the sheeeite I ate on NYE and day!

Yay..and from the tiny photo I can see you are teeny miss.2.5lb is amazing. I swear I had pains in my tummy and am still rummaging in chocolate box. Very disgusted but swear swear swear no chocolate or crisp for me tom
Let's not sweat it anyway as it won't be long til we are at target. I am changing my target. Want to get to 8 first then go down.
How did your grand parents like the cushion? It entered my head other day x

Yay..and from the tiny photo I can see you are teeny miss.2.5lb is amazing. I swear I had pains in my tummy and am still rummaging in chocolate box. Very disgusted but swear swear swear no chocolate or crisp for me tom
Let's not sweat it anyway as it won't be long til we are at target. I am changing my target. Want to get to 8 first then go down.
How did your grand parents like the cushion? It entered my head other day x

Aww thank you :D I'm literally praying it stays at 8st 10 lol! If it goes any higher I may need talked down from the roof hehe! Yes, we can do it ...no more chocs, or wine, or chips, or chicken burgers booooo :(

They LOVED it, they open all their gifts on Christmas eve and then the whole family (cousings, aunts, uncles etc) go to their house on Christmas morning...my pillow was the only present that my gran had sitting out and she showed everyone, mission accomplished, I'm the favourite haha jk!

Morning ladies :)

Loving all the positivity going on!! I have faith in everyone of you. Are we all back on plan now?

I had a sneak peek today, I know it's 3 days early but this week is looking like ill hit the 1 stone gain barrier, which isn't too bad because I'm 19 weeks yippeeeee and so almost half way! Considering my maximum gain is 2st 8.5lb I think I'm doing well :)

Anyhow..... My down fall over the crimbo period has been J20's, I've drunk my weight in them and at 88cals each or rather 4.5 syns each that's a lot!

X

That's great Nikki...I saw your photo eventually and you look great!!
Jen too funny about cushion lol

Well unofficial weigh in (weigh in is tom) shows 3.5lb gain. Still hoovering at 8st 7lb so happy with that!! Just easing myself in slowly and dealing with the sugar withdrawal ha going to get the mirror this weekend as it has sw things in it. Will re read books and get on plan....target here we come!!

Not sure if any of you know but in w h smith they have started selling SW recipe books!!

They had the one pot one for £10 yesterday! I was gob smacked that they have finally allowed them into shops x

Morning everyone!

I'm back from Yarmouth food was atrocious, but ahh well. I even had a McDonalds on the way back but I really fancied it and I'm completely back on plan now. Won't know the damage until Tuesday as don't think there's a group I can make until then. Might weigh at my mums just to give me sort of an idea but that's if I'm at my mums before then because I don't know when I'll next be there.

Back on it today, undecided whether to go low syn or whether to just treat today as the start of a new week and have my usual 5-15 depending on what I fancy...

donna88 said:
Morning everyone!

I'm back from Yarmouth food was atrocious, but ahh well. I even had a McDonalds on the way back but I really fancied it and I'm completely back on plan now. Won't know the damage until Tuesday as don't think there's a group I can make until then. Might weigh at my mums just to give me sort of an idea but that's if I'm at my mums before then because I don't know when I'll next be there.

Back on it today, undecided whether to go low syn or whether to just treat today as the start of a new week and have my usual 5-15 depending on what I fancy...

Hi Donna I wouldn't worry too much. Personally I am waiting til my weigh in day of tom to start counting syns etc don't even have any good food in but plan to take it easy on food front and be good til I am fully stocked up. Makin carrot and coriander soup this weekend

Welcome back Kate! We're all still plodding on here, not quite at target, but it will happen this year!

Thanks Kim
Good luck getting to target this year - I'm determined to get down into the low 8's this year.

At least I'm starting this year 5lbs lower than I did last year.

I wouldn't worry, but as WI isn't for almost a week I don't want to go crazy because I know what I'm like, think I'll count syns and make sure I don't go over 15 but I won't worry about going syn free or low syn.

Having burgers with coleslaw tonight :) haven't quite decided whether to have chips or butternut squash with it (think I'm swaying towards the squash as I can have a hifi bar as well then)

Back