Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki, you have a very good reason for saving the money - I can't see much difference in the pack just little changes here and there.

I'm so glad OH went back to work last Thursday which meant I was bored and on my own so had plenty of time to start back exercising. Also I went back Wednesday which has got my food and liquid in take back on track. This year I will get to the low 8's.

Yeah I'd save the money Nikki, depending on how much weight I gain when I go back I might have to leave group for a while as we're really having money issue's at the moment, really don't want to stop though as looking into becoming a consultant and obviously need to be going to group if I'm going to do that. Decided to try little one on packed lunches again as that will save us just under £40 a month (its £10 a week for dinners and obviously we'll spend a little more on buying him stuff for packed lunch but its not going to be £10 a weeks worth) I'm gutted about that as I love him having a hot meal at school, but its a lot of money. I just hope he'll eat his packed lunch as he didn't last time I tried it :/ Our gas bill has gone up by £50 a month which is stupid money but apparently we owe some on the account so its making up for some of that :( (wasn't too long ago when we had overpayed)
I don't know how some people manage. I've just had to transfer some money over from savings (just a current account but its looking like I might have to transfer some from the actual savings ISA account which I really don't want to have to do as I've been paying into that for years and haven't really got that much in there :( it seems such a shame that it can't be spent on something nice.

Boyfriend is really freaking out about it all, we had an argument in town and he's just flipped out when little one was playing up with his lunch...

And on top of all that we have so much rubbish in the house, loads of chocolate that we've been given and 3 tins of biscuits (would have been 2 but I forgot to take one for my friend when I met her today so ended up having to buy another one to give her for Christmas) some of it has been put aside for other people, giving my nanna a box of chocs for mothers day which someone else gave to us) but some of it either we don't have anyone to give it too or the dates aren't good enough for people's birthdays ect. (most of our adult birthdays are later in the year. This wouldn't normally bother me as I'd just eat what I fancied within my syns, but with all the stress its hard not to just jump into it all :(

Stay strong Donna, good that you have a plan I'm sure little one will get used to packed lunches quickly and the money saved can help pay the extra bills.

Lots of positivity LOVING it! I am getting back on track from today too. Ordered jillian michaels new box set (3 DVDs that I don't have yet so might as well lol) and I got a kettlebell for Xmas (it's skull shaped so extra cool!)

Peeked on the scales for first time since before Xmas this morning and they were up at a whopping 9st 12.5lb so quite a lot over target now WOOPS! Put on a bit when I went off plan moving house and then over Xmas I have been a right little piggy with all the chocolates and yummy things that have been about. Also had my birthday on Monday so meal out plus cake and drinks then last night I met friends for belated birthday eating/drinking/getting prezys.

So the damage may not actually be quite as much as last night I did have pub dinner and pudding and cocktails so that could have made weigh in a bit worse! Xx

Thank you for the welcome ladies! This is day 3 on plan for me and going ok so far :) Bit of a shock realising how much I have been eating lately. I threw all my 'bigger clothes' away when i got to target so I have no choice but to sort myself out as I am currently starting to bulge out of my 'thin clothes'. But I do not have the time or money for group. Am working and have very active 5 & 8 yrs olds to run around after. My biggest enemy (apart from myself) is stress! Back to hectic school runs next week so that will be a big test! Hope everyone has had a fab day!! x

donna88 said:
Yeah I'd save the money Nikki, depending on how much weight I gain when I go back I might have to leave group for a while as we're really having money issue's at the moment, really don't want to stop though as looking into becoming a consultant and obviously need to be going to group if I'm going to do that. Decided to try little one on packed lunches again as that will save us just under £40 a month (its £10 a week for dinners and obviously we'll spend a little more on buying him stuff for packed lunch but its not going to be £10 a weeks worth) I'm gutted about that as I love him having a hot meal at school, but its a lot of money. I just hope he'll eat his packed lunch as he didn't last time I tried it :/ Our gas bill has gone up by £50 a month which is stupid money but apparently we owe some on the account so its making up for some of that :( (wasn't too long ago when we had overpayed)
I don't know how some people manage. I've just had to transfer some money over from savings (just a current account but its looking like I might have to transfer some from the actual savings ISA account which I really don't want to have to do as I've been paying into that for years and haven't really got that much in there :( it seems such a shame that it can't be spent on something nice.

Boyfriend is really freaking out about it all, we had an argument in town and he's just flipped out when little one was playing up with his lunch...

And on top of all that we have so much rubbish in the house, loads of chocolate that we've been given and 3 tins of biscuits (would have been 2 but I forgot to take one for my friend when I met her today so ended up having to buy another one to give her for Christmas) some of it has been put aside for other people, giving my nanna a box of chocs for mothers day which someone else gave to us) but some of it either we don't have anyone to give it too or the dates aren't good enough for people's birthdays ect. (most of our adult birthdays are later in the year. This wouldn't normally bother me as I'd just eat what I fancied within my syns, but with all the stress its hard not to just jump into it all :(

It's a nightmare Donna. Everything is so expensive and hope fully everything will settle down now that Xmas is over. Will your new job not help? I am having to give on little one packed lunch for his new nursery too. At least we will know they are eating well. Keep your chin up x

icklerockchick said:
Stay strong Donna, good that you have a plan I'm sure little one will get used to packed lunches quickly and the money saved can help pay the extra bills.

Lots of positivity LOVING it! I am getting back on track from today too. Ordered jillian michaels new box set (3 DVDs that I don't have yet so might as well lol) and I got a kettlebell for Xmas (it's skull shaped so extra cool!)

Peeked on the scales for first time since before Xmas this morning and they were up at a whopping 9st 12.5lb so quite a lot over target now WOOPS! Put on a bit when I went off plan moving house and then over Xmas I have been a right little piggy with all the chocolates and yummy things that have been about. Also had my birthday on Monday so meal out plus cake and drinks then last night I met friends for belated birthday eating/drinking/getting prezys.

So the damage may not actually be quite as much as last night I did have pub dinner and pudding and cocktails so that could have made weigh in a bit worse! Xx

Happy belated birthday Laura ;) wow your keen with the dvds...what ones did you get?

catxx said:
Thank you for the welcome ladies! This is day 3 on plan for me and going ok so far :) Bit of a shock realising how much I have been eating lately. I threw all my 'bigger clothes' away when i got to target so I have no choice but to sort myself out as I am currently starting to bulge out of my 'thin clothes'. But I do not have the time or money for group. Am working and have very active 5 & 8 yrs olds to run around after. My biggest enemy (apart from myself) is stress! Back to hectic school runs next week so that will be a big test! Hope everyone has had a fab day!! x

Sorry cat you have probably already said but how much weight have you lost?

Morning ladies...today is the today. Woke up feeling like I have a brick in my tummy. Not that I have woke up feeling skinny minny or anything for a long time but have most definately hit a brick wall. Looking forward to digging the books out and kicking sw ass!!!

It's a nightmare Donna. Everything is so expensive and hope fully everything will settle down now that Xmas is over. Will your new job not help? I am having to give on little one packed lunch for his new nursery too. At least we will know they are eating well. Keep your chin up x

Hopefully it will, but it won't be much a month as its only 7 hours a week, but that's better then nothing which was what I was doing before :)
Looking forward to this slimming world meeting, I know it will be a while if I do go for it before I make any money on it, but its something I know I will enjoy doing and I could hopefully make a living out of it eventually. I know it isn't about the money, but it is, we all have to live don't we.

Morning ladies...today is the today. Woke up feeling like I have a brick in my tummy. Not that I have woke up feeling skinny minny or anything for a long time but have most definately hit a brick wall. Looking forward to digging the books out and kicking sw ass!!!

Good luck getting back on plan Deb, I'm so glad I got back to it again, I was tempted to wait until WI but I feel so much better for being on plan. My skin is still all gross from new years, I have a massive spot on my chin which doesn't seem to want to budge lol

I'm sure you can do it without group, I love my group but glad I'm at target (well was don't know what I'll be on Tuesday) as I couldn't justify paying even for another few months.

Thanks Laura, feeling more positive today, although its still a worry. Happy belated Birthday and get you with the 3 DVD's :)

Morning ladies.. I had my last wildly off plan day last night. Got to say i feel pretty bad with this hangover xD but thats it and now onwards and upwards :).

If anyonr has any questions about the new pack or anything just ask because i have one :) x

Morning ladies.. I had my last wildly off plan day last night. Got to say i feel pretty bad with this hangover xD but thats it and now onwards and upwards :).

If anyonr has any questions about the new pack or anything just ask because i have one :) x

Jealous!!! Are there man changes in it?

I have the new pack too. Have to say haven't noticed any huge changes just seems rebranded to me x

MidnightPrincess said:
Theres a few weight changes to Hexs, less milk allowed etc. Nothing too major has changed, i think they're a lot more helpful for new members x

I also got told (on here) that special k chewy delights are now healthy extra. They are so yummy and only pound in asda...yay

Glad your feeling better today Donna ;)

My plan has been ruined by me...greedy guts. Guess Monday it is. Got booklet from the paper today and there will be one every day til wed. Must admit it gives me wee boost when I read it...x

The jillian michaels box set has extreme shed & shred, killer buns & thighs and ripped in 30. Not arrived yet so no idea if its good but the single DVDs have good reviews on amazon. Annoyingly discovered right after I bought it that its £2 cheaper at hmv for £15.99 but I couldn't cancel my order as they had already started processing it, oh well it's only £2 difference but just a tip if anyone else goes to buy it!

Can't be bothered with counting points or syns or anything just now so just trying to make better choices and still have some treats for a few weeks and see how that works out. First day yesterday went well though today I did have a McDonald's ice cream sundae as the boss brought us all one as a surprise. Compared to what I have been eating that's nothing though so not concerned that its messed up day 2 of eating better! X

The jillian michaels box set has extreme shed & shred, killer buns & thighs and ripped in 30. Not arrived yet so no idea if its good but the single DVDs have good reviews on amazon. Annoyingly discovered right after I bought it that its £2 cheaper at hmv for £15.99 but I couldn't cancel my order as they had already started processing it, oh well it's only £2 difference but just a tip if anyone else goes to buy it!

Can't be bothered with counting points or syns or anything just now so just trying to make better choices and still have some treats for a few weeks and see how that works out. First day yesterday went well though today I did have a McDonald's ice cream sundae as the boss brought us all one as a surprise. Compared to what I have been eating that's nothing though so not concerned that its messed up day 2 of eating better! X

Can you pkeaae keep me posted on what you think of the box set, I'm thinking of getting it when I've finishes the 30 day shred.

icklerockchick said:

Laura that's what I will be doing mostly next week. The night out is looming and not gettin into the zone til Monday seems silly to get counting syns etc esp when I count weekly. I am makin home made soup for lunches, have cereal bars, muller lights and fruit along with healthy choice dinners. It will ease me back in. Am usually rubbish at syns and forgetting to syn my corn flakes etc but will be giving it a bash. It will let me see if, for me, there is a big difference from just being "good". I don't want to live my life measuring milk etc but sw definately teaches great habits. Am hoping I have learned a lot to keep losing. PAst experience shows I did get hung up so will see what works best for me. Know matter what we will be healthier and happier ;)

I also got told (on here) that special k chewy delights are now healthy extra. They are so yummy and only pound in asda...yay

Glad your feeling better today Donna ;)

My plan has been ruined by me...greedy guts. Guess Monday it is. Got booklet from the paper today and there will be one every day til wed. Must admit it gives me wee boost when I read it...x

I've not got the booklet, is it worth getting? (bit late for todays I suppose)

I am jealous that you can do that, when I tell myself I'm not counting syns but just making better choices I end up going a bit mental

Omg 24 today... Time flies by, each year seems shorter!!

Ready for some healthy foods from tomorrow so I feel comfortable in my dress on Friday when my sister is 21 and its her party!

Off shopping today so hopefully some well needed exercise, followed by dinner with my whole family tonight at the flaming grill x

Omg 24 today... Time flies by, each year seems shorter!!

Ready for some healthy foods from tomorrow so I feel comfortable in my dress on Friday when my sister is 21 and its her party!

Off shopping today so hopefully some well needed exercise, followed by dinner with my whole family tonight at the flaming grill x

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great night.

I'm sure you'll look stunning for your sisters party as well.

I'm out leafleting today for my consultant so will be walking a fair bit, but really want to try and do a run as well. Sort of dreading going back to school, but at least I'll be back in my routine and be able to start doing the crosstrainer and runs again like I did before.

Back