Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Happy birthday Nikki and you will look great ;)

Donna I had been looking forward to gettin back to work but now that its here I am dreading it lol. Not work but the fact I know I won't sleep well tonight then too tired to get up lol its a given
Just about to make soup...have good day ladies!!

Happy birthday Nikki and you will look great ;)

Donna I had been looking forward to gettin back to work but now that its here I am dreading it lol. Not work but the fact I know I won't sleep well tonight then too tired to get up lol its a given
Just about to make soup...have good day ladies!!

I think that's more what I'm dreading as I don't mind going into work, I think I just got used to being out of the routine plus we've all been getting up at 8 at the earliest, going to be a nightmare having to not only wake myself up but wake little one up as well.

I've just put a load in the washer, hoping it will finish before I go out leafleting so I can hang it out... I really need to get a move on, going to do the pots then need to jump in the shower otherwise they'll come to get me and I'll still be in my dressing gown. Little one's in the bath as well as he insisted so that's something else I need to sort out (get him out and dressed) boyfriend is still in bed, but going to leave him there as he usually lets me have a lay in and if he's not up then he must need to extra sleep.

Happy birthday Nikki, hope you have a fantastic day. X

Happy bday Nikki have a lovely day xx

Everyone else should have a lovely day too of course lol ;-) xx

Today is my last day of 'naughtiness' & have thoroughly enjoyed my week of gluttony, but has enforced that its fine every now & then but.........!
Anyways, Im going to list the reasons why I want to get to target & more importantly maintain that weight & would be interested in all of yours.....

1. Im reaching a milestone birthday in May & have spent most of my adult life worrying about my weight/figure, so want it to stop!
2. Going on holiday at the end of May, so want to look good/comfortable in the heat!
3. Am cycling 100 miles for charity in July, so need to be lighter, so I can get round it quicker lol!
4. General health & well being
5. Pure vanity coz I look better slimmer!

Great reasons for getting to target and maintaining Kim.

Think this is something I need to co.sider for myself as my original reason for the loss was last years mile stone birthday and it's since then that I've been struggling.

1 health - my mum, dad and aunt all have diet related diabetes so need to keep myself fit and healthy.

2 I feel so much better at a lower weight and when eating healthily.

3 I'm short with a small frame so look better smaller.

4 I've thrown away all my fat clothes so don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe, again.

5 I've put 2.5 years into getting to where I am now, so I want to finish the job and not waste all the effort it has taken.

Happy birthday Nikki, hope its awesome :)

Afternoon ladies, good to see everyone still sounding positive for the new year, its definitely helping me to keep motivated x

I'm gutted I let this weight creep back on, it's been so hard to lose it again now I'm on anti depressants xxx

You'll get there again. I was target and let it creep back and am so angry with myself. But just got to suck it up think positively and move forward.

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time x

Think this is something I need to co.sider for myself as my original reason for the loss was last years mile stone birthday and it's since then that I've been struggling.

1 health - my mum, dad and aunt all have diet related diabetes so need to keep myself fit and healthy.

4 I've thrown away all my fat clothes so don't want to have to buy a whole new wardrobe, again.

5 I've put 2.5 years into getting to where I am now, so I want to finish the job and not waste all the effort it has taken.

I'm short too, 5"3, with a very petite frame. In fact my wedding ring is the smallest ring size you can get thats how tiny I am. So the tiniest bit of weight shows and it goes straight on my tum :,(

Us shorties have it hard!!

Good to see some positivity here ladies :)
It's going to be a good year because we'll make it a good year!

I'm gutted I let this weight creep back on, it's been so hard to lose it again now I'm on anti depressants xxx

You'll get there, we all have our moments where we let it sneak back a bit, at least when you do get back to the 8's you'll know how easy it is for it to creep back on. Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time but you can do it :)

When I am dainty that is :/

Haha I know what you mean, its lovely when we're all petite but horrible when we've had a few too many biscuits.

Had a great walk doing the leaflets today, did a good 2 hours, I didn't run though but at least I did the walking, back on my crosstrainer tomorrow morning :)

kim63 said:
Today is my last day of 'naughtiness' & have thoroughly enjoyed my week of gluttony, but has enforced that its fine every now & then but.........!
Anyways, Im going to list the reasons why I want to get to target & more importantly maintain that weight & would be interested in all of yours.....

1. Im reaching a milestone birthday in May & have spent most of my adult life worrying about my weight/figure, so want it to stop!
2. Going on holiday at the end of May, so want to look good/comfortable in the heat!
3. Am cycling 100 miles for charity in July, so need to be lighter, so I can get round it quicker lol!
4. General health & well being
5. Pure vanity coz I look better slimmer!

Great reasons Kim. You don't look *0.
For me, I want to be slimmer because
1. I don't feel comfortable with over hanging sides
2. I was always 8 stone or slightly under, had my son and my body hasn't been the same since.
3. Number 2 means I want to tone like never before
4. I am also small with stumpy legs which is where the weight goes
5. Biggest incentive is my first abroad holiday in 9 years...I WILL look and feel good.

I am aiming to lose 2lb by the start of Feb. Not the biggest goal but by the time my first proper sw week starts it will only be couple weeks. Maybe even being over optimistic rather than realistic.
I was 8st 7.75 on Friday. I want to be 8 stone. Will reassess once I am there....happy days
I too, am looking forward to gettin back to normality. Been really naughgty and disgusting.

Tiphareth said:

Good for you...we will get there x

Back