Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Here we go.......start of a brand new week & my countdown to target........thank goodness! I cant believe how uncomfortable my tummy feels after eating all that off plan food & that was only after a week .......bit longer than anticipated but heyho lol!
Back to work today, but have my week planned out for meals & cycling. No exercise today as on a long day, but come rain or shine tomorrow I will be out on my 2 wheeled beast!
Hope everyone is back in the swing of things & here's to a good year!

Thanks for all the happy birthdays everyone :)

I was spoilt rotten and decided to go to town to spend my birthday money, I walked around town for about 4 hours and got nothing!! My sister, mum and nan all bought loads of stuff but I just couldn't find anything :-(

Then I went to the pub for dinner and had ....
Nachos sharer (shared between 5 of us)
Chicken with jacket pot and 4 onion rings
Ice cream sharer (shared between 4 of us)

I could have made better choices yesterday but it was always going to be my last unhealthy day.

Love all your reasons for getting to target this year and it seems we all have the problem of getting so close and letting it slip a bit... But remember that we have done it before and can do it again!!

When baby comes in may I'm straight back at it and my reasons are as follows

1. I WILL be a yummy mummy
2. I've seen too many people let it slip once they have had a baby and just gained and gained and gained
3. My thighs are getting bigger, more nasty unevenness and I want my skinny legs back
4. I want to final hit my 8st 7lb target
5. I'm going on a mega family holiday in September and I will be comfortable in my bikini for once
6. Nan and grandads big 50th wedding anniversary party on August 31s

So many reasons to try and keep the next 20 weeks healthy too!

We can do this!!

Here we go.......start of a brand new week & my countdown to target........thank goodness! I cant believe how uncomfortable my tummy feels after eating all that off plan food & that was only after a week .......bit longer than anticipated but heyho lol!
Back to work today, but have my week planned out for meals & cycling. No exercise today as on a long day, but come rain or shine tomorrow I will be out on my 2 wheeled beast!

Good luck on starting again today and bet you can't wait to get on your bike tomorrow :) I can't wait to get home from dropping little one off so I can get on my crosstrainer.

Thanks for all the happy birthdays everyone :)

I was spoilt rotten and decided to go to town to spend my birthday money, I walked around town for about 4 hours and got nothing!! My sister, mum and nan all bought loads of stuff but I just couldn't find anything :-(

Then I went to the pub for dinner and had ....
Nachos sharer (shared between 5 of us)
Chicken with jacket pot and 4 onion rings
Ice cream sharer (shared between 4 of us)

I could have made better choices yesterday but it was always going to be my last unhealthy day.

Love all your reasons for getting to target this year and it seems we all have the problem of getting so close and letting it slip a bit... But remember that we have done it before and can do it again!!

When baby comes in may I'm straight back at it and my reasons are as follows

1. I WILL be a yummy mummy
2. I've seen too many people let it slip once they have had a baby and just gained and gained and gained
3. My thighs are getting bigger, more nasty unevenness and I want my skinny legs back
4. I want to final hit my 8st 7lb target
5. I'm going on a mega family holiday in September and I will be comfortable in my bikini for once
6. Nan and grandads big 50th wedding anniversary party on August 31s

So many reasons to try and keep the next 20 weeks healthy too!

We can do this!!

Glad you had a good day, wouldn't worry about the naughties it was your Birthday :) at least you didn't buy anything for the sake of it.

Best get a move on and sort little one's packed lunch out and then get him dressed. Hope he eats it all and I don't end up having to put him on dinners again.

Need to ask for a new claim form for my last week at work before Christmas, I filled it in prematurely and then little one was ill on Friday and I couldn't make it in :( feel like a right fool now, but need to get it handed in this week as well otherwise pay will be late. In fact pay might be late now anyway.

kim63 said:

Awe I am the same though can you imagine how I feel with being so bad for more than one week? More like three weeks ha
All healthy stuff for work today and my colleague got me hi fi bars. Also have the special k chewy delight which are now healthy extra. Not eaten today as feel so bagged up...disgusting but will be doing my best to keep syns to minimum. Also not sure about weigh in day on Friday...hoping my optimistic view remains tho i am expecting another gain. Will man up and prepare for it lol

Kim do u know how much u gained over Xmas n new year? Me and u where always the same before Xmas lol

honeypop said:
Kim do u know how much u gained over Xmas n new year? Me and u where always the same before Xmas lol

I gained far too much lol. How you gettin on charlene? Still on plan? Starting writing my food down today...hoping to keep it up

I can't wait to find out what I've gained tomorrow, it feels a bit weird being back on plan trying to loose when I don't know what I have to loose, would be amazing if my time on plan counteracts it and I manage a maintain tomorrow but I would be very surprised if I do. I don't feel too much bigger to be honest though, the difference I do feel is more from not doing my exercise :/ so hopefully it won't be too bad (but I also know how much I ate and I do deserve a gain even though I don't really feel like there is much of one).

Little one ate all his packed lunch today and said he was full :) so wondering if last time I made him one I over faced him as he didn't eat much at all and came home hungry saying he didn't have time to eat it all (all I put in today was sandwiches, bag of crisps and a bag of biscuits for pudding) I would have given him some fruit and yogurt but we don't have any in for him (decided he'd have packed lunches after we'd done our weekly shop) but thinking about it, that's what he tends to have at home if he has a sandwich for lunch... he does have fruit as a snack at school in the afternoon and he's having spag bol with us tonight so loads of veg in that. Going to see if I can convince him to have some pasta instead of a sandwich one day. we'll see when he gets home if he still says he's full (but to be honest even when he had school dinners he came home wanting a snack before tea.

I gained far too much lol. How you gettin on charlene? Still on plan? Starting writing my food down today...hoping to keep it up

I started sw again last week but still had a few dinner dates out with family and friends so I'm hoping for a maintain or 1lb loss tomorrow. I want back into the 8's lol feel so horrible letting myself get out of the 8's.

But that's me 100% from now on apart from days that I'm flexing syning.

I can't wait to find out what I've gained tomorrow, it feels a bit weird being back on plan trying to loose when I don't know what I have to loose, would be amazing if my time on plan counteracts it and I manage a maintain tomorrow but I would be very surprised if I do. I don't feel too much bigger to be honest though, the difference I do feel is more from not doing my exercise :/ so hopefully it won't be too bad (but I also know how much I ate and I do deserve a gain even though I don't really feel like there is much of one).

Little one ate all his packed lunch today and said he was full :) so wondering if last time I made him one I over faced him as he didn't eat much at all and came home hungry saying he didn't have time to eat it all (all I put in today was sandwiches, bag of crisps and a bag of biscuits for pudding) I would have given him some fruit and yogurt but we don't have any in for him (decided he'd have packed lunches after we'd done our weekly shop) but thinking about it, that's what he tends to have at home if he has a sandwich for lunch... he does have fruit as a snack at school in the afternoon and he's having spag bol with us tonight so loads of veg in that. Going to see if I can convince him to have some pasta instead of a sandwich one day. we'll see when he gets home if he still says he's full (but to be honest even when he had school dinners he came home wanting a snack before tea.

Good luck for tomorrow Donna. I'm sure u will be fine if u don't feel any different. I'm glad I'm back into sw

donna88 said:

That's good the packed lunch was a success. My little one has one at nursery too for first time. The old nursery supplied lunches but at least I have option of giving him soup, beans etc too. He got sandwiches, some little sausages, dunkers and banana. Man size lunch ha ha he also gets snack at nursery. Hope he is ok today, really missing his wee face.
Donna I feel huge and bloated. Star week due end this week but if you feel ok then you prob haven't done that bad. I gained nearly four pound which is loads and certainly feel it today. Not gettin down about it, just dealing with it best I can. You will be fine x

I started sw again last week but still had a few dinner dates out with family and friends so I'm hoping for a maintain or 1lb loss tomorrow. I want back into the 8's lol feel so horrible letting myself get out of the 8's.

Good luck for tomorrow Donna. I'm sure u will be fine if u don't feel any different. I'm glad I'm back into sw

It does feel good to be back on slimming world, my skin was disgusting when we got back and I was starting to feel sick with all the bad food.

That's good the packed lunch was a success. My little one has one at nursery too for first time. The old nursery supplied lunches but at least I have option of giving him soup, beans etc too. He got sandwiches, some little sausages, dunkers and banana. Man size lunch ha ha he also gets snack at nursery. Hope he is ok today, really missing his wee face.
Donna I feel huge and bloated. Star week due end this week but if you feel ok then you prob haven't done that bad. I gained nearly four pound which is loads and certainly feel it today. Not gettin down about it, just dealing with it best I can. You will be fine x

I'm sure he'll be fine, I do like giving him packed lunches to some extent, I like that I can give him what he wants and also I worked it out today and I'm actually going to be saving loads! spent about £4 for this weeks lunches for him and some of the stuff is like jam which will last a lot longer then the week and bread which we were buying anyway!

I'm wondering if my 3lb gain when I didn't deserve that much is partly to do with it, I gained 3.5lbs after my weekend away which I think I could have got away with a maintain with or at the worse a 1lb gain, but I think most of that was water retention, so if I gain 2 or 3lbs over xmas and new years its actually more then that as I was lighter then what my last WI said.... if that makes sense (I don't think it does actually lol) I'm not worried about tomorrow, just want to know what I do weigh. It's weird as last year I felt awful after Christmas and every time I've gained a lb or two I can usually really feel it. So I've either got away with it or because I slowly increased what I was eating I just didn't notice lol

honeypop said:

Sorry totally missed your post. I hate being out my comfort zone which I am now but at least I am on right track. Good luck for tom x

Looks like there's several of us weighing in tomorrow. Good luck.

I'm looking forward to it for the first time in 3 months.

Good luck to everyone weighing tomorrow.
I've been back on track since Friday but got 2 meals out coming up on Wednesday and Friday. Both for OHs birthday.

So probably won't get a loss but I am enjoying eating properly again. Also did exercise today for first time in months. Only did level1 of 30day shred which I used to find quite easy and I was struggling and sweating buckets! Eek! But I completed it and feeling good. Having a yummy smoothie with some vanilla protein in it so hopefully that will help me to not ache toooo badly tomorrow. X

icklerockchick said:
Good luck to everyone weighing tomorrow.
I've been back on track since Friday but got 2 meals out coming up on Wednesday and Friday. Both for OHs birthday.

So probably won't get a loss but I am enjoying eating properly again. Also did exercise today for first time in months. Only did level1 of 30day shred which I used to find quite easy and I was struggling and sweating buckets! Eek! But I completed it and feeling good. Having a yummy smoothie with some vanilla protein in it so hopefully that will help me to not ache toooo badly tomorrow. X

Good for you...looking forward to but dreading starting the shred. I have dinner on Friday which was a deal we got so know there will be limited menu. I am going to be good until then but steering towards a chocolate fix. Have had 5 syns today but wantin snack size mars. Do I have it and stay within syns or keep syns to minimum? Unsure so will give myself half hour then decide. Am sure lack of junk and sugar has given me headache ha ha no am serious. Oh the snack size is apparently 8 syns if that helps you all decide my fate lol

Hmmm I was going to say go for it if you really want it if its within your syns, but 8 syns for a snack size seems steep :O but still if you really want it have it.

Starting to feel bigger now, haha its because I know WI is getting closer :p still looking forward to WI though, at least once I get weighed I know what I need to loose :)

Freeze it and it will last longer? I don't like milkyways or mars unless they are frozen lol x

Kinda went off the idea...don't want to feel deprived tho ha ha the excuses I make. Laura I can only eat chocolate that's been in fridge....I actually left my mars in freezer too long other day ruined it. Didn't stop me nearly breaking my teeth on it tho lol

First full day of not over indulging yesterday. Feels good to have some control back.
How is everyone? Good luck with all the weigh ins today x

Haha, first day of me waking & not feeling full & yucky as well Deb! I couldn't manage any breakfast yesterday & didnt get any lunch til 2.30 & that was only a sandwich & then couldn't eat anything else the rest of the day as still felt like poo lol! Hence, I've woken feeling a bit empty today, but I much prefer this feeling to the fullness! After my week of indulgence I dont physically feel any bigger but I bet my favourite friend 'the scales' will say differently lol! Will weigh on Thursday morning this week as Im doing nights on Thursday & Friday, so want a proper weight.

Good luck to all who're weighing today :)

Back