Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Haha, first day of me waking & not feeling full & yucky as well Deb! I couldn't manage any breakfast yesterday & didnt get any lunch til 2.30 & that was only a sandwich & then couldn't eat anything else the rest of the day as still felt like poo lol! Hence, I've woken feeling a bit empty today, but I much prefer this feeling to the fullness! After my week of indulgence I dont physically feel any bigger but I bet my favourite friend 'the scales' will say differently lol! Will weigh on Thursday morning this week as Im doing nights on Thursday & Friday, so want a proper weight.

Good luck to all who're weighing today :)

Lol I didn't eat til 10am yesterday and that was me up from 550 and even at that I only ate as I knew come lunch break at 1230 I would be starving. Funny tho how I didn't over eat last night but much more of an appetite today. Already had cereal, yogurt and cereal bar. Not keen on weighing today as very bloated feeling. Will do it anyway but not expecting anything from it. Next week I follow sw to a T to See how I get on with no pressure..well that's the plan ;)

Didn't watch biggest loser Deb, I've never really watched it, don't think my boyfriend would be impressed with watching it to be honest lol.

I feel the same Kim, really don't feel physically bigger, feel untoned but not heavier.... but after my 2 weeks off plan I surely can't have maintained.... will find out tonight. I can't believe how 2 weeks off my crunches has effected me actually, struggling a lot more to do them and I can see the difference in my tummy.... hope it doesn't take as long to tone up again, doesn't seem fair that it takes months to tone and only weeks to undo all the good work. Will have to remember next time I have time off exercise to at least keep the crunches up, doesn't take long to do a hundred really.

It's rubbish how quickly you notice difference when stop excercising.
I am so very very bored at work. Have zero motivation which led to packet quavers and two hifi bars on top of my two slices toast, my cereal bar and my corn flakes....not all very bad but soooo not on plan

Just watched the first episode of the US Biggest Loser......I feel tiny lol! Most of those people will lose one of us! Wish they would show more about their nutrition than showing a load of sweaty bodies grunting away in the gym lol!

On a positive note tho Deb, your choices are better than what you were probably eating last week!

I found a bar of Galaxy in the cupboard & like the dedicated SW'er I am, broke it in to 5 syn chunks, wrapped in clingfilm & put into fridge! Off to have my yoghurt & berries now as a bit hungry after burning some calories powerwalking with Charlie & burning some rubber on my bike!

kim63 said:
Just watched the first episode of the US Biggest Loser......I feel tiny lol! Most of those people will lose one of us! Wish they would show more about their nutrition than showing a load of sweaty bodies grunting away in the gym lol!

On a positive note tho Deb, your choices are better than what you were probably eating last week!

I found a bar of Galaxy in the cupboard & like the dedicated SW'er I am, broke it in to 5 syn chunks, wrapped in clingfilm & put into fridge! Off to have my yoghurt & berries now as a bit hungry after burning some calories powerwalking with Charlie & burning some rubber on my bike!

Yay a biggest loser fan. I love it and love seeing how they end up. It's amazing how much they can lose in a week!! As the show goes on they mention nutrition but nothing much
Hee hee I laughed at your galaxy...your so good. I don't feel too guilty as its prob not that much but still....anyway its over now and will try to redeem myself.
Must start to excercise...get jillian out lol

I've had a pretty bad first week tbh with you ladies, i've been making good choices but then not saying no to people when they offer me bad things... For example my manager came in today with homemade chocolate mudcake... She knows i'm doing SW but cut me off a massive slice because she wanted me opinion (felt bad saying no) ate that, then she asked if i wanted another about half hour later said no, but she still cut me off anothet slice... :/

I'm hoping my other good choices will do me well for WI thursday night.

Hope everyones WIs today all go well :)

I've never seen Biggest Lose properly, i always thought it wasa show that was really harsh and kind of embarasses the people on it? Maybe i'm wrong xD

Midnight princess that's pretty mean off her :( lol but I bet it was lovely!!!

How did all the weigh ins go?

I lost 0.5lbs. I'm a bit annoyed at that because this morning I was showing a 1.5 loss and then went to gym. So dunno if that affected me :(

Midnight Princess, That's really not fair. Although they do similar things where I work, saying I'm not a "team player" because they all want breakfast and I'm not ordering it.

1.5lbs off for me this week. How's everyone else done today?

Has anyone else done the 30 day shred. I started level 2 today and after feeling quite at ease with level 1, I now feel like she's trying to kill me. I'm just hoping as worn level 1 in 5 days I'll feel comfy with it.

Try not to let it get you down Charlene as it can sometimes take a few weeks for the body to adjust again after naughties & little exercise. It all balances out in the end.

Great loss Kate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hopefully. Plus my * week is messing me about. It's not due till today but it came for one day last week ugh lol

Hopefully. Plus my * week is messing me about. It's not due till today but it came for one day last week ugh lol

Funny that coz me too. Didnt have one for 2 months & then got 2 in 2 weeks! No good for weightloss!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I've not been as good as you breaking them into bits, but I've got some Thornton's santa's and little bits and I've worked out the syns on them so I can have bits when I want them. I've also made a note of all the treats I have in for me and when their date is, so trying to eat all the things that have a date for the beginning of the year before the rest so I don't end up accidentally having lots of things out of date.

I've had a pretty bad first week tbh with you ladies, i've been making good choices but then not saying no to people when they offer me bad things... For example my manager came in today with homemade chocolate mudcake... She knows i'm doing SW but cut me off a massive slice because she wanted me opinion (felt bad saying no) ate that, then she asked if i wanted another about half hour later said no, but she still cut me off anothet slice... :/

I'm hoping my other good choices will do me well for WI thursday night.

Hope everyones WIs today all go well :)

I've never seen Biggest Lose properly, i always thought it wasa show that was really harsh and kind of embarasses the people on it? Maybe i'm wrong xD

Wow that's pretty harsh, its hard enough saying no when people ask never mind when its just given to you :(

I've not given in yet but struggling in a morning when we wait in the staff room as there are just tins of chocolates and biscuits everywhere!!! It's normally pretty bad but even worse at the moment.

Midnight princess that's pretty mean off her :( lol but I bet it was lovely!!!

How did all the weigh ins go?

I lost 0.5lbs. I'm a bit annoyed at that because this morning I was showing a 1.5 loss and then went to gym. So dunno if that affected me :(

Don't worry, star week or water retention could be the cause, well done on your loss, if you deserved more it will show next week so don't fret.

Midnight Princess, That's really not fair. Although they do similar things where I work, saying I'm not a "team player" because they all want breakfast and I'm not ordering it.

1.5lbs off for me this week. How's everyone else done today?

Has anyone else done the 30 day shred. I started level 2 today and after feeling quite at ease with level 1, I now feel like she's trying to kill me. I'm just hoping as worn level 1 in 5 days I'll feel comfy with it.

well done on your loss that's brill :) I started the shred last year but didn't finish it, keep meaning to try and fit it in again now but busy with my running, need to build that up, there's talk of doing a marathon this year now :/

I gained 2lbs, so after my 3.5lb gain after my pre-Christmas weekend (which I didn't think was as bad as 3.5lbs would suggest) its 5.5lbs over 3 weeks, so I'm pretty happy with that :) going to stick to it 100% this week and drink loads of water and hopefully get at least 2lbs off so I'll be back in target range

Well done on the losses ladies and all the excercise!!! I think it prob takes our bodies a while to adjust to all the recent changes. Donna with your commitment it will be off soon.
Yesterday was rubbish for me. Don't know why but I have woken up and feel swollen...its the only way to describe it. Star week is looming but still...stood on scales and said I had put on further two pounds since Friday. Hoping by getting into zone I will get better, just need to get there. Proving harder than I thought. Also feel bit flu like, sore neck, throat. Oh what a bundle of joy I am Lol sorry ladies. Have great day x x

Im sure you'll have that gain off in no time Donna, especially with all your running!

I had to fight the food demons a bit yesterday as well Deb! Had a a hungry day probably because I didnt eat much on Monday, so it serves me right, but managed to fight them off & stick to plan. I find it does take about a week to get back into the swing of things & your body to get over the urges of sugar/fat!
If you're feeling a bit flu like Deb, take a combination of alternate Paracetamol & Brufen as it works wonders with the symptoms & drink plenty of fluids x

Im sure you'll have that gain off in no time Donna, especially with all your running!

I had to fight the food demons a bit yesterday as well Deb! Had a a hungry day probably because I didnt eat much on Monday, so it serves me right, but managed to fight them off & stick to plan. I find it does take about a week to get back into the swing of things & your body to get over the urges of sugar/fat!
If you're feeling a bit flu like Deb, take a combination of alternate Paracetamol & Brufen as it works wonders with the symptoms & drink plenty of fluids x

Thanks kim, i had taken to cold and flu tablets with some lozenges this morning and feel fine now. Not a sicky person who hope it doesnt come to anything. I have decided just to keep doing what i am doing. Not going to let the scales P8ss me off this year. In my head the fact i have a dinner date with my friend its giving me all sorts of excuses to eat. Just taking each meal at a time and hope to get into gear soon. I find that if i just cut out junk and be careful i can do ok - gives me less stress but i do want to give sw a bash.
I was reading someones blog earlier and there was a link to Ketone and Cleanse Premium which, as far as i can see, is a good weight loss booster. Normall i am not into such slimming aids but Channel 4 did some research and it worked? Waiting to see if anyone else has tried it as faddy aids can be a bit of "lose weight but put in all on again soon" type of thing. Maybe something i coudl use prior to holiday. As i said though - not that keen but if anyone knows anything about it can you let me know please?

Kim you are the Queen of self motivation and determination so i know you will continue to do well - get your bike out soon and get pedalling x x

Hope you carry on feeling better Deb, its hard to stick to anything when we're ill.

I'm officially back :D did my 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and then re-set my timer for another 15 minutes, so after 45 minutes crosstrainer I did 160 crunches. Feel great. I really want to sign up to do that marathon but I can't afford it at the minute, so really worried the places will all fill up :/

Thanks kim, i had taken to cold and flu tablets with some lozenges this morning and feel fine now. Not a sicky person who hope it doesnt come to anything. I have decided just to keep doing what i am doing. Not going to let the scales P8ss me off this year. In my head the fact i have a dinner date with my friend its giving me all sorts of excuses to eat. Just taking each meal at a time and hope to get into gear soon. I find that if i just cut out junk and be careful i can do ok - gives me less stress but i do want to give sw a bash.
I was reading someones blog earlier and there was a link to Ketone and Cleanse Premium which, as far as i can see, is a good weight loss booster. Normall i am not into such slimming aids but Channel 4 did some research and it worked? Waiting to see if anyone else has tried it as faddy aids can be a bit of "lose weight but put in all on again soon" type of thing. Maybe something i coudl use prior to holiday. As i said though - not that keen but if anyone knows anything about it can you let me know please?

Kim you are the Queen of self motivation and determination so i know you will continue to do well - get your bike out soon and get pedalling x x

That 'fad' diet sounds like a low carb one to me if it has the word ketone in it. Personally, I wouldn't touch it as fad diets never work, as you will always put the weight back on! 'Dieting' is quite simple really......calories in, calories out to get a defecit & you will lose weight. Your 'diet' for the day has to be sustainable for life & thats why healthy eating plans like WW & SW work.
I've changed my mindset about losing weight, yes I want to get to 8.7 & maintain it, but health & exercise are much more important & most importantly I enjoy the SW principles, so dont feel Im being restricted, as the food I eat is what I ate even before I'd heard of SW, but Im just more structured & dont pig out on unhealthy foods!

No cycling today as a bit tender in the undercarriage lol! So, a powerwalk with Charlie & then I'll dust off Jillians 6 pack Workout & make a geek of myself in front of the DVD lol!

kim63 said:
That 'fad' diet sounds like a low carb one to me if it has the word ketone in it. Personally, I wouldn't touch it as fad diets never work, as you will always put the weight back on! 'Dieting' is quite simple really......calories in, calories out to get a defecit & you will lose weight. Your 'diet' for the day has to be sustainable for life & thats why healthy eating plans like WW & SW work.
I've changed my mindset about losing weight, yes I want to get to 8.7 & maintain it, but health & exercise are much more important & most importantly I enjoy the SW principles, so dont feel Im being restricted, as the food I eat is what I ate even before I'd heard of SW, but Im just more structured & dont pig out on unhealthy foods!

No cycling today as a bit tender in the undercarriage lol! So, a powerwalk with Charlie & then I'll dust off Jillians 6 pack Workout & make a geek of myself in front of the DVD lol!

Yes my sentiments exactly but was/am slightly curious. I don't think I will tho as your right. I think I do eat ok...once I make an effort. It's when i take my eye off the ball and eat wee bits here and wee bits there. Actually apart from the bloated swollen feeling I am ok with my size just now. Excercise and feeling toned is the key ;)
Oh Kim I couldn't even do that dvd it was torture. I managed maybe 20min last year but will get both my jillian workouts looked out. That can be my challenge or punishment lol

Yes my sentiments exactly but was/am slightly curious. I don't think I will tho as your right. I think I do eat ok...once I make an effort. It's when i take my eye off the ball and eat wee bits here and wee bits there. Actually apart from the bloated swollen feeling I am ok with my size just now. Excercise and feeling toned is the key ;)
Oh Kim I couldn't even do that dvd it was torture. I managed maybe 20min last year but will get both my jillian workouts looked out. That can be my challenge or punishment lol

Thats why I love the structure of SW, as otherwise like you I would have a wee bit of this & a wee bit of that & before you know it those wee bits end a b***** big wee bit lol!

Back