Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Sophella said:
Officially went from 9's to 8's tonight :D!!! 8st12lb and shrinking yey x

Well done that's brilliant. You look tiny already on your photo ;) what weight are you aiming for?

I started watching bb Kim but too tired this week but yes she seems a bit fruity...was there an eviction?

Think I need to have a look for the Rosemary sausages, I hate having to syn for the low fat ones.

Thankfully..even tho I am scale hopping, I am looking at a sts for this week. Very thankful as I hadn't did as well as I hoped and only tried from Monday. After my night out and hope fully no hang over I can get back on to a good mind set x

Morning :)

Sneaking back in ......
Happy new year ladies you all sound really motivated and all back on track !!

My back is playing up again so feeling a bit low therefore not really being 100%.
I'm just lying here catching up and really need to get my focus back.

I'm sure I've put loads on, it's so unfair though cause not really been loads off plan but a few extra treats here and there and I bet I'm back in the 10's now it's just so easy to put on weight really can't get my head round it

Vicious cycle eat a bit extra = put lbs on = feel crap and disappointed with yourself = eat a bit more = more weight on !!!!! Omg why can't I just maintain its so unfair, it's not like I'm having loads of crap, take aways, pizza, junk I'm talking an extra biscuit or chocolate ( not even a bar of choc) and not writing it all down, sometimes feel like I'm obsessed with food and eating !!!

Sorry for the rant girls but not really sure what to do feel like I've got to be on plan all the time for the rest of my life or ill just keep increasing slowly if not ..... So much for maintaining, really do think that's the hard part :-(

Right deep breath lets just get up...going wi and see what the damage is and then see how the day goes going take each meal one at a time
Wish me luck lol ;-) xx

10.2!!! OMG!!!! How and why that's 4lb up since Friday
Any advice would be great !!!

Think i made a bit of a boob with the special k bars as the ones i bought don't say chewy on them which are the New hexb's! I looked them up & they're 80 calories with 2g of fibre & the chewy ones are 95 calories i think with 4g of fibre .....oh well im still going to have one as a hexb as not going to waste them......don't tell anyone im tweaking lol!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Oh no :( ahhh well just eating the ones you've got as a HEX won't do any harm, better then wasting food.

Lol the special k boxes are for the watching. The ones I have say high fibre on top of box but easy to confuse. Decided they are better than the hi fi bars so going to stock up if they are still £1 in Asda

I had ww sausages in my stew they are ok. Think then are one or half syn?

I'm going to buy a box of each in Morrisons today and then if I like them I'll buy more next week, I can't see me thinking they're nicer then hifi's as I love them lol, but I do want to save some pennies so while they're 99p it's worth picking them up if I like them.

Think I need to have a look for the Rosemary sausages, I hate having to syn for the low fat ones.

I've never been able to find them :( would only buy them if I happened to find them when they were on offer anyway as I think they're silly expensive

Morning :)

Sneaking back in ......
Happy new year ladies you all sound really motivated and all back on track !!

My back is playing up again so feeling a bit low therefore not really being 100%.
I'm just lying here catching up and really need to get my focus back.

I'm sure I've put loads on, it's so unfair though cause not really been loads off plan but a few extra treats here and there and I bet I'm back in the 10's now it's just so easy to put on weight really can't get my head round it

Vicious cycle eat a bit extra = put lbs on = feel crap and disappointed with yourself = eat a bit more = more weight on !!!!! Omg why can't I just maintain its so unfair, it's not like I'm having loads of crap, take aways, pizza, junk I'm talking an extra biscuit or chocolate ( not even a bar of choc) and not writing it all down, sometimes feel like I'm obsessed with food and eating !!!

Sorry for the rant girls but not really sure what to do feel like I've got to be on plan all the time for the rest of my life or ill just keep increasing slowly if not ..... So much for maintaining, really do think that's the hard part :-(

Right deep breath lets just get up...going wi and see what the damage is and then see how the day goes going take each meal one at a time
Wish me luck lol ;-) xx

Don't know what to suggest :( I agree it doesn't seem fair if your just having a bit extra that your not maintaining, however I don't mean to sound patronising but are you actually having more then you think if its a little here and a little there without counting. They do have those stories floating around about people who just have a bit here and it adds up to 100's of syns (not saying your being that bad.

I think the best thing is to shake yourself off and get back on it, but if your head isn't in the right place then that won't work.

I'm so tired this morning, didn't want to get out of bed at all and its freezing.... I'll be wearing my coat for running today and can't see me getting too hot (although I do get really hot running, its silly how hot I get) having caffine coffee for the first time this week as I feel I need a boost haha

lynica said:

Yes...stop being so hard on yourself and ignore todays reading. I was two pound up yesterday and today it is off.
What I would say is its very hard getting your head in gear and also harder to get out of the habit of eating for eating sake. You know you can get weight off Ronnie, you have been there and did that. Your having trouble with your back which won't help. I would suggest give yourself time, rest and get better. Then either re join a class, you don't need to stay, get the talk, get the books and get re focused. Failing that read all your books, read thru sections on here then make a daily plan but take each meal or day at a time. Once your there it will fall off. Get walking again too.
It's all easy to say but I am very much like you when it comes to head space but I am in a much better place this week than I was last week and next week I want to be in a better place than I am this week. You can do it x x

Hey ladies had a busy week so just getting a chance to catch up now.

With regards to the different Linda McCartney sausages and Special K bars that's exactly what annoyed me most about sw. I found it very liberating when I changed over to ww that there's no silly rules about things that are so nutritionally similar being different syns or some being a healthy extra or not. The best part was finding that you still lose the weight anyway. Not saying you should all quit sw just that tweaking is totally fine and will not affect your losses when it's silly things.

Started back on track on Friday and was going really well - just eating sensibly not doing sw or ww or counting anything just tracking what I eat and making sensible choices. If I want a snack I try ryvita or oatcakes first if its savoury cravings n fruit or yoghurt or tea if sweet. Then if after that I still want it I have it :)

The past 2 days haven't went quite as well. Tuesday I was meeting my friend at 5 to go to cinema, I finished at 2 and was planning on going home in between so hadn't brought lunch/dinner. Realised by the time I got home it would pretty much be time to leave so picked up some snack food on the go and ended up going to see another film myself before it rather than wander about town for 3 hours. So change of plans with lack of preparation was the issue here!

Then last night we ended up out at world buffet as his mum took us out as its his birthday on Friday. I love love love the world buffet and there's not really any healthy choices so I was a right little piggy! Looking forward to getting back on it today and then tomorrows evening meal will be naughty again too for OHs actual birthday.

My new jillian michaels boxset has arrived and the new Zumba core game for my Xbox kinect so looking forward to giving them as go :) x

Thanks Donna and Deb knew you girls would take sense.
just feel sometimes a little demotivated and think why do I have to think every day what I'm going to eat but you are right I can do it and love the feeling when on plan properly, it is probably Xmas catching up too so need nip it in the bud now before it goes too far wrong.

Thanks again and I'm going try really hard to post on here more cause it does keep me focussed

So far so good breakfast on plan and having first sf squash too lol ;-) x
Have a good day everyone x

Hey ladies had a busy week so just getting a chance to catch up now.

With regards to the different Linda McCartney sausages and Special K bars that's exactly what annoyed me most about sw. I found it very liberating when I changed over to ww that there's no silly rules about things that are so nutritionally similar being different syns or some being a healthy extra or not. The best part was finding that you still lose the weight anyway. Not saying you should all quit sw just that tweaking is totally fine and will not affect your losses when it's silly things.

Started back on track on Friday and was going really well - just eating sensibly not doing sw or ww or counting anything just tracking what I eat and making sensible choices. If I want a snack I try ryvita or oatcakes first if its savoury cravings n fruit or yoghurt or tea if sweet. Then if after that I still want it I have it :)

The past 2 days haven't went quite as well. Tuesday I was meeting my friend at 5 to go to cinema, I finished at 2 and was planning on going home in between so hadn't brought lunch/dinner. Realised by the time I got home it would pretty much be time to leave so picked up some snack food on the go and ended up going to see another film myself before it rather than wander about town for 3 hours. So change of plans with lack of preparation was the issue here!

Then last night we ended up out at world buffet as his mum took us out as its his birthday on Friday. I love love love the world buffet and there's not really any healthy choices so I was a right little piggy! Looking forward to getting back on it today and then tomorrows evening meal will be naughty again too for OHs actual birthday.

My new jillian michaels boxset has arrived and the new Zumba core game for my Xbox kinect so looking forward to giving them as go :) x

I use morrisons version of ryvita to be honest and they're bigger then ryvita but a lot cheaper, so I still stick with them, no idea if they're a HEX or not, but for the times I eat them as a HEX I don't think it matters. If I did stop loosing on a week where I'd had them a bit I might reconsider, but I'd rather save the money to be honest.

Don't worry about your planned off plan meals if that makes sense lol, sometimes we just have to celebrate ;)

Thanks Donna and Deb knew you girls would take sense.
just feel sometimes a little demotivated and think why do I have to think every day what I'm going to eat but you are right I can do it and love the feeling when on plan properly, it is probably Xmas catching up too so need nip it in the bud now before it goes too far wrong.

Thanks again and I'm going try really hard to post on here more cause it does keep me focussed

So far so good breakfast on plan and having first sf squash too lol ;-) x
Have a good day everyone x

Good luck for a on plan day, it is hard, I'm really glad I managed to get focused again because I was a monster over Christmas.

Aghhhh :( was just going to apply for that marathon but I don't have my UKathletics club number from running club.... partly because I haven't paid yet, but also don't know whether I get it straight away :/ I'll have to ask my mum, if I can pay next week and get it straight away then I can book my place (if there are any left) if not then I don't think I'll be able to do it, I have no idea how many places they have but they keep going on about how quickly people are signing up. I suppose if I don't get it in time I obviously just wasn't meant to do it. I could sign up without the number but it would cost £2 more, which doesn't sound much but then when I am paying my running club fee it all adds up (planning on doing at least 10 races this year as then with the £2's I save I will have paid my running club fee haha

On a positive note though, I did my 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and realised its icy and horrible and we need to go shopping tonight so I might not make it to running club, so straight after the crosstrainer I did a 30 minutes run and then my crunches and felt great, could have run some more :) (porridge for breakfast works wonders) I think that's partly why I was all geared up to sign up for the marathon.

That's great that you are so positive with the running and I hope you manage to get a place on the marathon.

Maybe they just keep saying how popular it is in a bid to get folk to sign up now and part with their cash?

Waiting on my quorn pork and apple sausages cooking for late breakfast (had to wait on bagel defrosting as forgot to take it out freezer last night) excited to try them :) xx

Lol the special k boxes are for the watching. The ones I have say high fibre on top of box but easy to confuse. Decided they are better than the hi fi bars so going to stock up if they are still £1 in Asda

I had ww sausages in my stew they are ok. Think then are one or half syn?

I believe they are 0.5 syns each?

I started watching bb Kim but too tired this week but yes she seems a bit fruity...was there an eviction?

Yep, Mad Paula was evicted!

Ooops! What day are you having your official WI day Ronnie, as you know how much you can fluctuate in a day! If you weighed last Friday, why not wait til tomorrow & have that as you new start weight. You know yourself that your head needs to be in the right place to want to lose weight & maybe seeing that number on the scales is what you need to start you back again. I know where you're coming from by saying... do we have to do this for life etc.....but unfortunately, because we care about our health, yes we do, but its just getting that balance right. There is nothing wrong in having the odd biscuit, but it has to be that odd biscuit & not a habit & then we have to be strict with our intake.
Try & think about your body as a car......you would never put diesel in a petrol car as it wouldn't work, well our bodies are the same! The only way you will function healthily is to eat healthily & thats all SW is, with structure. Biscuits etc are full of trans fats......bad, so body rebels & doesn't work & expands! Lean chicken & veggies.....good, we shrink making us happy bunnies!

Why not try & mix things up a bit Ronnie & try different plans rather than just EE & put more variety into your daily diet, try new meals & make food exciting & enjoyable, rather than a chore to lose weight.
Ref the bad back (what have you done?), I did SW post surgery with no exercise for months & still managed to lose so it can be done, but you know the more mobile you are it will help with the back pain....talking from experience lol!

Anyway, here endeth the lesson..........xx :)

Well done that's brilliant. You look tiny already on your photo ;) what weight are you aiming for?

Thank you :)

Want to be back to 8stone that was when i was at my best.

How is your journey going? X

kim63 said:
Ooops! What day are you having your official WI day Ronnie, as you know how much you can fluctuate in a day! If you weighed last Friday, why not wait til tomorrow & have that as you new start weight. You know yourself that your head needs to be in the right place to want to lose weight & maybe seeing that number on the scales is what you need to start you back again. I know where you're coming from by saying... do we have to do this for life etc.....but unfortunately, because we care about our health, yes we do, but its just getting that balance right. There is nothing wrong in having the odd biscuit, but it has to be that odd biscuit & not a habit & then we have to be strict with our intake.
Try & think about your body as a car......you would never put diesel in a petrol car as it wouldn't work, well our bodies are the same! The only way you will function healthily is to eat healthily & thats all SW is, with structure. Biscuits etc are full of trans fats......bad, so body rebels & doesn't work & expands! Lean chicken & veggies.....good, we shrink making us happy bunnies!

Why not try & mix things up a bit Ronnie & try different plans rather than just EE & put more variety into your daily diet, try new meals & make food exciting & enjoyable, rather than a chore to lose weight.
Ref the bad back (what have you done?), I did SW post surgery with no exercise for months & still managed to lose so it can be done, but you know the more mobile you are it will help with the back pain....talking from experience lol!

Anyway, here endeth the lesson..........xx :)

You are so right Kim thanks :)
Just feeling sorry for myself I guess but you are what you eat !!
My back is a ongoing problem just muscle spasm had it for years it just goes for no reason after a few days it eases but so bloody annoying when you can't move properly :-( anyway no rest for the wicked so just have to take pills and get on with it lol :)

Been on plan so far today !!

You are so right Kim thanks :)
Just feeling sorry for myself I guess but you are what you eat !!
My back is a ongoing problem just muscle spasm had it for years it just goes for no reason after a few days it eases but so bloody annoying when you can't move properly :-( anyway no rest for the wicked so just have to take pills and get on with it lol :)

Been on plan so far today !!

I can empathise Ronnie! What drugs do you take for it? Have you tried accupuncture? Do you use a hot pack? Have you had it investigated? Sorry, Im a bit nosey as had long term problems also & maybe I can advice you with some treatments x

WI tonight, slightly dreading it a i haven't had a good week, still feeling very much in holiday mode. So need to give myself a kick up the bum, face the scales and whatever they say tonight and have a 100% week to give myself that boost i need to stick with it :).

Congrats to all the losses ladies, and to the gains dw, we all know what we need to do to lose.. We just need to pick up where we left off because we all the plan works :) x

well I've done it ladies, I'm all registered for the Yorkshire marathon.... need to start taking my training even more serious then I have been doing

Back