Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done Donna!!

Had some morrison eat smart sausages tonight. Have had them loads before but ugh...they were horrible. I know the package has changed but has anything else chsnged? The pack had watery blood at the bottom too. Know you get it with mince etc but i havent had it with sausages.
Second day with no crisps or chocolate...only special k bar if i feel like a " treat".. Go me lol

Had some morrison eat smart sausages tonight. Have had them loads before but ugh...they were horrible. I know the package has changed but has anything else chsnged? The pack had watery blood at the bottom too. Know you get it with mince etc but i havent had it with sausages.
Second day with no crisps or chocolate...only special k bar if i feel like a " treat".. Go me lol

Yeah they changed them :( they're more syns now 1 instead of 1/2, we agree don't like them now either, we buy skinnie lizzie now, they're one syn as well but they're a lot bigger, on a breakfast we find one with some bacon is enough so a pack of 6 does us both for 3 breakfasts.

Yay go girls on the losses, well done!
Yay go Deb as well on crisp & chocciegate!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thank u :) just 3lb to go to get rid of my Xmas gain.

Tonight in class my C brought in the new Kellogg's cracker crisp, salt and vinegar. 21 for 5 syns.

THEY WERE GORGEOUS!! Really hit the spot for the crisp lovers.

Thank u :) just 3lb to go to get rid of my Xmas gain.

Tonight in class my C brought in the new Kellogg's cracker crisp, salt and vinegar. 21 for 5 syns.

THEY WERE GORGEOUS!! Really hit the spot for the crisp lovers.

How are they wrapped though? are they just in a bag like cereal comes in? I wouldn't be able to stop at 21 if they're not individually wrapped. I've recently discovered ryvita mini's (practically given up crisps since slimming world as my syns go on chocolate so usually if I have crisps they're off plan lol) but I'd gotten the taste over Christmas and the ryvita mini's hit the spot for me :)

Need to start thinking about boyfriends Birthday, going to celebrate with his friend and his girlfriend as his friends Birthday is a few days before (so we're using the weekend inbetween their Birthdays) no idea what we're doing yet, if little one's dad has him then I think we'll go to theirs, or if not they'll come here. But I need to think of some little presents, got him Jamie Olivers new book and might get him some new aftershave... but no idea what else, Feb is way too soon after Christmas, might buy him the lord of the rings and hobbit books.

They r in a cereal type box. Dunno why tho cause they're crisps lol

I hate ppls birthday in jan and feb lol

Lol isn't it just!!

oh and he's made a wish list on amazon, but I can't take anything off it because he hasn't given it to anyone yet so if I did he'd probably just add it again thinking it had gone off by accident, either that or he'd look and know what I got him.

Thanks kim and gingaling for your comments! I totally blew it this evening, scoffed a mcdonalds and coffee and walnut cake! But I think I needed a little break to motivate myself to carry on. I'm going to be 100% again tomorrow, I can do this! Xxx

Thanks kim and gingaling for your comments! I totally blew it this evening, scoffed a mcdonalds and coffee and walnut cake! But I think I needed a little break to motivate myself to carry on. I'm going to be 100% again tomorrow, I can do this! Xxx

well done for getting back on it :) you can do it. We all have our moments where we do something like that, like you say sometimes we actually need it. coffee and walnut cake sounds lush

Back