Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yeah they changed them :( they're more syns now 1 instead of 1/2, we agree don't like them now either, we buy skinnie lizzie now, they're one syn as well but they're a lot bigger, on a breakfast we find one with some bacon is enough so a pack of 6 does us both for 3 breakfasts.

Ah that will be why...is it Morrison you get those ones too?

Talking of sausages.....I prefer the Tesco's Healthy Living Sausages & only 1 syn each. Cant find those Skinny Lizzie ones anywhere!

Still on my sickbed! Hope Im better by tomorrow as going to Brighton to see Gary Barlow & dont think he would appreciate my laryngitis bug lol!

Aww Kim, hope your better soon.

We've had the tesco ones before as well, they are nice too. It's a shame they changed the morrisons ones though as although the skinny lizzies are my favourite the morrisons ones were my favourite cheaper ones.

A while back the SW magazine had a sausage recipe where you make your own with pork mince.....think I'll go & see if I can find it

Isn't pork mince hard to find a free one?

It's so cold today :( wish I didn't have to go out at least another 2 times (maybe 3 if we end up going to tesco but at least that will be in the car)

Sometimes Tesco do teh healthy Living pork mince or you could always buy a pork loin & mince it down yourself.

Its freezing here as well & will have to go out in it soon as Charlie needs a walk, she doesn't know Mummy's poorly!

Was thinking of sticking to tesco ones. Nice in casserole.
Not good Kim...hope it clears
Had milky way celebration...cold turkey didn't win...feel the need to confess.
Also decided the time is right to get back into excerrise. My hol will be ruined if i hate myself in bikini x

Was thinking of sticking to tesco ones. Nice in casserole.
Not good Kim...hope it clears
Had milky way celebration...cold turkey didn't win...feel the need to confess.
Also decided the time is right to get back into excerrise. My hol will be ruined if i hate myself in bikini x

Confess your syns my child lol!

Swear i ate it then thought "the girls on minimins will roll their eyes when i confess" ha ha ha

Was it only one Milky Way Celebration? That would only be about 2 syns............you're allowed!

Lol yes. Just trying not to "binge" at night. Found that having cup of tea helps. Will get there albeit slowly x x

Bless me sisters for i have synned! Been unable to avoid pointless syns, chocolate and alcohol still floating around after christmas and despite many many talks with my mother she still doesn't understand why its not okay for me to have roasts potatoes done in an inch of oil, full fat butter added to mash with loads of milk or why i ask for 400g loaf not 800g. Thinking of just saying i'll buy my own food and cook for myself everyday. Gets hard still living at home with someone who doesn't want to support my SW ways :( x

Oh and my manager came in with cake again -.-

Wonder what frozen milky way would be like? That'd make it last longer with a cuppa xD x

Its not the lasting part..its the wanting more part lol. I am getting much better and know it gets better to get out the habit rut.
Not so good about your mum..i would go solo and make my own. You could batch freeze so utterly doesn't seem as daunting. Are you still doing shifts?

Bless me sisters for i have synned! Been unable to avoid pointless syns, chocolate and alcohol still floating around after christmas and despite many many talks with my mother she still doesn't understand why its not okay for me to have roasts potatoes done in an inch of oil, full fat butter added to mash with loads of milk or why i ask for 400g loaf not 800g. Thinking of just saying i'll buy my own food and cook for myself everyday. Gets hard still living at home with someone who doesn't want to support my SW ways :( x

I thought your Mum was doing SW as well? If your Mum cant/unwilling to try SW food, I would do do my own shopping & cooking if I were you!

Nope, i've tried teaching her about it because she keeps complaining about her weight. But refuses to make any changes and doesn't thinking 'dieting' works. Can't tell you how annoyed i get about that statement. Its my brothers girlfriend that now goes to group with me so i'm glad i have someone but that doesn't help the home situation.

Definitely thinking of sorting my own food out. Would make losing so much easier for myself. But i know my mum would get offended and sometimes it just isn't worth it x

Its not the lasting part..its the wanting more part lol. I am getting much better and know it gets better to get out the habit rut.
Not so good about your mum..i would go solo and make my own. You could batch freeze so utterly doesn't seem as daunting. Are you still doing shifts?

Haha fair enough, i'm sure you'll be able to break the habit you seem pretty determined.

Yeah i'm still working shifts, which is another reason why i should sort my own food. When i get breaks and eat at the pub its all good because i know what i can eat for low syn or syn free. Or i can take my own food.... When theres something at home to take -.- which is rare.

My parents like what they like and don't like change. So my mum, is particular, is never really interested when i mention new recipes to try so i'm stuck in a rut of the same meals each and every week. Getting very complacent

Lol yes. Just trying not to "binge" at night. Found that having cup of tea helps. Will get there albeit slowly x x

I don't agree with cold turkey anyway, I think we need to train ourselves to eat a bit of what we want and keep it at a bit, but I know that's easier said then done and some people prefer just not having it at all (I wouldn't be able to manage with no chocolate at all though.

Must be really hard living at home and not having the support, I'm glad I have my own house as although my mum does do slimming world food now when we go on a Wednesday there is no way she would have done it all the time. Plus I would have got ''Oh this won't make you put weight on its what you eat inbetween that will make you put weight on''

I think cooking your own food seems like a plan, you could always get her to try it every so often as well so she can see how nice a lot of the food actually is.

I was supposed to be cooking dinner tonight... A SW friendly roast lamb. But mother has come home from work and taken over. I asked if we could not have loads of oil or butter in everything. She said i'm not doing my roast pots without oil, you can have yours in a different tray with your funny spray if you want. Asked for no butter in the swede, said no again otherwise 'its bland'.... No mother its just because you don't like any veg without butter -.-

I think i won't be losing this week x

Back