Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning ladies

Wi and I'm 9.12 so happy but confused too but not complaining its just what I need to get going again
On my diary I've wrote down the plan for the week and in my head was thinking that cause its my birthday I'll probably have a gain and a really off plan week but writing it down it will actually be just 2 meals :)
I really do think I'm too quick to give up with any excuse lol x

Here's to a good week everyone come on Deb WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!! :)

Just put a big pan of soup on yummy and was thinking can't have bread with it cause having bread for lunch and then remembered the wee cheese scones !!! Going find the recipe and make then later, finishing a little earlier today so picking girls up from school :)

good for you and yes we can do it. i got into a habit of thinking i was eating too much and checking calories etc. going to treat each day like my first day. main bug bear for me is making meals that the oh and wee one will eat. some i can do but when i am trying quorn etc i know he won't like it...means two meals eekk
good luck ronnie x

welcome and good luck :)

So tired today, always seem more tired on a Friday when I have to be up and functioning as I do the library at school. Got a weekend free though as little one is out at my mums and then at his Dad's. Don't actually know what to do with myself, our plans so far are to have a cooked breakfast tomorrow haha

Still no luck with the mother, but at least she lets me control the food shopping now xD

I'm going to look at SW like a newbie, re-read books, weigh every hex, actually count every syn! Determined to lose next week.

We're also having a taster session next week. Thinking of doing new pots as mini jackets, filled with quark, garlic and chives. What do you think? Any other ideas for toppings? Also thinking syn free houmus x

celtic-chick said:
Hi all,I'm new here & love this site.There's so much information on it.I'm 9.4 & a half.I would be so happy & very proud of myself if I got to 8.Here's hoping for a new lighter me :)

Welcome good luck getting into the 8's lots of support on this thread to get you there x

donna88 said:
welcome and good luck :)

So tired today, always seem more tired on a Friday when I have to be up and functioning as I do the library at school. Got a weekend free though as little one is out at my mums and then at his Dad's. Don't actually know what to do with myself, our plans so far are to have a cooked breakfast tomorrow haha

That sounds good xx

MidnightPrincess said:
Still no luck with the mother, but at least she lets me control the food shopping now xD

I'm going to look at SW like a newbie, re-read books, weigh every hex, actually count every syn! Determined to lose next week.

We're also having a taster session next week. Thinking of doing new pots as mini jackets, filled with quark, garlic and chives. What do you think? Any other ideas for toppings? Also thinking syn free houmus x

You can do it !! I'm trying be on track as much as possible too so here's to a good week

Like the sound of your taster ideas yummy xx

Do you have a recipe for syn free houmus ??

lilprincessvic said:
*peeps head round corner*
Hi miss me :)

Hey stranger :) how are you course we've missed you
We all still here plodding on and trying stay on track
How you doing ?

urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm I have been better :)

Decided to come back and try get some motivation :)

How is everyone?? x

Motivation is what i need as well, going to go back to a SW newb :p

I'm still struggling with the doing SW while living at home, was so much easier at uni when i controlled all food in the cupboards. But i'll get there eventually :p. How've you been?

Syn free houmus:
400g can of chickpeas
1-2 cloves of garlic
Pinch of salt and pepper
2-3 tbspns of fat free natural yogurt
Juice of 1 lemon

Whizz it all up and ta daaaa houmus :)

Well to be honest I got my mood on cos everyone around me was announcing they were pregnant (sorry Nikki, I was happy for you) me and OH have been trying so hard and it just isnt happening. After we get married (125 DAYS!!!!!) we are going to go to a fertility clinic which is poo. Trying to have a baby just isnt as easy as you imagine it to be when you are young is it!

To make it worse my dad told me last week that him and his gf are going for IVF. Not only do I think this is gross but it totally crushed me that my dad might have another baby before me!

So I have kind of been very down for the last few months. My eating has been horrendous. I was up to 11.1 on a morning weigh in so god knows what I am going to be now. I havent been to the gym since before Christmas and I am living in leggings!

Made the decision I am going to go back to group. I have text my C and she said she misses me lol. I am going to the talk and get all the new pack and everything and I am going to do red and green.

I really need to get my arse back into gear cos at the moment my wedding dress doesnt fit!!!

The mini jackets sound lovely, what a great idea. Syn free houmus is lovely too.

Well to be honest I got my mood on cos everyone around me was announcing they were pregnant (sorry Nikki, I was happy for you) me and OH have been trying so hard and it just isnt happening. After we get married (125 DAYS!!!!!) we are going to go to a fertility clinic which is poo. Trying to have a baby just isnt as easy as you imagine it to be when you are young is it!

To make it worse my dad told me last week that him and his gf are going for IVF. Not only do I think this is gross but it totally crushed me that my dad might have another baby before me!

So I have kind of been very down for the last few months. My eating has been horrendous. I was up to 11.1 on a morning weigh in so god knows what I am going to be now. I havent been to the gym since before Christmas and I am living in leggings!

Made the decision I am going to go back to group. I have text my C and she said she misses me lol. I am going to the talk and get all the new pack and everything and I am going to do red and green.

I really need to get my arse back into gear cos at the moment my wedding dress doesnt fit!!!

Sounds like you've had a really tough time, no wonder your eating hasn't been great.

I know its easier said then done, but try to forget about trying to concieve for now, just get back on slimming world and enjoy the run up to your wedding. After your married and your at the fertility clinic you can start thinking about concieving again. I know that this is probably going to sound really patronising and I really don't mean it too, but getting upset and stressed about having a baby can actually make it harder to get pregnant. But I also understand that after trying for so long your bound to be upset and stressed. Especially with so many people around you getting pregnant and your dad going for IVF, which must really be hard on you :(

I'm sorry I don't know what to say.

welcome back anyway

My dad was like your going to have a new baby brother or sister, I was like dad im 25 I dont want a brother or sister, your supposed to becoming a grandad not a dad again lol.

I am trying to forget about it but it is hard.

Wedding planning takes up my mind a lot :) and I will just get obssessed with SW again :)

My dad was like your going to have a new baby brother or sister, I was like dad im 25 I dont want a brother or sister, your supposed to becoming a grandad not a dad again lol.

I am trying to forget about it but it is hard.

Wedding planning takes up my mind a lot :) and I will just get obssessed with SW again :)

tough times by the sound of it but welcome back. you have did the right thing by getting back on plan and making effort to get back to group. when you feel better about yourself it makes other things a bit better to deal with. life is rubbish and to hear that about dad must be hard but you should try to let him just get on with it, focus on you and your life and what makes you happy. x

how would you do mini spuds? just bought some new potatoes x

ladies need some idea for making my whole chicken. how do you do yours? was going to try it on a red day if you can guide me to the best way of doing the potatoes and amount?
if i do red day and have chicken..can i technically still have my bread as healthy extra, plus potatoes plus 2 more healthy extra? is it easier or just the same to do extra easy day?

you get 230g of potato on a red day as a HEB, so if you had that and your bread you would still have 2 HEA's for cheese and/or milk.

I did it yesterday and I was surprised at how much potato I got, I wouldn't have had anymore on a EE day anyway. You weigh the potato before cooking though, which I actually found easier.

Back