Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

If you want to post your food diary the day before so we can check it out.......every morsal lol!!!

funny cos i was just about to ask yet another question ha
today so far;
2x slices wholemeal toast with fried egg made with frylight
3 tangerines
mug shot (was desperate lol)
mushy pea curry with rice made with quorn
so in my head its a green day and will use milk as healthy extra in tea/coffee. the curry was ok but knowing it wasn't real chicken was putting me off
would it be bordering on greed to use my other healthy extras on cheese n toast later?
don't worry i won't always be asking questions but its my first day in a long time lol

today so far;
3 tangerines
so in my head its a green day and will use milk as healthy extra in tea/coffee. the curry was ok but knowing it wasn't real chicken was putting me off
would it be bordering on greed to use my other healthy extras on cheese n toast later?
don't worry i won't always be asking questions but its my first day in a long time lol

Yes, thats a Green day. So you can have another HexA, which could be your cheese (40g low fat cheese) & another HexB which could be your bread....make sure its 2 x 60g tho & if its over just syn it. You must get it out of your head that its greed.....its not! If you've got the Hex's & syns use them!

so making the mushy pea curry...looked good til o added the mushy peas...is there a reason for adding them?

I suppose you don't have to have the peas, they're a speed food though. You could do it without though, then it'd just be a curry

Having chicken, chips & sweet potato chips for dinner tonight followed by a Mars Bar......I know how to party on a Friday night lol!
Anyone watching the Celebrity Big brother final? Im sure Rylan win, unless the adoring British public vote for Spiedi.....grrrrrr!!!

Sounds nice ;)

we're having paella, all the nicer as boyfriend is making it. haha.
I'm starving though, hoping it doesn't take too long.

today so far;
3 tangerines

It's not greed if your hungry and want it, I'll be honest I have my syns on chocolate whether I'm hungry or not, but I enjoy it and its just using my syns.

Yes, thats a Green day. So you can have another HexA, which could be your cheese (40g low fat cheese) & another HexB which could be your bread....make sure its 2 x 60g tho & if its over just syn it. You must get it out of your head that its greed.....its not! If you've got the Hex's & syns use them!

yep bread is 64g so allow maybe half a syn?. green dinners may be a problem with red seeming more feasible for me though i am partial to pasta with philly, just need think what i can put thru it.
good stuff as my cheese n toast was my back up for dinner going wrong but ate more than i thought i would. syns will be special k chewy delight bar. excellent!!
all your dinners sound good. will be having a bash at salt n pepper chicken from on here tomorrow but real chicken so may try red day
thanks very much everyone x

Soooooo many posts!

Nice to see you again Vic, sorry to hear about your troubles but you're right in that you've got weight loss and weddings to look forward to right now :)

I'm on red days - loving the 2A and 2B's! I have a particularly bad flare up of IBS at the moment so going as grain free as poss. Made courgette 'pasta' with a julienne peeler - the texture is just like spaghetti. And tonight's curry was served with blitzed cauliflower 'rice' - hit the spot!
Being a runner I need carbs so my other B is usually dried apricots or figs. Am taking some on my 10 mile long run in the morning!

I'm definitely gonna have a look into Lost Girl - I love stuff like that!

The roasted new pots sound fab - definitely going to try them!

And Debtin - I got right down to 8st 3lb with SW and still eating all my hex's and syns, just goes to show that you'll still lose weight following the plan even if it feels like you're eating too much. A good tip I have been trying to work on though is stopping when full at meal times and eating only if I'm hungry (with the exception of my night time choccie!)

The only reason I'm back up to 9st 7lbs is because I abandoned SW when I reached target and tried to eat healthily on my own. Worked for a while but the healthy nut butters and coconut milk caught up on me without the guidelines of SW to help me!

Think thats happened to us all Charlie, as its so easy to let things slip.

Rather pleasantly surprised this morning to have lost a pound after last weekends gluttony! Here's to a good week for us all.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:

Rather pleasantly surprised this morning to have lost a pound after last weekends gluttony! Here's to a good week for us all.

Well done !!!
We're on a roll Come on !!!
Have you got loads of snow !!!
We had loads last night so we're having a house day today watching a dvd in bed with Kate.
glad went and did food shop last night
But supposed to be going out for my birthday tonight ? Will have to see what it's like later :)

Hubby going in work and we sold our car so he's taking that with him and the guy is coming to the shop to pick it up hope he gets there lol

What's everyone else up to ??

Excellent stuff! You must have done something right :p x

Well done !!!
We're on a roll Come on !!!
Have you got loads of snow !!!
We had loads last night so we're having a house day today watching a dvd in bed with Kate.
glad went and did food shop last night
But supposed to be going out for my birthday tonight ? Will have to see what it's like later :)

Hubby going in work and we sold our car so he's taking that with him and the guy is coming to the shop to pick it up hope he gets there lol

What's everyone else up to ??

We've not really had any more snow here (Derbyshire) and what is left is melting rapidly! I'm tempted to buy some new scales (with body fat percentage) this morning and I'm off for a 10 mile long run this afternoon by the canal paths. It's a lovely fresh sunny day, I'm actually excited to get out in the fresh air!

I went to see a dietician before Christmas to shed some light on my IBS issues, and whilst I was there she used a set of medical scales to weight me and look at my body composition. I was 9st 2lbs at the time, and I was in complete awe when she told me that my body fat was 20.5%, in the 'athletic' range rather than the average for women. All the running, yoga and strength is working its magic! It also predicted that my metabolic age (bearing in mind that it is common for the metabolic age to be older than your chronological age...) is 12! Explains why I'm hungry a lot! So the new scales are so I can perhaps see any losses in body fat rather than just weight, as I run so much at the moment I'm bound to be making more muscle.

Anyone had experience with body analyser scales?

And Debtin - I got right down to 8st 3lb with SW and still eating all my hex's and syns, just goes to show that you'll still lose weight following the plan even if it feels like you're eating too much. A good tip I have been trying to work on though is stopping when full at meal times and eating only if I'm hungry (with the exception of my night time choccie!)

The only reason I'm back up to 9st 7lbs is because I abandoned SW when I reached target and tried to eat healthily on my own. Worked for a while but the healthy nut butters and coconut milk caught up on me without the guidelines of SW to help me!

your right. ate til was full yesterday but because i used my healthy extras later on i didnt use syns. i allowed 1 syn for my bread being slightly over 60g but didn't see the point in eating them "just for". i will use them weekly to see how i go. its weird cos i could have eaten 2 bags wotsits and cereal bar last night which is what i usually see as "binge" time lol

wow about your scale reading...excellent. want to be able to run. one of my goals this year x

debtin said:
ronnie is your birthday today? happy birthday :)

It's Tuesday but thank you
Well and truly in my 40's now :-( x

charliemm said:
Excellent stuff! You must have done something right :p x

We've not really had any more snow here (Derbyshire) and what is left is melting rapidly! I'm tempted to buy some new scales (with body fat percentage) this morning and I'm off for a 10 mile long run this afternoon by the canal paths. It's a lovely fresh sunny day, I'm actually excited to get out in the fresh air!

I went to see a dietician before Christmas to shed some light on my IBS issues, and whilst I was there she used a set of medical scales to weight me and look at my body composition. I was 9st 2lbs at the time, and I was in complete awe when she told me that my body fat was 20.5%, in the 'athletic' range rather than the average for women. All the running, yoga and strength is working its magic! It also predicted that my metabolic age (bearing in mind that it is common for the metabolic age to be older than your chronological age...) is 12! Explains why I'm hungry a lot! So the new scales are so I can perhaps see any losses in body fat rather than just weight, as I run so much at the moment I'm bound to be making more muscle.

Anyone had experience with body analyser scales?

Funny how you can be so close but have such different weather I'm in Staffordshire next door to Derbyshire and we've had loads last night.

You sound like you've really got hooked on your running Charlie well done.
I've not ran since last march after my half marathon my knee was sore and just not got back into it.

Your weigh in sounds interesting I'm sure I'd have high body fat not much muscle on me lol
What is the normal range ?

We've had loads as well (In Yorkshire) last night it was so loud coming down as well, but stopped about the time we went to bed, it looks lovely again all settled outside :) although apparently we're due rain tonight :( so it won't last for long.

Just found out my boyfriend didn't apply for a job which his head of dept told him to apply for because he didn't feel like he would get it, I'm so mad at him. That's not his decision to make its theirs, how the hell is he going to get out of where he is where he's miserable if he doesn't apply for other bloody jobs! I could actually slap him right now, this came out after we'd just had a massive ***** about where he is now as well. GAH!!! What would he have said if when I wasn't working I didn't apply for things because I didn't think I was good enough and didn't think I'd get them, I felt bloody miserable and demoralised when I kept getting rejected as well, I felt completely worthless but I kept plugging along and I will keep applying for more jobs with more hours as well! I imagine I'll have quite a few more knockbacks but that's just what you have to deal with. I actually can't say how mad I am.

Wow charlie thats really good.

Ronnie at least you look good in your 40s!!!

Well ladies I had the most eventful night last night. We arrived in manchester foe the wrestling with a little bit of snow and under the illusion that it was going to rain so didnt matter....we thought wrong! My SS decided he wanted to leave at 10 as he was tired so we went back to the back. When we got outside we were glad we didnt leave it another hour. There was about 5 inch of snow on the ground.... it took us nearly 4 hours to get home. The motorway hadnt been cleared so was just as bad as the side roads and for some reason was as busy as it normally is on a tea time. It only took us 40 mins to get there!

Well ladies I had the most eventful night last night. We arrived in manchester foe the wrestling with a little bit of snow and under the illusion that it was going to rain so didnt matter....we thought wrong! My SS decided he wanted to leave at 10 as he was tired so we went back to the back. When we got outside we were glad we didnt leave it another hour. There was about 5 inch of snow on the ground.... it took us nearly 4 hours to get home. The motorway hadnt been cleared so was just as bad as the side roads and for some reason was as busy as it normally is on a tea time. It only took us 40 mins to get there!

Wow glad you left when you did and that you got home safely. Did you have a good time at the wrestling?

donna88 said:
We've had loads as well (In Yorkshire) last night it was so loud coming down as well, but stopped about the time we went to bed, it looks lovely again all settled outside :) although apparently we're due rain tonight :( so it won't last for long.

Just found out my boyfriend didn't apply for a job which his head of dept told him to apply for because he didn't feel like he would get it, I'm so mad at him. That's not his decision to make its theirs, how the hell is he going to get out of where he is where he's miserable if he doesn't apply for other bloody jobs! I could actually slap him right now, this came out after we'd just had a massive ***** about where he is now as well. GAH!!! What would he have said if when I wasn't working I didn't apply for things because I didn't think I was good enough and didn't think I'd get them, I felt bloody miserable and demoralised when I kept getting rejected as well, I felt completely worthless but I kept plugging along and I will keep applying for more jobs with more hours as well! I imagine I'll have quite a few more knockbacks but that's just what you have to deal with. I actually can't say how mad I am.

Do as I say not as I do !!!! Men are all the same

lilprincessvic said:

Thanks Vik that's made my day :)

Glad you got home safe I was supposed to take jess to my mums last night but we decided to stay home glad now cause it was really bad here x

Look what I've just had for breakfast thanks to Charlie for sharing :) it was yummy x

image-2393300540.jpg

Back