Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Look what I've just had for breakfast thanks to Charlie for sharing :) it was yummy x

View attachment 76537

I just don't know if I can listen to him moan about where he is anymore now, someone's not going to magically take him away from there.

Looks gorgeous, I'll pop round for some next time ;)

anyway I best get my bum into gear, think I'll do a run inside today so its out of the way and I can relax for the rest of the weekend then :)

I just don't know if I can listen to him moan about where he is anymore now, someone's not going to magically take him away from there.

Looks gorgeous, I'll pop round for some next time ;)

anyway I best get my bum into gear, think I'll do a run inside today so its out of the way and I can relax for the rest of the weekend then :)

was the new job one he would like better or similar position he is in now? men are silly and i can understand your frustration. does he lack confidence? i know i would like new job but too scared to try in case grass isnt greener x

was the new job one he would like better or similar position he is in now? men are silly and i can understand your frustration. does he lack confidence? i know i would like new job but too scared to try in case grass isnt greener x

Wrestling was awesome travelling home wasnt!!!

Its strange he hasnt gone for that job donna. Did he say why x

He's a teacher, at the moment he's a chemistry teacher but also head of key stage 3 learning, the job was for head of Chemistry so a step up from what he's doing. I think his confidence is down because of where he is at the moment and also because he keeps getting turned down from applications without even getting interviews. He said he thought he was too young so they wouldn't consider him, but my opinion is more if they don't that's fine, but put the application in because they might.

When we were out shopping today he asked if I'd seen the application on the computer which I hadn't as I hadn't been on since this morning, there's one for second in science which he is going to apply for, I think me getting in a bit of a mood with him has helped at least give him the push to keep applying for more. He's also looking for jobs out of teaching, but it appears its a hard profession to get out of actually.

I know its difficult, I'd been out of work since December 2011 and that was a temp position, before that I hadn't worked since April 2010 :( I just started work as relief end of Dec which then turned into a proper position in Jan, I would like more hours eventually but I'm happy just to be back in work now. I get how hard it is and how disheartening it is, but you don't get anywhere if you don't apply.

I had an interview for a job I was positive I was going to get, I'd volunteered there and I'd also been told to apply for the position after applying for another one at the same place (they didn't give me the first one because they wanted me to apply for the second one) I was given very good feedback after both interviews but didn't get the job, I was gutted, I spent the whole of that evening crying my eyes out, BUT despite the fact that I felt completely worthless and was sure if they wouldn't hire me noone would ect. I filled in an application for the job I have now while crying my eyes out (The closing date was the next day) and then the next morning dusted myself off and handed it in, was offered the relief work that day but couldn't make it then as was on a school trip with my son (was so lucky I had that to be honest as otherwise I don't think I would have dusted myself off, I woke up in the morning feeling rubbish but knew I'd promised I'd help out and needed to be looking happy and watching 4 kids) So I do understand its hard and its heartbreaking, but we all just have to keep going and keep trying.

Glad you find them as I have no idea.

I've just emailed morrisons about my disappointment in their sausages lol, their new store near me don't stock skinny lizzie and we don't like their Nume ones since they changed the recipe. :( doubt I'll get anywhere, it started as enquiry about whether they'll stock the skinny lizzies eventually and then turned into a rant about changing the recipe of their own lol

It's so hard to find the line between what you would do in someone's position, and what they are willing to do. I understand that it's frustrating for you to hear him moan yet do nothing about it, I have a similar thing with my mum at the moment, but about her weight! (Still not convinced her to join SW, even after proving that it works and she can still eat lots!)

I've purchased these scales and so far I really like them. They show a similar reading to my previous Salter scales in terms of weight, and they also gave me a reading for BMI, basal metabolic rate (1426 calories at rest!), body water %, muscle % and fat %. Although it's a lot of numbers, I think it will help me keep hydrated and see my fat/muscle differences as my running increased with half marathon training. Does anyone else use these kinds of scales?

Also ladies, I am still working off my old PDFs from 2010 when I joined! I remember Kim saying the amounts for the healthy extras have been bumped up a little - can anyone help with how much porridge oats, reduced fat cheese and cracker breads I can have?

35g porridge oats, 40g low fat cheese (it says 45 but lots of brands are 40 like catherdral city so i think its safer to stick with that) which crackrrbreads do you have?

35g porridge oats, 40g low fat cheese (it says 45 but lots of brands are 40 like catherdral city so i think its safer to stick with that) which crackrrbreads do you have?

Thanks! :) I didn't want to cheat myself out of a few extra grams :p The ryvita wholegrain ones, it says 6 on my current sheet?

Yeah i think thats right the dark rye and original are either 4 for extra fibre or 2 for ss, the rest of the flavours you get 3 except for the fruit crunch which are gorgeous but you only get 2

Glad you find them as I have no idea.

I've just emailed morrisons about my disappointment in their sausages lol, their new store near me don't stock skinny lizzie and we don't like their Nume ones since they changed the recipe. :( doubt I'll get anywhere, it started as enquiry about whether they'll stock the skinny lizzies eventually and then turned into a rant about changing the recipe of their own lol

donna you make laugh tho you are right...the new ones are rubbish. i put my remaining ones on freezer and may use them for casserole. bought ww ones today

was going to do red day but decided since i wanted rice with my chicken i would go ee. also if i have big dinner i prob won't use extra healthy extra. think red and green will suit work day better. is it same measurements for cheese etc on red and green day?

I know, I don't know what got into me, I said I know of other people who have started getting tesco light choices instead as well :p

Yeah all the measurements are the same, its just the extra bits like potato on red ect. I usually end up doing ee on the weekend as well, as we do things like cooked breakfast or my boyfriend cooks more and he always does ee meals.

in a very unusual situation..for me anyway. for first time in a very long time i am not having wine tonight. not even one glass lol. this coupled with only one syn yesterday means i have equivalent of 19 syns per day to last me thurs night. this includes syn i used on cereal bar. do i just use them? i could have loads chocolate and crisp with this...unsure what to do x

in a very unusual situation..for me anyway. for first time in a very long time i am not having wine tonight. not even one glass lol. this coupled with only one syn yesterday means i have equivalent of 19 syns per day to last me thurs night. this includes syn i used on cereal bar. do i just use them? i could have loads chocolate and crisp with this...unsure what to do x

if you want them use them, if not dont. Personally id try and use some of them if i were you.

Ive just had a hot choc with marshmallows, ryvita with choc philli and banana, a kiwi, an orange and a pear, im still thinking of food :/ i have some rice pud (but saving that for a few breakfasts (need to try and remember to buy some more pudding rice for when i have some low syn days near boyfriends birthday actually) and crab sticks, trying to avoid either as i don't think Im actually hungry just want to eat :(

that all sounds healthy. since its my first week back i will aim to use all my 105 per week. that way i can cut back if i feel the need. had Mars bar and wotsits...19 syns. doesn't feel right though lol

Back