Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I like all the chocolates.... literally, me and my mum were talking the other day and I was saying how I like crunchies and wispa's.... we then went onto just list all the chocolates you could think of and we liked them all.

low syn things freddo's are good at 5 syns, curly wurlies 6 syns, low fat cake slices are also good and usually around 5 syns.....

higher syn things picnics are around 11.5 syns.... I have loads of other things in but I don't know the syns, just going to check them before I eat them. I do have some white chocolate lions which are gorgeous and because the bars I have are smaller then normal they're only 10.5 syns.

I usually eat malteasers fun size at 5.5 or normal packet at 9.5. Or ripple or dime bars both at 7.5.

Urmmmm I want chocolate now

Thanks Donna, just don't know whats gotten into me lately. I know i can do it, but i just keep emotional eating. If i'm bored i eat, if i'm upset i eat, if i'm happy i eat even more! Its ridiculous, and how i got to being overweight in the first place. I'd like to still blame christmas but i think i'm past that point now xD.
Ugh i feel exactly the same! Been reading everyones diaries and looks like everyone relapsed the past few days, once it starts though its so hard to stop then its a vicious circle and I'm back exactly were i started! its Defo boredom for me! So hard :(

I've decided i'm going to book a couple weeks holiday from group, i just can't face the scales. I refuse to even peek at the ones at home. I've been feeling very down lately, and been comfort eating as a result. I know i should face the scales and ise that as motivation but atm it feels like too much pressure. My C is lovely and seems really understanding about it all. Just need to seriously sort myself out.

Sorry ladies, feels like i say that all the time recently, i swear i am trying... Sigh x

Is there anything in particular thats triggered this Claire? Do you think its because you're not in control of your food because you live at home?
Sometimes you have to go thru this, for it to give you a big kick up the bum to re-start. It will click soon Im sure & you'll soon be back in the SW groove x

What's ur fav chocolate snacks and what syns r they?

Mars Bar = 13
Star Bar = 13
Curly Wurly = 6
Flake = 7
Multi pack Cadbury Choc Bar = 5.5

Or basically I will have whatever I fancy & work out the Syns lol! When Im working I tend to take a small bar of something chocolaty, normally 5-6 syns as usually have a packet of crisps as well. But if you fancy a bar of something, never deprive yourself, just have it, count the syns & enjoy.....if its over 15 syns for the day, just reduce your syns the next day!

Thanks Donna, just don't know whats gotten into me lately. I know i can do it, but i just keep emotional eating. If i'm bored i eat, if i'm upset i eat, if i'm happy i eat even more! Its ridiculous, and how i got to being overweight in the first place. I'd like to still blame christmas but i think i'm past that point now xD.

Awah blesd your little one, he seems like such a sweet kid x

i find it hard when your head isn't in the right place. don't be too hard on yourself either. Kim gave me a challenge which is looking like the answer for me this week. i am focusing but don't feel like i am committed to something...if that even makes sense. think at times i feel trapped when i tell myself i am following a plan and can or cant have something but it feels much better this week. just try one meal at a time x

donna too cute about little ones award...proud mummy x

charlene i love crisps, my biggest downfall. choc wise mine varies. past few weeks its been chewy delight bars but normally i will chose based on lower syns..crunchie, fake, ripple. got to be in fridge tho mmmm

Mars Bar = 13
Star Bar = 13
Curly Wurly = 6
Flake = 7
Multi pack Cadbury Choc Bar = 5.5

Or basically I will have whatever I fancy & work out the Syns lol! When Im working I tend to take a small bar of something chocolaty, normally 5-6 syns as usually have a packet of crisps as well. But if you fancy a bar of something, never deprive yourself, just have it, count the syns & enjoy.....if its over 15 syns for the day, just reduce your syns the next day!

I decided to start having my wee sneaky chocolate most nights!
Tonight I has a ripple yum!!

After all my moaning ladies I ended up losing 2.5lbs tonight. And to top it off I didn't know that a sw area manager person has been sitting in on our classes for past 6 weeks and tonight she pulled me to side and asked me would I be interested in being a consultant. She said she's been watching me and is impressed with my motivation and tips that I give to rest of group and said I've great drive and a great weight loss. My consultant had showed her my before and after pics also. It was the boost of confidence I deffo needed!!

After all my moaning ladies I ended up losing 2.5lbs tonight. And to top it off I didn't know that a sw area manager person has been sitting in on our classes for past 6 weeks and tonight she pulled me to side and asked me would I be interested in being a consultant. She said she's been watching me and is impressed with my motivation and tips that I give to rest of group and said I've great drive and a great weight loss. My consultant had showed her my before and after pics also. It was the boost of confidence I deffo needed!!

Thats amazing! Do you think you'll go for it?

Thanks ladies, its a combination of so many things but definitely doesn't help still living at home. I've been getting quite down about my job, while i'm happy i even have one when there are loads of graduates i know that don't even have that, but theres no way i'll be able to afford to move out on my wages. Things with the OH are all over the place, we broke up for a while, then decided to try agaim but i'm still getting a lot of pressure from him to move in with him as soon as possible and while thats not possible on my wage, its not even what i want anyway. And now i'm comfort eating, gaining, and just hate what i see. Its all a vicious circle atm... I'm stressed so i comfort eat, then i get depressed i that i feel huge and give up and comfort eat more

.... Sorry for the rant x

Thanks ladies, its a combination of so many things but definitely doesn't help still living at home. I've been getting quite down about my job, while i'm happy i even have one when there are loads of graduates i know that don't even have that, but theres no way i'll be able to afford to move out on my wages. Things with the OH are all over the place, we broke up for a while, then decided to try agaim but i'm still getting a lot of pressure from him to move in with him as soon as possible and while thats not possible on my wage, its not even what i want anyway. And now i'm comfort eating, gaining, and just hate what i see. Its all a vicious circle atm... I'm stressed so i comfort eat, then i get depressed i that i feel huge and give up and comfort eat more

Awww thats no fun hun. Why does he want you to move in so quick x

He always has, ever since first year of uni and we'd only been together for 2months. I lived with him in second year and it was horrible! Don't want to do it again. We've both changed a lot since then, especially him he's a million times better than he used to be. But i just don't want it anytime soon x

i find it hard when your head isn't in the right place. don't be too hard on yourself either. Kim gave me a challenge which is looking like the answer for me this week. i am focusing but don't feel like i am committed to something...if that even makes sense. think at times i feel trapped when i tell myself i am following a plan and can or cant have something but it feels much better this week. just try one meal at a time x

Glad to hear your doing better this week Deb :)

Just had some gorgeous food. Put some chicken legs in the slow cooker with some lemon juice and garlic and had it in all day. Was amazing. :-D

That sounds lovely :)

That's great Charlene, do you think you'll go for it? It's nice to know they'd like you for it whether you decide to do it or not isn't it.

I think you do right not rushing into it, at least at the moment you can't afford it so he can't push you too hard, but you do need to get him to stop putting pressure on you, you can move in together when your both ready to make that step.

was disappointed at WI, only lost a lb so 9 stone 2.5 :( back in target range though so that's a plus and at least its a loss, but when I didn't expect to gain last week it feels really crappy to have not even lost what I put on (I know I'm only .5lbs off but its still a bit rubbish) will be happy with a lb loss this week, but going to aim for 2lbs :)

circuit training with running club was great, really hard work but feel great for doing it :)

Now I need to work out how to syn the cupcake at little ones school on Thursday, was going to just have it and pretend I didn't, but if I'm aiming for 2lbs then I need to stick with it... will just have to check what the average cupcake is, I imagine it will only be a small one. so might still be able to have a little treat that evening, maybe a hot choc with some marshmallows or chocolate philli.

I agree with Donna you need to do what is best for you. No pressure. If you feel as though you eat when down then it becomes a vicious circle i would try to monitor it more. I think if you feel in control of at least one thing then the rest doesnt seem so bad. Few times this week after a fall out with OH and disagreement with a friend (yes what a week) i was ready to use this as my "way out" and just eat for the sake of it. Didnt and feel so much more in control now for it. Keep your chin up, things will definately get better x

Glad to hear your doing better this week Deb :)

That sounds lovely :)

That's great Charlene, do you think you'll go for it? It's nice to know they'd like you for it whether you decide to do it or not isn't it.

I think you do right not rushing into it, at least at the moment you can't afford it so he can't push you too hard, but you do need to get him to stop putting pressure on you, you can move in together when your both ready to make that step.

was disappointed at WI, only lost a lb so 9 stone 2.5 :( back in target range though so that's a plus and at least its a loss, but when I didn't expect to gain last week it feels really crappy to have not even lost what I put on (I know I'm only .5lbs off but its still a bit rubbish) will be happy with a lb loss this week, but going to aim for 2lbs :)

circuit training with running club was great, really hard work but feel great for doing it :)

Now I need to work out how to syn the cupcake at little ones school on Thursday, was going to just have it and pretend I didn't, but if I'm aiming for 2lbs then I need to stick with it... will just have to check what the average cupcake is, I imagine it will only be a small one. so might still be able to have a little treat that evening, maybe a hot choc with some marshmallows or chocolate philli.

Donna have you measured yourself since started running? i think with all the excercise you must be more toned - 1lb loss is excellent when at target range and i know the gain last week was confusing but it will come off. With the running etc you are prob best to eat more to see if it helps? not sure what else to say as you know the plan inside out, dont deviate from it and do so well to keep yourself up when you dont feel it. Keep going at it all x

Excellent news charlene - good for you!!! What do you think you will do? Great news on the loss too. Sorry need to dash as started work 3 mins ago ooops

Back