Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Not doing WI today as going to do it fortnightly now. Glad as well, as feel blown up like a Puffa fish, darn hormones lol!
Should throw the batteries out like you Deb!

was weird but good to not weigh in. i have my very achy body from level three of the shred to know i am on track lol. back to level one today with rest day tom x

was weird but good to not weigh in. i have my very achy body from level three of the shred to know i am on track lol. back to level one today with rest day tom x

Its almost empowering not to WI as the scales can rule our lives! Good for you Deb & can see you've done 3 days already.....keep it up x

I've been out for a jog today, so I'll see how the hip holds out, but pleased how Im feeling at the mo with the different exercises Im doing.

Had a good day yesterday, completely on plan, was very pleased. Today hasn't been too bad so far, but then consumed 16 syns worth of my niece's discarded lunch :sign0007:
No more syns today, extra exercise later on and make a plan for the weekend, weigh in Monday and I really want a loss xx

I can't seem to stick to it, not going off completely, was on plan Tuesday, had one thing for 4 syns Wed, then some cake and wedges which I'm not sure on syns on, had about 9 syns yesterday, today I was planning on having a hot cross bun but then had a bun at school, was still planning on having a hot cross bun but just found out we're going to my auntie's tomorrow night and will be having nibbles :( Really hoping I don't gain this week...

Actually I shouldn't have posted those photos on this forum. It won't let me delete them. Anyone know how I do it

I did but it won't let me delete photo ugh boo

It's just deleted all the writing and not the photos

Yea tried that. Posted in tech support. I'm so stupid. Worried now

Thank u so much!

I can't seem to stick to it, not going off completely, was on plan Tuesday, had one thing for 4 syns Wed, then some cake and wedges which I'm not sure on syns on, had about 9 syns yesterday, today I was planning on having a hot cross bun but then had a bun at school, was still planning on having a hot cross bun but just found out we're going to my auntie's tomorrow night and will be having nibbles :( Really hoping I don't gain this week...

Sometimes things pop up donna we still have to enjoy life. Dont worry about it too much u are looking amazing and a few syns wont change that x

Its almost empowering not to WI as the scales can rule our lives! Good for you Deb & can see you've done 3 days already.....keep it up x

I've been out for a jog today, so I'll see how the hip holds out, but pleased how Im feeling at the mo with the different exercises Im doing.

thanks Kim. day four today as didn't manage last night. means am on track for 5 sessions in my first week. rather pleased. food yesterday wasn't the best but i will deal with food soon x

Yea tried that. Posted in tech support. I'm so stupid. Worried now

You're not stupid, at least its sorted now hun xx

Sometimes things pop up donna we still have to enjoy life. Dont worry about it too much u are looking amazing and a few syns wont change that x

i agree...

Thank you both, I know I'm stressing a little over nothing, I just can't seem to stick to it completely 100% at the minute and its annoying me. I am going on a 10 mile run this morning so I suppose hopefully my running will counteract some of the syns as long as I don't go stupid.... I just know Easters going to be a syn fest as well, boyfriends parents are coming up and they don't like planning, its very much a ''oh well we'll just eat when we feel like it'' which obviously then turns into ''oh no we're hungry lets grab a sandwich here'' which annoys me as I wouldn't mind over synning if we were eating something really nice lol. Then there's the fact that its easter so I'll want a few extra treats anyway, I'm going to make my lemon cake as I haven't made a cake for boyfriends parents for a while and since its just his parents and not his brothers I can make the lemon one (which I love, his parents love, but his brothers prefer chocolate or coffee.... which in fairness are still both lovely lol) I won't eat loads of that, but I'll want some (will take some to my mums and nanna's as well) then we have a nice chocolate pudding for the day which I won in the Christmas raffle at school which needs eating up.... oh and there's a running club get together which will involve more food... I don't mind all this as I'm very much a celebrations are there to be celebrated type of girl... but I wish I could have shifted these 2lbs or more before then.... oh well its life I suppose, it doesn't help that I am happy with my body and also with everything else at the moment, so when temptation rears its ugly head its a lot easier to say yes. I would take a break from my group for a while but I'm on the social team so I'd feel like I was letting them down... I also like going and seeing everyone, its just the stressing about the numbers I hate.

Anyway hopefully off on a 10 mile run today :) going with my mum but our friend might also be going, only problem is she doesn't run as far or as fast as us at the moment, she had a bit of a break from running, so hoping she manages the 10 miles without too many stops :/

You're not stupid, at least its sorted now hun xx

Thank you both, I know I'm stressing a little over nothing, I just can't seem to stick to it completely 100% at the minute and its annoying me. I am going on a 10 mile run this morning so I suppose hopefully my running will counteract some of the syns as long as I don't go stupid.... I just know Easters going to be a syn fest as well, boyfriends parents are coming up and they don't like planning, its very much a ''oh well we'll just eat when we feel like it'' which obviously then turns into ''oh no we're hungry lets grab a sandwich here'' which annoys me as I wouldn't mind over synning if we were eating something really nice lol. Then there's the fact that its easter so I'll want a few extra treats anyway, I'm going to make my lemon cake as I haven't made a cake for boyfriends parents for a while and since its just his parents and not his brothers I can make the lemon one (which I love, his parents love, but his brothers prefer chocolate or coffee.... which in fairness are still both lovely lol) I won't eat loads of that, but I'll want some (will take some to my mums and nanna's as well) then we have a nice chocolate pudding for the day which I won in the Christmas raffle at school which needs eating up.... oh and there's a running club get together which will involve more food... I don't mind all this as I'm very much a celebrations are there to be celebrated type of girl... but I wish I could have shifted these 2lbs or more before then.... oh well its life I suppose, it doesn't help that I am happy with my body and also with everything else at the moment, so when temptation rears its ugly head its a lot easier to say yes. I would take a break from my group for a while but I'm on the social team so I'd feel like I was letting them down... I also like going and seeing everyone, its just the stressing about the numbers I hate.

Anyway hopefully off on a 10 mile run today :) going with my mum but our friend might also be going, only problem is she doesn't run as far or as fast as us at the moment, she had a bit of a break from running, so hoping she manages the 10 miles without too many stops :/

i can imagine how you feel but i say keep doing what you are doing. you will be in great shape. if the exercise counteracts some nice food then so be it. you won't always have things on and when you don't it will even itself out. good your positive about it too x

did day four today and struggled. hadn't eaten so think that is where i went wrong....can feel a difference already. really want to keep this up

Back