Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Whats up chick? x

don't be nice i will cry again lol..not sure Kim..just really fed up and can't be bothered. i then think how rubbish a day wee one has had and feel worse. OH working loads so its just me and the wee guy but bad weather and low on funds makes everything seem worse. OH came home from work and seen how down i was so took wee one out. his wee face was a picture to be with dad but means i haven't seen OH due to my own fault. isn't even my time of month which scares me as hate feeling down for no reason. great days ahead. today will pass. thanks Kim
how are you?

been really down and fed up today. not a good day. food been bad too but no exercise which is making me feel worse..wallowing in my own self pity then back on track of some sort tom x

Aww deb thats not good. Whats up? Maybe doing some exercise will help. Im just waiting for my sil to come pick up her son then ill be cracking on the xbox!

I have just done a mix n match workout on fitness blender. Did a cardio warm up followed by abs n more cardio then a dewp stretch cool down. Was really good but im very sweaty! Only problem I have with them is that there's no music in back ground n I like to workout to music x

being nosey....what are you studying? good for you for planning and sticking to plan. i smoked my way thru my degree ugh

I'm doing a degree in purchasing. I usually munch my way through my exams but I'm determined to not put weight on this module so trying to plan meals in advance

Aww Deb, sorry your having one of those days, awful aren't they. Just get back on your exercise as soon as you feel ready, it will help you feel loads better. But don't beat yourself up about today, will only make you feel worse, so just forget it.

Aww Deb, sorry your having one of those days, awful aren't they. Just get back on your exercise as soon as you feel ready, it will help you feel loads better. But don't beat yourself up about today, will only make you feel worse, so just forget it.

thanks donna....already over it and ready to kick ass tomorrow. really fancy home made chicken noodle soup tomorrow. keep running out of ideas as to what to do with chicken breasts lol

and glad to hear your already feeling better, come on Deb we can kick ass together. I have one more week starting Tuesday of being 100% then I have two weeks with plans so will be saving syns on the days where I can.

and glad to hear your already feeling better, come on Deb we can kick ass together. I have one more week starting Tuesday of being 100% then I have two weeks with plans so will be saving syns on the days where I can.

thanks again....that's my plan too x

just tried asda chosen by you lighter soft cheese onion and chives ugh....lesson learnt. shd just have paid the extra for stuff i know i like ha

just tried asda chosen by you lighter soft cheese onion and chives ugh....lesson learnt. shd just have paid the extra for stuff i know i like ha

oh I hate it when that happens! Altho I am currently obessed with the kerry low low spread - I saw a supermarket version but I think I will steer clear!

lol what are we like. Pyxiee it was the kerry low low i had bought previously but usually philly - lesson learned though ha

don't be nice i will cry again lol..not sure Kim..just really fed up and can't be bothered. i then think how rubbish a day wee one has had and feel worse. OH working loads so its just me and the wee guy but bad weather and low on funds makes everything seem worse. OH came home from work and seen how down i was so took wee one out. his wee face was a picture to be with dad but means i haven't seen OH due to my own fault. isn't even my time of month which scares me as hate feeling down for no reason. great days ahead. today will pass. thanks Kim
how are you?

Hey Deb how are you feeling now? Sorry for the late reply, but I didnt have any internet service where I worked last night & just up from a shift.
We all have days like that Deb & sometimes there's nothing you can do about it as its just one of those things. Just try & stay positive & look forward to the next few months with all your planning.
Exercise is a good way to beat away the blues as it releases endorphines or there is always CHOCOLATE lol!
Glad you feeling better tho x

Hate when you buy something cheaper and its a disappointment, although how great is it when you buy something a lot cheaper and it turns out just as good if not nicer. There are a few things we buy from aldi now which are lovely, like their light burger cheese, 3 as a HEA and they're lovely.

Having a very hungry day today, stuck to plan so far but worrying I'm going to eat all my snacks and not have anything left for tonight.... might chop some carrots and dip them in my garlic dip actually... hmmmm

You cant beat Philadelphia, but must admit I only buy it when its on special offer, hence why I have about 6 packs in the fridge lol!

Im craving chocolate at the mo & already working out my syns to see how much I can have tonight......Creme Egg = 9 & Mars Bar Ice Cream = 7!!!!!!!!

I was planning on having a little tub from graze for 11 syns.... but we have mars bar ice creams in and I could have something else with them... will see how I feel this evening I think

Back