Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

god that's rubbish about hen but great about gym. you will look great on wedding day x

well i did six pack dvd and finished it this time. think i enjoyed it. very fast paced at times esp when i was trying to keep looking at telly and get my positioning right....that's usually the case with a new routine though..so going to go back to shred tom then that one Thursday. was good to see that even jillian was out of breath lol

I really enjoyed the 6w6p when I did it. It is really fast isnt it x

I agree with laura. Mix them up!! It will surprise your muscles and you wont get bored!!

So a little more on the hen do fiasco. I now have to pay a single person supplement because there's an of number of people going!! Im gonna make my sister pay it lol.

Just been to gym and totally ripped it. Burned 472 calories and lifted 6000kgs in total :) worked everything and even burnt 260calories walking to the gym. Feeling very good to be honest!

That's really rubbish about Hen. Good work with the gym though

I agree with laura. Mix them up!! It will surprise your muscles and you wont get bored!!

So a little more on the hen do fiasco. I now have to pay a single person supplement because there's an of number of people going!! Im gonna make my sister pay it lol.

Just been to gym and totally ripped it. Burned 472 calories and lifted 6000kgs in total :) worked everything and even burnt 260calories walking to the gym. Feeling very good to be honest!

That's rubbish about the hen do :( not fair at all, if your sister isn't paying it could you all pay a little towards it, between 11 it shouldn't be much? Although by rights your sister should pay it as its because of her that you have to pay it. Could they not have put 3 of you in a family room rather then having one person in a room on there own and then the single supliment?

Great news about the gym, keep it up.

god that's rubbish about hen but great about gym. you will look great on wedding day x

well i did six pack dvd and finished it this time. think i enjoyed it. very fast paced at times esp when i was trying to keep looking at telly and get my positioning right....that's usually the case with a new routine though..so going to go back to shred tom then that one Thursday. was good to see that even jillian was out of breath lol

Well done, sounds great. I think doing them both is a good idea, exercise is good and it doesn't really matter if you follow one until its finished and then the other or do them together, in fact I think mixing them together will be better for you as you'll be doing different muscles all together rather then some for a few weeks and then others for a few weeks (if that makes sense)

good luck for tonight donna. charlene do you still weigh in on Tuesday too?

WI was rubbish :( maintained, gutted. Better have a good loss next week to make up for it.

Donna ive been pretty gutted with wi recently too. Lost 4 1/2lbs in 3 weeks but 3 1/2 of them were in one week! My head is telling me to stop going to wi and just conxentrate on the gym but when I stopped going to wi before i gained over a stone!!

Do u think all your running has something to do with ur small losses? Your body might need more energy x

Donna ive been pretty gutted with wi recently too. Lost 4 1/2lbs in 3 weeks but 3 1/2 of them were in one week! My head is telling me to stop going to wi and just conxentrate on the gym but when I stopped going to wi before i gained over a stone!!

Do u think all your running has something to do with ur small losses? Your body might need more energy x

I doubt it as I've gained a couple of lbs since starting running, but that has been down to the weeks where I over ate, it just doesn't seem fair that if I overeat I get a small gain or maintain.... or even a tiny loss last week, but then when I'm good (I do eat a lot still but all on plan and top end of my syns) I maintain... will see how this weeks WI goes and then the one after Easter.

I shouldn't moan too much about this week as I've gone over my syns a little a couple of days, so although I see it as me being good I haven't been 100% its just I've eaten a lot more on other weeks and had a maintain or loss. We'll see, this week I am counting every little syn so if I don't loose prepare for a massive paddy next Tues ;) lol

I doubt it as I've gained a couple of lbs since starting running, but that has been down to the weeks where I over ate, it just doesn't seem fair that if I overeat I get a small gain or maintain.... or even a tiny loss last week, but then when I'm good (I do eat a lot still but all on plan and top end of my syns) I maintain... will see how this weeks WI goes and then the one after Easter.

I shouldn't moan too much about this week as I've gone over my syns a little a couple of days, so although I see it as me being good I haven't been 100% its just I've eaten a lot more on other weeks and had a maintain or loss. We'll see, this week I am counting every little syn so if I don't loose prepare for a massive paddy next Tues ;) lol

well done on the maintain donna - am sure you will lose soon. do you eat a lot out with your three meals per day and syn allowance?

i am thinking the pain from six week six pack will kick in tom. second day pain usually worse but i do have sore bits in new places lol

well done on the maintain donna - am sure you will lose soon. do you eat a lot out with your three meals per day and syn allowance?

Do you mean do I eat out a lot?

Not really, but when I do I stick within my syns (well usually I'm not perfect and do have my off plan days) we only tend to eat out if its a special occasion or if we have people over. But in the past I've eaten out a lot more and still managed losses with it.

Or do you mean do I eat a lot? I do have a fair few snacks, I tend to keep my syns for snacks but sometimes build them into my meals, I also snack on free and superfree food but again I've always done that and never had problems with loosing doing it. So I know that's not the problem as surely now I'm exercising more I don't need to eat less.

I'm having a completely 100% week this week, so hopefully will see a loss from it. I haven't had a star week for a while so maybe that's due this weekend, but I'm not holding out for that to be fair.

i am thinking the pain from six week six pack will kick in tom. second day pain usually worse but i do have sore bits in new places lol

Hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow, have you tried doing more of a cool down then what's on the DVD as I don't think she does enough.

Donna, I think you must be at what my DH calls your 'fighting' weight. Your body is obviously happy at this weight as you've been at this weight for a year! Personally, I think you need to just concentrate on your fitness & forget about those ruddy scales. I think the only way you will lose weight now is to cut back on your calorific intake & get a bigger defecit......but do you actually need to lose anymore weight? You will be forming muscle with the running, hence the small gains/sts, so you will be actually shrinking in size.
Yes, its important for you Im sure to keep an eye on what you eat, or things could get out of hand, so following SW is crucial, as Im the same. Why not try going to WI every 2 weeks & loosen the reigns a bit, rather than being so focused on the numbers. I certainly feel better for it! I still do exactly the same....keep a diary, stay within my syns etc etc, but mentally I feel more chilled. Give it a go Donna & I promise you will feel so much better about it all :) x

Well done Deb, really pleased you're doing some exercise as it makes all the difference. I think we've all become a bit to obsessive about what we put into our mouths & need to concentrate more on our physical fitness, coz by the summer Im sure we'll all see a difference in our physique....well hopefully! :) x

Vicky , thats still 1.5lbs per week which we would all kill for! Again keep up with the exercise & watch that body shrink! :) x

I had a dress trying on frenzy last night! Am going to a Ball in May & tried on the dress I wanted to wear & its too big! Have so many of the bloomin things & non fit or I dont like them! I have one that I can wear which is DH's favourite, but needs taking up, so have I shrunk in height!!!
I've also ordered a lovely top which if I like it, I might wear to my party with jeans, but still cant make up my mind whether to go with a dress or jeans. I suppose I'll just see what the weathers like & go from there.
On the exercise front, its been a bit poor this week as Im working a lot....out of 10 days, I have 1 day off this Saturday! I've been doing a mix of nights & days which are 12 hours long, so not much time for me unfortunately! But, I dont start work til 10pm tonight, so Im going to powerwalk with Charlie & then go out on my bike for the first time in months yay!

Do you mean do I eat out a lot?

Not really, but when I do I stick within my syns (well usually I'm not perfect and do have my off plan days) we only tend to eat out if its a special occasion or if we have people over. But in the past I've eaten out a lot more and still managed losses with it.

Or do you mean do I eat a lot? I do have a fair few snacks, I tend to keep my syns for snacks but sometimes build them into my meals, I also snack on free and superfree food but again I've always done that and never had problems with loosing doing it. So I know that's not the problem as surely now I'm exercising more I don't need to eat less.

I'm having a completely 100% week this week, so hopefully will see a loss from it. I haven't had a star week for a while so maybe that's due this weekend, but I'm not holding out for that to be fair.

Hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow, have you tried doing more of a cool down then what's on the DVD as I don't think she does enough.

lol i meant do you eat a lot outwith your 3 meals. I agree with kim and couldnt have summed up what she was saying better. I havent weighed in a few weeks now - mainly as i have no battery for my scales but i like it. Admitedly i am not following any diet or healthy eating plan per se, just eating what i want but not being excessive. Doing the excercise is my focus for now - hope am not udoing it all by not following sw ;o)

Donna, I think you must be at what my DH calls your 'fighting' weight. Your body is obviously happy at this weight as you've been at this weight for a year! Personally, I think you need to just concentrate on your fitness & forget about those ruddy scales. I think the only way you will lose weight now is to cut back on your calorific intake & get a bigger defecit......but do you actually need to lose anymore weight? You will be forming muscle with the running, hence the small gains/sts, so you will be actually shrinking in size.
Yes, its important for you Im sure to keep an eye on what you eat, or things could get out of hand, so following SW is crucial, as Im the same. Why not try going to WI every 2 weeks & loosen the reigns a bit, rather than being so focused on the numbers. I certainly feel better for it! I still do exactly the same....keep a diary, stay within my syns etc etc, but mentally I feel more chilled. Give it a go Donna & I promise you will feel so much better about it all :) x

Well done Deb, really pleased you're doing some exercise as it makes all the difference. I think we've all become a bit to obsessive about what we put into our mouths & need to concentrate more on our physical fitness, coz by the summer Im sure we'll all see a difference in our physique....well hopefully! :) x

Vicky , thats still 1.5lbs per week which we would all kill for! Again keep up with the exercise & watch that body shrink! :) x

I had a dress trying on frenzy last night! Am going to a Ball in May & tried on the dress I wanted to wear & its too big! Have so many of the bloomin things & non fit or I dont like them! I have one that I can wear which is DH's favourite, but needs taking up, so have I shrunk in height!!!
I've also ordered a lovely top which if I like it, I might wear to my party with jeans, but still cant make up my mind whether to go with a dress or jeans. I suppose I'll just see what the weathers like & go from there.
On the exercise front, its been a bit poor this week as Im working a lot....out of 10 days, I have 1 day off this Saturday! I've been doing a mix of nights & days which are 12 hours long, so not much time for me unfortunately! But, I dont start work til 10pm tonight, so Im going to powerwalk with Charlie & then go out on my bike for the first time in months yay!

Well done you - dresses too small are a good thing. You could always get them taken in skinny minnie ;o)

thanks about the excercise - glad i am sticking to it. Still feel wobbly and huge but feel tight too. As i said above, am not stressing about food but i could be doing better if that makes sense? not bingeing but if i want a biscuit i will have it. Sure my calories intake isnt that bad but will weigh in next friday if i remember the battery but wont measure until i have been doing excercise at least 4 weeks ;o)

have a good bike run x

I don't really want to loose anymore weight as such, before I wanted to get down to 8 stone 7 but I don't anymore, but I am at the top of my target which doesn't sit comfortably with me, I don't even want to get to the bottom end, just back to target and then when I have plans like at Easter then I can happily do what I want without worrying about coming out of target.

I don't think I'll loose weight even if I wanted to anyway as in a lot of weight, as even reducing my calories I tried that before and maintained. I am happy with where I am, it is just that number on the scales, but its only 2lbs I want to loose to get back to my target weight. Which actually makes it worse lol. Don't worry I'm not stressing about it, I did get annoyed at WI but its not like I'm letting it get to me and still annoy me today or anything. I know I can get back to that weight so I'm not giving up on it.

I will go back to blind WI's soon, but no point until after Easter as I'm expecting a maintain hopefully Easter weekend and then a gain the week after (friends coming to visit and a long over-due night out) so might as well wait so I can see if I'm out of target for those two before starting with the blinds. Then I don't think I'll actually see my weight at all for quite a while and just tell them to tell me if I come out of target either side.

Had a right scare this morning going to school... last night there were armed police on my street as there was a bloke with a gun in the house, I didn't see any of it as I was at slimming world but one of the ladies there got stuck in her house as she lives next door so told me about it when she finally got to WI, I was thinking about that as I was walking across the field to get to school and looked up, the road in front of school was crammed with police cars, fire engines and ambulances!!! Turns out there was an accident, noone was really hurt but one of the blokes in the car said he was okay, could feel his legs but couldn't move, so they had to cut him out of the car just to be sure :/ I was so worried something had happened at school though. I couldn't get in actually had to ring the office to let me in another entrance as they had the normal entrance blocked off

Had a right scare this morning going to school... last night there were armed police on my street as there was a bloke with a gun in the house, I didn't see any of it as I was at slimming world but one of the ladies there got stuck in her house as she lives next door so told me about it when she finally got to WI, I was thinking about that as I was walking across the field to get to school and looked up, the road in front of school was crammed with police cars, fire engines and ambulances!!! Turns out there was an accident, noone was really hurt but one of the blokes in the car said he was okay, could feel his legs but couldn't move, so they had to cut him out of the car just to be sure :/ I was so worried something had happened at school though. I couldn't get in actually had to ring the office to let me in another entrance as they had the normal entrance blocked off

that's awful donna. thank our lucky stars that everything was ok

Yikes, armed gun men....scary mary s***!!! Thank goodness I live in a small town in the country, saying that it could happen anywhere! Hope they got him!

Feel the burn Deb. its all good! Dont forget to drink plenty of water/juice throughout the day, to flush out the lactic acid & feed those muscles.

You say skinnie minnie Deb & I know I suppose I am slim now, but still have an issue with the FAT around my middle lol! DH says its skin.....is he having a larf! When I pinch it, its FAT not skin!

Just back from a 16 mile ride. Felt strong & glad to be back in the sadle, so lets hope the weather behaves now its the first day of spring & we can all get out more. Must do a bit of housey stuff now before yet another night shift & stop nattering on here :p

You are doing really well with this, I'm increasing my exercise at the moment - doing Davina's dvd Intense. Hope to build up to these dvd's eventually :)

Is Davina intense any good? I have most of her DVDs but didn't get her new one. Is it worth getting? Is it any different to her other ones?

You are doing really well with this, I'm increasing my exercise at the moment - doing Davina's dvd Intense. Hope to build up to these dvd's eventually :)

thanks very much...usually get past 2-3 weeks then give up..had already decided to have rest night as am sore from last night when OH text to say he would get little one to let me do my workout..guilt tripped into it but another day done wohoo

Ugh woke up with lurgy today :-( all blocked up, throats ****ed and glands are massive.

Got to plod through work as need the money but not going to make my exercise quota this week as came straight home for a nap there's no way I could have managed a run today.

Ooh quite excited that the DVDs that the woman that does the ZWOW stuff has released will be shipping to uk later this week. Only been out a few weeks and only been available in America so far. I like following her stuff on YouTube but think I will pick up the DVDs too as they are meant to be amazing.

All my clothes getting too big was kind of why I decided to aim for 9stome rather than any smaller. I don't mind the bigger sizes getting too large but couldn't afford to get rid of all my clothes haha! Nice problem to have though Kim. X

Back