Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi deb, your oh sounds exactly like mine!! It's so frustrating isn't it. He's able to eat all sorts and still lose! Mine isn't made keen on breakfast either but has started eating nuts and also bought some protein powder so has that too.

I did nearly cry the other night watching him demolish a pizza, tube of Pringles and a snickers!! Xx

Hi deb, your oh sounds exactly like mine!! It's so frustrating isn't it. He's able to eat all sorts and still lose! Mine isn't made keen on breakfast either but has started eating nuts and also bought some protein powder so has that too.

I did nearly cry the other night watching him demolish a pizza, tube of Pringles and a snickers!! Xx

men eh? lol mine doesn't eat much at all which makes me feel like the Hoover of the house!!
what is protein powder and where can i buy it?

There are lots of carb drinks out there he could try, or what about high sugar/fat cereal bars?
Maybe you should get some batteries & weigh yourself, as it may not be as bad as you think! x

There are lots of carb drinks out there he could try, or what about high sugar/fat cereal bars?
Maybe you should get some batteries & weigh yourself, as it may not be as bad as you think! x

just normal non sw friendly ones Kim? the shakes i know nothing about am afraid. will try make sense of it online. am just not at the right head space for the scales esp after being so bad. will be good to weigh in few weeks i suppose x

Deb my oh is same too. At one point he was in 28 jeans. Luckily hes now in 34 and looks so much better for it.
You can get mass gaining shakes for all over place. Even supermarket I think. X

Deb my oh is same too. At one point he was in 28 jeans. Luckily hes now in 34 and looks so much better for it.
You can get mass gaining shakes for all over place. Even supermarket I think. X

thank you, will have a look. Example being today, opened his eyes, got a coffee and is now tackling the hedges with no food in him:mad:

ladies i am about to do something i never thought i would but have too. I am going to post my photos. They were first time attempts and what my OH took i accepted. Didnt ask for different angels or anything so what you see is what you get. My legs are by far the worst. So dumpy and short with lumps and bumps but they are what they are and i can only try to change them if possible - here goes, cellulite and all haha

thank you, will have a look. Example being today, opened his eyes, got a coffee and is now tackling the hedges with no food in him:mad:

Honestly my oh is exactly the same. We got up an hour ago. Iv had weatabix n he has had a coffee n now we r going to the gym!! He only eats tea during the day n thats only cos I cook it. If I didnt I dont think he would eat!

20130401_100250.jpg20130401_100301.jpg20130401_100315.jpg20130401_100325.jpg20130401_100331.jpg

going to try hard hard hard to not let the reality of the photos get to me
hoping to see a difference in four weeks. will post my four weekly photos start of May. does anyone else want to join me?

Yeah I'll join you.....I'll do my pics later.

Your pics are great I have big hips & belly which I really want to shift for my holiday in July

Have just shown DH your pics Deb & he is a very honest man & he said....." there is nothing wrong with that figure/body!" I agree totally but, if you want me to be brutally honest & I feel I can say this as my figure is very similar to yours & we both carry our 'weight' around our middles!!! You need CV work to tone up your mid section & upper thighs, so get that heart pumping!!!

I'll have a think about posting my pics!!!!!!

Have just shown DH your pics Deb & he is a very honest man & he said....." there is nothing wrong with that figure/body!" I agree totally but, if you want me to be brutally honest & I feel I can say this as my figure is very similar to yours & we both carry our 'weight' around our middles!!! You need CV work to tone up your mid section & upper thighs, so get that heart pumping!!!

I'll have a think about posting my pics!!!!!!

eeeekkk so glad we can post anonymously. mortified ha. i think i could have posed better and made an effort but what would be the point? my tummy used to be toned but from the first photo, your right my tummy needs lots work. there is no waist..Kim i need honesty hence the photos. i am too small to be so heavy and if am honest it seems like its going to be an uphill struggle to get to were i want to be. it would be easier to not bother my backside and i feel like running away from it if am honest. i know what am like and i get a few weeks in to exercise..feel slimmer then give up.
i really need to stick in and take each day as it comes. that's my plan...focus on each meal and each day of exercise as it comes, not think ahead to the next level of the shred - just to do something every day.
i really need all your help on this guys. you all help so much as it is but keep on at me and kicking my butt please!!
food shopping not been done due to problem with oh wages so what we have in is what i need to go by..its not too bad but will see what i can do.
keep the comments and photos coming. we all need the feedback....glad i did it now eek

We can all be hyper critical of ourselves & see the worst, but you have a lovely figure Deb, but just needs a bit of toning & the only way is to eat a healthy balanced diet & CV exercise. Take the word 'diet' out of the equation, dont eat crap & move more......schimples lol!

Just back from gym. Did a body conditioning class but i didnt enjoy it like I normally do. The time just dragged. Dont think I was in the mood for it but I pushed through amd did it!

Got my oh to take pics. Couldnt find any shorts so I got leggings on and remember I weigh nearly 2 stone more than some of u! But overall not so bad. I know I need to work on my legs and get the body fat down :)

Attachments

• 1364816636048.jpg
    1364816636048.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 1364816658912.jpg
    1364816658912.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 80
Just back from gym. Did a body conditioning class but i didnt enjoy it like I normally do. The time just dragged. Dont think I was in the mood for it but I pushed through amd did it!

Got my oh to take pics. Couldnt find any shorts so I got leggings on and remember I weigh nearly 2 stone more than some of u! But overall not so bad. I know I need to work on my legs and get the body fat down :)

look at how tiny your waist is!!!

i think you look great vicky...how tall are you?

Haha ive always had a tiny waist. Made it very difficult when I was a lot bigger. When I started out I weighed nearly 13stone but my waist was only a tiny bit bigger than it is now. I looked so odd in all my clothes n wore a waist belt with everything!

The thing I like in my pic is my abs right at the top are really defined. I do actually have a 2 pack. I just need to get rid of the fat covering the other 4!

Back