Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

day two of shred done. doing it in underwear and catching youself mid jumping jack is never a good idea lol

I've made that mistake as well before, also caught myself at the wrong angle doing the plank :( not a pretty sight with my tummy lol.

Little one's just asked to go to bed, so got him sorted. Hoping he sleeps but next door just had their music on really loud, was about to go round and they turned it off.... just hoping it stays off.

I took a test drive out to the cinema today as well, to make sure I knew the way, found it after going round a roundabout a few times (whoops) so taking him to the kids AM tomorrow if we're both up in time. He's been very tired though so if we're not then I'll just take him to asda to buy some popcorn then sit and watch a film inside.

Lol I was like erm caught yourself on what hahaha

Been to WI n lost 1.5 so that means I've undone what I gained last week n lost half

Today's food intake was

Breakfast
35g of crunchy bran
2x fruit bags
Cup of tea

Lunch
Chicken salad, consisting of lettuce, tomato & cucumber with no dressing
Fruit pot

Afternoon
Banana
2x cup of tea

Snack
2x chicken on a stick from asda

Evening meal
Quorn chilli with mushrooms, beans & chopped tomatoes & savoury rice
Vanilla muller light

2x glasses of sugar free squash

Silly question but what's the chicken on a stick? is it from the cooked chicken section? I'm going to Asda tomorrow and really fancy a cooked chicken... but don't know if I should buy a full one.... as I would eat the whole lot

Silly question but what's the chicken on a stick? is it from the cooked chicken section? I'm going to Asda tomorrow and really fancy a cooked chicken... but don't know if I should buy a full one.... as I would eat the whole lot

No it's in the fridge section where all the meat is. There similar to chicken satays.
You can get them in a few flavours, hot & spicy, Chinese & roast chicken. There with the shredded chilli beef & chicken tikka chunks

Think there 1/2 a syn each stick

morning ladies just a quick question. i know you need to combine cardio with strength to see results so does this mean that if a few hours after my workout i wanted to do some crunches i would be wasting my time?

Good morning lovelies :)

Well it is very hard to believe that I have been left work 1 whole week already!!

We have finally sorted out babies room and I just have the carpet man coming at 1pm today to fit the new carpet and then its just a case of putting all the furniture together! Excited to see it finished!!

Anyway.... onto weight.... I gave myself the shock of my life this morning. I have no idea where the weight keeps goings because everyone keeps saying that i have literally put it on on my bump and nowhere else, I beg to differ this as i can certainly see it around the arms, shoulders, legs and face but hey ho i have no idea what is water, fat, baby etc :( The reason i got a shock this morning was because the scales have had another gain i was 12st 7lb.... which is bang on 4 stone from my target!!! I know my official day isnt until Sunday but i do like to keep track during the week to see how i fluctuate.

I think its definitely time to go back to what to i know instead of eating what I like. I miss fruit!!!

Morning ladies!

Nikki - I really wouldn't worry - its bound to be water and baby and I would think at this stage you should just try and enjoy your pregnancy - be healthy but don't worry about the scales! They can be misleading at the best of times - let alone when you're carrying a little person!

Hope everyone else is having a good day xx

Well it is very hard to believe that I have been left work 1 whole week already!!

We have finally sorted out babies room and I just have the carpet man coming at 1pm today to fit the new carpet and then its just a case of putting all the furniture together! Excited to see it finished!!

Anyway.... onto weight.... I gave myself the shock of my life this morning. I have no idea where the weight keeps goings because everyone keeps saying that i have literally put it on on my bump and nowhere else, I beg to differ this as i can certainly see it around the arms, shoulders, legs and face but hey ho i have no idea what is water, fat, baby etc :( The reason i got a shock this morning was because the scales have had another gain i was 12st 7lb.... which is bang on 4 stone from my target!!! I know my official day isnt until Sunday but i do like to keep track during the week to see how i fluctuate.

I think its definitely time to go back to what to i know instead of eating what I like. I miss fruit!!!

Nikki it's so exciting getting ready for your baby!
Try not to worry about the weight gain, you will lose it all. I've had 3 babies and have got back to pre pregnancy weight after all of them, and there is only 18mts between my first 2! I breastfed and walked along with good diet.
A stone or 2 of that will be gone before you leave the hospital, if you are retaining fluid maybe more! Do your rings fit or your shoes. I retained so much fluid my watch didn't fit, or shoes, I couldn't wear my rings for months.

morning ladies just a quick question. i know you need to combine cardio with strength to see results so does this mean that if a few hours after my workout i wanted to do some crunches i would be wasting my time?

I know they're meant to go together but I wouldn't say you were wasting your time as surely it must do you better then not doing them.

I wouldn't worry about the weight Nikki, just be as healthy as possible, you can worry about loosing weight after little one is here.

I'm having a terrible day food wise, meals have been on plan but I ate loads of little ones popcorn at the cinema and then had a chocolate doughnut after lunch.... today is going to be red I've decided now, might only have one each of the healthy extra's though to make up for the extra syns

Keep going deb!!!!

Can anyone recommend a good pair of magic knickers? One of dresses for my hen do has come (I got this one incase the orher didnt come as its coming from china) its a small and It fits. Ok very tightly but it fits. I think I might need some magic knickers to keep it all tooked in as I tend to bloat when I drink x

I have a pair of Spanx 'scary holdy in pants' that go from just under the bust to the thighs. Pros....excellent fit as you dont get a pant line around your waist or VPL. Cons....bit dodgy trying to get them off after a few sherberts when you need a pee lol!
M & S all in one, like a leotard & cut out at the bust . Pros.... gives a lovely slimline figure & you can wear your own bra. Cons...as above, dodgy undoing the poppers after a few!

Hope your op goes well tomorrow xx

ladies do you all exercise every day or every second day?

I exercise whenever I can, which is not as much as I like as its very work related! x

day two of shred done. doing it in underwear and catching youself mid jumping jack is never a good idea lol

Hahahahahaha!!! :D

Lol I was like erm caught yourself on what hahaha

Been to WI n lost 1.5 so that means I've undone what I gained last week n lost half

Great loss Jo. Lets hope some of the advice is paying off x

No, you wouldn't be wasting your time......calories in, calories out! x

Buba might be having a growth spurt! Try not to stress about your weight, as once she pops out into the world, she'll have you running ragged & the weight will drop off! x

Have been AWOL for a couple of days as busy on nights with no internet, which isn't good for my MM addiction! Disappointed with my lack of exercise this week, but have been working the last few nights & was busy with DIY/painting at the weekend. Am pleased tho that I have only been off plan one day since my challenge started 4 weeks ago, so 4 more weeks to go to lose the last 2.5lbs!!!

4 weeks for 2.5lbs is doable kim :)

After you saying its dodgy after a few drinks it might now be the best idea me getting some....we r starting drinking at 11!! Just remembered a time when I went to a dinner with some vac pants on n got drunk, went to the loo n couldn't get them back on so have to go knickerless!!

4 weeks for 2.5lbs is doable kim :)

After you saying its dodgy after a few drinks it might now be the best idea me getting some....we r starting drinking at 11!! Just remembered a time when I went to a dinner with some vac pants on n got drunk, went to the loo n couldn't get them back on so have to go knickerless!!

Haha! Been there, done that lol!
Starting at 11 am, thats is hard core!!!

I will be asleep by 3!! We arent doing cocktail making until 4.

Ladies ive just got some new running tights for the gym. Adidas ones....age 13... £10!! From sports direct :)

Back