Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Good luck Deb

OMG!!! Little one has just driven me crazy, just literally the last ten minutes, told him it was bedtime and he started going on about his game (I'd said he could finish the game then it was time to get ready for bed but he started kicking off because he couldn't do it) then I asked him to go into the kitchen for his medicine, he crawled into it crying his eyes out because ''he couldn't walk'' he had that and then crawled up the stairs taking ages and moaning all the way, I got him in the bathroom and he kept sticking his head under my arm insisting it needed to be there while I was sorting out his toothpaste, while he started his teeth I went into his room which was a tip, all his bedding was on the floor so I put that back on the bed and ended up standing on a toy on the way out, killing my foot, so I told him off for that, he then wouldn't let me brush his teeth so I had to force him while he was screaming. Finally got his pj's on and just left him in bed... I could actually scream... and may have done!

Didn't help that boyfriend disappeared upstairs as well, just told him thanks for the support and he said ''thought you had it covered'' like hell I did I was going mental, in pain with my foot and was actually at the point where I felt I could blow up at little one... totally had it covered!!!

Good luck Deb

OMG!!! Little one has just driven me crazy, just literally the last ten minutes, told him it was bedtime and he started going on about his game (I'd said he could finish the game then it was time to get ready for bed but he started kicking off because he couldn't do it) then I asked him to go into the kitchen for his medicine, he crawled into it crying his eyes out because ''he couldn't walk'' he had that and then crawled up the stairs taking ages and moaning all the way, I got him in the bathroom and he kept sticking his head under my arm insisting it needed to be there while I was sorting out his toothpaste, while he started his teeth I went into his room which was a tip, all his bedding was on the floor so I put that back on the bed and ended up standing on a toy on the way out, killing my foot, so I told him off for that, he then wouldn't let me brush his teeth so I had to force him while he was screaming. Finally got his pj's on and just left him in bed... I could actually scream... and may have done!

Didn't help that boyfriend disappeared upstairs as well, just told him thanks for the support and he said ''thought you had it covered'' like hell I did I was going mental, in pain with my foot and was actually at the point where I felt I could blow up at little one... totally had it covered!!!

oh sounds familiar...your not alone. i know that doesn't help but it helps me knowing its not just my boy who does this. pushed to breaking point at times then you can't believe what just happened lol. i sometimes despair and mine is only three years old. now i know why "children should be seen and not heard" ha ha
the bets are...he will go to bed and you will be like "ah god love him" lol
ah the joys donna. its the reason i reach for wine come the weekend x

can someone be so kind to check my signature and tell me my last weight and what date it was please?

oh sounds familiar...your not alone. i know that doesn't help but it helps me knowing its not just my boy who does this. pushed to breaking point at times then you can't believe what just happened lol. i sometimes despair and mine is only three years old. now i know why "children should be seen and not heard" ha ha
the bets are...he will go to bed and you will be like "ah god love him" lol
ah the joys donna. its the reason i reach for wine come the weekend x

I've calmed down a bit now lol, but it was completely like that I just couldn't believe it had happened, he'd been so good for the rest of the day. To be fair I suppose he is still ill and has just had his first day back at school as well so would have been tired. Doesn't help at the time when you feel like screaming though does it?
Thanks, it is good to know I'm not alone too.

can someone be so kind to check my signature and tell me my last weight and what date it was please?

last weight on Friday 8.03.13 at 8st 8.5lb

I've calmed down a bit now lol, but it was completely like that I just couldn't believe it had happened, he'd been so good for the rest of the day. To be fair I suppose he is still ill and has just had his first day back at school as well so would have been tired. Doesn't help at the time when you feel like screaming though does it?

it doesn't no lol my wee guy is great just a rascal and no your certainly not alone x

thought that said 8.5 for a minute lol....can only dream x

I'd only be dreaming that I could ever get down to 8 stone 8.5 never mind 8.5 lol.

Yeah mine is usually great but he does have his moments when he wants.

Im going to say opposite of what everyone else has said Deb & suggest you do weigh tomorrow! You're on about taking back control, so knowing what you weigh could be the start, as you never know you may be pleasantly surprised! Im sorry to hear you're having a rough time, try writing all the problems down & putting solutions next to them & prioritising what needs sorting first. By breaking things down sometimes it doesn't appear so overwhelming x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

morning ladies..turns out i am at my heaviest in years. 8.9.75. i couldn't quite believe what i saw. reason being is that i feel very slim. not slim as in "i am so happy with myself" but tummy the flattest its been in a while, love handles not as thick so i guess that although i should be in tears or having a melt down am not. perhaps iam just not in the mood to worry but glad i did it. so strange though that you can feel the opposite from the number on the scales.
am not even going to make any promises or declarations, am just going to do what i am doing and get back into the shred after 3 days off. reason being is i am eating three meals per day with one snack but no crisp or chocolate in four days..not long i know but long for me ;-)

been pondering my gain and think its deserved. over five weeks i have most def have had at least 8 bottles of wine, 2 galaxy Easter eggs at over 1000 cals each plus loads more..in fact i think i got off lightly ;-)

Glad that you are feeling positive deb. Its not really a big gain for what you have had. When I stopped weighing I gained nearly 2 stone so think yourself lucky lol.

How us everyone s day? Ive just been to hosp hes really happy with my recovery x

Morning everyone.

Glad you're feeling positive deb and sure you'll get that gain off in no time! Doesn't seem bad at all. Hope everything else is ok for u.

Good news on the shoulder vicky. Have you still got a dressing on it?

I was tempted to weigh this morning but (tmi alret) haven't been to the loo since Monday so think I am pretty bloated! I went to the gym this morning even though I felt shattered ad am going to try and do 30 mins running at lunch - need to keep on top of things with all these nights out at lunch. Am going to do intervals but reaaaaally hate them!!

How's everyone else? X

Deb, you should be jumping with joy as you've only put on 1.25lbs in 5 weeks, so the Shred & your eating habits must be doing some good! Im so glad you faced the scales, as I said you would be pleasantly surprised!

Good news on your shoulder Vicky. Did you get the dressings changed in the end?

I've put on 1lb 2oz this week, well deserved after my 2 days off plan at the weekend, but Im still just under my target so not too bad. I think the illusive 8.7 will be out of my reach for May 3rd.....but really, are those last couple of pounds going to make me look any different....NO!!!!!! If I get there, great, but Im not going to bust a gut to do it!

Yer I had them changed. The nurse went mental. When she took the others off I haven't got any stitches or strips or anything so im gonna have big scars :-(

Yer I had them changed. The nurse went mental. When she took the others off I haven't got any stitches or strips or anything so im gonna have big scars :-(

When your wound has properly healed I would suggest you rub in BioOil as it works wonders with preventing scarring. I used it on both my neck surgeries & I can hardly see the scars now!

Another 1lb on for me this wk, so 8st 10 now! I had Chinese Sunday and we were away for a night the previous week, so had dinner out and drinks! It doesn't be long about going back on when you take a few days off. But as Kim says who will see a lb or 2......no one!!
I have a big pot of veg soup on and the fridge stocked with fruit & veg. My lo had a bad cold all week and has 3 teeth cutting. Thankfully shes almost better and the teeth are through. She was very clingy but on the plus side was sleeping loads! My other 2 are back at school after the Easter break.

Exercise is going well, did a 5 mile run on Monday, spinning and kettlebells on tue, Davina DVD yesterday and have spinning & kettlebells tomorrow!

Back