Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Since Jan '12 to April '13, this is what I've lost........

Weight loss = 2 stone 4oz
Total cm's lost = 88cm's

Bust = 9cm's
Under bust = 10cm's
Waist = 19cm's
Belly = 15cm's
Hips = 12cm's
Left leg = 7cm's
Right leg = 8cm's
Right arm = 4cm's
Left arm = 4cm's

That's fantastic Kim, wish I'd taken measurements earlier, only took them a month or so again.... don't know how long to leave it before taking them again... don't want to be disappointed if there's no change.

That's fantastic Kim, wish I'd taken measurements earlier, only took them a month or so again.... don't know how long to leave it before taking them again... don't want to be disappointed if there's no change.

Im so glad I took them, but wish I'd done it when I was at my ever heaviest of 11.6!!!!
Its worth doing them monthly so you can see your progress.......I lost 7cm's this month!

Since Jan '12 to April '13, this is what I've lost........

Weight loss = 2 stone 4oz
Total cm's lost = 88cm's

Bust = 9cm's
Under bust = 10cm's
Waist = 19cm's
Belly = 15cm's
Hips = 12cm's
Left leg = 7cm's
Right leg = 8cm's
Right arm = 4cm's
Left arm = 4cm's

excellent kim - some achievement. I have tried to measure but rubbish at it lol

Just looked out my diary - Friday 15th Feb i was 8st 4.5lb....in 9 weeks i am now 8st 10.75, just under half a stone heavier. Not amused!! The shred isnt making me lose weight but didnt really expect it to, esp to begin with. I have a mini break in 2 weeks, am i best getting on plan now and trying to shift some weight? as i know i will be drinking and not focusing on food when i am away. What do you all do when away?
Does anyone know if coming off the pill would have effect on weight? clutching at straws i know but i cant work out how for at least 3 weeks i have had no wine and been careful wiht no takeaways etc yet am at my heaviest in a while yet when i have the wine and takeways i have been lighter.
this issue i have with my weight is getting on tiredsome now but i need to try (again)

Just looked out my diary - Friday 15th Feb i was 8st 4.5lb....in 9 weeks i am now 8st 10.75, just under half a stone heavier. Not amused!! The shred isnt making me lose weight but didnt really expect it to, esp to begin with. I have a mini break in 2 weeks, am i best getting on plan now and trying to shift some weight? as i know i will be drinking and not focusing on food when i am away. What do you all do when away?
Does anyone know if coming off the pill would have effect on weight? clutching at straws i know but i cant work out how for at least 3 weeks i have had no wine and been careful wiht no takeaways etc yet am at my heaviest in a while yet when i have the wine and takeways i have been lighter.
this issue i have with my weight is getting on tiredsome now but i need to try (again)

Doing the Shred will improve your general overall fitness & help tone the muscles, so always good to do. Its unlikely to help you lose a significant amount of weight because there isn't enough CV, but toned muscles burn more calories than fat, so keep it up.
I really think Deb to lose weight you need to follow a 'diet plan' 100% & not dabble. Having that focus & structure is what works, you dont need to deny yourself anything, you can still have your wine at the weekend & most of all plan, because thats when people can stray off the 'diet'.
Maybe now you're at your heaviest & you've proven to yourself that what you're doing isn't working, its now time to commit 100% to SW.
We're here to help, so do it lady :) x

I was same and even though I was sticking to SW I found I was gaining all the time. At the beginning of April I decided I was going back to basics & started measuring everything out n I have since started losing weight. I've also made sure I'm taking the time to have my lunch break at work as I wasn't really eating much before.

I think the shred works so if you stick to it you will see a difference. It might not be in weight on the scales but you'll find a difference in measurements & clothes fitting. Stick at it.....it's worth it in the long run.

I usually get well below the weight I want before going on my holidays then I know I have plenty to play with whilst I'm away and can enjoy food & drink without any worries. Then I get back on plan as soon as I get back.

ladies i know you are both right and i know what i need to do, its doing it. Kim you know what am like, i do well for x amount weeks then give in as i get too anal about it then obsess. i need to find a way to do things to ease the pressure. Looking through old magazines as well for ideas and inspiration. I think i find it easier to not do a plan so that i dont obsess but i know its what works.
I am even getting deflated with the shred although once my mood is picked up i will be ok with it again.
What excercise is best for weight loss do you think? think i eat depending on my mood which needs to get sorted. think am just down today ladies and getting a bit stroppy about it all because i have ate some junk and now am feeling guilty. Will get sorted out soon - THANK YOU GUYS (AGAIN) X X

ladies i know you are both right and i know what i need to do, its doing it. Kim you know what am like, i do well for x amount weeks then give in as i get too anal about it then obsess. i need to find a way to do things to ease the pressure. Looking through old magazines as well for ideas and inspiration. I think i find it easier to not do a plan so that i dont obsess but i know its what works.
I am even getting deflated with the shred although once my mood is picked up i will be ok with it again.
What excercise is best for weight loss do you think? think i eat depending on my mood which needs to get sorted. think am just down today ladies and getting a bit stroppy about it all because i have ate some junk and now am feeling guilty. Will get sorted out soon - THANK YOU GUYS (AGAIN) X X

What are we going to do with you? Something needs to switch in your brain & to chill with it. I think we are all obsessive over 'dieting' or we wouldn't be in this position & on here. You need to take away the guilt you feel with food & not to look at it as if its your enemy. I love food & cooking, so consequently love SW because I enjoy the nutritional aspect of it all. I enjoy exercise, so dont think of it as a chore, but its still taken me 15 months to get to this position.
You need to change your mindset, as I think I've said before & only you can do that. Start to look as SW or healthy eating as enjoyable. Find an exercise you love or it wont be sustainable. For weight loss you need to do CV, get your HR up...what about jogging/cycling/powerwalking. Half an hour - an hour everyday/3-4 per week, get those endorphines flowing & you will be a different woman. Once you start with healthy eating & exercise it will become addictive.....think of your dress!!!!! x

What are we going to do with you? Something needs to switch in your brain & to chill with it. I think we are all obsessive over 'dieting' or we wouldn't be in this position & on here. You need to take away the guilt you feel with food & not to look at it as if its your enemy. I love food & cooking, so consequently love SW because I enjoy the nutritional aspect of it all. I enjoy exercise, so dont think of it as a chore, but its still taken me 15 months to get to this position.
You need to change your mindset, as I think I've said before & only you can do that. Start to look as SW or healthy eating as enjoyable. Find an exercise you love or it wont be sustainable. For weight loss you need to do CV, get your HR up...what about jogging/cycling/powerwalking. Half an hour - an hour everyday/3-4 per week, get those endorphines flowing & you will be a different woman. Once you start with healthy eating & exercise it will become addictive.....think of your dress!!!!! x

Kim i do my own head in lol

Come on Deb, you can do it. You just need to get your head into gear.

Have you tried writing down a list of pro's and con's to getting back on plan properly and exercising.... I know it sounds silly, but maybe seeing it all written down you might see that it is worth it, the plan is great really.... again with the writing but have you tried thinking of your favourite meals on plan, there is so much you can have and also lovely snacks which are free. Personally I find I enjoy my treats a lot more when I'm on plan as I see them as a treat I really want, whereas when I'm not on plan I eat for the sake of it, so although I might have 5 chocolate bars... I don't enjoy them as much as when I just have one but I've waited all day for it and don't have to feel guilty about having it because its on plan :)

Sorry I don't really know what else to say, you need to get yourself into the right place to do it.

Morning ladies.... I can't believe it is finally Friday, it's been such a long week with little one being poorly and then his hospital appointment, I need this weekend, also looking forward to a normal week for once lol.

4 weeks until half term.... which means I have 3 weeks to loose a bit more weight before my Birthday which will no doubt put it back on again.... fingers crossed I haven't wrecked this week too much with the pizza.

Just a sneaky preview of the 35 week bump!!

Midwife yesterday said baby is already really low and in the pelvis! Hopefully wont be overdue because i cant move haha

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130426_085200.png
    ForumRunner_20130426_085200.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 52
Come on Deb, you can do it. You just need to get your head into gear.

Have you tried writing down a list of pro's and con's to getting back on plan properly and exercising.... I know it sounds silly, but maybe seeing it all written down you might see that it is worth it, the plan is great really.... again with the writing but have you tried thinking of your favourite meals on plan, there is so much you can have and also lovely snacks which are free. Personally I find I enjoy my treats a lot more when I'm on plan as I see them as a treat I really want, whereas when I'm not on plan I eat for the sake of it, so although I might have 5 chocolate bars... I don't enjoy them as much as when I just have one but I've waited all day for it and don't have to feel guilty about having it because its on plan :)

Sorry I don't really know what else to say, you need to get yourself into the right place to do it.

Morning ladies.... I can't believe it is finally Friday, it's been such a long week with little one being poorly and then his hospital appointment, I need this weekend, also looking forward to a normal week for once lol.

4 weeks until half term.... which means I have 3 weeks to loose a bit more weight before my Birthday which will no doubt put it back on again.... fingers crossed I haven't wrecked this week too much with the pizza.

thanks donna. feeling better today and know what i need to do. i know what you mean about the choc bars. you appreciate them more. going to squeeze gillian in today as even though i know its hard i know it helps x

morning all. feeling more positive today ladies thanks for your encouragement. i am going to try and not let worries at home effect my plan.
official weigh in today 8st 9.25lb. my goal is to lose 0.5-1lb per week. 17 weeks to my holiday and goal weight is ideally 8st
sorry haven't mentioned it but looks like the secret wedding is off. combined with current financial problems we will be lucky to get on the already booked holiday never mind the added stress of paying for outfits and the dinner etc etc :eek:(
been rubbish weeks but hoping to get over it and move forward x

Hi

WELL DONE KIM!!!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO !!!! 119 As well just in time for your big birthday celebrations so chuffed for you you so deserve it :) xx

Nikki I do the wages at work and if your still having problems go on the Hmrc website loads of info for employees as well as employers they are very helpful on the helplines too, I'm sure they will sort it for you, you're looking great though lovely bump bet you can't wait now xx

Vicky are we seeing pictures of this new hair ?? Love long hair !!

Deb what are we going do with you ?? ;-) lol
You need to get your headspace right I think to be able to lose, have a definate plan and stick to it
I wrote down four lists 7x breakfasts/lunches/dinners and syn values of snacks then every day you can just pick one and know its on plan and you don't need to be working out things before you eat, or looking through pages of the books. I do think I had my best losses last year when I varied what I was eating everyday even if it was just a different brekkie but I do think we get in a rut, I know that's where i'am at the moment should take my own advice ha ha
If you finding the shred to draining which I do what about walking its free easy and can be done anywhere and time and does lift your mood
Why don't we try a challenge together ??

Come on we can do this day 1 today lets be 100% together. :) xx

I'm back up this week to 10.43/4 !!! But it's a bad Tom so think its all linked been a bit hit and miss on plan so not too upset, but need to get it back under control.

i know am a nightmare ronnie. going to do a plan for the week. got some things when out and been on plan so far today. feeling bit more focused thanks

guys is it only bachelor savoury rice that is free?
wdnt normally eat it but few bags in cupboard i want to use up with quorn chicken that i also want use up. not the biggest fan of quorn but hate waste.
did next day of shred and went 20 min walk to shops with wee one. he did excellent. 20 min back with heavy bag shopping so counting it as body magic even though it wasn't the fastest of pace lol

Back