Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

well ladies i couldn't have eaten more. was ridiculous!!! sore tummy today too..not going to let it get to me but instead am going to limit what i eat as feel yucky anyway. hangovers are the devil..
so i remember i wrote the same thing yesterday and didn't stick to it but i really mean it today. poor jillian will think she has been dumped lol
exercise every day til our break on Friday..plus feeling like this will hold me in good stead for not binging next week
how are you all?

sounds like a good day Nikki. how are you keeping?

Not too bad thanks hun :) very excited but so impatient. I seriously cant get comfy and now we are on the 3 weeks countdown and i pray she isnt late!! Xx

Not too bad thanks hun :) very excited but so impatient. I seriously cant get comfy and now we are on the 3 weeks countdown and i pray she isnt late!! Xx

goodness time has flown by. you will be looking forward to getting nice and comfy in bed once she arrives. does your other half get good paternity leave?

goodness time has flown by. you will be looking forward to getting nice and comfy in bed once she arrives. does your other half get good paternity leave?

He gets 4 weeks but can split them up so thats good :) think he will have a week straight away then split them between now and crimbo xx

Good morning everyone!

Nikki your lucky your OH gets leave, it can be tough going at the start. Enjoy your last few weeks, sleep, sleep and sleep!!

I am doing my first 10km race today! I am so excited!!! It's not on until 3pm though so ill be waiting all day to do it. My DH was working last night so if it was on earlier I'd feel guilty getting him up. I am still getting it hard to maintain. Some days I have an extra hex but not everyday. Maybe I'm trying to maintain too low. When I was losing baby weight I thought I'd be happy to be 9st but now I'm trying to maintain 8st 8/9 and I find I am obsessing about the scales.
I got on the fri morn and was 8st 8, another peek this morning shows 8st 10.....wtf, quite weekend as DH working, no extra syns, all sw friendly meals and snacks. Wednesday is wi day. I wish I had confidence to throw scales away!!!

Have a nice day everyone.

Morning everyone! Hope you're all ok

Fingers crossed baby comes soon nikki

Hope you have fun bridesmaid shopping too vicky!

I'm in a grump - I'm on my way to the airport as going to the US with work so missing the bank holiday. It's such a lovely day and ill be on an eight hour flight ;( I also get no free time when I'm there so am really dreading it!

Anyway, where is Kim?? I want to see photos!!

He gets 4 weeks but can split them up so thats good :) think he will have a week straight away then split them between now and crimbo xx

that's good nikki. as much as the dads are a help i liked it when i could get on by myself and set a routine but sounds like good plan you have. very exciting x

Good morning everyone!

Nikki your lucky your OH gets leave, it can be tough going at the start. Enjoy your last few weeks, sleep, sleep and sleep!!

I am doing my first 10km race today! I am so excited!!! It's not on until 3pm though so ill be waiting all day to do it. My DH was working last night so if it was on earlier I'd feel guilty getting him up. I am still getting it hard to maintain. Some days I have an extra hex but not everyday. Maybe I'm trying to maintain too low. When I was losing baby weight I thought I'd be happy to be 9st but now I'm trying to maintain 8st 8/9 and I find I am obsessing about the scales.
I got on the fri morn and was 8st 8, another peek this morning shows 8st 10.....wtf, quite weekend as DH working, no extra syns, all sw friendly meals and snacks. Wednesday is wi day. I wish I had confidence to throw scales away!!!

oh good luck for today...so is your target goal set at 8st 8?

Morning ladies
Party was a huge success! Weather was beautiful, very spoilt with gifts even tho I said no gifts! Food gorgeous if I say so myself & not a lot left!
Back on plan tomorrow but then the next 2 will be off plan! Hope you're all enjoying the sun x

Attachments

• 1367837296202.jpg
    1367837296202.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 1367837341522.jpg
    1367837341522.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1367837360135.jpg
    1367837360135.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 52
  • 1367837378804.jpg
    1367837378804.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1367837405980.jpg
    1367837405980.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 54
  • 1367837436491.jpg
    1367837436491.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 53
Morning ladies
Party was a huge success! Weather was beautiful, very spoilt with gifts even tho I said no gifts! Food gorgeous if I say so myself & not a lot left!
Back on plan tomorrow but then the next 2 will be off plan! Hope you're all enjoying the sun x

Wow looks fab Hun xxxx

well ladies i couldn't have eaten more. was ridiculous!!! sore tummy today too..not going to let it get to me but instead am going to limit what i eat as feel yucky anyway. hangovers are the devil..
so i remember i wrote the same thing yesterday and didn't stick to it but i really mean it today. poor jillian will think she has been dumped lol
exercise every day til our break on Friday..plus feeling like this will hold me in good stead for not binging next week
how are you all?

Good luck getting back on the shred, you can't let Jillian down (seriously I think she might hunt you down if you do lol)
Don't worry about your off plan days, they've happened so not much you can do about that, just get back on it now :)

4 weeks is really good nikki. I bet you cant wait.

Going for bridesmaid dresses fitting today its all so exciting :)

Good luck at the bridesmaid fittings.... very exciting. :)

Good morning everyone!

Good luck with your race :)

Don't worry about the scales, as long as you stay within a certain range your doing fine :)

Morning ladies

Looks fab, you look great. Glad you had a great time and you deserve to be spoilt :)

Well ladies, I bit the bullet this morning and measured myself again (I needed to as wanted to measure myself for a bra so thought I might as well measure everything) apparently I've gained a inch on my under bust (but I think I measured myself quite tightly last time) but I've lost half an inch on my bust, waist and hips, thighs have stayed the same.... considering the last time I measured was the end of March so its in just over a month and like I say last time the tape as pulled a lot tighter then this time.. I am very surprised and also very happy :)

Oh and also as I'd decided I was going to treat myself to some push up bra's I remembered I had one that boyfriend had bought me a while ago, I tried it on and tried on one of the dresses that looked awful when I tried it on the other week for my brothers meal out and it looked fab :) so def want to invest in some more push up bra's throw out all my old bra's that don't fit as I am not going to get my big boobs back (I've kept fat bra's and old bra's from when I was slimmer with bigger boobs) I need to accept my little boobs that I have and just get some bra's which compliment them. I bought some sports bra's today in the right size so on the look out for some nice push up bra's, might check out ebay later... also heard George at ASDA so some good one's now.

Off out in a minute to my Auntie's BBQ, should be really good.

Oh and hopefully boyfriend and mum situation should improve a bit, I thought it might be awkward today as I told him he needs to make more of an effort to talk to her, but when he picked me up yesterday after my race I went to the toilet and when I came down they were talking away about how the race had gone while she cooked dinner, whereas usually I would come down and they'd be in silence while he stood in the hall on his phone and she sorted dinner.

Morning ladies

Looks like a great party Kim glad you were spoilt xx

I need to get back on plan tomorrow too, not been too bad and have managed a 13 mile bike ride... That's what bank holidays are for xx

Looks like a great party Kim glad you were spoilt xx

I need to get back on plan tomorrow too, not been too bad and have managed a 13 mile bike ride... That's what bank holidays are for xx

Good woman on the bike ride!

Well just back from my race and so happy I did it!! 10km (6 miles) 52mins! Not bad for my first one!

Kim glad you had a great birthday and you were spoilt.
Donna enjoy your BBQ.

Good woman on the bike ride!

Well just back from my race and so happy I did it!! 10km (6 miles) 52mins! Not bad for my first one!

Kim glad you had a great birthday and you were spoilt.
Donna enjoy your BBQ.

Well done that's a fantastic time especially on a hot day like today :) xx

Back