Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ah ok thanks v much!! Honestly, I'm finding it really hard to use. I'm still using my iPhone as my contract overlaps... Thanks for your help though.

How's your wedding plans going? Can't believe the difference in your dress! Amazing!! I pick mine up tomorrow - am a bit nervous x

I think normally you leave them in reception but with you going in at dinner you might as well take them :)

I have physio today. Think she might sign me off and tell me to go back to work lol. Shoulders been really good. It doesn't hurt to move now just hurts when I touch the end of my shoulder but thats obviously cos theres no shoulder there anymore!

Yeah they said I can just give it to him, so need to remember to take it in.

Glad your shoulder seems better :)

Fab loss Donna youll be back in the 8's before you know it!! X

Wow Donna that's a brilliant loss!!!!

Thank you both, I hope so Nikki, just need to not go too crazy with Birthday celebrations lol.

Ah ok thanks v much!! Honestly, I'm finding it really hard to use. I'm still using my iPhone as my contract overlaps... Thanks for your help though.

How's your wedding plans going? Can't believe the difference in your dress! Amazing!! I pick mine up tomorrow - am a bit nervous x

Stick at it, they're easy enough to use once you get the hang of it.

Exciting, all this wedding talk makes me jealous haha. Wondering if boyfriend has said something to little one though as he seems obsessed with weddings at the minute, he told me yesterday he is going to give me a ring for my Birthday and then when me and boyfriend get married I'll have two.... it just seems odd for a little one to be so obsessed with rings and marriage ect. He does get slightly jealous as well, keeps saying if I marry Ash I can't marry him (I keep explaining he won't want to marry me but he doesn't understand lol)

Thats exciting tho donna. Maybe he has mentioned something!

I am so excited about the wedding. Just been to physio and she said ill book u in for 2 weeks o wait no that will be the day before your wedding!!!!+

Morning girls

Emma - it took me about a week to get used to my Galaxy & spent most of the time on the internet asking questions about how to use it as it didn't come with instructions lol! Mind you it was my first Smart phone! Love it tho & also have a Galaxy Tablet.

Vicky - hope all goes well with Physio & you can get back to work....is that a good thing tho lol!

Donna - enjoy your 10K. Are you trying to beat your PB? Oooh, do you think a proposal is coming on your Birthday?

OK girls, 100 squats & 60 crunches today! Actually woke up with sore butt cheeks this morning lol!!!!!

Thats exciting tho donna. Maybe he has mentioned something!

I am so excited about the wedding. Just been to physio and she said ill book u in for 2 weeks o wait no that will be the day before your wedding!!!!+

Aghhh I know its close but saying it like that just makes it seem even closer :) can't wait to see pics ;)

Morning girls

Emma - it took me about a week to get used to my Galaxy & spent most of the time on the internet asking questions about how to use it as it didn't come with instructions lol! Mind you it was my first Smart phone! Love it tho & also have a Galaxy Tablet.

Vicky - hope all goes well with Physio & you can get back to work....is that a good thing tho lol!

Donna - enjoy your 10K. Are you trying to beat your PB? Oooh, do you think a proposal is coming on your Birthday?

OK girls, 100 squats & 60 crunches today! Actually woke up with sore butt cheeks this morning lol!!!!!

I think I will try for a PB as my last one wasn't great (partly down to the weather conditions) but I try not to worry too much about PB's as long as I enjoy the race that's what matters :)

I doubt I'd get one on my Birthday as he's always laughed at people who do it on special occasions saying it just looks like they couldn't think of a present (I know he's so romantic isn't he lol) but thinking it might be soon-ish, maybe over Summer.

30 Day Squat & Crunchies Challenge
Start Date: 7th May

Tuesday Day 1: 50 Squats & 20 Crunchies
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Wednesday Day 2: 55 Squats & 25 Crunchies
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Thursday Day 3:
60 Squats & 30 Crunchies
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Friday Day 4:
Rest
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Saturday Day 5:
70 Squats & 40 Crunche
s
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Sunday Day 6: 75 Squats & 45 Crunches
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Monday Day 7: 80 Squats
& 50 Crunches
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Tuesday Day 8: Rest
Kim
files
Deb
files
Vicky
files

Wednesday Day 9: 100 Squats & 60 Crunches
Kim
files
Deb Vicky
Thursday Day 10: 105 Squats & 65 Crunches
Kim Deb Vicky
Friday Day 11: 100 Squats & 70 Crunches
Kim Deb Vicky
Saturday Day 12: Rest
Kim Deb Vicky

Aghhh I know its close but saying it like that just makes it seem even closer :) can't wait to see pics ;)

I think I will try for a PB as my last one wasn't great (partly down to the weather conditions) but I try not to worry too much about PB's as long as I enjoy the race that's what matters :)

I doubt I'd get one on my Birthday as he's always laughed at people who do it on special occasions saying it just looks like they couldn't think of a present (I know he's so romantic isn't he lol) but thinking it might be soon-ish, maybe over Summer.

My oh is same. He didnt want to do it on an occasion cos he doesnt think its romantic. Every occasion that came I thought it would happen!

Kim how were the hundred squats?

My oh is same. He didnt want to do it on an occasion cos he doesnt think its romantic. Every occasion that came I thought it would happen!

Kim how were the hundred squats?

My hubby proposed when I was in the middle of a 7 night stretch working on Intensive Care. Got home on the Saturday morning still in my uniform, he whisked me off to our fave doggy walking place with his backpack, pulled out a bottle of pink bubbles, 2 glasses & proposed......I didn't get much sleep that day & had to go to work that night lol!!!

100 squats OK Vicky.....did a 40 then 20 crunches, 40 + 20 crunches & then a 20 + 20 crunches. Its odd that last time I did them my thighs were yacking, but not this time! Just a slight ache in my butt!

My hubby proposed when I was in the middle of a 7 night stretch working on Intensive Care. Got home on the Saturday morning still in my uniform, he whisked me off to our fave doggy walking place with his backpack, pulled out a bottle of pink bubbles, 2 glasses & proposed......I didn't get much sleep that day & had to go to work that night lol!!!

100 squats OK Vicky.....did a 40 then 20 crunches, 40 + 20 crunches & then a 20 + 20 crunches. Its odd that last time I did them my thighs were yacking, but not this time! Just a slight ache in my butt!

its losing count that's my problem lol. Will get it done tonight!! really really need tummy tightened..wee pouch that looks like burst balloon needs shifting BUT is that possible? it's due to being pregnant but does loose skin ever tighten? on biggest loser it does so hoping it will.

Oh Donna thats exciting!!

My Dh proposed one night as I was going to bed and him to work! He knelt beside bed in the dark and asked me!!!
Your skin should tighten, I've had 3 babies and my tummy is flat, no loose skin!
I think it's different if you had a c section though as the muscles can be damaged.

Oh Donna thats exciting!!

My Dh proposed one night as I was going to bed and him to work! He knelt beside bed in the dark and asked me!!!
Your skin should tighten, I've had 3 babies and my tummy is flat, no loose skin!
I think it's different if you had a c section though as the muscles can be damaged.

ah good to know. how did you do it?

its losing count that's my problem lol. Will get it done tonight!! really really need tummy tightened..wee pouch that looks like burst balloon needs shifting BUT is that possible? it's due to being pregnant but does loose skin ever tighten? on biggest loser it does so hoping it will.

I think they wear 'scary hold in pants/body suits' on that deb as they look too streamlined lol! Hope one of the sisters win....looking forward to the final next week

ah good to know. how did you do it?

Just exercise most days, cardio & weight training. I did 30 day shred in August and it def helped tone my tummy. The cardio should burn fat and weight training tone you. After my last baby it really felt like I'd never get back to pre pregnancy size but I just kept at it. I did a mix of 30 day shred & Davina along with power walking and eventually got back running. I now do spinning which took care of love handles!!
So that along with sw helped me get back to normal!!

I think they wear 'scary hold in pants/body suits' on that deb as they look too streamlined lol! Hope one of the sisters win....looking forward to the final next week

Kim i thought that!!! plus how come they start off with tummy etc on show at their heaviest then wear t shirts at the end? hmmm

Just exercise most days, cardio & weight training. I did 30 day shred in August and it def helped tone my tummy. The cardio should burn fat and weight training tone you. After my last baby it really felt like I'd never get back to pre pregnancy size but I just kept at it. I did a mix of 30 day shred & Davina along with power walking and eventually got back running. I now do spinning which took care of love handles!!
So that along with sw helped me get back to normal!!

where do you find the energy with three kids? goin to get stuck into jillian 6 week 6 pack x

Kim i thought that!!! plus how come they start off with tummy etc on show at their heaviest then wear t shirts at the end? hmmm

Coz they're wearing 'scary holdy in pants' & dont want to show that they are!!!!!! Nobody can lose that much weight & not have loose skin....not that it matters, but they are almost cheating the public a bit by making them look so streamlined I think.....but we're not stupid !!!!!

My problem area as you know is my tummy with loose skin & Debbie is right, lots of CV to burn the fat & then sit ups etc to help tone. My bike is calling me.....

I think those proposals are lovely though, its a personal thing isnt it. My boyfriend overthinks it.
Think we'd only be looking at a year for engagement, another thing my boyfriend has an issue with is getting engaged but not planning weddings lol. He's a funny one.

Dreading this race, weather is awful :(

Back