Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi ladies.... im still here!!

Vicky its only 2 days to the big day now isnt it?! Loving your outfit for your second hen do.

Well Daddys paternity leave is over now so its just me and Millie. We have lots to keep us occupied over the next couple of weeks though which is good because i hate him not being here with us.

Cant believe how fast the last 10 days have gone they have flown by! Does anybody know how effective bio oilis on stretch marks or if there is anything better? I got none through pregnancy at all and thwn yesterday a small cluster appeared on my belly. Theres not many but id like to do something about them now in time for bikini season!

Hey Nikki

Great news on the little lady & Im sure you'll have a wonderful time with her & get into a nice routine.
Ref the stretch marks, there's not a lot that can be done for them really as you cant get rid of them, but the BioOil keeps the skin hydrated & I swear by it. I dont know what the scars on my neck would have been like if I hadn't used it, but they dont concern me as I can hardly see them x

I don't know what to use on stretch marks Nikki but when you find something that works then let me know lol.

Vicky - 2 days.... as if, its flown by, how exciting :D

Well ladies I'm back and back on plan as well, today I've so far eaten 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars, a muller light, a banana, an apple, a pear and an orange... and a savoury rice for lunch. The weekend has been horrendous food wise, but luckily as Tuesday is the start of my new week I'm not worrying about syns now, will just get back to my 10 - 15 a day for this week, not weighing today so will still expect a small gain next week but hopefully only small as this week should get rid of most of it.

Not going out again today so no running club for me today but I did do 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and a quick 10 minute run earlier.... forgot how hard the crosstrainer was lol, was planning on doing 10 minutes crosstrainer followed by 10 running ect... but just kept going as I couldn't see me getting back on once I'd got off lol.

I don't know what to use on stretch marks Nikki but when you find something that works then let me know lol.

Vicky - 2 days.... as if, its flown by, how exciting :D

Well ladies I'm back and back on plan as well, today I've so far eaten 2 aldi harvest morn cereal bars, a muller light, a banana, an apple, a pear and an orange... and a savoury rice for lunch. The weekend has been horrendous food wise, but luckily as Tuesday is the start of my new week I'm not worrying about syns now, will just get back to my 10 - 15 a day for this week, not weighing today so will still expect a small gain next week but hopefully only small as this week should get rid of most of it.

Not going out again today so no running club for me today but I did do 30 minutes on the crosstrainer and a quick 10 minute run earlier.... forgot how hard the crosstrainer was lol, was planning on doing 10 minutes crosstrainer followed by 10 running ect... but just kept going as I couldn't see me getting back on once I'd got off lol.

hi donna, how was your weekend with the in laws ;o)

you always manage to coax yourself straight back onto plan so i wouldnt worry about it. You will do good and the excercise clearly helps x

how is everyone?? has everyone went missing?

Vicky you must be hyper and excited all at the one time.

Well i am not on plan, was until bed time last night then gave in. I am not making promises to myself that i can no longer keep but i dont feel guilty either?? I am taking each day at a time. I dont feel fat or thin and think i am just feeling indifferent about it all. I guess it will happen when i start excercising so that is my only goal - to do some excercise before the weekend is over. I loved how i felt when i did it so that is the plan ladies. Cop out? yes probably, but i know i will get to where i want to be. In a way i think i am at the point where i will be better off trying to maintain - i try hard for a few weeks then i get annoyed with myself for going off plan so i stay off plan. This leads to too much head wasting space. Once i have new scales i will likely freak out and try to lose weight again (you know what am like) - its just getting a bit tedious, on off on off etc i have always been 8st to 8st 6 so a few pounds heavier than i was 5/6 years ago isnt that bad.
Hopefully i will lose the habit of eating snacks at night but this is within syns normally so maybe i am just beating myself up on this regard for nothing. So feeling ok about it all and fingers crossed to making the right choices ;o)

have a great day ladies and please come back - it is tooooooo quiet x

I am mega exciting but also stressing.
My dad is been a complete div. I dunno whats up with him. On saturday he chucked my step mum out. Now he hasnt told me this cos he still has spoken to me since our argument. Thing is her mum is making my cake or should I say was making my cake. Now I dont have one!!! My dad is supposed to be coming for tea tonight so is he gonna spring it on me that I have no cake tonight? I've had to go to supermarket and get a bog standard cake and ice n decorate it. It isnt going to be anywhere near as nice as my nannas would have been but shes too busy looking after my step mum!
I just dont know what's up with him. Hes texting my sister but wont answer the phone and he hasnt told any of us that hes chucked my step mum out its her thats told us.

hi donna, how was your weekend with the in laws ;o)

you always manage to coax yourself straight back onto plan so i wouldnt worry about it. You will do good and the excercise clearly helps x

how is everyone?? has everyone went missing?

Vicky you must be hyper and excited all at the one time.

Well i am not on plan, was until bed time last night then gave in. I am not making promises to myself that i can no longer keep but i dont feel guilty either?? I am taking each day at a time. I dont feel fat or thin and think i am just feeling indifferent about it all. I guess it will happen when i start excercising so that is my only goal - to do some excercise before the weekend is over. I loved how i felt when i did it so that is the plan ladies. Cop out? yes probably, but i know i will get to where i want to be. In a way i think i am at the point where i will be better off trying to maintain - i try hard for a few weeks then i get annoyed with myself for going off plan so i stay off plan. This leads to too much head wasting space. Once i have new scales i will likely freak out and try to lose weight again (you know what am like) - its just getting a bit tedious, on off on off etc i have always been 8st to 8st 6 so a few pounds heavier than i was 5/6 years ago isnt that bad.
Hopefully i will lose the habit of eating snacks at night but this is within syns normally so maybe i am just beating myself up on this regard for nothing. So feeling ok about it all and fingers crossed to making the right choices ;o)

have a great day ladies and please come back - it is tooooooo quiet x

Haha the weekend was great, we were kept very busy, but it also involved lots of bread, cake, chocolate ect. But like you say I'm back on plan now so not worrying about it, even if I'm still out of target when I weigh in I'm not stressing about it as I know I can get back in my range.

You'll get back to it when your heads in the right place, I think your doing the right thing as there is no point beating yourself up when your obviously just not in the right frame of mind right now, beating yourself up would only make it worse.

I am mega exciting but also stressing.
My dad is been a complete div. I dunno whats up with him. On saturday he chucked my step mum out. Now he hasnt told me this cos he still has spoken to me since our argument. Thing is her mum is making my cake or should I say was making my cake. Now I dont have one!!! My dad is supposed to be coming for tea tonight so is he gonna spring it on me that I have no cake tonight? I've had to go to supermarket and get a bog standard cake and ice n decorate it. It isnt going to be anywhere near as nice as my nannas would have been but shes too busy looking after my step mum!
I just dont know what's up with him. Hes texting my sister but wont answer the phone and he hasnt told any of us that hes chucked my step mum out its her thats told us.

What!? That's crazy!!! Well at least you know about the cake situation and your Dad can't just spring it on you at the last minute. Try not to get upset about it as although it may not be exactly what you wanted tomorrow you won't care as all that matters is you and your new hubby ;)
As for your Dad just try and ignore him, I know that'll be easier said then done but you don't need to be worrying about him right now.

Glad you had a lovely weekend Donna & that is just life isn't it.....good food, 'naughty' food, good food! SW is a lifestyle change & once we hit target & start to maintain, we're going to have these odd times where food is involved that isn't SW friendly, BUT the key is to get straight back to healthy eating, which we both can do.

What a nightmare Vicky & your Dad sounds as tho he's being very selfish, but dont understand why your Nana cant do your cake just coz she's looking after her daughter?! Shouldn't the cake already have been made? How many people is the cake for? M & S or Waitrose do lovely cakes if you get really stuck as the last thing you want is to be icing cakes so near to the wedding! Hope you get it sorted with your Dad, as he shouldn't be putting this sort of responsibility on your shoulders so near to your big day!

Good attitude Deb & maybe you should be getting into the mindset of maintaining, because that's what your body has been doing for months! Remember when I called target at 8.11 in February, started doing EE with an added HexB & then lost another 4lb! I swear blind it was because I chilled out a lot more!

I was hoping to be on plan til the third as that's when I do my monthly WI, but my brother has invited us over on Saturday which will involve food & alcohol, so I will weigh on the 1st & take that weight. Not sure how it will be to be honest, as I know I put on so easy, but will be happy if its still in the SW range of 3lbs, but if its not heyho! I knew these 4 weeks were going to be hard, but loving time off with my boy, so if I have gone out of range a wee bit, I can claw it back & just follow the plan 100%. SW is ingrained in my psychie now & Im still loving doing it......most of the time LOL!

Eeekk vicky tomorrows the big day!!! Wishing you good luck and a fabulous day, hope you take lots of pictures for us to look at. Hope you get the cake saga sorted out too.

Nearly post baby weigh in time. Been really good with not going near the scales and im kind of excited to see what weight i am BUT i do not want to get obsessed again. Jist want to get back to 9st 10 and ill be happy, for now!

Eeekk vicky tomorrows the big day!!! Wishing you good luck and a fabulous day, hope you take lots of pictures for us to look at. Hope you get the cake saga sorted out too.

Nearly post baby weigh in time. Been really good with not going near the scales and im kind of excited to see what weight i am BUT i do not want to get obsessed again. Jist want to get back to 9st 10 and ill be happy, for now!

Is it tomorrow or Friday Vicky gets married as thought it was Friday?!
What do you think you will have lost Nikki? I bet it will be a couple of stone because you were carrying a lot of water weight!

Good luck for tomorrow vicky!! Am sure it will be amazing and try not to stress although I know it's easy to say - I'm feeling a bit freaked out already!!!

Hope u can sort the cake anyway xx

Fingers crossed for your WI Vikki, why don't you just weigh monthly for a while so you don't get obsessed. I think monthly weigh ins are great to be honest and might go back to having blind WI's every so often and only seeing my weight monthly... will have to decide whether to find out what I weigh on Tuesday or whether to just leave it for a few weeks (still go to group but just wait a few weeks until I actually look at what I weigh)

Kim im hoping 2 stone then that will mean just 1st 9lb to work at losing! Which at 2lb a week would put me well on track for my september holiday :) xx

i though the minimins wedding was Friday too...even better its tomorrow!!! enjoy your big day and don't let anything annoy you x x

Confused.com.....thought the big day for Vicky & Emma was on Friday! Anyway, what ever day it is, hope you both have a wonderful day as its the most special day of our lives marrying the man we love :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

I hope you both have brilliant days, I had no idea what day it was but knew it was around now-ish.

I can't wait to see photo's :) so excited for you both!

Hey just wanted to pop in and wish you the best for wedding!! :)

Sorry not been around ladies got a bit of family (well almost family) drama going on - teeny tiny baby born at 27weeks so helping out walk their dogs and visit hospital etc and hope the wee dude makes it through :-(

Foods not been on plan, sprained wrist is almost all better so will get back into exercise again soon and get back on track food wise soon too. Things are just more important sometimes and I am in no mad rush to lose the final few pounds as pretty happy anyway!

Catch up with you all soon xx

Oh my that is a tiny premmie baby, hope the liitle chap pulls thru OK.
Glad you're all happy with things at the mo Laura & as I've said before its only the scales that know!

Back