Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Aww Vic you look beautiful.

Its my OH's baby nephew (so kind of mine too as been with him so long that I view all his family as mine too really) he is doing quite well so far. Only has 50 to 80% survival chance so its just taking it one day at a time really and hope for the best. He had a bad infection too but seems to be fighting it, the mum ended up really ill too and in high dependency eek but she is doing much better now.

Half a pound up at weigh in today (and missed last weeks so just called it a STS) been hovering close to target for ages now but not really bothered as for various reasons (holidays, dogsitting, nights out etc) its been hovering around the same few lbs up and down. I see pictures and I am happy with how things look and know that the 4.5lb to get to target isn't really going to change how I look so I am pretty much practicing maintaining as not followed any diet plan for weeks now just eating naturally and I if I get to target eventually that's cool but am in no rush anymore. X

Hi everyone thanks for all your messages - really kind. Wedding is tomorrow. Just setting the marquee up now and it looks fab.

Vicky you look amazing! Hope you had a great day. Xxx

Awww Laura, sending all my wishes his way

Hope you have a fab day tomorrow Emma

I've had a brilliant day today, the sun has been gorgeous... although I have managed to burn my legs... and also leave a hand print in one of them (whoops) did my long run on the treadmill and feel good for it, did 10 miles which I haven't done for the past 2 weeks for various reasons. Weighed myself at my mums though and her scales said 9 stone 9 :O hers always weigh a couple of lb heavier but even so that takes me to about 9 stone 7 :( hope I can shift a bit of that before WI on Tuesday, but its a lot more then I expected... especially with me being back on plan for a bit now as well... dread to think what I'd gone up to before.

ladies i have downloaded new app "monitor your weight" which i stole from stacey on here. love it. check it out

Awww Laura, sending all my wishes his way

Hope you have a fab day tomorrow Emma

I've had a brilliant day today, the sun has been gorgeous... although I have managed to burn my legs... and also leave a hand print in one of them (whoops) did my long run on the treadmill and feel good for it, did 10 miles which I haven't done for the past 2 weeks for various reasons. Weighed myself at my mums though and her scales said 9 stone 9 :O hers always weigh a couple of lb heavier but even so that takes me to about 9 stone 7 :( hope I can shift a bit of that before WI on Tuesday, but its a lot more then I expected... especially with me being back on plan for a bit now as well... dread to think what I'd gone up to before.

don't worry as you enjoyed it and it will come off. great on the exercise too. is your bro looking forward to his trip?

Nothing wrong with having fun & enjoying food! SW isn't going anywhere, so just get back to it once the hols are over.
Did you WI? I will be weighing on the 3rd of every month as I got to target on May 3rd, but this month will weigh tomorrow the 1st, as going to my brothers tomorrow night for a soiree!!! By the end of today I will have been on plan 6 days this week, but not sure out of this month how many days off plan I've had, but not concerned as knew it would be difficult with hubby being off work & I've hardly worked either tuttut!

Well done Deb, even if its a 'false' reading....take it lol! You have a gorgeous figure, so love what you have....Im sure your fiance doesn't complain!
Also sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it, but Im sure things will improve as 'things' always have a way of righting themselves x

Beautiful :)

Families....who'd have them! Sounds a very selfish man

thanks Kim ;-)

Aww Vic you look beautiful.

Its my OH's baby nephew (so kind of mine too as been with him so long that I view all his family as mine too really) he is doing quite well so far. Only has 50 to 80% survival chance so its just taking it one day at a time really and hope for the best. He had a bad infection too but seems to be fighting it, the mum ended up really ill too and in high dependency eek but she is doing much better now.

Half a pound up at weigh in today (and missed last weeks so just called it a STS) been hovering close to target for ages now but not really bothered as for various reasons (holidays, dogsitting, nights out etc) its been hovering around the same few lbs up and down. I see pictures and I am happy with how things look and know that the 4.5lb to get to target isn't really going to change how I look so I am pretty much practicing maintaining as not followed any diet plan for weeks now just eating naturally and I if I get to target eventually that's cool but am in no rush anymore. X

such a worry Laura. keep us posted..your doing great and i feel the same just now..just want to take it easy. keep us posted. can't be easy x

Hi everyone thanks for all your messages - really kind. Wedding is tomorrow. Just setting the marquee up now and it looks fab.

Vicky you look amazing! Hope you had a great day. Xxx

have a great day...can't wait to see your photos..good luck and enjoy x

Hi everyone, exciting times with new babies and weddings!

I am plodding along maintaining.....I hope! I've been doing a good bit of running, have the Flora women's mini marathon in Dublin on Monday (it's bank hol in Ireland this weekend). I just hope it's not too warm! I'm not used to running in the sun, we don't usually get any!!!! But the forecast is good for Monday. I'm looking forward to it, there are 40,000 women doing it!

Then next Friday I am getting laser eye surgery. I have always wanted to get it done, I have very bad eyesight and its finally going to happen. I am so nervous and I just can't wait for it to be over and hopefully I can see! I have to take it easy exercise wise then for a week afterwards.
Enjoy the weekend everyone.

Aww laura. Everything crossed for the baby.

Emma good luck for your big day.

I have some more photos. These r the official ones x

1370036903218.jpg
Ohs family

1370036914872.jpg
My family

1370036925804.jpg
Bridesmaids and flowergirls

1370036934096.jpg
Bridesmaids and chiefy

1370036941303.jpg
My dad me n my sisters

1370036993946.jpg
Me, oh, nieces, nephew and boy in the dugout

1370037002215.jpg
Me n oh im the tunnel

1370037009665.jpg
Me n oh on pitch :)

I am plodding along maintaining.....I hope! I've been doing a good bit of running, have the Flora women's mini marathon in Dublin on Monday (it's bank hol in Ireland this weekend). I just hope it's not too warm! I'm not used to running in the sun, we don't usually get any!!!! But the forecast is good for Monday. I'm looking forward to it, there are 40,000 women doing it!

Then next Friday I am getting laser eye surgery. I have always wanted to get it done, I have very bad eyesight and its finally going to happen. I am so nervous and I just can't wait for it to be over and hopefully I can see! I have to take it easy exercise wise then for a week afterwards.

Sounds good, just enjoy it, if it is hot just take it a little slower and don't worry about the heat. My mum struggles in the heat but I think its partly down to worrying about it being too hot.

Laser eye surgery is exciting, my mums partner had it a few years back and wishes she'd done it sooner now :)

Aww laura. Everything crossed for the baby.

Emma good luck for your big day.

I have some more photos. These r the official ones x

View attachment 93906
Ohs family

View attachment 93907
My family

View attachment 93908
Bridesmaids and flowergirls

View attachment 93909
Bridesmaids and chiefy

View attachment 93911
My dad me n my sisters

View attachment 93912
Me, oh, nieces, nephew and boy in the dugout

View attachment 93913
Me n oh im the tunnel

View attachment 93914
Me n oh on pitch :)

Awww gorgeous, I love your dress.

don't worry as you enjoyed it and it will come off. great on the exercise too. is your bro looking forward to his trip?

Thanks Deb, still need to wait for official WI anyway to see what the damage really is.

He hasn't mentioned it for a while to be honest, I asked about F&B's and he thinks it will be Wednesday as well but he didn't say anything about going.... he must be excited though (to be fair I was rushing off at the time because I was all sweaty and gross from my run and he was upset because he'd just paid for the dogs kennel stay and I'd then informed him that mum had already paid.

Looking at holidays and found one for Turkey, bed and breakfast two weeks for under £1,500, hotel looks nice enough and that includes transfers and 22kg baggage allowance for all 3 of us... I want to get it booked (like NOW!!!) but a bit nervous about it as well as we've never booked an abroad holiday before. Boyfriend isn't helping either, he's being really none-committal about everything as usual, I've spent all night looking for holidays online with grunts ect. from him as his input but then he's moaning on facebook saying how stressful holiday hunting is and saying to his mum how we're desperately trying to find a nice summer holiday for this year. Feel like telling him to stuff it, if he isn't going to actually help make a decision I can't just book it on my own as I'd no doubt be wrong about something in the end, but if we leave it too long then the deal won't be on anymore. GAH I could scream.

Sounds good, just enjoy it, if it is hot just take it a little slower and don't worry about the heat. My mum struggles in the heat but I think its partly down to worrying about it being too hot.

Laser eye surgery is exciting, my mums partner had it a few years back and wishes she'd done it sooner now :)

Awww gorgeous, I love your dress.

Thanks Deb, still need to wait for official WI anyway to see what the damage really is.

He hasn't mentioned it for a while to be honest, I asked about F&B's and he thinks it will be Wednesday as well but he didn't say anything about going.... he must be excited though (to be fair I was rushing off at the time because I was all sweaty and gross from my run and he was upset because he'd just paid for the dogs kennel stay and I'd then informed him that mum had already paid.

Looking at holidays and found one for Turkey, bed and breakfast two weeks for under £1,500, hotel looks nice enough and that includes transfers and 22kg baggage allowance for all 3 of us... I want to get it booked (like NOW!!!) but a bit nervous about it as well as we've never booked an abroad holiday before. Boyfriend isn't helping either, he's being really none-committal about everything as usual, I've spent all night looking for holidays online with grunts ect. from him as his input but then he's moaning on facebook saying how stressful holiday hunting is and saying to his mum how we're desperately trying to find a nice summer holiday for this year. Feel like telling him to stuff it, if he isn't going to actually help make a decision I can't just book it on my own as I'd no doubt be wrong about something in the end, but if we leave it too long then the deal won't be on anymore. GAH I could scream.

just book it donna lol i looked for ages then lost the cheap ones and ended up paying 2300 for all inclusive for two weeks. my worry about it paid off though as not sure what to do about ours :-(

photos are fab vicky. you look so happy. you will be eager to get on honeymoon now x

oh good stuff about surgery and your race. good for you. i really want start running just embarrassed to grunt my way round the streets...silly i know but i did it in the dark winter nights so no one could see me ha. could always do treadmill in work i suppose. good luck though and keep us posted x

using my new app to monitor my monthly weight..stupid scales don't help and wish i had just took the ones i seen in asda yesterday..just couldn't justify it when we need more things. another example of not wanting to get obsessed...was willing spend money on scales when bills haven't been paid. tut tut hope i can make good choices and do well...x

Good morning ladies.

Well post birth weigh in and im 11st 11lb. So thats a 1st 8lb loss since birth.

First aim is to see the 10s.

Second aim to get back to 9st 10lb.

just book it donna lol i looked for ages then lost the cheap ones and ended up paying 2300 for all inclusive for two weeks. my worry about it paid off though as not sure what to do about ours :-(

We've found another one a little more but for Bulgaria still a good price and with Thomson, Bulgaria is really cheap for food and drink though as well. We're going into the shop later on today (little one has a party we'll be going after then) to see if they can offer us a better deal if we book with them rather then online, if not I think we may book it tonight if we have enough in the account before I transfer money over from savings (bit of a pain as we have to move it over from an account where we have to go into the bank and its in town centre)

If not to be fair I've seen all inclusive Egypt for £1000 more, if the price isn't going to be right somewhere else I'm very tempted to say stuff it we'll just book there lol.

Good morning ladies.

Well post birth weigh in and im 11st 11lb. So thats a 1st 8lb loss since birth.

First aim is to see the 10s.

Second aim to get back to 9st 10lb.

That's fab Nikki, you must be doing something right.

Just updated my targets in my sig. They may seem a little ambitious but I am not going out and buying an entire new wardrobe so I have to get going on the weight loss :) Its good to be back ladies :)

Just updated my targets in my sig. They may seem a little ambitious but I am not going out and buying an entire new wardrobe so I have to get going on the weight loss :) Its good to be back ladies :)

your a brave lady nikki..can't even remember when i first weighed after little one. i was huge though and had never tried sw til afterwards. take my hat off to you as i just remember lack of sleep and sterlising bottles that there was no way i would concentrate on syns etc so soon. clearly that is where we differ and why am rubbish at it and still have jelly belly lol
good for you!! how is gorgeous millie?

hope you get the holiday sorted donna x

ladies as you know my holiday is booked but due to prob at work etc the money we were counting on using we have had to use to pay bills. i worked it out that if we use my overtime plus other funds we have available we should get there. this means that we will be penny pinching and juggling money til then plus may not have the money i was maybe going to have for xmas..this wasnt definite though...do we aim to go? is it worth it? feels like OH really deserves it and we haven't been abroad for 8 years. just not sure what to do. OH is self employed so his wages will vary whether we go on holiday or not. just not sure what attitude to take..."sod it as we work hard and don't get anything from it" or spent time thinking "what if". help

Back