Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Maybe Im old fashioned, but I couldn't wait to take my husbands name!

Glad your eye surgery went well Debbie, hope its not too uncomfortable for you x

Wafts of BBQ coming in which I cant wait to eat.....on plan of course!

i think marriage and its meaning has def changed over the years. some do it under the eyes of god, some registry office, same sex marriage etc that there is no longer a "normal" way to do it. we have been together 16 years without it which is more than most marriages. some folk do it for the big day and others do it quietly. i say we go back to marriage being forever and actually meaning something. when we were planning the surprise wedding i wanted low minimum fuss. it was important, as a family, we had same name but each to their own. would rather have my own name but when kids are involved i think i prefer us to match ;-)

got beef chow mein from Chinese..8.5 syns for 450g. i had half that amount but including 3 prawn crackers am going to call it 8.5.

also had 250ml of wine left and think that's 8 syns?
all in all i have 16 syns left til weigh in day.
feels like i have lost my appetite. still feel lumpy and bumpy with clothes on and reckon if i was size 6 i wd feel same. need my head testing x

so this week am having either chicken n bacon pasta or chicken n bacon salad. has anyone cooked bacon and chicken and kept in fridge? i always cook night before but on top of the dinner it gets bit much plus the washing up..also do you prepare salad on daily basis? chop tomatoes, cut spring onion etc?

Yeah I guess it's personal.... the lady at reception called me by my married name today and I did like it so maybe I should just go with it....

Glad the surgery went well Debbie. Must be fab not to need lenses or specs

wow cake looks fab ronnie..well done you!!!
great choices on the food as well. you are doing great. are you not weighing weekly but monthly? i was going to do monthly but curiosity of my new scales is taking over ha
x

Thanks Deb x still not wi no :) going try and wait till beg July ok at the minute x

Fab cake Ronnie, very inventive! x

Disastrous day yesterday as ate a mountain of chocolate.......my excuse, I was feeding my cold lol!

Thanks Kim x are you feeling better today xx

Well done Ronnie cake looks awesome.

Donna me n other half had an argument about my passport cos it doesnt run out for 5 years and I refuse to pay for a new one just to change my name!

I planned on getting up at 8 this morning and doing some exercise before the ss arrives yet I've just woken up to his mum banging on the door. Opps!

Thanks vicky x

Cake looks amazing, I always make little one's cake but never looks anything near that standard. Well done on the food as well, brilliant day all round :)

The cafe sounds like a great idea instead of a fast food chain, much more personal.
!

Thanks Donna x

That cake looks amazing! Well done... sounds like a lovely day for your daughter

Thanks Emma

I changed my name, almost 10yrs ago now!!

My mum came with me yesterday for my laser eye surgery and she called me by my maiden name to nurse! They didn't know who she was talking about lol.
My surgery went great and now I can see! I'm delighted with the outcome. I should have done it years ago.

Glad you eye surgery went well :) my hubby had it done 9 years ago never regretted it and his vision is still 20/20 :) just wish I'd had mine done too maybe one day :)
Take care xx

Maybe Im old fashioned, but I couldn't wait to take my husbands name!

Glad your eye surgery went well Debbie, hope its not too uncomfortable for you x

Wafts of BBQ coming in which I cant wait to eat.....on plan of course!

How was your BBQ ?? All on plan ? Bet it was....or did you have a few vino's ;-) x

Thanks everybody! I can't believe how well I can see. It was so different this morning getting up to my baby and I didn't have to reach for my glasses. Amazing.

morning ladies how are we all today? what is everyones plans?

Morning Deb how are you ? Did you have your wine last night ?

I'm jobbing today got to Hoover and dust love the sunshine but it don't half show up the dust in the house lol :)
My hubby is also playing football today never thought I'd say that sentence again.... Our friend is away doing a charity bike ride so his son (14) has asked him to step in as his dad in a lads and dads match. So will be going to watch that should be fun he's not played football for about 10 years properly for a club he was a good player but not sure on all the running around lol :)

Oh and hopefully staying on plan... Going do chilli for tea
What about you ? What you up to x

Morning Deb how are you ? Did you have your wine last night ?

I'm jobbing today got to Hoover and dust love the sunshine but it don't half show up the dust in the house lol :)
My hubby is also playing football today never thought I'd say that sentence again.... Our friend is away doing a charity bike ride so his son (14) has asked him to step in as his dad in a lads and dads match. So will be going to watch that should be fun he's not played football for about 10 years properly for a club he was a good player but not sure on all the running around lol :)

Oh and hopefully staying on plan... Going do chilli for tea
What about you ? What you up to x

i had 250ml of wine in total lol. not enjoying wine at all just not which is good as am not wasting syns on it
just did 40 mins of ironing..like you say, the sun is good for washing all the clothes but the ironing piles up lol
not sure as yet how the weather is going to be so going to get food shop out the way and all the boring stuff then decide

that is nice hubby is stepping in hope he does well ;-)

Cold better today thanks Ronnie. Took a few days & had to turn down work! BBQ was lush as well & NO vino lol!
Enjoy the football match!

Working later on today Deb, so just deciding on what to wear, coz dont want to go in jeans if its going to be hot, but a bit cloudy just now. I can have a sneaky sit on the patio if its warm, coz I wont watch the sport all day on TV the client watches thank you very much lol!
Haha Deb, Im the same as you......hubby offered me a glass of wine last night as well & I said no as would rather spend my syns on chocolate! Didn't have that either in the end as too full from BBQ!
How's you today? Have you stepped on your new scales since Friday?

Ironing???? I wash, dry, put away & then iron as needed! Couldn't stand there for hours ironing, would rather sit on here chatting lol!

Last edited:
I couldn't tell you where our iron is. My oh washes, dries then we wear them like that lol.

I'm in the blumming gym! I must be mad. Sat waiting to do a body conditioning class then gonna walk up to the in laws for dinner so lots of exercise today.

Still feeling really sick think I might do another test at end of week. I came on on Wednesday and it finished yesterday and was really light :-S

Hope your cold clears up kim x

Cold better today thanks Ronnie. Took a few days & had to turn down work! BBQ was lush as well & NO vino lol!
Enjoy the football match!

Working later on today Deb, so just deciding on what to wear, coz dont want to go in jeans if its going to be hot, but a bit cloudy just now. I can have a sneaky sit on the patio if its warm, coz I wont watch the sport all day on TV the client watches thank you very much lol!
Haha Deb, Im the same as you......hubby offered me a glass of wine last night as well & I said no as would rather spend my syns on chocolate! Didn't have that either in the end as too full from BBQ!
How's you today? Have you stepped on your new scales since Friday?

Ironing???? I wash, dry, put away & then iron as needed! Couldn't stand there for hours ironing, would rather sit on here chatting lol!

lol regarding the ironing...i do that sometimes but like to have all wee ones done plus couple days work wear..getting anal about it too ugh most soul destroying thing ever but seems to be my new hobby ha

Kim i am too scared to drink due to the bad hang over i had two weeks ago...twas a bad one. funny as i also took a kinder bar out fridge and didnt eat it...someone has taken over my brain lol

no havent stood on the scales which am really proud off. going to try hard to restrain myself

oops hit send button too soon..

have a quick shift Kim x

Doesn't finish til 10.30pm, so not home til 11.30pm....a bit of a late one, but not hard work lol!
If Im poorly with a hangover, I always say never again.......until the next time haha!!! Adding soda to my wine certainly helps

I couldn't tell you where our iron is. My oh washes, dries then we wear them like that lol.

I'm in the blumming gym! I must be mad. Sat waiting to do a body conditioning class then gonna walk up to the in laws for dinner so lots of exercise today.

Still feeling really sick think I might do another test at end of week. I came on on Wednesday and it finished yesterday and was really light :-S

Hope your cold clears up kim x

lucky you. no ironing!!! bagged yourself a keeper there lol

well done on the exercise. caught glimpse of my wrinkle tummy this morning...looks like an old mans bum so need to start..looks like loose skin and hope it can shift x

well done on the exercise. caught glimpse of my wrinkle tummy this morning...looks like an old mans bum so need to start..looks like loose skin and hope it can shift x

Haha, mines like that as well Deb! If I stand in front of the mirror & pull it up, it looks lovely & smooth & taut, but as soon as I let go, it can set off the Butterfly effect around the world!!!

My hubby does ALL the ironing!!!

Haha, I do my ironing & hubby does his coz we iron as required, but his is perfect being in the military!

Back