Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Awww Laura, that's great that he's doing well. I'm so happy. Mummy and daddy must be so happy to have finally got to hold him. Can't imagine what they and the rest of you are going through.

Don't worry about being off plan, just get back on it when you can.

I don't want to speak to soon ladies.... but I believe I may be back in the game, after our run today they put on sandwiches and chips, there were some meat sandwiches and some cheese ones and loads of people were making cheese and chip butties... I was so tempted but kept thinking about my double decker at home (planned syns) and my holiday and I sat and chatted without touching a thing :)

Thats good about the baby laura :)

Well done donna for getting back in the game. Think I may be there with you. Went to sainsburys last night cos other half sent me for cookies! I only bourght him some. ..... even though the double choci ones were n only 50p a bag!!!!

morning ladies. vicky well done on the excerise, i must follow your lead!!

Laura that is excellent news about the baby. thanks for keeping us posted and keep letting us know. must be so hard on them but good for them to get a cuddle.
you always do good getting back on plan so i wouldn't worry x

yay donna good for you...again i must follow your lead x

new weigh in with my new scales.....8st 10.25. am not going to dwell on the past and what old scales say. just move on.
looking forward to a fresh start today. wipe the old slate clean and make more of an effort so i am giving myself a challenge to be 100% every day. not per week, just per day!!

I'm very proud of myself for not having the chip butties yesterday :) hopefully I can keep that motivation for the next 10 weeks (maybe go a little off on little one's Birthday but we'll see what point I'm at when its his Birthday anyway) I have a race the weekend after and we have to stay over by the looks of things so I won't have control over food that weekend :/

I'm freezing today, its suppose to be a nice day, it looks nice and sunny but I just can't get warm... hopefully it will be warmer outside.

Biscuits are a nightmare aren't they, good luck resisting them. I love biscuits but they don't really seem worth the syns.

Glad to hear the little bub is on the mend Laura & Im sure you'll get back on plan when you can x

At least you have true correct reading now tho Deb & the numbers can only go down x

Blinking weather.....we were planning on having a BBQ tonight, but its miserable here, so will have to get thinking cap on now on what to cook as have no food in for the weekend

Glad to hear the little bub is on the mend Laura & Im sure you'll get back on plan when you can x

At least you have true correct reading now tho Deb & the numbers can only go down x

Blinking weather.....we were planning on having a BBQ tonight, but its miserable here, so will have to get thinking cap on now on what to cook as have no food in for the weekend

We have glorious weather here lol x

The weathers turned nice here too, I wore my coat to work and when I was walking home from doing the library I was boiling. Will not be taking it out when I go to do dinners :)

Could you just do the BBQ food inside Kim, it's what we ended up doing for my Birthday because the weather was miserable.

Need to do a shop to start sw tomorrow..... this week i literally have been grab and go. Millie has had a really unsettled day today and so lunch was a kit kat, pack of crisps and a weight watchers wrap with nothing in it haha.

OH is working away next werk so me and millie a staying at mum and dads as mum has booked a weeks holiday so hopefully will get some good healthy meals.

X

Need to do a shop to start sw tomorrow..... this week i literally have been grab and go. Millie has had a really unsettled day today and so lunch was a kit kat, pack of crisps and a weight watchers wrap with nothing in it haha.

OH is working away next werk so me and millie a staying at mum and dads as mum has booked a weeks holiday so hopefully will get some good healthy meals.

X

that's really good of your mum nikki.your lucky to have such a good support network or do they live far and your visiting? how is milie settling in?

doing red day today and think i am learning to stop when full..didn't eat til 1pm as i just wasn't hungry. had two ham cheese n pickle sandwiches and fat free yogurt. made 3 ww sausages to have on my wholemeal toast x 2 plus egg for dinner and only managed 1 slice bread plus the sausages.
how many syns per teaspoon for branston pickle again please?

Good luck Nikki, your doing well just thinking about slimming world with such a young baby, I didn't think of diets at all after having little one but I was in deniel about how much I'd gained. Hopefully next time I'll be much more focused now I have discovered slimming world :) but anyway my point is it must be so hard when you have a baby so do ot when you can but dont worry about days like today.

Not 100 % on pickle Deb but I think its quite low.

I'm loving being back on plan 100% always forget how good it feels and how much nice food you can eat.

Good luck Nikki, your doing well just thinking about slimming world with such a young baby, I didn't think of diets at all after having little one but I was in deniel about how much I'd gained. Hopefully next time I'll be much more focused now I have discovered slimming world :) but anyway my point is it must be so hard when you have a baby so do ot when you can but dont worry about days like today.

Not 100 % on pickle Deb but I think its quite low.

I'm loving being back on plan 100% always forget how good it feels and how much nice food you can eat.

found out its 1syn per tablespoon which is great. i had 2 teaspoon size. i like the fact its night time and i have only had 3.5 syns. happy days x

I love having loads of syns left on an evening.... I have half a Cadbury Easter Egg in my fridge waiting for me ;)

lol am not planning on using mine. still full up and trying to get out the habit of eating at night if am not hungry or peckish as i sometimes don't stop, use far too many syns then am off plan. may have small wine but not fussed x

Oh forgot to mention earlier, men need to learn to just listen to us.

When boyfriend was filling his passport form in he was adamant it said he needed to date in the signature box, I told him that didn't make sense and he should use the date box. He stuck to his guns saying that was just if you were signing on behalf of a child, he even got the guy who was counter signing to sign in the box. So two teachers couldn't work it out between them, anyway went to get his passport checked today and surprise surprise it was wrong, he was really annoyed and kept ranting about how it was a wasted journey, I explained one it wasn't as at least we knew it was wrong and could change it (and also that we had gone for check and send and not just sent it off) and two how he should just listen to me in the first place because I said it didn't make sense!

I just don't get why men don't listen in the first place! But anyway it tickled me a little, can't laugh too much at him though as its still a sore point. It's a good job we still have a while until the holiday otherwise it would just be me and little one going lol

Back