Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Annie, are you going for your target weight by your holiday? If so thats 30.5lbs in 16 weeks....is that right? Very romantic proposal....were you expecting it? x

Debbie, I haven't tried to maintain properly yet as I've had too many socials on, but from next Monday I do need to knuckle down & get back down to 8.7 to start with as I've put on 3lbs, which isn't bad considering the month I've had lol! I am very strict with myself tho as get straight back on to the plan after a blow out!
Yes, ideally I would love to be 8.3 by my holidays, but Im such a slow loser, so we will see!

yep Kim...one day at a time. my goal is also to get the first 3lb off..do i get that off then start exercise or just start exercise?

how often per week is enough to make a difference with exercise?

if you guys were going to exercise in morning...at 530, would you have a coffee and get your head straight or just fall out of bed and start?

Can I join the challenge ??? Please :)

I've got 6 weeks to holiday
wi beginning June was 10.3 would love be 9.3 but don't think I can lose a stone in 6 weeks but anywhere in the 9's would be good so I'll say 7lb that's 9.10 and see how I go
R we just doing 100% again or adding in exercise too, For the bikini challenge ??? God I daren't try mine on lol ;-)

SUMMER BIKINI CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Ronnie (Friday) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
Wk1:

Vicky - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1:

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
Wk 1:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1:

Annie - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1:

How's this look? Please throw any suggestions at me & I can amend as needed. Still need Emma's stats when she comes back off honeymoon. Let me know what days you all WI as well....have Donna, Debs & mine if you still WI on the same days. I'll have to WI this Thursday & am away from then, so think I will take that weight as the start of the challenge & call it 10 weeks

Last edited:
yep Kim...one day at a time. my goal is also to get the first 3lb off..do i get that off then start exercise or just start exercise?

how often per week is enough to make a difference with exercise?

if you guys were going to exercise in morning...at 530, would you have a coffee and get your head straight or just fall out of bed and start?

I would start exercising now Deb, probably 3-5 times per week for at least 30 mins. Try & incorporate some CV into it as that will help burn fat lol!
Yikes, could never exercise at that time of the morning & is all dependent what sort your doing, coz if its CV you may see the coffee again!

Can I join the challenge ??? Please :)

I've got 6 weeks to holiday
wi beginning June was 10.3 would love be 9.3 but don't think I can lose a stone in 6 weeks but anywhere in the 9's would be good so I'll say 7lb that's 9.10 and see how I go
R we just doing 100% again or adding in exercise too, For the bikini challenge ??? God I daren't try mine on lol ;-)

Exercise is good as is being 100%, but its up to you really. Think its just another little challenge for us all to keep motivated & to see the pounds fall off for all our holidays......group mentality, accountability & all that stuff lol!!!

kim63 said:
SUMMER BIKINI CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Ronnie - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
Wk1:

Vicky - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1:

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
Wk 1:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1:

Nikki - Start weight 11st 11lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1:

Annie - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1:

How's this look? Please throw any suggestions at me & I can amend as needed. Still need Emma's stats when she comes back off honeymoon. Let me know what days you all WI as well....have Donna, Debs & mine if you still WI on the same days. I'll have to WI this Thursday & am away from then, so think I will take that weight as the start of the challenge & call it 10 weeks

Love it.... Although am sooooo scared of weighing!!!

Looks good kim. I have just checked mine n its actually 8 weeks!!! Cant even count weeks lol.

To be fair I would just be happy if I felt comfortable in my bikini but I think that will take more than shifting a few lbs!!!

Looks good Kim thanks for doing it for us and getting us well me going again it is so difficult plodding along on your own and we all did really well last time we did 100% challenge so think it can be done again :)
I wi Fridays, but had got my head around not wi every week so not sure what to do now ?

Looks good Kim thanks for doing it for us and getting us well me going again it is so difficult plodding along on your own and we all did really well last time we did 100% challenge so think it can be done again :)
I wi Fridays, but had got my head around not wi every week so not sure what to do now ?

Yes we all did really well then, so hopefully this will keep us all motivated again, especially over the summer which is so difficult!
Must admit, I was happy to just weigh every month, but now this has come along I'll go back to weekly, but its up to you whatever you feel comfortable doing x

Looks great kim! Thanks for starting a new challenge.

Im going to WI on a saturday, so 5 days until the first WI and my start weight will be 11st 12.5lb because thats what i weighed in at last saturday :)

Fingers crossed i can get a loss on saturday!

Looks great kim! Thanks for starting a new challenge.

Im going to WI on a saturday, so 5 days until the first WI and my start weight will be 11st 12.5lb because thats what i weighed in at last saturday :)

Fingers crossed i can get a loss on saturday!

Have amended your start weight Nikki as had you down as 11.11! x

I would start exercising now Deb, probably 3-5 times per week for at least 30 mins. Try & incorporate some CV into it as that will help burn fat lol!
Yikes, could never exercise at that time of the morning & is all dependent what sort your doing, coz if its CV you may see the coffee again!

Exercise is good as is being 100%, but its up to you really. Think its just another little challenge for us all to keep motivated & to see the pounds fall off for all our holidays......group mentality, accountability & all that stuff lol!!!

was going to do jillian Michael but thought of starting couch to 5k. that would take away the embarrassed element i feel when i think of running the streets. prob kiddin myself on lol

was going to do jillian Michael but thought of starting couch to 5k. that would take away the embarrassed element i feel when i think of running the streets. prob kiddin myself on lol

You doing this tonight ? Go for it !!!!!!
I'm on way home from work and going do shred straight away ...... Wish me luck it's been a while but need to do it !!!!!!

You doing this tonight ? Go for it !!!!!!
I'm on way home from work and going do shred straight away ...... Wish me luck it's been a while but need to do it !!!!!!

i was going to try do it in morning? struggle at nights but yes i want to do something tonight. good luck lol

Running is a great sport Deb & really helps with toning & general fitness & can be quite addictive, so get on your running shoes & start pounding those streets......I really miss it!

Oh dear Ronnie, you'll be sore tomorrow!!!

I will definitely start next as all I've been doing lately is walking, so must get may lazy fat arse into gear lol!

Running is a great sport Deb & really helps with toning & general fitness & can be quite addictive, so get on your running shoes & start pounding those streets......I really miss it!

Oh dear Ronnie, you'll be sore tomorrow!!!

I will definitely start next as all I've been doing lately is walking, so must get may lazy fat arse into gear lol!

I hardly think you're lazy Kim... you're always doing something injury permitting and you never use it as an excuse for letting things slide

I still weigh on Tuesdays Kim, should I keep my start weight as it is and use tomorrow as week 1 or should I use tomorrows WI as start and say 8 weeks? gutted I miss WI the week I go, might see if there's a morning Monday one so I can weigh the day we go... hmmm, will have a look in a second.

Monday I'm going to meet a friend for tea and no idea what where we will be going will have on offer, so it might have to be something with chips... I think I'll so weekly syns and make sure that I have between 5 and 10 a day the other days, that should cover me for one meal shouldn't it?

Haha, I thinking about before & after pics, but there is no way Im getting my wobbly bits posted on the world wide web lol!

Back