Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I still weigh on Tuesdays Kim, should I keep my start weight as it is and use tomorrow as week 1 or should I use tomorrows WI as start and say 8 weeks? gutted I miss WI the week I go, might see if there's a morning Monday one so I can weigh the day we go... hmmm, will have a look in a second.

Monday I'm going to meet a friend for tea and no idea what where we will be going will have on offer, so it might have to be something with chips... I think I'll so weekly syns and make sure that I have between 5 and 10 a day the other days, that should cover me for one meal shouldn't it?

We may as well all take our next WI's as the first week, coz we've all put our last weight down so we can go from there x

I might take before pics in my new bikini for me... then after the challenge I may feel brave enough to post them with after pics as well :/ doubt it though lol.

I feel awful today, bloated and bleugh, I look it too :( having a tough time with an on and off star week.... wonder if by some miracle I'll be all debloated by tomorrow

Shred day 1 done and dusted !!!

Funny how we all think the same thing .... I've taken a photo so I can hopefully see a change after 6 weeks but there's no way I'm posting it ha ha x

Does anyone know how many syns are in a tesco breaded cod fillet ? I've googled it but it comes up as battered.

Shred day 1 done and dusted !!!

Funny how we all think the same thing .... I've taken a photo so I can hopefully see a change after 6 weeks but there's no way I'm posting it ha ha x

Does anyone know how many syns are in a tesco breaded cod fillet ? I've googled it but it comes up as battered.

yay well done!!

i just did "10 minute solution...blast off belly fat" dvd. its 5x10 min workouts and i have did two. found it bit hard at times and neck is sore from it. wish now i had just used the 20 min for a jillian Michael's dvd.
still my tummy muscles are sore which is good sign. am watching the cardio workout as i type and very similar to JillIan but only short as its ten min.
4th day 100% wohooooo

I might take before pics in my new bikini for me... then after the challenge I may feel brave enough to post them with after pics as well :/ doubt it though lol.

I feel awful today, bloated and bleugh, I look it too :( having a tough time with an on and off star week.... wonder if by some miracle I'll be all debloated by tomorrow.

I have upped my exercise as well, started doing toning everyday (crunches and some other exercises) also getting back on the crosstrainer some days.

Cant decide what to do tomorrow for running, was going to do a race but cant make it now, im tempted to just do some training on my own either in the morning or afternoon instead of going to club as not aure whos going to be there who wantsbto do some proper training. Then after sw I can have tea with my boyfriend and spend all evening with him. Might not go club on Thursday either as we will need to do a shop and I have dentist so dont know where I'll fit it all in.

Do you all think 63 syns would be enough for a carvery with all the trimmings or a steak and chicken sizzler meal (basically steak and chicken pieces cooked on hot plate with chips and peppercorn sauce)?

yay well done!!

i just did "10 minute solution...blast off belly fat" dvd. its 5x10 min workouts and i have did two. found it bit hard at times and neck is sore from it. wish now i had just used the 20 min for a jillian Michael's dvd.
still my tummy muscles are sore which is good sign. am watching the cardio workout as i type and very similar to JillIan but only short as its ten min.
4th day 100% wohooooo

Well done !!! Here's to bikini bodies !!! Woohoo
I can feel the shred in my arms going aim for 3 times a week cause doing it every day just kills me :)) x

I feel awful today, bloated and bleugh, I look it too :( having a tough time with an on and off star week.... wonder if by some miracle I'll be all debloated by tomorrow.

I have upped my exercise as well, started doing toning everyday (crunches and some other exercises) also getting back on the crosstrainer some days.

Cant decide what to do tomorrow for running, was going to do a race but cant make it now, im tempted to just do some training on my own either in the morning or afternoon instead of going to club as not aure whos going to be there who wantsbto do some proper training. Then after sw I can have tea with my boyfriend and spend all evening with him. Might not go club on Thursday either as we will need to do a shop and I have dentist so dont know where I'll fit it all in.

Do you all think 63 syns would be enough for a carvery with all the trimmings or a steak and chicken sizzler meal (basically steak and chicken pieces cooked on hot plate with chips and peppercorn sauce)?

sorry am rubbish at knowing syns :-(

are you feeling difference with crunches?

Well done !!! Here's to bikini bodies !!! Woohoo
I can feel the shred in my arms going aim for 3 times a week cause doing it every day just kills me :)) x

lol i know! i feel worse now than when i was doing shred last time..feel good quick doing it.

sorry am rubbish at knowing syns :-(

are you feeling difference with crunches?

I'm brill with syns when it comes to chocolate ect. but lost when it comes to meals out unless I'm sticking with free stuff or stuff from places I can get the syns online from like weatherspoons. I think that should be plenty though

Not feeling any difference at the moment, but its only been a week and although I'm gutted as would like to see a difference already I wonder if its partly down to me being so bloated as I feel bigger at the moment. :( it's rubbish

Annie, are you going for your target weight by your holiday? If so thats 30.5lbs in 16 weeks....is that right? Very romantic proposal....were you expecting it? x

I was kind of expecting it :)

Today fell apart ladies. For the first time ever, I went to the gym before work - NEVER AGAIN! I have felt hungry all bloomin' day, doesn't help that I am due on my first time since having my implant removed and my hormones are all over the place - I cry at the slightest thing! I have felt lethargic all day, it's amazing the difference you feel from how you eat.

Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow. Wouldn't even know where to begin with tracking it all - I even lost count of the biscuits.

On the plus side, I tried houmous for the first time today - it was amazing x

Oh, I weigh in on Saturdays :) and yep, 30.5lbs in 16 weeks, but got no hope of a loss this week now x

Today fell apart ladies. For the first time ever, I went to the gym before work - NEVER AGAIN! I have felt hungry all bloomin' day, doesn't help that I am due on my first time since having my implant removed and my hormones are all over the place - I cry at the slightest thing! I have felt lethargic all day, it's amazing the difference you feel from how you eat.

Looking forward to getting back on track tomorrow. Wouldn't even know where to begin with tracking it all - I even lost count of the biscuits.

Omg i had houmous for the first time a couple of weeks ago and i fell in love!!! Mmmmmm.

I used to love going to the gym before work but it does take some getting used too and youll start feeling better when you get used to it :)

X

Omg i had houmous for the first time a couple of weeks ago and i fell in love!!! Mmmmmm.

I used to love going to the gym before work but it does take some getting used too and youll start feeling better when you get used to it :)

X

I'm definitely an evening person and if this morning is anything to go by, I get a much better workout in the evening. I had to stop after 25 mins cause my legs were on fire and I couldn't get my head past it.

Think I might just go to bed before I eat everything in my cupboards! xo

Legs bums and tums done followed by a big healthy shop! Bikini bod here I come. Im gonna take pics in my bikini then take some again before I go on holiday n may post them!

my implant is due out in a few days too, i thought period comes straight away? So it just comes whenever? Oh no i dont like crazy hormones, i was on the pill before the implant and i gained over 2 stone! Im worried now, damm you hormones :'(

Love the positive attitude we all have now :) last night i ran a bath for me and millie and my mum and sister wanted to help so i put on a bikini from my holiday in november and not only did it fit but my mum said "nikki you dont look bad at all" so that made me feel good. Just the number on the scales to battle with now. X

my implant is due out in a few days too, i thought period comes straight away? So it just comes whenever? Oh no i dont like crazy hormones, i was on the pill before the implant and i gained over 2 stone! Im worried now, damm you hormones :'(

I'm sure it usually would, but I went back on the pill since having it out. Watch out for nausea as well, I was sick a couple of times a few days after having it out.

I had a realisation last night. SW isn't far different from what I do now, except I would have a definitive plan with SW instead of just wandering through on my own. I'm not going to go to classes (sometimes I think I should just so I can trust the scales - mine are a bit flaky, but can't really afford to), but I am making the switch now. I know that I'm not going to get a 3 day migraine and I can plan for 'bad things' and know that I won't go over the top (like yesterday).

Need to get my book out and have a read! Won't be weighing healthy extras properly until nearer my target weight just so that if I plateau I have something I can tweak.

Just worried about today though - birthday celebrations at work for my best friend and there's going to be lots of sweets and cake! Argh!

Thats life Annie. Sometimes it gets in the way of the diet. Just enjoy the birthday celebrations and get back on it. Our compensate for the the rest of the week x

Back