Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Lunch sounds good to me Deb, I'm stuck for meals tomorrow full stop :/ I might go green and do quorn sausage casserole and mash

Love the hair Vicky :)

Having issues with my knitting pattern, I think I need some bigger needles, I'm trying to do a scarf for little one but the stitches I've cast on are no where near enough to make a scarf.... but I did what the pattern told me. :/

I heard something so funny at group tonight.......apparently this lady who joined this evening thinks that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I said omg it weighs the same if its 1lb.
Anyway she went on to protest that her brother is a personal trainer & that she was right but I just said nope sorry 1lb is 1lb in weight regardless whether its muscle, fat, feathers or lead. She was not happy but I just thought I need to tell you your wrong.......I did say that muscle is less dense but she wasn't having it n was saying something about muscle round your heart weighs more than other muscle.......I just put my hand practically over my mouth to stop myself laughing

I heard something so funny at group tonight.......apparently this lady who joined this evening thinks that 1lb of muscle weighs more than 1lb of fat. I said omg it weighs the same if its 1lb.
Anyway she went on to protest that her brother is a personal trainer & that she was right but I just said nope sorry 1lb is 1lb in weight regardless whether its muscle, fat, feathers or lead. She was not happy but I just thought I need to tell you your wrong.......I did say that muscle is less dense but she wasn't having it n was saying something about muscle round your heart weighs more than other muscle.......I just put my hand practically over my mouth to stop myself laughing

Thats hiliarious. A lb is a lb!

Thats hiliarious. A lb is a lb!

I know I didn't want to be awful especially cos it was her 1st night tonight but I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. I said no 1lb is 1lb n she snapped so I was like erm........don't snap at me just cos you think weights of muscle can weigh more etc lol

I'm sure there used to be a joke about feathers & lead lol

I know I didn't want to be awful especially cos it was her 1st night tonight but I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. I said no 1lb is 1lb n she snapped so I was like erm........don't snap at me just cos you think weights of muscle can weigh more etc lol

I'm sure there used to be a joke about feathers & lead lol

Yer its a trick question we ask the kids when we are teaching weights!

Morning ladies, hope we're all okay.

I'm feeling great today :D hoping my mum feels a bit better, can't remember if I mentioned but my brother flew to America yesterday and she was really worried about him yesterday.... she needs to take her mind off it otherwise 3 months will really drag for her :/ I just hope he got in touch with her when he landed as he hasn't updated facebook or messaged me back after I sent him a message (I don't mind as he landed early hours) I just hope he thought to send her a text.

Anyway back on to me feeling great. I woke up and although my stomach isn't perfect I can see a difference so my tummy exercises are paying off, I did think yesterday when I was doing my crunches I could feel that my stomach muscles were working better and I was doing them better. If after a few weeks I'm not back in target I might see about changing it, as I'm really happy where I am at the moment. When I looked at myself in the mirror with just my undies on (crazy I know) I was happy with my size... I don't think I need to loose any weight, its just toning my stomach that I need more of. So we'll see how the next few WI's go.

I'm not worrying about my few plans between now and my holiday either, I'm going to be good where I can but enjoy my plans... try not to go crazy when I have my plans, but also not worry about it. I know I can loose weight by being good after.... although if I get as bloated as I did last week everytime I have a break from my pill I'm going to be very tempted not to have many breaks... which I know isn't good but it was awful, I'm really hoping it was just because either it was my first one in a long time or because I still have the injection in my system as well.

Its funny coz I read on other threads here about the 'muscle/fat' weight fiasco! People do get themselves into a tizzy about it & not really understand that a lb is a lb is alb whatever it is!

Im going to love & leave you ladies for the next few days as probably wont have a lot of time to catch up as its going to be a busy few days. BBC Good Food Show tomorrow....will try & get some sneaky pics of the Masterchef lot to show you...then evening meal/disco etc, Saturday we're going to the Arboretum & then a Gala meal in the evening, Sunday back to Taunton. So, un/fortunately depending how I look at it, all off plan as its all set food yikes!
From Monday tho, I will be working hard to shift these few pounds & must do some more exercise as I've been a slug lol!
Hope you all have a good weekend & good luck with all the WI's.....Im sticking with my monthly WI's!

Its funny coz I read on other threads here about the 'muscle/fat' weight fiasco! People do get themselves into a tizzy about it & not really understand that a lb is a lb is alb whatever it is!

Im going to love & leave you ladies for the next few days as probably wont have a lot of time to catch up as its going to be a busy few days. BBC Good Food Show tomorrow....will try & get some sneaky pics of the Masterchef lot to show you...then evening meal/disco etc, Saturday we're going to the Arboretum & then a Gala meal in the evening, Sunday back to Taunton. So, un/fortunately depending how I look at it, all off plan as its all set food yikes!
From Monday tho, I will be working hard to shift these few pounds & must do some more exercise as I've been a slug lol!
Hope you all have a good weekend & good luck with all the WI's.....Im sticking with my monthly WI's!

Have a great time Kim.

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5

Ronnie
(Friday) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
Wk1:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1:

Laura
(Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in
Wk1:

Laura & Jo, I've added you both in to the Challenge.....how many weeks is it for you Laura?

have a great time Kim x

that's good donna your feeling so good and positive. these socials are always going to come up and best to just enjoy them when they do x

early days but i feel much better this week. plus another cheeky weigh in has showed an even bigger loss. would be delighted if it shows that tomorrow x

I'll keep fingers crossed for tomorrow's WI for you Deb.

I know I need to shake myself at times, what's the point of worrying about socials, I don't have them all the time and as long as I'm not sat scoffing rubbish at home on a daily basis like I used to before slimming world.

Have a great few days!

Have an amazing time Kim... Will update u on my weight on Sunday if that's ok

I'll keep fingers crossed for tomorrow's WI for you Deb.

I know I need to shake myself at times, what's the point of worrying about socials, I don't have them all the time and as long as I'm not sat scoffing rubbish at home on a daily basis like I used to before slimming world.

Great you're feeling so positive Donna. Sounds like you've got a good balance and you're running Will burn lots of calories too x

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5

Ronnie (Friday) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
Wk1:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs

Kim (Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in
Wk1:

Laura & Jo, I've added you both in to the Challenge.....how many weeks is it for you Laura?

Thanks kim,

Do we update it ourselves or is someone doing the honours?

Haven't had a minute to post today hope you all had a good day

Vicky you changed your hair you've had loads of hair colours and styles since we been chatting you know I only get my hair cut 3 times a year and have had the same hairstyle for ever it's just longer ha ha wish I could be more adventurous like you... Did you get told off at work ;-)

Kim enjoy your break x

Got a dilemma wi day is tomorrow but not sure wether to weigh or not I'm a bit scared to be honest cause not weighed since June 1st I feel slimmer so don't want to get peed off if the numbers haven't gone down .... Help what do you think I should do weigh or not ???

I have done the shred again day 3 woohoo feels good :)

I'm going to a summer ball tomorrow night I fit into my dress so don't want to get upset if the scales haven't moved obviously tomorrow night will be off plan be good all day and then enjoy the meal and a few drinks won't be many cause I'm out at 9.30 sat am driving so can't be hungover :) x

Haven't had a minute to post today hope you all had a good day

Vicky you changed your hair you've had loads of hair colours and styles since we been chatting you know I only get my hair cut 3 times a year and have had the same hairstyle for ever it's just longer ha ha wish I could be more adventurous like you... Did you get told off at work ;-)

Kim enjoy your break x

Got a dilemma wi day is tomorrow but not sure wether to weigh or not I'm a bit scared to be honest cause not weighed since June 1st I feel slimmer so don't want to get peed off if the numbers haven't gone down .... Help what do you think I should do weigh or not ???

I have done the shred again day 3 woohoo feels good :)

I'm going to a summer ball tomorrow night I fit into my dress so don't want to get upset if the scales haven't moved obviously tomorrow night will be off plan be good all day and then enjoy the meal and a few drinks won't be many cause I'm out at 9.30 sat am driving so can't be hungover :) x

Why dont you wait then.

I kind of got told off, reckon I will get called into the office tomorrow x

Why dont you wait then.

I kind of got told off, reckon I will get called into the office tomorrow x

Oops ;-) naughty step for you !!

Going wait just chatted with hubby and think it will affect me and how I feel tomorrow night so going wi 1st July like I said originally once a month :) thanks Vicky xx
Remind me I said this if I want to weigh before please ha ha x

morning all..i am very happy to report that iam starting my 7th day of 100% with a 2.5lb loss.
8st 7.75lb this morning. to be fair i have been on plan but i haven't been eating as much as i would normally do on sw. i just don't seem to have an appetite and didn't use all my syns, which is a first for me lol
i know it will be harder next week but happy today x

Back