Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

ronnie do what you feel most comfy with. i probably wouldn't have if i didn't have new scales

morning all..i am very happy to report that iam starting my 7th day of 100% with a 2.5lb loss.
8st 7.75lb this morning. to be fair i have been on plan but i haven't been eating as much as i would normally do on sw. i just don't seem to have an appetite and didn't use all my syns, which is a first for me lol
i know it will be harder next week but happy today x

Well done !!!! Fab result bet you feeling great its soo good to be in control and get a good result you deserve it Deb xx

ronnie do what you feel most comfy with. i probably wouldn't have if i didn't have new scales

I decided not to weigh in... I feel great though and my dress for later fits lovely if even a bit big so that's enough of a result don't need the numbers to make me feel crap. Tried on my holiday shorts that were a little tight and they fitting better not back to how they were last year but nearly... Still got 5 weeks :))
Oh did I say 5 weeks till my holiday !!!!!! ;-) lol xx

thanks ladies and yes i do. got my running gear on ready to try beat my previous attempts ;-)

brilliant ronnie am glad the scales didn't mess with your head as its very easy for them to do so.
i just want to stay focused. is the party tonight?

morning all..i am very happy to report that iam starting my 7th day of 100% with a 2.5lb loss.
8st 7.75lb this morning. to be fair i have been on plan but i haven't been eating as much as i would normally do on sw. i just don't seem to have an appetite and didn't use all my syns, which is a first for me lol

Yeah!!!!! Delighted for you!

Really struggling ladies :-( been at mum and dads all week and had all sorts of junk. Im skipping WI this week and will weigh next saturday!

Really struggling ladies :-( been at mum and dads all week and had all sorts of junk. Im skipping WI this week and will weigh next saturday!

Give yourself a break Nikki, your a new mum. Sleepless nights and 24/7 care of a baby is not easy. Things will improve as time goes on xxx

Well done Deb

See you knew you could do it ;)

You can do it next week as well. How low are you wanting to go?

Well done !!!! Fab result bet you feeling great its soo good to be in control and get a good result you deserve it Deb xx

I decided not to weigh in... I feel great though and my dress for later fits lovely if even a bit big so that's enough of a result don't need the numbers to make me feel crap. Tried on my holiday shorts that were a little tight and they fitting better not back to how they were last year but nearly... Still got 5 weeks :))
Oh did I say 5 weeks till my holiday !!!!!! ;-) lol xx

You'll be in those shorts way before the holiday, you can do it :)

thanks ladies and yes i do. got my running gear on ready to try beat my previous attempts ;-)

brilliant ronnie am glad the scales didn't mess with your head as its very easy for them to do so.

Good luck with your run Deb

Hi all!!

Been dying to get into the 9s and I did it this morning, so can I join you all?! :D

Over the moon - happy flippin' friday!!

welcome and well done, that's fab news.

Don't be too hard on yourself Nikki, you have a new baby and also being at your mums must be harder for the diet as well. Just enjoy your time with little one and do sw when you can but when you don't then don't worry about it.

thanks everyone!!

donna ideally 8st for my holiday in September. aim is to start feeling better in bikini so if toning helps then am happy to just feel good x

nikki i honestly think you are not giving yourself a chance. forget it all for now. have your meals and nice walks and once your head is in the zone you will feel much better. it takes months for our bodies to recover from pregnancy so please try to not put pressure on yourself x

Thanks!! Eek - can tell it's pretty busy and you all seem to know each other quite well!

We have all been here a while and technically most of us r not actually in tye 9s but we have been talking over a year now and all have the same dream. Some of us have made it into the 8s but stayed in this group and some of us had life issues get in the (including me) and r trying to get back into the 9s. We r all friendly though (I like to think) and you will soon catch up on things.....

So hi im vicky, im 25, I got married 2 weeks ago and I currently weigh 10 stone 6. Im hoping to be back in the 9s before my honeymoon in aguest :-D
Feel like an aa group hahaha x

Party tonight !! And it's chucking it down here :-( hope it goes off
Did you run Deb ??

Ooo party ronnie!!!

My oh n ss r going to watch superman tonight so I plan on going to the gym I think or maybe a dvd haven't decided yet :)

Sounds like a plan !!

Hi all!!

Been dying to get into the 9s and I did it this morning, so can I join you all?! :D

Over the moon - happy flippin' friday!!

Hi welcome ;-) well done getting into the 9's that's where I'm heading back to :) x

Nikki, please don't put so much pressure on yourself its still early days. after I had mine at my 6 week check I said to my doc why was I not losing weight and his answer was " it's taken nine months to go on so it will take nine months to go " not sure if that's true but did make me feel better about the situation and less pressure hope that helps :)) xx

Thanks!! Eek - can tell it's pretty busy and you all seem to know each other quite well!

Hiya hun!

Ill follow vicky's lead...

Hi im Nikki, im 24, weigh 11st 13lb ish and have a had a baby girl 4 weeks ago.

As vicky said we have all had ups and downs in the weight loss department and we might not all be in the 9s anymorw but thats our goal. X

I'm Donna, 25. I have a soon to be 5 year old and currently work as a midday supervisor, hoping to get a lsa job soon though as need more hours and love working in the classroom

We all standing up and introducing ourselves ha ha
I'm Ronnie 41 mum to 2 girls i got to 9.5 last year for my holidays and then put back on oops I've been stuck at 10.3 for ages so really want to get back down to 9.7 or lower :) x

Back