Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

thanks ladies x x
ronnie am not sure what i have been doing constitutes exercise...yet. really enjoying just trying to run for longer and the buzz it gives me x

Morning everyone, hope we're all having good Fridays :D

Fingers crossed for wi nikki!!

Ive had a very long day! Didnt sleep properly. Work draaaagged! Then had to go to optitions but only realised this morning that I didnt have a car so had to get a bus. My optitions appointment was at 4 n ive litrally just got home! Got terrorised in the bus station by some chavvy girls. When did I get old n chavs start abusing me lol.

Oh that sounds awful Vicky, hope your okay.

Good luck Donna xx

Thank you, had my visit to the other school this morning and it went really well, the school looks lovely and everyone seems really friendly.

thanks ronnie. i went out 7 days out of 9 and finally did it lol..chuffed as i could barely run 2 minutes. how are you?

i lost 1.5lb. can't believe it as i didn't think it was possible as i lost last week. know it won't last but feel focused enough to keep going.
8st 6.25 :):)

Well done Deb on the run and the loss :) You can stick at it, just remember how great your feeling now.

I'm still bloated and the boob situation hasn't improved... nightmare!!!! I just want it all to go away, please be sorted by Tuesday, as if I don't loose soon I'm going to stop getting weighed as its just depressing even though I know its not fat gain its not nice seeing big numbers on the scales. I'd just worry that if I stop weighing I might start letting other things slip in which I shouldn't :/

Morning everyone, hope we're all having good Fridays :D

Oh that sounds awful Vicky, hope your okay.

Thank you, had my visit to the other school this morning and it went really well, the school looks lovely and everyone seems really friendly.

Well done Deb on the run and the loss :) You can stick at it, just remember how great your feeling now.

I'm still bloated and the boob situation hasn't improved... nightmare!!!! I just want it all to go away, please be sorted by Tuesday, as if I don't loose soon I'm going to stop getting weighed as its just depressing even though I know its not fat gain its not nice seeing big numbers on the scales. I'd just worry that if I stop weighing I might start letting other things slip in which I shouldn't :/

good that your visit went well. when is your interview? am not sure if there is a connection with me being off my pill and weight loss. have been off pill since May i think but only been trying sw for two weeks so couldn't say for sure. i do know am not eating as much as i used to and can no longer tolerate that feeling of fullness. long may it continue.
are your boobs sore or just full? its def your pill and hope settles soon..the scales do have an effect regardless of how we feel which is rubbish x

Interview for one school is on Thursday, the other one hasn't closed yet so don't even know if I have an interview. Fingers crossed though, would love it there.

Sore and full, can't wait for it to settle, its been a few weeks now :/ going to be having words with my nurse lol. I wouldn't have thought it would keep me gaining weight as the injection is meant to be worse then the pill for weight gain and I was fine on that but I suppose its down to the individual... no idea how long I should leave it to settle down before changing though?

I'm sure it will continue with you Deb :)

Well done Deb, so chuffed for you & goes to show if you do stick at SW, it work! So pleased you're enjoying your new found running legs! Once you get the bug for it, there will be no stopping you!

I'll update the Challenge for you & Jo

Emma, did you want to join the Challenge?

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb

Ronnie
(Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: sts

Laura
(Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Last edited:
Well done Deb, so chuffed for you & goes to show if you do stick at SW, it work! So pleased you're enjoying your new found running legs! Once you get the bug for it, there will be no stopping you!

I'll update the Challenge for you & Jo

Emma, did you want to join the Challenge?

ah thanks Kim..you taught me well ;-) the running is surprising me cos i want to do it as opposed to need too..you always told me to find something i like x

ah thanks Kim..you taught me well ;-) the running is surprising me cos i want to do it as opposed to need too..you always told me to find something i like x

Im so so pleased Deb & the operative word there is you want to do it! x

That's fan deb well done.

Hope you manage to get something sorted with the pill eventually Donna. I gave up on it years ago as didn't like how it made all my TOTM symptoms worse felt really sick and headachey before during and after my period so just wasn't worth it!

Pleased to report a 0.75 loss at weigh I'm today. Wasn't really expecting one this week as had one evening of mega TOTM munchies at the weekend and also had quite a bit of fruit juice and chocolate on tattoo day to keep blood sugar up. Not had much of an appetite this week though, maybe its the heat? Its not been sunny really but very clammy all week. Had a pretty unhealthy week though been living on mostly bagels and snacks as leg hurt so been too lazy to cool just going for really easy options. Least it hasn't affected weight loss but aiming for a healthier week next week!! X

That's fan deb well done.

Hope you manage to get something sorted with the pill eventually Donna. I gave up on it years ago as didn't like how it made all my TOTM symptoms worse felt really sick and headachey before during and after my period so just wasn't worth it!

Pleased to report a 0.75 loss at weigh I'm today. Wasn't really expecting one this week as had one evening of mega TOTM munchies at the weekend and also had quite a bit of fruit juice and chocolate on tattoo day to keep blood sugar up. Not had much of an appetite this week though, maybe its the heat? Its not been sunny really but very clammy all week. Had a pretty unhealthy week though been living on mostly bagels and snacks as leg hurt so been too lazy to cool just going for really easy options. Least it hasn't affected weight loss but aiming for a healthier week next week!! X

Well done Laura, you must be doing something right tho especially so near to target. You seem to be doing so well, as you've got a good balance & whats 3lbs between friends & you've almost been maintaining for months now!
How many weeks is it until the end of the Challenge? You may have said but cant seem to find it anywhere!

Thanks Kim I think I was aiming for 8 weeks at the start so 6 weeks to lose this last pesky 3 lbs! Quite happy where I am which is why I havn't really been trying hard at all to get back to target for past couple months but I know I can do it so this challenge will hopefully get me there. As you say plenty practice at maintaining haha so prepared for that when it finally comes, happy with the balance I have at the moment of eating whatever at weekends pull it back during the week and it seems to work perfectly for maintaining just not for losing :p xx

Well I'm not doing right well with this bikini challenge.....need to pull my socks up n get more than half off each week

Well I'm not doing right well with this bikini challenge.....need to pull my socks up n get more than half off each week

better than on Mrs so give yourself some credit. our bodies are crazy though aren't they. scales are evil. if they show bad results we dwell yet if they show good they make us eager to lose more which is more pressure lol

Thanks Kim I think I was aiming for 8 weeks at the start so 6 weeks to lose this last pesky 3 lbs! Quite happy where I am which is why I havn't really been trying hard at all to get back to target for past couple months but I know I can do it so this challenge will hopefully get me there. As you say plenty practice at maintaining haha so prepared for that when it finally comes, happy with the balance I have at the moment of eating whatever at weekends pull it back during the week and it seems to work perfectly for maintaining just not for losing :p xx

doing great Laura well done. how's the wee guy?

Interview for one school is on Thursday, the other one hasn't closed yet so don't even know if I have an interview. Fingers crossed though, would love it there.

Sore and full, can't wait for it to settle, its been a few weeks now :/ going to be having words with my nurse lol. I wouldn't have thought it would keep me gaining weight as the injection is meant to be worse then the pill for weight gain and I was fine on that but I suppose its down to the individual... no idea how long I should leave it to settle down before changing though?

I'm sure it will continue with you Deb :)

is it the classroom assistant job donna? is the school fairly close?

Sending positive mojo vibes to everyone for tomorrows WI as there are a few of you weighing.......come on girls we can do it! For those of you struggling, just think of those bikini's & is that choccie bar worth it lol!
Resist, resist, resist...............Im sending you subliminal messages there, my version of hypnotherapy lol!

Hi Kim, yup I'm in if you don't mind adding me.....!

Start weight is 10 stone 3 and first goal is 9 7 by the beginning of August.

Need a kick up the bum. I'm struggling! Had pizza at work today ... xx

Back