Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Right ladies ive switched back to my scales cos the mil isnt in every weekend. I checked them with some of my weights and they r bang on.
So today I am weighing in at 10 stone 5.4!!!!!!!!! Woop!

Awesome tattoo!! I want another one, but I don't know what or where lol

You'll get used to not wanting to feel stuffed after a while Deb, just go with it. To be honest, I enjoy the 'empty' feeling I feel when Im well into the SW mode. Dont get me wrong its not as if Im hungry, just like the empty, clean feeling!

Are you watching the Australian Biggest Loser?

Love, love, love that feeling - felt surprisingly light this morning, but haven't been completely in the zone!

Right ladies ive switched back to my scales cos the mil isnt in every weekend. I checked them with some of my weights and they r bang on.
So today I am weighing in at 10 stone 5.4!!!!!!!!! Woop!

Yay! Well done! xo

Lost 1.25lb this week. Im pretty gutted it didnt go down anymore because i was soooo good!

That's a fab loss, well done you! xx

Kim, please could you edit my challenge to a 0.25lb loss for last week and a 0.75lb loss for this week :) counting my lucky stars as I haven't even really tried, but back on the wagon today!

I know I haven't been posting much, but life has been crazy busy at the moment, so many changes at work so even been bringing work home with me.

Now 11st 1.5lbs, would love to see 10st something next week. Going to make an appointment today to see a PT and come up with a new plan for me :)

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb

Ronnie
(Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Laura
(Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Well done everyone.

I've done nothing but eat today.....been up early though so that's probably why.

Had cereal n milk 1st thing.
Then strawberries & muller light
Now just had chilli & rice

Well done everyone.

I've done nothing but eat today.....been up early though so that's probably why.

Had cereal n milk 1st thing.
Then strawberries & muller light
Now just had chilli & rice

We all have days like that, at least its all on plan :) have you got plenty in for if you stay feeling hungry.

That's good Donna, hope your body is adjusting and your hormones are settling down.
It's raining here and is miserable. I'm going to kettlebells later. Quiet weekend as hubby is working all weekend. Hopefully it'll dry up and I can get kids outside!! I am continuing to lose, I had sneaky peek at scales this morn and they were 8 6!! Even after being away last weekend eating and drinking....so not sure why that's happening. One more week till our holiday! My kids get school hols on Wednesday, for 8 weeks!! Really looking forward to going to Wales, hope we get some nice weather.
Have a nice weekend everyone.

WOW-8 weeks!!!! I can only dream of that lol

well done on the loss :)

run went really well, we ended up doing 14.5 miles instead of 13, I had a running gel and 4 jelly babies.... which totalled 8 syns...... can't decide whether to have a freddo or a curly wurly later.... or might even have a mini flake (4 syns) and a mini malteaster bunny (3 syns) would be top end of syns but I think I deserve it ;)

weighed myself after my run (just out of interest) and I'd lost another 2lbs lmao..... at least I know if I don't loose this week I just need to run 14 miles before WI the following week.

Anyway I've cheered up loads from what I was like before so things are looking up, I was very grumpy this morning and wasn't sure if boyfriend noticed but he did (he doesn't seem to mind bless him though, he thinks its something that will pass, I just hope if it doesn't he says something rather then suffering in silence)

The things our hormones do to our partners eh!!!
14.5 miles is good donna I can just about run 3 lol.
I wish we had 8 weeks off as well. 6 weeks is just not long enough!
Im feeling good today that loss has definitely boosted my will power and confidence.
I totally raided primark this morning for holiday clothes. Ita funny cos all my tops and dresses are 8s but the shorts are 12s. I couldnt have got 10s but wanted them a bit baggy. Before I lost all the weight I was big on top as well so my tiny waist was lost but since my chest has disappeared I can wear a lot smaller clothes on top. I got 2 very gorgeous bikinis, they are both a 10 and even took a pic when I tried them on. I may brave putting it up or might wait until my 6week fitness olan has finished to compare x

Good stuff Jo :)

I have plenty to snack on later as will no doubt be starving this evening after my run. Starving now actually, going to get the chips started in a minute.

The things our hormones do to our partners eh!!!
14.5 miles is good donna I can just about run 3 lol.
I wish we had 8 weeks off as well. 6 weeks is just not long enough!
Im feeling good today that loss has definitely boosted my will power and confidence.
I totally raided primark this morning for holiday clothes. Ita funny cos all my tops and dresses are 8s but the shorts are 12s. I couldnt have got 10s but wanted them a bit baggy. Before I lost all the weight I was big on top as well so my tiny waist was lost but since my chest has disappeared I can wear a lot smaller clothes on top. I got 2 very gorgeous bikinis, they are both a 10 and even took a pic when I tried them on. I may brave putting it up or might wait until my 6week fitness olan has finished to compare x

I know, bless them-they do put up with some rubbish from us don't they, although the rubbish we put up with makes up for it ;)
I am very lucky to be fair to him :)

Great stuff on the primark raid, I have just been looking at what office stuff I have for my interview, I have a dress which is an 8 and is too small and two skirts and waistcoats which are too big (12's) nightmare! But to be fair I think they may look a bit too formal for the job I'm applying for anyway. Will have to just look through my shirts and trousers and see which is the best combo, should probably get the sets on ebay though, might make a couple of pennies out of them.

I keep meaning to take a photo of me in my new bikini, but haven't tried it on since we first bought it.... will have to try it on again soon as I've been doing my crunches for 3 weeks since then... so will be good to see if I can see a difference.

Glad you've got a boost though and sounds like you got some lovely clothes

donna can't believe you run so far but loved the thought of you running before weigh in lol

great news on the losses ladies. bikini bodies will keep us going.
iam getting bit freaked out as i bought wine, which is fine but have concert this week and will more than likely have couple drinks plus if i have dinner out beforehand i know i will freak....hate getting to the freaking stage as it always messes me up. going to go no syns the whole week after wine tonight...to try keep myself focused

great news on the losses ladies. bikini bodies will keep us going.
iam getting bit freaked out as i bought wine, which is fine but have concert this week and will more than likely have couple drinks plus if i have dinner out beforehand i know i will freak....hate getting to the freaking stage as it always messes me up. going to go no syns the whole week after wine tonight...to try keep myself focused

Just make sure you drink plenty of water too debs and stay hydrated.

I am not drinking! For 6 weeks well part from maybe last day of term. And to test my will power I am going to a 21st tonight that I had totally forgotten about. Its my SILs BILs bf!!! Haha sounds completed but we r a close family and get on really well with them. However I dont know the majority of the people going and im not normally very good with that, my solutions is to get drunk then I dont care lol. Will see how this goes!

I'm staying off booze where I can as well, I have so many socials coming up in July the foods going to be bad enough without throwing drink into the mix as well.

Good luck tonight Vicky, you can do it :)

i don't think i will have any more that 2 x 175ml glasses tonight which is 6.5syns each i think. so not too bad and plan to be soooooo good. going out run just now even though for the first time i can't really be bothered. know i will feel fab so chasing the buzz lol
thanks ladies!!

1.14miles...12.16 minutes. best yet! get better every time which is my goal. just need a new route as mentally i know how far i have ran and as soon as i have bet my previous my mind gives up

donna how you do 14 miles non stop is beyond me x

well done Deb, your doing fantastic and better then me in a way as I always struggle to get the motivation to do it on my own :) when I started I was like you and slowly built it up, so you never know in a few months you might be up to 14 too ;)

Yeeey ladies Ive just got back (my ss has a brain condition that makes him sensitive to sound and it was too loud!!!) When I got there I decided I was drinking so I got a sambuca with orange cordial (weird I know but I love it!) I had two sips and decided I didnt want to drink any more and drank water for the rest of the night. Pluuuuus I only ate chicken legs which I peeled the skin from and a couple of devilled eggs from the buffet. Im feeling pretty proud cos normally I drive straight for the ham sandwichs and the sausages rolls but didnt have any!!! I didnt have any crisps or biscuits or gatuex. I did have one cupcake cos they looked amazing and my SIL had made them tho.

So overall I feel awesome with myself!

Yeeey ladies Ive just got back (my ss has a brain condition that makes him sensitive to sound and it was too loud!!!) When I got there I decided I was drinking so I got a sambuca with orange cordial (weird I know but I love it!) I had two sips and decided I didnt want to drink any more and drank water for the rest of the night. Pluuuuus I only ate chicken legs which I peeled the skin from and a couple of devilled eggs from the buffet. Im feeling pretty proud cos normally I drive straight for the ham sandwichs and the sausages rolls but didnt have any!!! I didnt have any crisps or biscuits or gatuex. I did have one cupcake cos they looked amazing and my SIL had made them tho.

So overall I feel awesome with myself!

Awesome! Well done you!! xo

Back