Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Those bras look awesome laura you will have to let us know how supportive they r cos I need a new one!

Kim im the same iv gone from a H to an DD but im not complaining I hated mine. Though I still hate them now they r just skin!

Ive had an awful day at work the kids were barmy!

Im booked on legs bums and tums tonight but totally cant be bothered. Really need some motivation!

I don't need loads of support as tiny boobies!! They are super cute. Not sure how to get photo from my phone to tablet easily but if you want to see them I have it on Fb feel free to add me (button should be on here I think?) Haha Kim it makes me laugh that DDs and Es are yours shrinking I dream of that :p

Fingers crossed for you then Donna!

Did my exercise feels good to start back on it after slacking for so long! Just did 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 100 dumbbell arm things (mixture of different ones) didn't take long and that will do for today don't want to get too enthusiastic and not be able to move tomorrow lol!!

The Thai paste is just a ready made one - its a brand called Mae ploy and its imported from Thailand. Its super cheap about £1.50 from Chinese supermarkets for a big tub and it lasts for ages as you only need a spoonful to make a big batch of food, it keeps for months I'm the fridge too. So much cheaper than the ones here considering how concentrated it is, lower calorie too as not full of oil like our brands. Worth checking out any Chinese supermarkets near by or maybe sourcing it online its fab. A great lazy option is just using that some hot water and koko milk to make a sauce, it also jazzes up soup very well! Yum x
Yep they've shrunk from a 38E at my biggest and have gradually dropped down in size the lighter I've become, but I've still kept the same cup size! But I do feel in proportion coz I have hips!
Hope you're not too sore tomorrow!
I think I have that paste or something simil Yep ar and love it, its the red one. I add Light Phili for the sauce rather than coconut milk to save on the syns.

Those bras look awesome laura you will have to let us know how supportive they r cos I need a new one!

Kim im the same iv gone from a H to an DD but im not complaining I hated mine. Though I still hate them now they r just skin!

Im booked on legs bums and tums tonight but totally cant be bothered. Really need some motivation!
Mine certainly aren't as full, so do appreciate a good fitting bra lol!
Its the full moon Vicky making them barmy lol!
Get off your beeeeehind young lady and get to the gym!!! x

yep get moving....iam going at 8pm....picture yourself in bikini!!!

ah thanks ladies...too kind..appetite ok tonight..just wolving down spag ball..will need wait couple hours before trying run. not feeling as enthusiastic tonight but remembering the buzz so definitely going!!

i have 30e boobs too but think i need new bras again. i need proper support and like to feel tight lol

I don't need loads of support as tiny boobies!! They are super cute. Not sure how to get photo from my phone to tablet easily but if you want to see them I have it on Fb feel free to add me (button should be on here I think?) Haha Kim it makes me laugh that DDs and Es are yours shrinking I dream of that :p

Fingers crossed for you then Donna!

Did my exercise feels good to start back on it after slacking for so long! Just did 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 100 dumbbell arm things (mixture of different ones) didn't take long and that will do for today don't want to get too enthusiastic and not be able to move tomorrow lol!!

The Thai paste is just a ready made one - its a brand called Mae ploy and its imported from Thailand. Its super cheap about £1.50 from Chinese supermarkets for a big tub and it lasts for ages as you only need a spoonful to make a big batch of food, it keeps for months I'm the fridge too. So much cheaper than the ones here considering how concentrated it is, lower calorie too as not full of oil like our brands. Worth checking out any Chinese supermarkets near by or maybe sourcing it online its fab. A great lazy option is just using that some hot water and koko milk to make a sauce, it also jazzes up soup very well! Yum x

Read that as you saying your boobs were super cute then, I thought wow wish I could think that about my little one's.... then I realised you meant the bra's?

The paste sounds lovely. Will have to keep an eye out for it

Do you work at the same school as me? My kids were off their rockers today too. Well on form lol

Get going, you know you'll feel way better for doing it :)

ah thanks ladies...too kind..appetite ok tonight..just wolving down spag ball..will need wait couple hours before trying run. not feeling as enthusiastic tonight but remembering the buzz so definitely going!!

i have 30e boobs too but think i need new bras again. i need proper support and like to feel tight lol

You'll love it when you get out, but yeah best to leave it a couple of hours, its horrible running on a full tummy... I do sometimes make the mistake of eating a big meal on a Thursday before my run and always regret it.

Hahaha Donna yeh I defo meant the bras!! :-D I got a bit overexcited by them as sports bras are normally so boring. Cheers for the fb add took me a sec to work out who it was!

Good going ladies on the exercise keep the bikinis in mind ;-) I am feeling GOOD just need to keep it up. Loads of veg with lunch and dinner and a little exercise done its funny how good that can make you feel! X

I'm glad you said it was on here, as if I hadn't followed the link I wouldn't have recognised you in your pic to be honest. The bra's are lovely, def let us know if they are supportive, I have little boobs too but with my running I still need plenty of support.

Hahaha Donna yeh I defo meant the bras!! :-D I got a bit overexcited by them as sports bras are normally so boring. Cheers for the fb add took me a sec to work out who it was!

Good going ladies on the exercise keep the bikinis in mind ;-) I am feeling GOOD just need to keep it up. Loads of veg with lunch and dinner and a little exercise done its funny how good that can make you feel! X

Did you know it was me too ;-) lol x

I'm letting the side down tonight with no exercise :-( oops

But I have had a very good day food wise and no weetabix or couscous has passed my lips ha ha
Although couscous is on the menu for lunch tomorrow but going have omelette and beans for brekkie :) feels good to be on plan !!!

Did you know it was me too ;-) lol x

I'm letting the side down tonight with no exercise :-( oops

But I have had a very good day food wise and no weetabix or couscous has passed my lips ha ha
Although couscous is on the menu for lunch tomorrow but going have omelette and beans for brekkie :) feels good to be on plan !!!

are you the cous cous queen? lol what do you put in yours?

16.32 MINUTES continuous running....1.55 MILES. DELIGHTED. less than 2 weeks ago i could barely run 2 minutes. complete non scale victory and i am over the bloody moon x x yay whoop whoop

Well done debs!!!!

Well not only did I actually go to legs vums and tuma but I put my step on level 2! I havent been able to increase my weights due to my shoulder so decided to increase something else lol. I dont think im gonna be able to walk tomorrow! Just walking home now. Its such a nice walk home cos its through the park :)

Well done debs!!!!

Well not only did I actually go to legs vums and tuma but I put my step on level 2! I havent been able to increase my weights due to my shoulder so decided to increase something else lol. I dont think im gonna be able to walk tomorrow! Just walking home now. Its such a nice walk home cos its through the park :)

lol me too. buzz wearing off but oft how good. well done you too..excellent. nothing like a bit of wobble in a bikini to make you shift your ass eh ladies hee hee

are you the cous cous queen? lol what do you put in yours?

Oh yes do you not follow my diary ? I have it for lunch every day for last 2 years ha ha
I use plain couscous from lidl add a chicken stock cube and hot water when all 'cooked' add in 15g cheese omg I love it lol ;-) try it let me know what you think x

16.32 MINUTES continuous running....1.55 MILES. DELIGHTED. less than 2 weeks ago i could barely run 2 minutes. complete non scale victory and i am over the bloody moon x x yay whoop whoop

Fanbloodytastic deb!!!!!

Well done debs!!!!

Well done Vic bet your glad you went now !! Hope your legs are ok in morn mind you I quiet like that ache from exercise x

Well I managed motivate myself and walked to the girls swim it's was only 10 mins but I did walk fast so better than nothing hubby picked us all us though cause girls have massive swim bags and they always knackered xx

Oh yes do you not follow my diary ? I have it for lunch every day for last 2 years ha ha
I use plain couscous from lidl add a chicken stock cube and hot water when all 'cooked' add in 15g cheese omg I love it lol ;-) try it let me know what you think x

Fanbloodytastic deb!!!!!

Well done Vic bet your glad you went now !! Hope your legs are ok in morn mind you I quiet like that ache from exercise x

Well I managed motivate myself and walked to the girls swim it's was only 10 mins but I did walk fast so better than nothing hubby picked us all us though cause girls have massive swim bags and they always knackered xx

plus its awful walking with wet hair isnt it. My oh insists on us walking sometimes cos it is litrally through the park but I hate been out with wet hair!

I love the ache too :-D

Fanbloodytastic deb!!!!!

lol where is your diary?

that is what i do with cous cous but add tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber. i mix lemon juice, garlic and wee bit of olive oil for dressing....best ever but not good to have every day lol. think you need wee change Mrs ha ha

lol where is your diary?

that is what i do with cous cous but add tomatoes, spring onion and cucumber. i mix lemon juice, garlic and wee bit of olive oil for dressing....best ever but not good to have every day lol. think you need wee change Mrs ha ha

In the silver members x

Omelette is horrible :-( any good tips to a nice omelette mine was not good

image-574726164.jpg

Back