Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Omelette is horrible :-( any good tips to a nice omelette mine was not good

View attachment 97388

My boyfriend is the omelette maker in our house, he tends to cook them on the hob for a while and then puts them under the grill (we have an amazing pan we picked up from ALDI... really heavy not sure what its made of but its oven and hob safe) I leave it to him though as I'm not the best at making them :/

Just bought an amazing deal for little one's Birthday, play area near us 2 hour party for 10 kids, one return visit for him, balloon and present for him, food and drinks for the kids, party bags for the kids ect... £35, we were planning on having a party at home and were talking about possibly getting a piñata.... but just with prizes for games, food, party bags ect. I think we'd be spending more then £35, so good price and none of the hassle :) Just waiting for the deal to come through so I can book it.

Thats a good deal donna.

I make omlettes on the hob then transfer them to the grill too. I mix 6 eggs with some milk and cheese then put my ingredients in. I had a chicken n spinich one the other day and it was amazing. I fried the chicken, spinich, onions and herbs then poured the omlette mix over the top. Was really good

My boyfriend is the omelette maker in our house, he tends to cook them on the hob for a while and then puts them under the grill (we have an amazing pan we picked up from ALDI... really heavy not sure what its made of but its oven and hob safe) I leave it to him though as I'm not the best at making them :/

Just bought an amazing deal for little one's Birthday, play area near us 2 hour party for 10 kids, one return visit for him, balloon and present for him, food and drinks for the kids, party bags for the kids ect... £35, we were planning on having a party at home and were talking about possibly getting a piñata.... but just with prizes for games, food, party bags ect. I think we'd be spending more then £35, so good price and none of the hassle :) Just waiting for the deal to come through so I can book it.

brilliant donna that's a fab deal and less hassle too x

I did get a little confused I was like I don't know a Rhona!! Not had a fb stalk yet but you all have beautiful little families <3

Went to the cinema today after work and was tempted by sweets but got veg sushi and a smoothie instead woo go me ;-)

The sports bras are surprisingly good better than most I own. The sizes are vague though - xs, s, m and L. I ended up swapping them to a medium as the bottom band is less stretchy than the rest of it (I guess to hold it in place) and getting it on and off was a bit of a squeeze. Plenty support for me but I don't need much lol, slight padding too so really comfy I love them! X

Hi, I've been baking this afternoon!! Kids get their holidays here tomorrow and I made goodies for their party! Also sampled them...:has to be done!
Was at kettlebells this morning, I'd say I'll be sore tomorrow! We're going to Wales on Monday on the ferry, kids are all excited.

Im around :-D dont get signal at work very often and not allowed to use the comouter for personal things anymore.
Ive just done deep aquafit was fun but reappt tiring. When I did it before we had floats round our waist but this was litrally 45mins of treading water and doing exercises!

Right ladies.... I need advice

I'm out of the challenge.... I gained another half a lb taking me to 9 stone 7, but I've never been happier with my body. If I wasn't getting weighed I'd say I don't want to lose weight.... so why am I getting so down because of what the scales say? I know its either my running or my boobs and neither is going away (fingers crossed on the boob front at least ;) ) so I've changed my target to 9 stone 7. I'm happy with that as well, it was my original target and when I first hit it I wasn't happy but my body was completely different to how it was now. I have not gained 7lbs of fat. So target is changed, if it is just water retention and settles down then I'll have to change it again, but I'm not getting stressed about weight that isn't fat.

My boobs are def bigger, even my mum has said so.

Anyway... we come to my dilemma, my lovely boyfriend decided to surprise me by cooking something different for tea rather then curry... he made a gorgeous BBQ chicken and bacon pasta topped with my 40g HEA of cheese.... here's my issue, I already had my HEA for lunch, so here are my options, which should I take

a) count it as 6 syns... don't have my wispa which I planned to use for my syns, eat something else instead for less syns
b) count it in weekly syns and still have my wispa as I can easily account for 6 syns over the week
c) be a little naughty and have 2 HEA's today and no HEB
d) because I've called target... go on the maintenance plan and have an extra HEX each day this week and see what happens

??????

opinions on a postcard please ladies (or on here actually as postcards won't get here in time :p)

Attachments

• 314947_2381597652841_1323101269_n.jpg
    314947_2381597652841_1323101269_n.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 57
Posted that pic by accident, was going to post that one which was taken when I first reached my 9 stone 7lb target, was going to show how I do look different now, but couldn't find a recent photo of me so that idea completely went out of the window

Thanks, just showed boyfriend that picture and he thinks I look bigger there then I do now.

Do I dare try the maintenance plan though, I've never done it before as always wanted to loose just that little bit more to hit the magic number

go on the maintenance plan but knowing you...i think....you should count the syns over the week.
you should defo be happy with how you look..all the exercise is bound to have made a difference..scales are EVIL!!! they are EVIL when you gain and EVIL when you lose cos you know you won't always lose lol
i personally want out the weighing trap but for now its needed for discipline :)

am i being mental/crazy/over ambitious to even be considering a 10k in October? bearing in mind i can just about run 1.5 miles?

donna what a lovely family x

Thanks, just showed boyfriend that picture and he thinks I look bigger there then I do now.

Do I dare try the maintenance plan though, I've never done it before as always wanted to loose just that little bit more to hit the magic number

Donna if your feeling that you are at a good point I'd try maintaining and see how you get on I'm sure as your running gets more towards your marathon then your going to see more changes I'd maintain and forget the numbers being happy with our body shapes is a much better goal :)

You look a lovely weight on your photo and how cute is your little boy :))) xx

I have managed to condition my self out of daily weighing. Even tho I know my scales r bang on I havent stepped on them since satuday!! I would love to not have to eeigh though and just b happy with how I look x

Right.... I've decided I'm going to try and maintain using the extra HEB (fair enough it will be a HEA today)..... I might just text my consultant and see what she thinks, but I think I'm convinced.

I do feel like I've had an epiphany though, I've never been happier with my body then I am now.

Go for it Deb, I started running and couldn't do it end of September last year and did my first half marathon in March... I think I could have done it earlier but I'd got comfortable just going on 30 minute runs it was mum who pushed me to enter. I def think you could do it and it will be great having something to aim for?

He's a little bigger then that now.... that will have been when he was 3, can't believe he's 5 in July.... crazy

Just text my consultant.... only thing worrying me about trying the extra HEX is the fact that I've been gaining when sticking to plan these past few weeks..... but then on the other hand, maybe relaxing a bit would help

Lovely photo Donna. Good for you calling target and if you're anything like me it was a massive weight off my shoulders. If you remeber back when I called target at 8.11, I did mainly EE with an extra HexB and started losing again and lost another 4lb! Sometimes the body gets in a rut, so maybe by taking the pressure off you will stabalise nicely.
I would forget the scales for a bit and just concentrate on staying fit and healthy.

am i being mental/crazy/over ambitious to even be considering a 10k in October? bearing in mind i can just about run 1.5 miles?

donna what a lovely family x

GO FOR IT DEB! I think it really helps keep you motivated and focused if you have something to aim for and without being too ooshy, I would be really proud of you, coz you've started completely from scratch and I'm so glad I nagged you to find an exercise you like! If you can do 1.5 miles now, 10km is 6 miles so you will be so up for it by October x

Im an official couch potato. How do women find the time to do ANYTHING with a baby. Me and Millie go out nearly everyday and walk about 4 miles which is great because we get fresh air and exercise. However... the last 2 daysi fancied sofa days, so we watched movies and millie just wanted cuddles all day meaning i literally sat there holding her all day. I have card orders to make, car insurance to change over and uni course to swap.... all pretty impossible right npw!

Back