Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Craving chocolate like mad and got as far as bringing half a box of Thorntons into my snug, but knew I wouldn't be able to have just a few, so they've gone back into the fridge. I checked online and each chocolate works out at approx 3 syns and there's 12 chocs, so that would 36 syns!!! So I've just made myself a cup of Hot Chocolate!

big fat well done Kim...you will feel better for it x

B*****! Ive just eating them......blame the hormones and painkillers making me crave chocolate. Im doing weekly syns, so leaves me 11 syns per day

B*****! Ive just eating them......blame the hormones and painkillers making me crave chocolate. Im doing weekly syns, so leaves me 11 syns per day

Oops ;-) lol don't worry about it I think sometimes you just have to go with your cravings you are so good all the time I'm sure it won't make a difference and your doing weekly syns so 11 a day is still lots to play with :)

We're they yummy ?? If so then definitely worth it its when you indulge and don't enjoy it that makes it worse xx

I'm just trying get ready at work for my night out how funny in our little toilet lol
I'm not sure what I've picked for food but I'm driving so no alcohol to add to the mix :) xx

11 syns in great and i always do weekly syns. that is what they are for and ronnie is right, best to have the chocs if you wanted them and had the syns. the joys of sw x

A laugh for you girls just put new pull in pants on for tonight's party and sitting in the car OMG I can't breathe ha ha god knows where I'm going to fit any food maybe this is a new trick to slimming lol ;-) !!!!

I'm ok today I went into work and went round to discuss the details with him and said I wanted to know what the hell was going on.

He explained the problem n I just said to him ahhhhh right I see but actually we haven't done that bit yet were only at step 1 & we have got to make these changes. He said he wanted to wait until September n then do all the work again. I just said to him look I've already done half the work, plus we have no stock of old components u need to make the change. Stop dilly dallying around its been going for over a year already how much more do u wanna drag your feet!!!!!

I then said to him well I've already put a week of company resources into this and our director has said he's fed up of the delays n it needs to be sorted. I then told him that I had advised the work was done from my department but if he wanted to go tell our director that we've wasted time n will be more delays then he can be my guest but I can't see why it can't happen so he needs to carry the can for it

He then said oh.....well we'll change it then

I swear some people really don't know how to manage

A laugh for you girls just put new pull in pants on for tonight's party and sitting in the car OMG I can't breathe ha ha god knows where I'm going to fit any food maybe this is a new trick to slimming lol ;-) !!!!

better than the staples i was looking into haha

send up a photo ronnie PMSL

I'm ok today I went into work and went round to discuss the details with him and said I wanted to know what the hell was going on.

He explained the problem n I just said to him ahhhhh right I see but actually we haven't done that bit yet were only at step 1 & we have got to make these changes. He said he wanted to wait until September n then do all the work again. I just said to him look I've already done half the work, plus we have no stock of old components u need to make the change. Stop dilly dallying around its been going for over a year already how much more do u wanna drag your feet!!!!!

I then said to him well I've already put a week of company resources into this and our director has said he's fed up of the delays n it needs to be sorted. I then told him that I had advised the work was done from my department but if he wanted to go tell our director that we've wasted time n will be more delays then he can be my guest but I can't see why it can't happen so he needs to carry the can for it

He then said oh.....well we'll change it then

I swear some people really don't know how to manage

Do you feel better for saying to him though? sometimes if we cant control the situation it certainly feels better than we have dealt with the person causing that situation. Hope you left a foot print on his bum haha

1.84 miles done and i can run 3 minutes longer than on Monday. 19.16minutes. Was confused as i ran around the park and it seemed to take longer for my plannner to tell me i had did a mile. Continued on and when it said one mile i told myself if i can get to the same spot again, then its a no brainer....i will have did 2 miles. I ran around the park, got to the same spot and the 2 mile voiceover didnt come up. I kept running and thought perhaps the GPS wasnt working, finally stopped and i had did 1.84miles. Was bit annoyed as i thought i would have done 2 miles. Very confused and dont get how i can run the same route twice yet dont get 2 miles? help me - is it something simple? haha

away for a chocolate bar - rather pleased at what i can do compared to my 2.06 minutes on the 11th June ;o)

Forgive me ladies for I have synned! I went to the cinema to see despicable me2 (which is amazing) the ben and jerrys counter was calling to me so I thought stuff it if im gonna me naughty im gonna go all out n have a large core sundae :-D I dont regret it but my tummy does. Been lactose intolerant n all that!

Do you feel better for saying to him though? sometimes if we cant control the situation it certainly feels better than we have dealt with the person causing that situation. Hope you left a foot print on his bum haha

No I just chatted to him n said look let's do it already. I have the feeling that he's scared to make the change but he's been a manager longer than I have n at thee d of the day it will either work or it won't but faffing about gets us nowhere. In case u didn't know I'm very outspoken & I always speak up on anything which some people like n some don't buy I'll never change lol

I just said to him look lets do it n if it all goes tits up then we'll deal with it cos that's what we do. But I'm not messing about anymore lol

Forgive me ladies for I have synned! I went to the cinema to see despicable me2 (which is amazing) the ben and jerrys counter was calling to me so I thought stuff it if im gonna me naughty im gonna go all out n have a large core sundae :-D I dont regret it but my tummy does. Been lactose intolerant n all that!

I think we've all been there although you must be rich to buy that at the cinema. I usually get a pack of popcorn off my hubby lol

No I just chatted to him n said look let's do it already. I have the feeling that he's scared to make the change but he's been a manager longer than I have n at thee d of the day it will either work or it won't but faffing about gets us nowhere. In case u didn't know I'm very outspoken & I always speak up on anything which some people like n some don't buy I'll never change lol

I just said to him look lets do it n if it all goes tits up then we'll deal with it cos that's what we do. But I'm not messing about anymore lol

I think we've all been there although you must be rich to buy that at the cinema. I usually get a pack of popcorn off my hubby lol

Haha hubby was paying!

Wish I had gone to bed earlier!! I dont remember last time I saw this time on a Saturday! Will be worth it though cos im picking my sister up from the airport to surprise my other sister on her bday!!!! She moved to ireland 4 weeks ago (not that long I know but we r really close) we have missed her so much and shes coming back for the weekend to surprise my sister. Im litrally the only person that knows I cant wait!!!!!!!!

Another pound bites the dust!!!

Finding this awesome to say im due on on monday. I normally bloat loads the week bedore x

Attachments

• 1372483542278.jpg
    1372483542278.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 51
lilprincessvic said:
Another pound bites the dust!!!

Finding this awesome to say im due on on monday. I normally bloat loads the week bedore x

Well done mrs, that's fab! Have fun with you sister too.

I'm awake with awful period pains :(

good for you....wish i was more outspoken x

scale hopping and down one lb. i know it doesn't count but it spurs me on big time....happy Saturday x

Back