Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

YAY well done Vicky thats a great loss. Will update you on the Challenge. Have fun with your sisters x

Last edited:
SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs)

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Last edited:
1.84 miles done and i can run 3 minutes longer than on Monday. 19.16minutes. Was confused as i ran around the park and it seemed to take longer for my plannner to tell me i had did a mile. Continued on and when it said one mile i told myself if i can get to the same spot again, then its a no brainer....i will have did 2 miles. I ran around the park, got to the same spot and the 2 mile voiceover didnt come up. I kept running and thought perhaps the GPS wasnt working, finally stopped and i had did 1.84miles. Was bit annoyed as i thought i would have done 2 miles. Very confused and dont get how i can run the same route twice yet dont get 2 miles? help me - is it something simple? haha

away for a chocolate bar - rather pleased at what i can do compared to my 2.06 minutes on the 11th June ;o)

Haha, I'm not sure how that happens Debs but it does. I use a Garmin and I've had the same thing happen with me.......not sure how! But well done anyway, youre doing great. Did you enter the 10km? X

Ronnie - I'm having a mental fart and put your loss down yesterday on the Challenge! Are you still weighing monthly as its not the first til Monday?
Hope you enjoyed your evening in the 'scary holdy in pants' lol! X

Forgive me ladies for I have synned! I went to the cinema to see despicable me2 (which is amazing) the ben and jerrys counter was calling to me so I thought stuff it if im gonna me naughty im gonna go all out n have a large core sundae :-D I dont regret it but my tummy does. Been lactose intolerant n all that!

You think you have synned! I can black cat you there, as I ate half a box of Thorntons, a bar of chocolate and 4 cupcakes......gross!!! I had to eat the cupcakes as they were a birthday present and out of date on July 5th and they were only small! Done now!

Haha, I'm not sure how that happens Debs but it does. I use a Garmin and I've had the same thing happen with me.......not sure how! But well done anyway, youre doing great. Did you enter the 10km? X

still confused ha ha OH said i must have ran the second route slower....think he is havering lol though i don't know..surely one mile is a mile regardless?
not yet Kim...hoping to finally do two miles this week then see.x

Morning ladies. Well i am very pleased to report a 0.5lb loss. Havent had a great week but still scraped a loss and im wearing a prepreg pair of trousers!

I'm very outspoken lol

And do u know what......I don't care if I offend people lol

I sometimes listen to people pussy footing around the subject instead I just come straight out and say whatever it is that needs to be said. I'm blunt and I know it's not a good trait but sometimes it's a good quality to have.

I had to ask a supplier if they were going belly up n everyone were like oh what u gonna say n I just said well there is no nice way to ask the question so I'm gonna come straight out n ask them lol

It actually was better that I did that n they said they appreciated my direct approach.

Sometimes though when I think back on some of the stuff I've said I do still wonder how I have a job

Off out for a powerwalk with Charlie and I better burn some calories, cos hubby has just rung to say he's taking me out for dinner tonight.....so thats 2 days being naughty!

I wouldnt like to be on your bad side Jo.....nothing wrong with being direct and blunt in certain circumstances, but not sure about 'you dont care if you offend people'!

Off out for a powerwalk with Charlie and I better burn some calories, cos hubby has just rung to say he's taking me out for dinner tonight.....so thats 2 days being naughty!

I wouldnt like to be on your bad side Jo.....nothing wrong with being direct and blunt in certain circumstances, but not sure about 'you dont care if you offend people'!

What I mean is I don't over think it. I am an honest person and I will tell the truth whether people want to hear it or not lol

I'm not heartless but all my mates say if they need to hear the truth or in need of a reality check then I'm that mate that they come to

Have fun tonight Kim,

I'm hoping I'm doing enough these next few days to counteract my celebrations on Thursday, will be happy with a maintain.... my boobs are still massive and sore but since that's been about 4 week now I can't see that changing any time soon to be fair, so the weight gain from that has to stop eventually as I can't just keep putting on weight like that surely.

Morning ladies. Well i am very pleased to report a 0.5lb loss. Havent had a great week but still scraped a loss and im wearing a prepreg pair of trousers!

eeekk prepreg trousers. well done you. your an inspiration x

dinner sounds good...let us know what you had. i had quarter, if that of chow mein. no idea of syns but overestimating at 10 syns as i had 2 tablesooon rice. was full up too x

Have fun tonight Kim,

I'm hoping I'm doing enough these next few days to counteract my celebrations on Thursday, will be happy with a maintain.... my boobs are still massive and sore but since that's been about 4 week now I can't see that changing any time soon to be fair, so the weight gain from that has to stop eventually as I can't just keep putting on weight like that surely.

maybe they will still settle down..not sure they should be sore? maybe it just takes time for your body to adjust from injection to pill..need get back on it myself ugh
plus nipples were sore after running yesterday...need sports bra.
donna where is best place for three quarter length running leggings?

Well done on getting in the pre-preg clothes Nikki

I got my three quarter trousers from sports direct, I get most of my clothes from there to be honest as its nice and cheap, I like the karimor ones.... always try and make sure whatever brand I get its one with the little pocket in the back for money or car keys. The only things I've bought not from sports direct actually are my running skirts because they never seem to have any in.

Well done on getting in the pre-preg clothes Nikki

I got my three quarter trousers from sports direct, I get most of my clothes from there to be honest as its nice and cheap, I like the karimor ones.... always try and make sure whatever brand I get its one with the little pocket in the back for money or car keys. The only things I've bought not from sports direct actually are my running skirts because they never seem to have any in.

ah great minds as i seen some really cheap ones on line from there
will maybe pop up tomorrow x

I buy all my gym stuff from sports direct. I have the karrimor running tights. They are really nice. I have some kids Adidas ones that are my favourite though. They were only 6 quid!!

I buy all my gym stuff from sports direct. I have the karrimor running tights. They are really nice. I have some kids Adidas ones that are my favourite though. They were only 6 quid!!

bargain!! will maybe go today and get a look..thanks guys
have been wearing normal leggings and a vest so will be good to get something appropriate x

Back