Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yiu have has a banana, apple fruit bag, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, banana, apple, grapes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber thats all super free and will have had raspberries so I think your doing awesome on superfree x

Thanks Vicki,

I got really stuck in a rut of having mug shots n not much super free. I got a kick up the backside from all u guys n made me see where I was going wrong.

I just really need to make sure I don't keep slipping down that road though.

Didn't have the raspberries. Was still full from my salad.

Only had 1 syn today which is not enough is it. Might have an hot chocolate to make up my syns to 5

Thanks ladies, we showed little one and he loved it :)

Watching a film and then will be popping to bed early-ish tonight I think as he'll probably be up early. I'm really tired already, had a nap earlier when the mortgage guy was here, whoops

Glad he liked his cake Donna its cute!

And Millie is a cutie love all her hair Nikki.

After getting back on track and feeling awesome I just had 2 mega eating/drinking days! Thoroughly enjoyed them both though. Sunday had amazing day out with best mate been forever since we had a full day together. It was perfect - massive walk round a gorgeous park, then a picnic, then krispy kreme (had one donut and a mango slush brought 2 donuts home 1 for OH 1 for me - hes weird and won't eat one unless I am even though its his favourite!) Then shopping at the outlet stores, then home for pizza in the garden. Bliss!

Then today I met my friend who moved to Ireland 2 years ago. We went for lunch so had massive veg fajitas and 2 fruity ciders, then on to a beer garden had 3 cocktails and loads of water in between as it was 26degrees out oooft! Sounds a lot but it was over 6 hours we were just enjoying the sunshine and chatting mostly.

Its far too sweaty for much exercise my house is so so so warm!! But I know I can get back on track food wise tomorrow. Life is for enjoying after all and sun and beer gardens go far too well ;-) xx

Hi girls, loads to catch up on after my week away!!

Love the cake Donna, Happy Birthday to your little man. My girl was 7 last fri! Can't believe how the years have flown by.
We had a great holiday in Wales. The weather was beautiful and the people very nice & friendly. The kids loved it.
Going to weigh in the morning to see what damage I've done!!

What's everyone's thoughts on brandy snap baskets filled with fruit?
I know the brandy snap is 5 syns but I was looking & it said on the app that beefeater brandy snap fruit basket is 17 syns. Do u think its tinned fruit in juice?

Thought I might get some & make some nice deserts this summer but not if its gonna be that high syns. Surely if I use raspberries & strawberries they would be only the basket to count

Laura we have sun yippeee!!!

i just did 3.08 miles on a very hot night. literally just in and buuuzzzzzing!!! so pleased with myself lol

your weekend sounds great Laura, i really need a girly day as feel like an old boring lady ha

Hi girls, loads to catch up on after my week away!!

Love the cake Donna, Happy Birthday to your little man. My girl was 7 last fri! Can't believe how the years have flown by.
We had a great holiday in Wales. The weather was beautiful and the people very nice & friendly. The kids loved it.
Going to weigh in the morning to see what damage I've done!!

brilliant you had a great time and good weather. really does help to have decent weather x

ugh had packet crisps that i don't really have the syns for...not sure the scales will be my friend this week lol

What's everyone's thoughts on brandy snap baskets filled with fruit?
I know the brandy snap is 5 syns but I was looking & it said on the app that beefeater brandy snap fruit basket is 17 syns. Do u think its tinned fruit in juice?

Thought I might get some & make some nice deserts this summer but not if its gonna be that high syns. Surely if I use raspberries & strawberries they would be only the basket to count

It could be tinned fruit or it will depend on the size and make of the brandy snap basket as well. If you make your own you know exactly what your putting in it as well so you can work out the syns yourself knowing which brandy snaps your using and using fresh fruit.

Laura we have sun yippeee!!!

i just did 3.08 miles on a very hot night. literally just in and buuuzzzzzing!!! so pleased with myself lol

your weekend sounds great Laura, i really need a girly day as feel like an old boring lady ha

well done :)

ugh had packet crisps that i don't really have the syns for...not sure the scales will be my friend this week lol

I know that feeling, I feel like the scales aren't going to be my friend until September (at least) with all the plans I have lately) but I'm just planning on being good where I can

Well done on the increase in mileage Deb.......hats off to you running in this heat. Wouldn't worry too much about the crisps as you probably burnt that off.

Have a lovely day today Donna with your birthday boy and the cake is very cute.

thanks, i know but they were higher today - not sure if TOTM is due but trying hard to not worry about it all too much ;o)

Stop your fretting lady, cos thats when it all starts to go wrong! You're doing so well and 1 bag of crisps is nada!

Weigh in this morning and up 2lbs, to 8st 8 so not too bad for a week off plan! Have a head cold and feeling miserable. Having hot lemon & manuka honey so hope I feel better soon. Gorgeous out again already 22 degrees!!

Well I'm sat out in garden enjoying my 1st day off work this week. The sun sure hasn't let me down n putting in a stonking appearance this far...... Not 1 cloud in the sky.

I sat out with bikini top on not feeling 100% confident with the look but I got halter neck strap marks to banish from Sunday.

Well done on the increase in mileage Deb.......hats off to you running in this heat. Wouldn't worry too much about the crisps as you probably burnt that off.

Have a lovely day today Donna with your birthday boy and the cake is very cute.

thanks Kim....very chuffed with myself. i know am fretting for nothing and defo snapping out of it. sort of freestyling this week in the sense am doing EE but with extra healthy extra. am just hungry so going to go with it til Friday when i can start fresh.
how are you and how is mum?

Weigh in this morning and up 2lbs, to 8st 8 so not too bad for a week off plan! Have a head cold and feeling miserable. Having hot lemon & manuka honey so hope I feel better soon. Gorgeous out again already 22 degrees!!

Wow 2lb is not a bad gain for a whole week off! Hope you feel better soon and pop the Paracetamol as it works wonders x

that is really good...good for you x

Back