Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Awww Vicky, not long now. We're both on shift countdown, although at least the people I work with/for aren't horrible :( I feel for you hun-bring on Friday!

I have 2 best friends that I work with but the rest of them can go screw! We r going for a meal on thursday. I plan on getting drunk and telling them what I think lol x

I have 2 best friends that I work with but the rest of them can go screw! We r going for a meal on thursday. I plan on getting drunk and telling them what I think lol x

Why are you bothering going if they are all such twits! Or do you need the satisfaction of telling them to poke it lol!

vicky what a bunch of losers!!! hope your ok Mrs though you sound like a tough cookie!!

my big b**bs need some fillers. the air is being let out of them more and more with each passing day lol

well done donna. that is amazing..i was thinking of you tonight when i was out. i did 4.55 tonight..very very very happy with myself. five weeks its taken and i love it.
how long does it take donna and how often do you stop or are you literally just gettin a drink?

Haha deb mine r very deflated too!!!

I dont want them to win. Plus if I was off this week I would need a sick note for whole six week hols or wouldn't get paid x

Haha, I think most of us seem to have that problem in 'the girls' department!

Deb I cant believe how well you're doing and so chuffed for you......get yourself onto that 10km!

I can't quote as I can't find the post about beach running being good for you, but yeah I think it is meant to be good for you, like trail running I think.... meant to strengthen your ankles ect. You can tell though as it is harder lol, especially on the dry sand

well done donna. that is amazing..i was thinking of you tonight when i was out. i did 4.55 tonight..very very very happy with myself. five weeks its taken and i love it.
how long does it take donna and how often do you stop or are you literally just gettin a drink?

The 14 miles took me 2 hours 44 but that was with a couple of stops for toilet breaks (I didn't need to go I've been lucky so far in races and not needed it) and stopping at water stations, the first we just grabbed the bottles and ran on, the second we filled bottles up, I had water poured down me and we took our gels but moved on pretty quickly and then the third we did stop and took our gels, my mum needed time to rest a bit at that one, so we stopped for a while to have some more water ect. and talked to the people working on the station. We also walked for some of the race, but ran a lot more then the week before (but the week before the weather was a lot hotter) the week before I didn't stop much though, I stopped at each water station to fill my bottle and when I took my gel I stopped and talked to the lady doing the water but not for too long.

It all depends what mood I'm in to be fair, sometimes I try not to stop at all, but sometimes your either not as bothered about getting an amazing time or you need to have a bit of a break depending on how your feeling.

Well done Deb, your doing so well.... haha I love how we have another member with the running bug now ;)

Haha deb mine r very deflated too!!!

I dont want them to win. Plus if I was off this week I would need a sick note for whole six week hols or wouldn't get paid x

Keep it up hun, just remember its only 4 more days and then your out of there. Concentrate on the friends you have their and not the horrible ones.

Haha, I think most of us seem to have that problem in 'the girls' department!

Deb I cant believe how well you're doing and so chuffed for you......get yourself onto that 10km!

thank you Kim..was again speaking last night about you always saying you need to find something you enjoy. surprised myself last night and wish every night i went out i felt so good for so long x

I can't quote as I can't find the post about beach running being good for you, but yeah I think it is meant to be good for you, like trail running I think.... meant to strengthen your ankles ect. You can tell though as it is harder lol, especially on the dry sand

The 14 miles took me 2 hours 44 but that was with a couple of stops for toilet breaks (I didn't need to go I've been lucky so far in races and not needed it) and stopping at water stations, the first we just grabbed the bottles and ran on, the second we filled bottles up, I had water poured down me and we took our gels but moved on pretty quickly and then the third we did stop and took our gels, my mum needed time to rest a bit at that one, so we stopped for a while to have some more water ect. and talked to the people working on the station. We also walked for some of the race, but ran a lot more then the week before (but the week before the weather was a lot hotter) the week before I didn't stop much though, I stopped at each water station to fill my bottle and when I took my gel I stopped and talked to the lady doing the water but not for too long.

It all depends what mood I'm in to be fair, sometimes I try not to stop at all, but sometimes your either not as bothered about getting an amazing time or you need to have a bit of a break depending on how your feeling.

Well done Deb, your doing so well.... haha I love how we have another member with the running bug now ;)

Keep it up hun, just remember its only 4 more days and then your out of there. Concentrate on the friends you have their and not the horrible ones.

honestly that is amazing. when did you start running donna?

I started running end of last September Deb... so about 10 months now.

GAH-Ladies.... any advice on how to get a 5 year old to get himself dressed, he's so lazy its unbelievable! I need to start kicking myself up the bum as well, as I sometimes find myself doing it and then suddenly realise why am I putting his socks on he can do this himself! But whenever I tell him to get himself dressed we have such a drama about it :(

Forgot to mention as well, I've been doing things in my sleep again (I think I told you ladies before about a bout of waking up screaming) anyway, I was telling my boyfriend about how I must have been in a deep sleep the other night after my race as I went to bed before him and didn't wake up when he came up to bed or when he got up in the morning for his shower, in fact for all I knew he hadn't come to bed that night, he then told me that when he'd come up to bed I'd really freaked him out because I sat up in bed and just stared at him for quite a while, he said at first he thought he'd woke me up and I was angry but he asked me what I was doing and I just sat there looking at him (the lights were all off but he felt like I was glaring at him apparently) eventually I just turned over and ''went back to sleep'' although I must have already been asleep.

I've been looking it up online, as obviously don't want it to get worse and start walking around in my sleep as well and basically the advice is to exercise more and stop smoking..... not really something I can do on either part considering how much I run (and that it happened after a long run this time) and I'm a none-smoker.

Forgot to mention as well, I've been doing things in my sleep again (I think I told you ladies before about a bout of waking up screaming) anyway, I was telling my boyfriend about how I must have been in a deep sleep the other night after my race as I went to bed before him and didn't wake up when he came up to bed or when he got up in the morning for his shower, in fact for all I knew he hadn't come to bed that night, he then told me that when he'd come up to bed I'd really freaked him out because I sat up in bed and just stared at him for quite a while, he said at first he thought he'd woke me up and I was angry but he asked me what I was doing and I just sat there looking at him (the lights were all off but he felt like I was glaring at him apparently) eventually I just turned over and ''went back to sleep'' although I must have already been asleep.

I've been looking it up online, as obviously don't want it to get worse and start walking around in my sleep as well and basically the advice is to exercise more and stop smoking..... not really something I can do on either part considering how much I run (and that it happened after a long run this time) and I'm a none-smoker.

Wouldnt look too deeply into it Donna, as we all do weird and wonderful things in our sleep. Unless you're walking out into the street naked, I wouldnt worry about it too much!

yeah donna i have been doing similar lately - could be stress, anxiety or just "one of these things" - is freaky when it happens though. It can take me a while to realise that something isnt real

My LO is 3.5 and has been getting himself dressed for a long time. Does you little one want you to dress him every day? i wouldnt worry as there may just be days when he cant be bothered/too tired and wants help. Sometimes i dress mine for quickness but unless its every day i wouldnt worry x x

It's getting to the point where its everyday, he used to dress himself but just need help with odd bits but we're getting back to everyday me doing it... I think its partly my fault as I've got back into the habit of it. It's a shame as when he dresses himself he's so proud, he got to the point before where he was picking out his own clothes and then getting himself dressed. I want to get back to that lol.

I won't worry, it is freaky though, I wish he'd told me about it during the day yesterday rather then as we were in bed about to go to sleep lol. My main concern would be if I end up hurting him to be fair, you hear stories of people attacking their partners in their sleep. I know I'm not alone though, I have a friend who's boyfriend does do some scary things... he's pinned her down in his sleep before thinking that she was someone who's broken in to attack her... not that is scary.

Not sure if anyone remembers me I tend to lurk rather than post. .anyway I disappeared and im back I got down to 9st then quit smoking and now im 10st :( been back on plan for a few days now but feel really bloated makes me feel rubbish and when I feel rubbish I want to eat rubbish! X

Not sure if anyone remembers me I tend to lurk rather than post. .anyway I disappeared and im back I got down to 9st then quit smoking and now im 10st :( been back on plan for a few days now but feel really bloated makes me feel rubbish and when I feel rubbish I want to eat rubbish! X

Sorry no I dont remember you....when were you posting?
Well done on getting down to 9stone as it proves you can lose weight. Unfortunately only you can get out of that vicious cycle of feel rubbish, eat rubbish, cos personally I feel weight loss is mainly psychological. If you want/need to do it, you will! Losing weight is all in the planning and if you can beat the ciggies, you can beat the scales!
Im not sure how well you know SW, but if you need any advice, just holler and good luck

Back