Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Im not too bad thanks Deb. Feeling a bit tender and achey, but to be expected. It will take up to 2 weeks to be effective, if at all, but feeling optimistic. Weight wise I want to get back down to 8.7, but certainly not stressing about it, especially as the size 8 jeans I bought in the Next sale fit lol! Just wish it was a bit cooler that I could wear them! Ive been on plan for over 2 weeks solid now and even today hubby asked if I wanted a naughty, but have no interest apart from fruit!

You're obviously doing something right along with your running, so dont knock it. Ever since I've 'known' you on this site, I'm sure this is the most you've lost consistently and I'm so pleased thats its all going right for you. Its just that balance I think, cos we're shorties and every pound shows! Slimming has to click in your head and the way I think about is.....we can have chocolate/crisps/wine whenever we want, but do we really have to pig out on them.....no not really, cos thats what made us overweight in the first place!
Haha, I'm with you there on the boob front! I think with us bigger boobed girls, unfortunately they dont like weight loss, as mine aren't full anymore. I moan and groan about them, but all hubby says is 'eat cake then' haha! He's not bothered by them and loves me for what I am, saggy boobs and all, but he says he prefers me slimmer cos it makes me happy, not for the way I look. Im sure yours must say the same.
I would only tighten up Debs if you find your losses slow down to nothing, cos you're still losing and you haven't really got anything to lose. At 4'11'' and 8.3 (if I'm correct?) your BMI is 23.2, so lovely healthy and slim, but only you know how you feel in yourself.
Has the weightloss corresponded with being off the pill? Lets hope its not detrimental to you when you're back on it!

your right Kim...this is the best i have probably ever done. mentally and physically. few people have mentioned how i look now which am surprised at because i didn't think half stone would show. i think combined with running something has changed so i won't complain.
i have been off my pill longer than i have been losing so i can't really tell but hope it doesn't affect things.

i laughed at the "eat cake" comment. so true. well done you on the size 8's..i got trousers same size and they fit albeit skin tight lol
hope your feeling bit better today?

alarm set for 530am on a Sat for 3 mile run...go me!! had to fit it in before OH went to work and its so hot at night that i figured 3 miles is better than nothing. still kills me though lol

your right Kim...this is the best i have probably ever done. mentally and physically. few people have mentioned how i look now which am surprised at because i didn't think half stone would show. i think combined with running something has changed so i won't complain.
i have been off my pill longer than i have been losing so i can't really tell but hope it doesn't affect things.

i laughed at the "eat cake" comment. so true. well done you on the size 8's..i got trousers same size and they fit albeit skin tight lol
hope your feeling bit better today?

Go Deb! You have got the bug if you're setting the alarm to get you up, but its sensible in this heat. Hubby was up early as well to go go out for a ride.
Half a stone on us does make a big difference I think cos we're little and not really having much to lose in the first place, it shows.
Thanks am feeling better and not so numb and tingly. Will still take it easy as want the steroids to do their thing, so might just walk down to the river with Charlie later, cos she's really suffering in this heat as well.
Ive just gone onto Homebase and Argos website to geta n electric fan and they're all sold out in my area!

alarm set for 530am on a Sat for 3 mile run...go me!! had to fit it in before OH went to work and its so hot at night that i figured 3 miles is better than nothing. still kills me though lol

Good girl!! That's dedication for you. My hubby was only coming home from work at that time. I hope to go to a kettlebell class at gym later but lately the classes aren't going ahead as not enough people turn up with this gorgeous weather.

I am maintaining well. Lost one of the lbs I had put on on hold this week, so back to 8 7. I'm happy to stay at this weight now cos I'm 5'4 my bmi is 20.6
What I hate is my boobs are empty, but even of I gain weight it won't go on my boobs, it'll go on my tummy & hips!!

Good girl!! That's dedication for you. My hubby was only coming home from work at that time. I hope to go to a kettlebell class at gym later but lately the classes aren't going ahead as not enough people turn up with this gorgeous weather.

I am maintaining well. Lost one of the lbs I had put on on hold this week, so back to 8 7. I'm happy to stay at this weight now cos I'm 5'4 my bmi is 20.6
What I hate is my boobs are empty, but even of I gain weight it won't go on my boobs, it'll go on my tummy & hips!!

Haha, we're all having that problem with our boobs at the moment!
Well done on the pound loss and yes you probably shouldn't really lose anymore with a bmi that low!

Holiday all booked at last, as we were waiting til I had my proceedure. Going up to Ullswater in the Lakes on a cycling/ glamping holiday. Need our electric hookup so we can use our fridge, laptop and hairdryer lol! Already worked out cycling routes, all involving pub stop overs lol! Hopefully wont need to worry about my weight/food as we'll be cycling everyday, just hope the weather's kind to us and it stays dry! Last camping holiday we went on, it rained all week and we just sat in the tent watching DVD's and drinking local cider haha!

Vegetable Makhanawala......absolutely worth 10 syns!
Looks gorgeous :)

Will try to remember what I had!

Yesterday:
Breakfast frozen berries & fat free plain yogurt
Lunch ham & cheese sandwich (hex's) melon & apple
Dinner grilled plaice broccoli & carrots

Loads of NAS squash all day

Syns 35ml brandy (4)
Freddi bar (5)

Wednesday

Breakfast porridge plus milk from allowance
Lunch egg salad
Dinner grilled chicken & salad

Evening snack alpen light

Syns 2x freddo bars

I wohld definently say try more syns x

Mmm what's in the curry Kim it looks lovely? Glad hospital went well rest up and take care of yourself missy! Xx

When do your schools stop Donna and Vic is it this week? Up here ours finish earlier and start back sooner so the kids have all been off a couple weeks already I think? Fun summer ahead for you hopefully!

Nikki you do super well when you stick to it I am sure the dresses will for in no time

Deb that's amazing running is doing wonders for you! Well done! I wouldn't worry about extra bits of food. If gains happen then is time to reconsider being a bit stricter but the reality is that you can eat things that aren't necessarily strictly on plan sw wise and still lose as its still within your calories for the day especially with exercise burning some off. And one of the best things I learned from swapping to simply filling when I did is that extra "healthy extra" type foods wont make you gain. I did it for months with unmeasured bread/cereal/milk etc and it works! So just go with the flow keeping sw as a framework I think is best for you.

Loss today of 0.5lb. Had a nice picnic and wine last weekend so not a bad result :) back at 9st 3lb which been at several times over last few months but never seem to get lower lol! And that will no doubt happen again as friends hen day/night is tomorrow. So excited! X

I broke uo yesterday. 6 whole weeks off then start uni second week in september.

Well done deb that really is dedication.

Holiday all booked at last, as we were waiting til I had my proceedure. Going up to Ullswater in the Lakes on a cycling/ glamping holiday. Need our electric hookup so we can use our fridge, laptop and hairdryer lol! Already worked out cycling routes, all involving pub stop overs lol! Hopefully wont need to worry about my weight/food as we'll be cycling everyday, just hope the weather's kind to us and it stays dry! Last camping holiday we went on, it rained all week and we just sat in the tent watching DVD's and drinking local cider haha!

Sounds amazing. When are you going?

I had a fantastic night last night. We went to a bierkeller and was drink stiens of cider so defo wont be looking at the scales lol. We were dancing on the tables and singing all to the um pa pa band. Was really really good.

I feel rough today tho lol x

Going to London on the 23rd August for a girlie weekend while the boy is doing his 300 mile ride and then we go to the Lakes 27th August, so excited and Im doing hubby's nut in already planning!

I used to love going to those bars in my day lol, great fun! Dont worry about the scales til next week lol! Mind you I sometimes found I would lose weight the week I had a drink, so you never know!

Im struggling in this heat with my hot flushes that have decided to reappear! The Sage Leaf tablets have made an appearance again......oh the joys of growing older!
I was wathching Harley Street the other night and an actress was having a one stitch face lift just to give her a little lift and now I want to have one lol! I think I look quite good for my age, but in about 5 years think hubby can treat me before we go on our Motorhome adventure!

First gym session done!

Well done Nikki, how did you find it?

Does anyone know how much of the unsweetened Alpro Almond milk I can have as HexA? I know its quite a lot as I would like to make a Frappachino with it. I've done a search & its coming up with all sorts of different volumes!!!

Does anyone know how much of the unsweetened Alpro Almond milk I can have as HexA? I know its quite a lot as I would like to make a Frappachino with it. I've done a search & its coming up with all sorts of different volumes!!!

It was great. I did 30 mins on the elliptical trainer which is what I used to do and 80 sit ups!

I seem to remember its like 4/500 mills. Thats what I drink x

Currently 9st 12lb but would love to get into the 8's. I can see that everyone here has done so well and I have a lot to live up to! xx

Dr kim I need some advice. My ears were ringing yesterday and I thought it was something to do with the loud music on friday night but they are still ringing really bad today. Could it be to do with the labrinthitus? :-(

Back