Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ivr just done an hour of pilates I feel fricking awesome!

Just aquired the new shaun t workout and done the stretch workout in preperation to starting tomorrow. Lets see what 2 whole weeks of clean eating and intense exercise can do for this bikini worthy body!

OMG! I cant believe how rude some people are!! When i first started slimming world in 2010 it was because my best friends now fiancee said to me "I dont think you need to be eating Greggs" needless to say me and him didn't really get on to start with but this comment spurred me on to lose the 3 stone. Anyway, yesterday i'm walking through our little town, pushing Millie and mum and dad are walking next to me when this girl who was probably between 17-20 years old came whizzing past on a bike and said "beep beep" to make us move, as she rode past she was not only on the pavement and nearly wiped me and Millie off the road but it was on a main road, she was texting and had headphones in!! So me being me said "ride on the road, your not meant to be on the path" and bad timing or what she had just took out her headphones and heard me. She started yelling and screaming at saying there was a cycle path on the pavement which fairs do's there is but the path had finished about 50 meters from where she was still on the pavement!! This sparked an argument then between said girl and my dad and she shouted "I'll f***** come and run into you if you want me to you fat B***h" I just walked off and about 3 minutes later still on the pavement i hear her coming up behind us on a bend of the road and she shouts "dont worry i'm not going to run into you" I stepped to one side and she shouts "beep beep" followed by "I wouldnt have to ask you to move it wasnt so fat"

OMG I mean seriously, firstly could she not see I was pushing a baby in a pushchair and secondly are these people for real?! How rude and talk about a kick up the bum I needed.... would have rather it not have been from her mind but still!

Rant over!

Dr kim I need some advice. My ears were ringing yesterday and I thought it was something to do with the loud music on friday night but they are still ringing really bad today. Could it be to do with the labrinthitus? :-(
Yes I think it probably is, cos the inner ears are still fragile and probably didnt appreciate loud music. Jus make sure you're still taking your meds, but if it continues I would go ba k to your GP.
You're doing so well with your exercising, by the time you go on your hols you should be ripped!

[QUOTE=Nikki
Sounds as tho she was an obnoxious little beeatch and the one with the problem cos she was in the wrong. Its illegal to ride on a pedestrian pavement, so I woukdnt have even moved and have often told people off when they do ride on the pavement. Some people her age dont really have any respect and lack the knowledge and social skills apart from criticism, to engage in any form of communication. So, by calling you names and being rude is because she probably doesn't know any different. Anyone over a size 6 nowadays is fat in their eyes, so try not to let it upset you x

I agree kim. Kids nowadays think you have to be a size 6. Some pupil asked me if I was pregnant not so long ago. I just looked at them and then my stomach. They also just say the first thing that pops into their heads!

Unsweetened Alpro almond milk Frappachino......scrummy !

Attachments

• 1374420883374.jpg
    1374420883374.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 55
Just got back from Barcelona n omg I can't believe the cheek of some people saying that your fat.
Well Barcelona was good and I enjoyed it but tried to be careful as well. Think I've put about 2lb on but gonna get straight back on plan so hopefully I can undo some of that gain anyway.

Only bad thing about Barcelona was I suffer with sciatica and when I got there late on the 1st night I started to get back ache thought it was just the travelling but it has got worse n no matter whether I'm sat down, stood up or laid flat it hurts like owt n I can't get comfy.

Unless you suffer with it you don't know what it's like & OH doesn't so he was rawly sympathetic. I'm just unpacking my case n sorting washing out before I go n get in a hot bath to try & ease the pain

Do you just do Red days? Why not try mixing it up a bit with some Green and EE and try upping your syns to 15 per day. How big are your portions? What have your losses been lately? I would also keep a diary and document every little thing that you consume, but apart from that it all looks good but not a lot of it!

We had potato, onion, carrot and green beans as per recipe but you can use any veg. When hubby cooks a recipe for the first time he follows it to the letter, cos you can then play around with later, but to be honest nothing needed to change, but any veg would be gorgeous in it.
Well done on the loss and maybe 9.3 is your fighting weight, so why not stick with that as your target.
Hope you have a great time tomorrow and post some pics x

Sorry I haven`t replied earlier. Had a couple of grandkids over for the weekend for grandson`s 7th birthday!

I do mostly reds but did previously do mostly EE. I should take your advice about mixing it up. I find that carbs give me a bloated tummy, nut I`ll give it a go. Never really got the hang of green days as I`m a big meat eater. I`ll try to keep an eye on what I`m eating and have my full 15 sys per day

Thanks for the help. Kim!!:D

OMG! I cant believe how rude some people are!! When i first started slimming world in 2010 it was because my best friends now fiancee said to me "I dont think you need to be eating Greggs" needless to say me and him didn't really get on to start with but this comment spurred me on to lose the 3 stone. Anyway, yesterday i'm walking through our little town, pushing Millie and mum and dad are walking next to me when this girl who was probably between 17-20 years old came whizzing past on a bike and said "beep beep" to make us move, as she rode past she was not only on the pavement and nearly wiped me and Millie off the road but it was on a main road, she was texting and had headphones in!! So me being me said "ride on the road, your not meant to be on the path" and bad timing or what she had just took out her headphones and heard me. She started yelling and screaming at saying there was a cycle path on the pavement which fairs do's there is but the path had finished about 50 meters from where she was still on the pavement!! This sparked an argument then between said girl and my dad and she shouted "I'll f***** come and run into you if you want me to you fat B***h" I just walked off and about 3 minutes later still on the pavement i hear her coming up behind us on a bend of the road and she shouts "dont worry i'm not going to run into you" I stepped to one side and she shouts "beep beep" followed by "I wouldnt have to ask you to move it wasnt so fat"

OMG I mean seriously, firstly could she not see I was pushing a baby in a pushchair and secondly are these people for real?! How rude and talk about a kick up the bum I needed.... would have rather it not have been from her mind but still!

Rant over!

Aaww, Nikki!!

I wouldn`t feel too bad. Teenagers a from another planet and it can take years for them to re-join us on planet Earth!
The others are right, anything over a size 6 and your fat (on planet teenager!)

They`ve been reading too many glossy magazines. You should be proud of your achievements! Anyway, you have your little baby!!

Just got back from Barcelona n omg I can't believe the cheek of some people saying that your fat.
Well Barcelona was good and I enjoyed it but tried to be careful as well. Think I've put about 2lb on but gonna get straight back on plan so hopefully I can undo some of that gain anyway.

Only bad thing about Barcelona was I suffer with sciatica and when I got there late on the 1st night I started to get back ache thought it was just the travelling but it has got worse n no matter whether I'm sat down, stood up or laid flat it hurts like owt n I can't get comfy.

Unless you suffer with it you don't know what it's like & OH doesn't so he was rawly sympathetic. I'm just unpacking my case n sorting washing out before I go n get in a hot bath to try & ease the pain
I can sympathise as I've got lumber decompression and sciatic like pains.....pain in the arse literally!
Glad you had a good time and 2lbs is not a bad gain

View attachment 100324

My clean superfree sunday dinner. Not a white potato or syn in sight!
Is that sweet potatoes or BNS? Looks yummy

Sorry I haven`t replied earlier. Had a couple of grandkids over for the weekend for grandson`s 7th birthday!

I do mostly reds but did previously do mostly EE. I should take your advice about mixing it up. I find that carbs give me a bloated tummy, nut I`ll give it a go. Never really got the hang of green days as I`m a big meat eater. I`ll try to keep an eye on what I`m eating and have my full 15 sys per day

Thanks for the help. Kim!!:D
You're welcome. You dont have to have lots of carbs on a Green day if they bloat you, do you use wholemeal products cos that may also help the bloat. Your body can get into a rut so thats why it is good to mix things up. Try exercising if you can as well, as it will improve your digestion/bloat and drink lots of fluids. Mainly tho, dont stress or over think the plan, as stress can slow down weightloss.

Got in bath n it eased the pain for about 30 mins n now I'm back in pain again. Don't know what to do as nothing feels comfortable at all

Took ibuprofen and got 1 of them microwave wheat bags on it but it isn't really helping. It's like having tooth ache in your back n had it since Thursday n really doing my head in

Took ibuprofen and got 1 of them microwave wheat bags on it but it isn't really helping. It's like having tooth ache in your back n had it since Thursday n really doing my head in

Have you seen a GP about it? Try alternating between Paracetamol and Brufen every 4 hours as combined work very well, but it sounds as tho you may need something stronger. Can you self refer yourself to a physio? Accupuncture can help as well

Ladies you are all amazing at picking me up, thankyou all so much. You are so right, she was an immature teen and just had nothing better to say but to swear and throw insults! Xx

nikki what a little muppet she was. you know your not fat. your doing great with going to the gym and joining sw so do not let childish comments stop you. your a yummy mummy by far x

Kim great news on your holiday, sounds ideal esp the pub part lol how have you been pain wise?

not so good Mrs...hope its sorted soon. good stuff on the holiday gain as that is little x

ladies i got up this morning and went running. was hoping to do 5 miles which i knew was pushing it for me but ended up doing my first 10k....wohoo. 6.3 miles i did. took me 1hr 17 min. i was going slow and steady and think that's how i managed it. can't believe i could run for 2 minutes less than 6 weeks ago so i am very pleased ;-)

Back