Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well, I`m back!!

Had a good hols in Dorset. Very different from the flatlands of Cambridgeshire :)

This is only a flying visit, well for this week.
I`m not weighing in this week as I`m on hols again from next Monday!!
Back on plan after I come back.

Minorca here I come!!

I've had a calorie counting day to try and combat the bloat. Worked out the syns too and only had 12.5 so I suppose it's been a low cal sw day!

10pb and 6 more weigh ins to go. Fingers crossed I can do it.

OH is working away tomorrow so I'm off to my mum and dads for the night :) which also means a baby sitter for me to go to the gym!

Thanks.....I tried eating some and I've decided that I still don't like cabbage
Have you tried frying it with onion, leeks and +/- bacon......delicious

Nikki it might just be daily fluctuations :)

Ive just been out for tea and it was really greasy. Feel like i could be sick :-(
Goes to show how healthy your insides are. You might have a nasty reaction on the loo tho later as well!

Well, I`m back!!

Had a good hols in Dorset. Very different from the flatlands of Cambridgeshire :)

Minorca here I come!!
Hope you enjoyed my lovely county....where did you visit?
You off again? Have a wonderful time

Made some scan bran carrot muffins today, best yet as I added in some honey....gorgeous and only 1 syn and an eighth of a hexb or 1.5 syns ......good for when I have the munchies!

Haha, yes make sure you do it before your meal or you'll end up seeing it again!
I havent been too bad last couple of days as topped up on painkillers, plus hubby watches me like a hawk and wont let me do anything! Seeing GP on Tuesday and will go from there, but should have a OPA with Consultant in a month or so. I need another scan really, so will push for an urgent one as I'm becoming more symptomatic! All good news me lol! But on a positive note, I'm staying focused on the weight front, cos the last 2 times I had surgery the weight piled back on again, but it aint happening this time lol!

not good Kim but excellent your weight loss is going great. good for you x

If you just stay on plan, drink lots and have lots of SF you should balance yourself out, but dont deprive yourself on syns.....you are allowed a day off plan! x

was good to a point then had crisps plus biscuit so i can definitely say i have no syns left. i feel more focused today than i have the past week or so which is good. not been running which am disappointed in but finding it harder to fit in now that it takes an hour all in plus trying to see little one before his bed then going out hasn't been easy 8-9 seems best solution. miss it which is a good sign.
so am back in the zone ladies...x

Well, I`m back!!

Minorca here I come!!

have a great time you jet setter ;-)

Have a good holiday GrannieAnnie

Thanks Kim, run was fine, I'd only had a very small glass of wine the night before. Had a lovely weekend out in Leeds, we were planning on going out tonight for a meal but little one was sick this morning (seems fine now but think we'll save going out for tomorrow) and we have a crack in the windscreen :( which can't be fixed until tomorrow due to the rain.

Glad your missing the running Deb, that's def a good sign ;)

How was everyone's weekend?

Have you tried frying it with onion, leeks and +/- bacon......delicious

Goes to show how healthy your insides are. You might have a nasty reaction on the loo tho later as well!

Hope you enjoyed my lovely county....where did you visit?
You off again? Have a wonderful time

Kim, I`m really jealous of you living in such a glorious county!! :)

Our friends live near Dorchester. Apart from the town and visiting the court where the Tolpuddle martyrs were tried, we went to Weymouth, Bridport, West Bay & Yeovil. Had been to Lyme Regis, Swanage, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove on a previous visit.

Nearly killed hubby on our last full day! We were at a cafe sitting outside watching the world go by ( as you do!) It was at a mill near Bridport and the ouside tables were mostly on grass. As I was pouring the tea, I could feel my chair sliding away. I went sideways ending up in a heap on the grass. I was then wedged to the grass by the chair and couldn`t move! Meanwhile I`d knocked hubby off his chair backwards! He cracked his head on the wall behind him. Our friends thought there was going to be blood and fully expected to pay a visit to hospital!

They needed the assistance of staff and other diners to get us up off the floor. I was fine, more embarrassed than anything else. Luckily hubby didn`t need the hospital. He`s got quite a bruise on the back of his head but otherwise ok. We were lucky, it could have been so much worse!!

It`ll be a long while before he lets me forget the day I tried to kill him!! :D

Kim, I`m really jealous of you living in such a glorious county!! :)

Our friends live near Dorchester. Apart from the town and visiting the court where the Tolpuddle martyrs were tried, we went to Weymouth, Bridport, West Bay & Yeovil. Had been to Lyme Regis, Swanage, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove on a previous visit.

Nearly killed hubby on our last full day! We were at a cafe sitting outside watching the world go by ( as you do!) It was at a mill near Bridport and the ouside tables were mostly on grass. As I was pouring the tea, I could feel my chair sliding away. I went sideways ending up in a heap on the grass. I was then wedged to the grass by the chair and couldn`t move! Meanwhile I`d knocked hubby off his chair backwards! He cracked his head on the wall behind him. Our friends thought there was going to be blood and fully expected to pay a visit to hospital!

They needed the assistance of staff and other diners to get us up off the floor. I was fine, more embarrassed than anything else. Luckily hubby didn`t need the hospital. He`s got quite a bruise on the back of his head but otherwise ok. We were lucky, it could have been so much worse!!

It`ll be a long while before he lets me forget the day I tried to kill him!! :D

Glad you enjoyed Dorset, but oh my goodness on the incident! Why on earth did your chair slide away? Think thats a health and safety issue on the cafe's isn't it? Glad you both ok, especially your hubby as head wounds bleed a lot so he was lucky. I must admit tho, I was laughing at your story cos I'm always in stitches whn people fall over......sorry I cant help it! :eek:

That's ok Kim!

I'd laugh myself if it didn't happen to me :)
The ground was uneven and the tables were on grass. I lent across to refill his teacup.

Forgot to say the teapot went flying as well!
We could have been badly burned!
I know what you mean about health & safety. I would have made more of an issue of it if either of us needed hospital treatment!

Maybe Dorset tea shops should come with a government health warning! :)

Back