Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Good luck Nikki with WI and Jo with measurements. I feel like I've lost today but I'm not going WI as we'll be out.... suppose depending what time we go out I might pop in just to be weighed.

Now then ladies I did the shred earlier. I'm still on level 1 but I found it wasn't as hard today n I'm barely aching at all unlike usually

Do you think I should do level 1 tomorrow then move upto level 2 for day 6 or just stick to level 1 until I go away??

Although I was tired after the shred tonight I don't feel I've worked my muscles much & I didn't have that exhausted sick feeling afterwards either.

Let me know what you all think. I've only got about 10 days left if being able to do the shred before I go away n I want to get as much out of it as I can

I'd go onto level 2..... but then again I've just done my knee in some how, so its up to you, whatever you feel most comfortable with.

I love them with carrots cos it makes them really sweet and moist and with the honey all goey and chewy!

Your not being a pain silly! Just glad I can help and pass on any snippets of knowledge I have in my mush for brain lol!

Mmmm I do love the carrot ones, we have been using frozen carrots lately, will have to buy some fresh when we get home from holiday :)

Well knee feels loads better today-I actually feel like I could run on it, but going to give it a miss and carry on with the resting it plan until Thursday.

Thought your WI day was a Wednesday Nikki? x

Glad your knee feels better Donna, you may have just twisted it, but keep taking the Brufen for a few more days and then see how it goes on Thursday x

Thought your WI day was a Wednesday Nikki? x

Glad your knee feels better Donna, you may have just twisted it, but keep taking the Brufen for a few more days and then see how it goes on Thursday x

It is usually but it's a bit of a rubbish day for me because of the time it is and if my OH is working away I can't go and if he is late home from work I can't go. So just incase I'm going tonight. X

Just 1lb lost today. Better than nothing I suppose.

Well I'm doing star jumps.......quite literally as I've got my exam results today & I passed with credit so not only did I pass I got a high pass too. I'm really over the moon.

I'm not celebrating too much though as I have an holiday to plan for so will just have to wait

A pound is great Nikki and with your big loss last week thats 5.5lbs in 2 weeks, which is brilliant! :) x

Well done Jo. What course did you do? Does it help with your job having this exam?

Hi Kim, I'm half way through my advanced diploma in purchasing. I don't need it for my job but purchasing jobs are asking for the normal diploma more & more. I figure this will get me above the rest if I ever want to go anywhere else

Do I have taken my measurements and the result is below

Chest - 0.75" loss
Waist - 0.5" loss
Belly - 1" loss
Hips - 0.5" loss
Bum - 1" loss
Thigh - same
Calf - same
Bicep - 0.5" loss
Wrist - same

I'm not 100% sure if I'm happy with the measurements as I think my shape might be going a bit like a pear.
This is only day 5 so I'm gonna keep with it n see how I get on

Hi Kim, I'm half way through my advanced diploma in purchasing. I don't need it for my job but purchasing jobs are asking for the normal diploma more & more. I figure this will get me above the rest if I ever want to go anywhere else

excellent you!! well done..has your work paid for the course? its a good one to have so that is excellent x

i keep missing loads...donna hope your knee is getting better? did you fit wi in tonight and was dinner good?

nikki Kim is right...great weight loss. stick in and you will get there.

Kim how is the pain today? did you get out with Charlie?

vicky happy holiday...yay!

well done ronnie on getting back on the wagon

grannie Annie have a great time too and thankfully you and hubby are ok.

sorry for rubbish replies..just busy.family emergency meant no run yesterday and none tonight. not been out since Thursday!!!!!! not good! scales were way down today but only as i missed dinner. felt good yet still eating biscuit and crisp knowing i have no syns. who is kicking my butt???

i keep missing loads...donna hope your knee is getting better? did you fit wi in tonight and was dinner good?

nikki Kim is right...great weight loss. stick in and you will get there.

Kim how is the pain today? did you get out with Charlie?

vicky happy holiday...yay!

well done ronnie on getting back on the wagon

grannie Annie have a great time too and thankfully you and hubby are ok.

sorry for rubbish replies..just busy.family emergency meant no run yesterday and none tonight. not been out since Thursday!!!!!! not good! scales were way down today but only as i missed dinner. felt good yet still eating biscuit and crisp knowing i have no syns. who is kicking my butt???

Do you need your butt kicked if you've had a family emergency? But what are you doing eating them instead of dinner?! Hope everything is ok Deb x

excellent you!! well done..has your work paid for the course? its a good one to have so that is excellent x

No Kim I'm paying for it myself.

I started at the foundation diploma and finished that last year. My work offered to pay for the advanced diploma earlier this year but I said no because I didn't want to be in debt to them for something I was already committed to do by myself anyway

I don't have any intention to leave where I am but I want to have something tucked up my sleeve cos you just never know.....the dream job might come up and I wouldn't want to feel trapped lol

Do you need your butt kicked if you've had a family emergency? But what are you doing eating them instead of dinner?! Hope everything is ok Deb x

it was my sisters kids Kim. weird as both had really high temp at same time. nhs 24 called ambulance as nephew was in lot pain..thankfully its viral and they got out. that was last night so didn't get dinner then little to eat today. got good dinner tonight but late in so no run. am not too worried as i know i will get my mojo back. you good?

it was my sisters kids Kim. weird as both had really high temp at same time. nhs 24 called ambulance as nephew was in lot pain..thankfully its viral and they got out. that was last night so didn't get dinner then little to eat today. got good dinner tonight but late in so no run. am not too worried as i know i will get my mojo back. you good?

How weird that they were both poorly at the same time, must have been a bit scary for you all, but glad all ok.
Make sure you get your butt out there tomorrow then lady!

Me good......nope! Have been signed off for 3 months, starting new painkiller and waiting for an MRI! Unfortunately the proceedure I had 3 weeks ago didnt seem to help, so back to the drawing board we go!
The last 2 times I've been off work, I've put on 2 stone each time and then lost it again, so I will not let that happen again as I'm so fed up of getting it off again. There's no reason I should put weight on, apart from sheer laziness and I'm not letting that happen again! Sorry Deb, I've prattled on there :( x

How weird that they were both poorly at the same time, must have been a bit scary for you all, but glad all ok.
Make sure you get your butt out there tomorrow then lady!

Me good......nope! Have been signed off for 3 months, starting new painkiller and waiting for an MRI! Unfortunately the proceedure I had 3 weeks ago didnt seem to help, so back to the drawing board we go!
The last 2 times I've been off work, I've put on 2 stone each time and then lost it again, so I will not let that happen again as I'm so fed up of getting it off again. There's no reason I should put weight on, apart from sheer laziness and I'm not letting that happen again! Sorry Deb, I've prattled on there :( x

don't be apologising. what a nightmare Kim, for you and financially. hope you still get paid though. listen just try to keep the focus..i know being outwith your routine is hard but keep doing what you have been without over doing it. walk Charlie when you can but don't pressure yourself. eat more healthy extras and just try to relax. do you have a mini project you could start? did you not start baking last time which was where the gain came from? your own cooking was too good lol
get some good books and keep your brain going. is the house all finished?

very strange about the kids..oldest wasn't too bad at start then got worse

thanks Kim...out tomorrow lol

Aww deb glad the kiddies are ok but please try to eat and get back running. You are doing so well recently!!

Sorry to hear you are signed off for 3 months Kim! We are all here to support you and make sure them pesky 2 stones stay away!!!

I'm really determined to have a good week this week but its OH birthday and we always have a birthday BBQ and its this Saturday!!! May have a couple of vodkas and some low fat sausages and make a big pasta salad.

I can't believe how easily I got my mojo back, I love seeing the scales go down!

You won't put the weight back on Kim, your too determined at the moment.

Happy to hear the kids are okay Deb, don't beat yourself up about the biscuits or not running, its hard when things like that happen.

Didn't fit WI in but dinner was lovely. No plans tomorrow so that will be on plan, only other things this week are possibly going to sealife followed by a meal out and a curry night with family (currys will be free its how much of everything else I end up having) then off on hols on Monday.

don't be apologising. what a nightmare Kim, for you and financially. hope you still get paid though. listen just try to keep the focus..i know being outwith your routine is hard but keep doing what you have been without over doing it. walk Charlie when you can but don't pressure yourself. eat more healthy extras and just try to relax. do you have a mini project you could start? did you not start baking last time which was where the gain came from? your own cooking was too good lol
get some good books and keep your brain going. is the house all finished?

very strange about the kids..oldest wasn't too bad at start then got worse

thanks Kim...out tomorrow lol

My mini project will be to maintain my weight! It certainly wont be baking this time as that was my downfall last time lol! Once the summers over, its only a few months til Xmas, so I'm going to start on the pickle making.......chilli jam, pineapple chutney! I have a Kindle, Netflix and a good pair of walking shoes so Charlie will get well walked. The trouble is I cant do anything that involves using my right arm like sanding down doors etc, cos that sets the pain off and Im then back in bed flat on my back!

For some reason I cant multi quote at the moment, so thanks for your thoughts Ladies and no Nikki those pesky 2 stones wont find their way back to me and Donna you're right I am determined, focused and stubborn. So my Challenge for Xmas will be to lose the holiday weight.....bound to put on with the Sticky Toffe Pudding they sell up in the Lakes......and then maintain x

Back