Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Will be going to WI tomorrow, but haven't been since before holiday-expecting a big gain.... probably about half a stone :/

Thats what holidays are for! Just concentrate on your running and try not to worry too much about food as your body will dictate and you need to make sure you have enough glycogen stores x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

very happy i bit the bullet and went to WI was lovely seeing everyone and i only gained 4lbs but considering the eeeks uve had off i dont think i can moan :) also still under 10 stone, 9 stone 13 so close but still under :) time to work on getting it under.

very happy i bit the bullet and went to WI was lovely seeing everyone and i only gained 4lbs but considering the eeeks uve had off i dont think i can moan :) also still under 10 stone, 9 stone 13 so close but still under :) time to work on getting it under.

Not bad at all Donna after your holidays! U'll get it back down again. Concentrate on your running, you are doing amazing.
My son is acting the same way you described for your little man. I think he's just finding it hard being back in school and having a new teacher. He was so used to just playing what he wanted when he wanted during the holidays. It's like he rebels against the structure of the school day! We have come to an agreement that he has to get dressed, have his breakfast, do his teeth and be ready and whatever spare few minutes he has after that, he can play with his Lego until its time to go.
When he comes home it's another row to get homework done!! So it's no playing until its done. He doesn't even get much homework lol. The joys!!

Not bad at all Donna after your holidays! U'll get it back down again. Concentrate on your running, you are doing amazing.
My son is acting the same way you described for your little man. I think he's just finding it hard being back in school and having a new teacher. He was so used to just playing what he wanted when he wanted during the holidays. It's like he rebels against the structure of the school day! We have come to an agreement that he has to get dressed, have his breakfast, do his teeth and be ready and whatever spare few minutes he has after that, he can play with his Lego until its time to go.
When he comes home it's another row to get homework done!! So it's no playing until its done. He doesn't even get much homework lol. The joys!!

I know what you mean, Mack had a bit of maths (colouring numbers in depending on how big they were) spelling and literacy (He had to write one sentence) and he kicked off majorly at the sentence one. He got it done today though, had a bit of a fight but he's getting better though, the chart seems to be working :)

Thank you I'm very happy with that, might be back in target next week but if not should be within a week or two

Thats not a bad gain at all Donna. Im sure you'll have it off in no time, especially with all the training you're doing and your discipline with SW.

It'll be good to get all the holidays out the way with so we can get back to a nice juicy Challenge.

Haven't heard from Vicky in a while.....has she started at Uni?

Hello ladies!! Centre parcs Is amazing!

We have this huge lodge which has a games room with a pool table, play station, board games and then we have a private sauna! Drank a bit too much wine last night whilst footie was on and feel rough this morning!

We took Millie swimming for the first time yesterday an she loves it! Just look at her cute face when we came out.

Attachments

• image-2562527547.jpg
    image-2562527547.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 67
Morning ladies

Nice to see us all chatting again missed you all :)

Donna deb my little girl is exactly the same as your boys she's moved into year 6 and in her school ( my girls go to middle school year 5-8 )
She's now had her comfort blanket taken away they are taught separate in year 5 and by their form teacher now they have to move around and have different teachers for all subjects quiet a lot to get used to when you just turned 10. I do think the summer holidays are a little long at 6 weeks think 4 would be better it always takes a while to settle back into the routine and structure of school and my little one is definitely struggling
Just need to keep calm and positive :))

Nikki told you you would love it at centre parcs :) x

Kim how's your shoulder fingers crossed for your MRI results and that you can get it all sorted and become pain free :)x

Well ladies since going to club 4 weeks now I've really struggled I lost 1lb first week and then sts for the next two my consultant said try a red week and at last nights wi I lost 3.5lb woohoo how happy was I !!! I even got slimmer of the week lol certificate and shinny sticker ha ha
So having another red week lets hope this is the kick start I need to get the losses going again
Feels good :)))x

R we starting the challenge for Xmas when Deb gets back ? x

How cute is Millie, totally adorbable Nikki and glad you having a good time x

3.5lbs you jammy lady you!!! Well done Ronnie and just goes to show by mixing things up a bit, it does work. Bet you're cursing you didnt try it sooner! You can bin the couscous now lol! If you need any ideas just shout as I do love a Red day x

Yes, shall we wait til Deb gets back from her hols to start?

I had an MRI of my cervical/thoracic region Ronnie, as my problem is my neck/upper back and seeing the GP in a couple of weeks for the results!

I've just received a free gift from Sky I ordered a few months back, its the On Demand box, so thats me not moving off the sofa for the next 2 months lol!!!

I think we should wait to start aa challenge so we can all start together, will have to work out how many weeks are left until Christmas when she gets back. Exciting stuff :)

Hoping to be at or below target for Christmas but lets face it that's always hard with everything on, I have Halloween parties and and a holiday, then all the Christmas do's. But I'll do my best :D

Millie is so cute Nikki

Anyone having child issues needs to get on with a reward chart, its working wonders for mine.

I'm really excited for Xmas challenge!! But gutted because my heart rate monitor I got doesn't work so not able to get my calories burnt from all the exercise.

I've been on a bike for the first time in 13 years today and my goodness my bum kills! Cycled for about 1hr 45mins and done a hours walking too and had a booze free day so hoping to feel a big better in my cozy tomorrow x

Im prepping a leg of lamb into chunks today to cook in the slow cooker tomorrow morning, its a Moroccan lamb shanks recipe that Im adapting cos we bought a whole leg of lamb in Iceland for a tenner can you believe!!! I've never shopped there before, but my Mum gave us a small chest freezer, so we're stocking it up with any bargains that we see and the lamb was one of them. Hopefully it will be tasty, especially cooked in the slow cooker, so we'll be straight back down there on Saturday to get a load more if its juicy......I'll keep you posted!
Also bought some Mars Bar ice creams there cheap as well and they're only 7 syns each!

Update on Charlie.....I drove her to our fave walkie place yesterday as she wouldnt have been able to walk there, and we had a little potter which did my heart good to see her there again. Lots of people asked about her cos we all seem to know each other up there, so we were all comparing notes on what drugs our dogs were on lol!

Charlie at fave walkie place ...2 mins from home
Dinner time with her sister.....the reason this pic was taken, was we could never feed them together as Charlie would scoff Ren's food and push her out the way, but for some reason she doesn't now!!!
Hubby made Charlie a little stoop for her food so she deosnt have to bend down so far with her poorly leg.....thats love!

Attachments

• 1378980807347.jpg
    1378980807347.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 1378980835009.jpg
    1378980835009.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 58
Charlie at fave walkie place ...2 mins from home
Dinner time with her sister.....the reason this pic was taken, was we could never feed them together as Charlie would scoff Ren's food and push her out the way, but for some reason she doesn't now!!!
Hubby made Charlie a little stoop for her food so she deosnt have to bend down so far with her poorly leg.....thats love!

Oh Kim, Charlie is beautiful, Ren too! She must realise she has to take it easy!
Hope ye are doing ok xx

Well I'm on a mission to lose after gaining 2 weeks on trot. Thinking it might be from the holiday but I've decided to write down SAS sheet every day this week. Hopefully that will keep me on track

How is everyone doing with it. When do you get your results Kim?

Oh Kim, Charlie is beautiful, Ren too! She must realise she has to take it easy!
Hope ye are doing ok xx
Thanks Debbie, they are beautiful furry babies. She's getting away with murder at the moment... sitting on the leather sofa with me tonight tutut! x

Getting towards my 8st7lb target.

Weighed myself in Boots today and I`m down another 2lbs!

12lbs to go!! YYYIIIPPPEEE!!!
Yay, well done GA! You'll be there way befor Xmas at this rate as 2lbs is great so near to target. How tall are you?

Well I'm on a mission to lose after gaining 2 weeks on trot. Thinking it might be from the holiday but I've decided to write down SAS sheet every day this week. Hopefully that will keep me on track

How is everyone doing with it. When do you get your results Kim?
I think its so important to keep a daily food diary cos its so easy to lose track. It can also take a while to get out of the holiday spirit as well, but just think about your target and I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of it.
I get my results on the 23rd Jo

Lost 0.25lbs this week.....8st 9.5lbs!!! :)

Was lying wide awake at 4am this morning and realised I didnt finish off putting Debs and Nikki's weights on the Bikini Challenge as I was on hols and then distracted with Charlie, so I'll get that done today.

Also, how about we start the ball rolling with the Xmas Challenge and at least start getting everyones names etc who want to do it, so when Deb and Nikki get back from their hols we'll be virtually ready to start. I think Nikki is back early next week and Deb the following Saturday.
Im happy to to do it again as I'm off work at the mo, but if anyone else wants to, please feel free x
So, what are all your goals for the Challenge.....come on girls, lets get the bods ready for that LBD!

XMAS CHALLENGE

KIM - goal is to maintain my weight at 8.7 - 8.10
RONNIE - goal is to be 9.7

Last edited:
Kim I'm in .....

For Xmas I want to be 9.7 so that's 13lb to lose my ultimate target is 9.4 but if I'm 9.7 at Xmas I will be more than happy
I will have 15 wi's which takes me to Xmas eve.
not sure if there will be a wi Xmas eve don't know if they close ?

It's a bit different this time because I wi at night I'am 4lb heavier so last year I got to 9.5 in the morning so that would be 9.9 at night so hoping get lower than that so my target is 9.4 at night making 9.0 in morning cause also last year I did feel I had about half stone left to lose so we will see first step is to get back to 10stone lol xx

Kim I'm in .....

For Xmas I want to be 9.7 so that's 13lb to lose my ultimate target is 9.4 but if I'm 9.7 at Xmas I will be more than happy
I will have 15 wi's which takes me to Xmas eve.
not sure if there will be a wi Xmas eve don't know if they close ?

It's a bit different this time because I wi at night I'am 4lb heavier so last year I got to 9.5 in the morning so that would be 9.9 at night so hoping get lower than that so my target is 9.4 at night making 9.0 in morning cause also last year I did feel I had about half stone left to lose so we will see first step is to get back to 10stone lol xx

Makes sense Ronnie and very doable for you. How are you finding the Red days?
If everyone is happy we can start when the others get back as I know they both want to do the challenge. What I'll do is paste everyone's name/goal etc onto the above list and when we're all on it we can start......is that ok with you? x

Last edited:
Back